View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A blast from the Past (Kanoe and PiaM ^.^) 

Post Re: A blast from the Past (Kanoe and PiaM ^.^)
Pia's mind was near overwhelmed by the wast amount of information pouring into it. It was like someone was force feeding her an entire university course in one go. Pia could be considered a fast learner, at least when it came to absorbing book knowledge, but this was simply too much. She was used to be able to learn one thing at a time. This was just too much.
Yet she tied to learn as much as she could, grasping one idea before another knocked the first one out of her mind. She was left with little. Sexual fluids, that seemed to be the theme. Somehow, through a peculiar process, sexual fluid could be enhanced and used to gather power. It was similar to her own power, yet also different. To her, it was emotions and feelings that contained power, not the physical product.

Yet if sexual fluid were to be used.. Unfortunately, she learned nothing of how it was actually going to be used.

Another kiss made Pia snap out of it.

"Uh..err.. Do you think.. So it is doable then.."
, she stammered, not sure how to deal with the situation.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:38 pm
Profile YIM

"I am quite aware that something like this could be difficult," she replied, crossing her arms infront of her chest, "You should also know that there are numerous monsters and beings on this island that make promises and then choose not to keep them. I only have a few lines of text and your word to go by here. There is nothing stopping you from taking whatever power we provide and then disappearing. For all I know, this student may have not even escaped."

Being skeptical was probably not the best thing before an unknown powerful being. But if she was going to get screwed, she might as well get it over with. "I also fail to see what exactly you are getting out of this, miss." she continued, "It is rather selfless to spend all this time preparing to send us off after we provide you with the necessary energy." Naturally she was concerned about Pia as well. This being did say that after their business is through, Pia would be freed. But she found it hard to trust this woman who could appear out of thin air. She had already plenty of experience with powerful beings and what they could do to her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:32 pm

A small grin spilled upon her lips as she looked upon he lovely Kanoe with a soft chuckle, "My dear, dear mage, you think this protection barrier prevents me from taking action beyond the confines you think you have constructed?" She grinned as she looked to the Mage once more and snapped her fingers, a book lifting from its place upon the bookshelves within the room and floating to her outstretched hands, she urned the pages idly as it passed through the circle and Pia's lips again curved into a small smile, "Had I wished to take something from you then I could have done so by force, as for what I get out of this?" She gave a light laugh as she looked to Kanoe "When is it ever a bad idea to be owed a favor by a powerful sorceress? In time you will become powerful and far more skilled than you are now and it shall be me that asks you for a favor, add to that my dear that you will learn this technique to harvest and infuse the energies of lust but alone you will be unable to use it, you will call me again, offering me sweet treats like this delectable creature I inhabit now, offering me the power you have accumulated to make every wish you have come true" This was not going at all the way she had hoped, for the time being though it would do. And she did after all have something of a backup plan.

The Entity smiled again as she looked upon the girl in her arms, releasing her and stepping back before snapping her fingers in their shared mind, their scenery blurred as Ilixia chose a more human landscape, the soft, sweet scent of dew dusted grass met their noses and the sound of a waterfall rose behind them as the stars wheeled about overhead, a memory crafted by the entity and allowing Pia too to add to the illusion her mind had conjured up! "I know it is doable my dear Pia, if you and your mistress gather what I need then I shall be able to take you home" She smiled as she lay back upon the grass in all of her borrowed forms naked glory. "Come Pia, for the moment we will be left alone and I have yet to take the meal offered by yourself and your mistress, while I could remain within your body forever something tells me your mistress might not help me if I were to take over your body for the rest of your life" She chuckled again as she looked to Pia with a small smile, reaching forth to beckon at the young woman, this was going to be interesting, but she did so love her mindgames!

Ilixia
Maia
Tiffania

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:07 am

Pia almost fell, startled by the sudden shift in scenery. Suddenly they were no longer on that alien, but beautiful planet. But this place had its beauty of its own, green, smelling of the life and energy of spring or perhaps summer. There was the sound of water from somewhere nearby, and the smell of living grass. It felt so alive, a contrast to the more rigid, sterile beauty of the last place.

Her mirror image was on the ground. Naked, soaking up sun rays with her skin. Ilixia did not seem to possess any of Pia's shyness, and instead reclined in with easy sensuousness, not hiding her nudity at all.

Pia's mind had added a little to the scenery, and altered Pia's outfit as well. Her glasses were darker, tinted against the sun. She was barefoot, feeling the dirt and the grass underneath her. Pia was a shyer type, so her mind had given her some clothing to shield her, but not much. Perhaps her mind had hidden need of her own. She was wearing a tiny slip of a summer dress, its flimsy fabric not covering much, or even hiding the fact that she wore nothing underneath.

"S-so.. You want us to gather a large amount of sexual fluids? I..uh.. That may take a while.."

This would probably not be as easy as is sounded. even with her Mistress powerful libido, or that Pia's gift gave her increased virility, they were hardly machines who could chug out fluid around the clock.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:22 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe watched as the book was lifted and carried over to the other woman by unseen forces. Her eyes narrow in annoyance though sadly not surprised to find that the circle had little to no binding properties. It would not be the first time such a thing proved faulty and cost her dearly in mind and body. She also did not like the term favor. Favors can be incredibly expensive when it came to dealings with powerful beings. Also being reliant on this being to gain more power did not seem like a good position to be in at all as it would just lead to owing more 'favors'. But then again, she called this woman here because she and Pia need a higher power on their side.

"Well then how much of this energy are we speaking of? If this is energy you can use, I will not let us be stuck feeding you power endlessly in hopes you actually keep your promise. And with this binding circle proving useless, I have even less reason to believe you will keep your side of the bargain." she sighed softly, this was getting nowhere. Perhaps this was a bad idea. But this was a ritual more of Pia's realm of magic so it was not entirely fruitless. "What exactly must we do for this harvesting you keep talking about?"

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Again the entity in command of Pia's body smiled, looking to Kanoe with those twinkling eyes, "Amounts are difficult to measure dear one, it all depends on how successfully you can compress the energies into the liquids, allow me to explain" She settled to the ground as she considered how best to convey what she needed Kanoe to do, but the sound of a large crash ouside of their window brought the entities attention Now what?" She grumbled as she looked to the window, a large eye peered in through the window and a long, fleshy tentacle had broken in the window, i seemed that much of the creatures bulk lay outside of the Dorm room clinging to the side of the building with those thick, powerful looking tentacles, "YOU" He Beast bellowed as is eye caught sight of the seated Ilixia, "Yes me" She grinned as she looked to the monstrous creature, You took her away from me! It is Unacceptable now you plan to steal these too?" Ilixia simply grinned and looked back to Kanoe, "That will depend entirely on Kanoe here and her lovely student Pia whos body I wear at the moment" She chuckled as she looked to the monstrous creature without an Iota of fear, its tentacle that had broken in the glass reaching in with as quick as a flash as its tentacle sought to wrap about Kanoe's waist, "Then while you negotiate I had better make the best of it no?" He laughed as he looked across to Ilixia, his eyes gleaming with lust and anger, a dangerous combination

She smiled as she reached up for Pia, gently reaching for the girls hands to tug her down onto the grass beside her 'sister' "Relax my dear, it will take as long as it takes, the more energy you can compress into the fluids the shorter the time it will take, the less energy the longer it will take" She smiled as she looked to Pia with those twinkling eyes, "Additionally since you can use the fluids from other girls and the fluids of monsters who prey upon you it may wind up taking less time than you think, all you need to do is seduce others and bring them to your bed, use their energies and pleasure to help in collection and if you are raped, if you are forced by one of the creatures that inhabits this island, then you can take advantage of their lusts as well, force their pleasure into their seed and collect it, the monsters themselves could wind up being your greatest allies" She chuckled again at that and gently tried to ensure Pia was comfortable beside her as she threw an arm across the girls shoulders before rolling herself on top of her duplicate, pert buttocks pressing against Pia's stomach, "Together dear we will escape this place, you can go home, you can see your family and your friends again, with my help"

Ilixia
Maia
Tiffania

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:01 pm

"S-so I will have to get raped even more before we can leave?", Pia said. She was not sure she liked that bit, even though it sort of made sense. She had even thought about it herself, as a sort of back up plan. If she trained her abilities enough, and she was taken off the island, maybe she could use her gift to stay alive.

"Yikes!", Pia made a small yelp as the creature rolled on top of her, and she found herself pinned underneath the naked body, clone of her own. Her dress suddenly seemed even more flimsy, hardly putting anything between them at all. Her nipples stiffened a little, and her breath seemed heavier.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:48 pm
Profile YIM

She did not like being toyed with and this being was making a rather big effort to do so with all the shady words and vague facts. But before the games could go any further, a large crash interrupted them both. The monster was absolutely huge. It made the witch wonder how the island could get away with something like this roaming around. The disgusting creature seemed to know the being despite it being inside another woman's body. Great, she summoned a powerful being and now got a monster for free.

"Hey!" she gasped, struggling as the tentacle wrapped around her waist. Not wanting to wait for the chaos of a giant monster being outside everyone's windows, Kanoe began to channel her mana. Flames licked across her palm and fingertips. They gather into a ball of flame which she used to slammed it right into tentacle. She kept channeling as much power as she could muster, knowing she would have to use alot of power to make something this size flinch. "Let me go!"

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:22 am

Thankfully to any outside observers the dorms were untouched, there was no giant monster clinging to the side of the Dorms, its skin it seemed was highly chameleonic except in places where it wished to terrify its prey, flame impacted its tentacle and it scorched the tentacle with the smell of sizzling flesh and it growled, low in its throat or whatever passed for its throat as it looked upon Kanoe, diverted from Ilixia "Foolish mortal" The great beast squeezed Kanoe with that powerful, fleshy appendage turning its full attention upon her now as that stream of flame continued scorching its flesh and another four fleshy tentacles slipped into the room with Kanoe, one arrowing to snare her right hand and try to disrupt her spell casting, the second shot straight for the dark witches mouth, the tip probing for entrance, rough and unyielding, whatever this beast was it was MAD! "I will not release you foolish little witch not until I have punished you, and destroyed that little mind leech! Do you have any idea how many people she has stolen away from me?!" It looked upon Ilixia with a dark rage burning within its eyes but its remaining tentacles lashed out for Kanoe's Robes, powerful and relentless it tried to simply tear the garments from Kanoe's flesh. Ilixia looked on with Pia's eyes and swore in a number of alien tongues as she looked to Kanoe, "Release her you fool! She's my contractor! You can't interrupt" The large beast looked upon Ilixia with a dark, silent glare, watching as she rose from her position siting upon the air, beating her fists against a cylinder of energy that seemed to be projected from the circle that Kanoe had drawn, she beat her fists against the sides, seemingly unable to leave the confines of the circle to help!

Ilixia looked down with a small smile as her twin spoke, her original, "I am afraid so, sister dear, all good things take time, you will have to be patient while you gather the power I will need, perhaps if you are careful you will be able to avoid too many more... incidents" She smiled as she leaned in, to press her lips against those of Pia, "But until then, if you let me stay in your mind Pia dear you will always have a place of refuge, a place to recover and rest after each experience, I can give you forgetfulness, I can restore your body and I can provide you with these beautiful surroundings even after the most horrible things" Gently her right hand lifted as she placed it upon the stomach of her lovely host, drawing up that dress with her tender fingers, Many creatures raped the body, she too raped the mind, "Accept me Pia, help me to get you home and in the meantime I will keep you safe, I will hold your mind in a place of safety and solitude, a place of reverie and meditation" She smiled again as she lifted her lips from her host. This could be fun!

Ilixia
Maia
Tiffania

Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:02 am

"Uh?"

It was a tiny sound, an exclamation or a question not having enough meat to be a word onto itself. Pia was unaware that right now, Kanoe was being caught up in an argument between the entity possessing her own body and a tentacled monstrosity. Right now she had enough to contend with what Ilixia was saying, as well as the rush of warmth in her own body.
With swift movements, her red eyed clone made her flimsy, smooth skirt slide upwards along her own body. She used one hand to grab hold of the hem, to stop it from sliding up further, but most of her butt, and even her sex was already uncovered. Her thighs were against the others' thighs, and even her soft pussy was resting against smooth skin.

"I do.. not know?", she stuttered, finding it hard to concentrate at the matter at hand. "I will accept your deal.. only of Kanoe does."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:31 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahhh!" she gasped as air was forced from her lungs by the squeezing tendril. The gasp was all the time the monster needed to slip a tentacle deep into her mouth and throat. Kanoe squealed, channeling what was left of her spell only to have her arm yanked away. Her robes were completely torn apart, her luscious form hanging in the air for all to see. Her breasts were still swollen with arousal, her nipples rock hard from her time preparing Pia for the ritual. But now the witch felt anything but aroused.

She kicked and struggled uselessly against her bonds. The witch was going to be punished for being around this being. How could she had known this powerful thing she summoned had enemies on the island? Kanoe's eyes look to the possessed Pia only to see that the circle was keeping the being trapped and bound. She could not release the binding even if she wanted to at this point, her voice was sealed and she was nearly choking on the mouthful of tentacle. Closing her eyes, she knew it was hopeless. Just like any other monster encounter, once bound she was at the creature's mercy.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Of course it was naught but an illusion, the circle did nothing to keep the entity in Pia's body contained but it was entertaining, after all this mammoth creature claimed that Ilixia had stolen away pray from this island before, it was more 'proof' that the being could do what she promised, Pia's fists beat against the cylinder of energy and she growled in frustration as looked upon the monstrous, ravaging creature, with one tentacle coiled about the lovely witches middle and another stuffed down and into her mouth the beast for the moment seemed content to leave his 'vengeance' on Ilixia for another time, one of the tentacles he had used to shear the robes from Kanoe's skin returned to probe between her legs, the tip probing and teasing at the girls clit as though to prepare her for what was to come, two of the others rose as the beast caught sight of those stiffened nipples and their tips split open to reveal yawning mouths! Lined with dozens of needle sharp teeth... One fastened itself onto each breast as those teeth worked at the stiff and sensitive nipple, not yet breaking flesh but every contraction of the beasts mouths seemed to threaten what it could do if it so wished! "You were a fool to return Ilixia Mardrona, you will not steal anymore prey from me!" Its voice boomed in their room as it spoke to Ilixia now, turning its attention away from the witch for but a moment to taunt his 'nemesis'

Ilixia's eyes looked up to Kanoe as a thought occurred to her and she narrowed her eyes as though concentrating, although in truth this was as easy to her as breathing... She reached out for Kanoe's mind and touched it with her own, light tendrils of contact as though it were difficult for her to communicate through the so called barrier, "Kanoe, it's not too late I cannot get you off the island immediately but I can destroy him! I am a being that works through contracts, ask it of me, accept me and I can at least defeat this simple predator!"

The crimson eyed twin smiled as she leaned in to press her lips against Pia's own, "Thank you Pia, that is an act of trust for your mistress and I have missed seeing such things, right now your mistress is still trying to decide whether or not to trust me but you at least have a better understanding of me, if you wished I could let you read my memories, my experiences, you could know what it was like to be me just as I know what it is like to be you" She smiled again as she drew the young woman into her arms, "You have always wanted a sister to share things with Pia, a twin sister you could share everything with, well here I am Pia, shaped by your own desires and wishes" Her leg moved, gently between Pia's own as she looked down into the girls eyes, and those eyes cleared as Ilixia opened a conduit to her own memories for Pia, a small image conjured in those eyes for Pia to witness, the loneliness and the beauty of the stars, in the space of an instant Pia knew what it was like to drift in the endless darkness and cold of space, to witness the beauty about her but to be lost, without compass or direction, hopelessness and despair, and then a touch, a brush of a mind, an essence, the mind of Kanoe and Pia entwined touching upon her formless essence like a beacon, drawing her back to Shokushu, she was witnessing the moment of the summoning they had performed, and the days before, the loneliness and the lack of any other life to speak with, isolation, then hope, joy and excitement, there was so much Ilixia had to offer! "Pia my sister, if your mistress continues having trouble deciding, will you speak to her for me?" Of course... forcing Pia, or imitating her voice and mannerisms was possible, but she did so love it when her victims volunteered!

Ilixia
Maia
Tiffania

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:16 am

"I-uh-I will speak to her about it, but.. She is much wiser in such matters than me.."
Pia was almost squirming. Her face was a kaleidoscope of rather mixed emotions. She had no idea if this was a good idea or not. This entity seemed to be friendly enough.. perhaps a bit too friendly.

Pia had often imagined what it would have been like to have a sister, at least when she was little. It was not that she minded being a single child, at least not most of the time. At least she got to keep her things to herself. But sometimes, she felt it had been good to have someone to be close to, someone like her. So she had been nurturing little fantasies about a twin sister.

Now, Ilixia might look like a twin, but she did not behave very sisterly. Her leg between Pia's was smooth against Pia's unprotected pussy, she could not help but sigh a little at the touch. It felt wrong, and confusing, yet her body wanted and enjoyed this.

Pia snapped back. "The girl.. the one in the book. Did she.. did she return home?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:37 pm
Profile YIM

"Mmph!" The witch could do nothing before the giant monster. Its tentacles ensured she remained bound and helpless while the rest of the vile tendrils began to explore her pale form. The tip flicked teasingly over her already exposed clit send light jolts of pleasure up through her loins. Her eyes widen as she saw the large maws filled with countless sharp teeth. They slipped around each of her hardened teats and proceeded to torment them with faint pricks and promises of pain later.

After the beast turned its attention to the possessed Pia, Kanoe could hear the woman's voice speaking in her mind. Opening her eyes, she gazed at the trapped woman. She had no real options left. Even if this was all planned, there was no way for her to escape this monster alone. 'Please...' she replied, 'Get rid of this monster. I accept your deal.' Kanoe's heart sank knowing she was probably now part of something she could never affort paying. At least obeying the being would free Pia to discuss the matter further.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:33 pm

She did so have a flair for the dramatic, this entity known as Ilixia, Pia's body began to glow at Kanoe's request for assistance, her acceptance of the terms she had offered! A soft crimson radiance clinging to her skin as she allowed her fleshy construct to draw out it's wicked ministrations to the Dark witch, there was a look of intense concentration upon her features, as though she were trying to gather the power she needed to break free as the phallic tentacle between the young witches legs arched up to push its mushroomed head into her poor body! Its eyes glowed with lust and anger as it fixed them upon Kanoe the tentacle proved to be ridged and textured with little bumps and knobbles that teased at 'his' victims sensitive skin! He thrust, and twisted that wicked tentacle within the dark witch! Pia's body rose and the entity lifted her right hand as she placed it against the 'barrier' she had pretended imprisoned her, it flared into life and was absorbed into her body, from her shoulder blades a pair of white feathered wings burst forth in a manner that would have caused Pia great pain had she been in control of her own body! Blood and remnants of scattered flesh was thrown into the walls before it dissolved under Ilixia's power, the raw material changed to fuel her final surprise for poor Kanoe. Her right hand lifted once more as the crimson light that had clung to her flesh began to condense within her palm as the beast continued to focus its attention on Kanoe, those toothed mouths nibbling at her nipples as it tugged and tormented at her skin! Ilixia's light began to grow in strength as her feathered wings snapped open! Bright crimson light flashing out towards the beast and engulfing it in a sudden, dazzling radiance! A roar echoed within the room for but an instant as its body shook and heaved, thick seed flooding through its tentacles as pain wracked its body and exploded into the young womans body both between her legs and down her throat as the dazzling radiance consumed the beast whole! Leaving nothing but a pile of ash upon the floor of their dorm room!

She smiled as she looked to the young woman beneath her, "Perhaps, but in some ways wisdom is a curse Pia, she is bound by what she has learned, she has been bound by the terrible things that have happened to her, but you on the other hand seem to be open, seem to be far more innocent." She smiled as she rose scooting herself up and along the young womans legs to make her dress bunch up as she moved to sit astride her 'sister's' hips her hands reaching down to tease gentle fingers across her breasts, a small smile upon her lips, "She did make it home Pia, it took time, she was at the mercy of the predators of this island but in the end I was able to get her away from this place as she had asked, she lived the rest of her life in safety and comfort, just as you will when you are free of this place" Okay so the first part was a lie, but she didn't have to tell Pia that! There was a faint grimace of pain upon her features for but a moment as her white pinions burst from Pia's flesh in the real world but she covered the grimace quickly with a small smile instead, "Close your eyes Pia, relax" She looked down upon the lovely young woman, gentle? All Ilixia wished was to twist this poor young woman about her fingers, to corrupt her and tease her into doing the entities bidding, unlike many beings she was slow and patient, after all, she had the time didn't she? And what could be more fun than having the lovely Pia crouched at her feet once the girl 'graduated' willing and slavish to serve her every twisted desire, well, no one could say Ilixia didn't think ahead!

Ilixia
Maia
Tiffania

Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next