View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 New Biginnings (juni, Aegir) 

Post Re: New Biginnings (juni, Aegir)
Glances around again.. noteing those the others on the beach. Shaking her head slightly over the girls game that was going on a ways down at the other end of the beacjh.

Glanceing back at the 2 before she, it appeared she really wasnt getting threw to eather of them. It appeared most of there talk was about to or not to include her on there insane list or weather she was allready part of it or not.

She guessed just from the way her own mind worked, if there was such a list.. she was on it anyway just because of who she was, and if anything because she saw what she saw back in the room. Thats who things worked. You didnt leave someone with knowladge you didnt want haveing alone, if everything eles was false, that one fact would remain no matter what they thought.

She looks back at juniper.. and gives her a resigned head shake. "Fine.. but i think perhaps if it was all true you might just be the preverable mouse in a maze.. hopeing to get to the cheese that isnt there." she says after a moment. "That is if any of it is true." she says as a afterthought.

Shaking her head again she reaches up stroking back the silken locks that had moved to before her eyes again.. as she turns.. gazeing toward the paths that lead off to the forest... Chooseing to ingore the rest of the "agruements" the both of them were haveing.

She did half turn back toward the talk about who would have been in the room, at least until until she hurd it was a imp.. so she adverts her gaze again back to the forest, considering. On this island for an hour.. and all of this. Perhaps she should stake her claim and just head to the headmaster's office and report all of this nonesence.

Shaking ehr head at herself, she wouldnt do that of course.. cause if she could somehow use all this, information if thats what you could call it to her advantage.. then it might be useful, somehow?

She glances back one last time at the girl with glasses.

"And what.. is this secret you know about the plane? As for knownweakness are even weaker at times when someone thinks they have protected it. One jsut needs to find out how to use it to there advantage." She states.. the plane wasnt her only idea.. of course she had a couple of others just she tossed those into the back of her mind anyway, as she didnt really need to think about them. As for right now there wasnt even proof that she couldnt leave the island if she so chose.

https://c4.wallpaperflare.com/wallpaper ... review.jpg

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:44 pm

Man, there are only about a million things wrong with that plan. I mean, she's only known me for an hour, and she thinks I'm a damn loon. If I start pawing her up, it's going to be exactly as bad as some monster getting their hands on her. I'm not about to turn into Heather. she may have been thinking instead of speaking, but her expressions were still changing along with her thoughts, a slightly frantic tinge catching her eyes, T-that's assuming I'd even want to! I mean, sure, Marian was bi and crushing on me pretty bad, but I was drunk as hell! And Heather . . . there're all kinds of extenuating circumstances caught up in that! Even if, look at her for a second. Way out of my league.

"Blonde?" Juniper blinked, glad for the distraction. She reached up and grabbed a bit of hair from her bang, pulling it in front of her eye. Huhn, look at that. It seemed that all the sun she was getting during her survey excursions had lightened her hair up a bit. She supposed It was kind of a dirty blonde, but Juniper had spent her whole life thinking of herself more as having light brown hair. She frowned a bit, great, just what she needed, to be some imp's double-fetish. Her whole store of comfort food was going to be ransacked by the time she got back.

"Kinda weak? Hmn." she mulled that over a bit. She could feel another one of her signature bad plans forming up in her head. A quick swing by the plaza to replace her jam, roll that into the middle of the room, and then jump him with everything to two girls had. Eve would get her evidence, incontrovertibly, and she'd get to see it on her own terms instead of as a scared victim. It might help her come to grips with it, since their attempts to shield her seemed to be nothing but annoying Ms. Sterling. On the other hand, it might fill her with the kind of false confidence that was going to lead to some real trouble down the line . . . though Juni herself was probably the last person who should condemn that.

"Yeah, that's true enough. I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't considered that this is some Sisyphean ordeal." she shrugged her shoulders a bit, "But what's my other options? Roll over and expose my throat? Be a good little pet? Maybe make kissy faces at the Head Girls, become a Prefect, and work on being part of the problem?" she shook her head, "No way, not Ms. Modnar, thank you very much."

She cocked her head to the side, resting her hands on her hips as she looked at Cindy once more,

"Well, you do seem to be bursting at the seams to say it, whatever it is." she said, "You can tell her you like, I'll still have to work to confirm it later anyway."

Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Cindy followed June's train of thoughts at one point flicering her gaze to Eve then back. Oh, I'm not saying you should do it. I was just presenting all of the options. You can make as many excues about the past you want, June. I am not judging you, but to think you don't have a chance is defeatest talk. You are attempting to strive against things that at best seem bleak, this should not be half as much of a challenge if you set your mind to it. And in the end it would be her choice whether or not to do anything she could only hope to be so lucky with a monster ...

“You realize that examining the fridge is really pointless. You will not find any mirrors or tricks Eve. Just suppose that there is no monster, that someone spoke through a speaker and set up this elaborate hoax … you have been here all this time so whoever supplied that voice could have gone to the room to clean it up. I suppose neither of you remembered to lock the door on the way out in your haste. Of course it goes counter to what we've been saying so chances are, Eve, you will find no evidence even if it were a hoax ...”

Cindy gazed at the volley ball game again, inwardly cursing since one of the girls he was controlling didn't move quick enough to his tastes so he began to “cheat” a little, telekinetically controlling the movement of the ball, slowing it down enough but altering the perceptions of the girls so they did not pick up on anything.

“First, I am not gloating I just know obvious things and know why things wouldn't be so easy, go figure. Nothing about this situation is save for being raped if you are one of the unlucky ones.

“You will not believe it. But her goes ...” Cindy pausesd. “You are no longer on Earth. Hence the drugging in the trip here. So fleeing takes a bit more work. Going off by sea still means you can't get home and pilotting, well I'm sure you can find someone that can fly well enough but the sea plane isn't really a plane at all and you will find no one with any experience in pilotting an intersellar craft. I did not touch upon it as I knew you would not believe it and June would want to cross check the information perhaps to the point of getting herself into trouble again.”

“Blonds are his favorite, he settles for dirty blonds next and brown hair next. He does not deal with other shades though except thouse variants. He also doesn't mess with someone that dyed their hair blond, he seems to know and wants only natural ones but he is real easy to deal with. Strawberries distract him and if you were to dye your hair red for instance he wouldloose intrest at least until the dye faded.”

Cindy thought for a moment. “When I met him his promotion, his reshaping was not upon him … unless he now has Herculian strength he couldn't really deal too well with a student by himself … he worked in a team when I saw him. He's probably no stronger than a single student or maybe slightly stronger than an average person now. But your plan need not be too complex either. Strawberries so happen to be an Achilles Heel you can exploit. The two of you can deal with him by yourselves if he's unassited and neither of his partners in crime leave the forest, one is a plant and the other sticks out as a giant …

“Just setting the jam down somewhere on the floor guareentess he'll go after. You both are strong willed and his poison is not too potent and is injry based. He becomes fantatical in the face of blonds or jam though so he might stick it out even if it is sensible to retreat.”

“But, yeah there aren't too many options. If you follow Eve's logic I could be seeking to keep you around for whatever reason. I'm not, but if I were then I wouldn't expect you to believe that either.”

She then pointed to the game in progress. “Alright, it's going to be coincidental but it will challlenge your thinking, Eve. Four girls, pick a girl. Any girl. That will be you. Think what she does and I will have her do it. Do not worry, they are all on the infamous list. Pick and think, I will pick up on your thoughts and control her body remotely to do as you desire. Coincidence, maybe, but at least it will get you thinking on what is possible, that perhaps there is something more to this jar disappearing and with any luck it keeps you off the list if you're not on it already. Over powering Slarr is a sure fire means of getting on the list.”

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:38 am

Looks back at juniper as she suddenly states the word blond out of the blue.. She narrows her eyes peering at the girl as she watches her grasps her own hair to peer at it a moment. She shakes her head slightly afterward.. turning her gaze from her to look at the forest again.. considering.

Peering back at he glass's girl she arks an eyebrow.. "Oh do tell, this should be intresting.. out of everything eles ive hurd today.. i suppose your going to tell me this island is in a different demision or something." She says shortly before the girl reviels her big secret.

She simply stares at her for a few moments.. and then stares some more.. before she turns rolling her eyes. "Well lets see.. me got telepathic alien kidnnappers now that want to turn females into sex slaves." she starts walking back toward the path... stopping after she had taken about 10 steps.

"How did i know space was going to come into this.. well i suppose that would have been the next logical step." Shaking her head she keeps her back toward them.. haveing just been about fed up with all this nonesence. A different planet, now she knew this girl was loonly and if juniper even remotely believed her she was going to same padded cell as the other girl.

Upon hearing the other girls request of hers, she stops and turns.. arms hanging at her sides as she allmost glares at the girl with glasses.. "Listen.. Im sure perhaps someday.. the right help might be found for you.. Im sure if i could talk to my father i could even arage for the medical help you need. Delusions are a bad thing, when others know them to be false.. and i will not fall into your verson of how things work." She says.. once she did in fact contact her father she would see about getting this poor delusional girl some help... if anything just to get her out of the general public so she couldnt pull the weak minded into her delusions.

She looks at Juniper... "I suggest.. unless you want to believe we are in outter space.. that perhaps we find somewhere eles to be?" she asks.. after all even fi she did go back to the room right now.. she would still have to stay with the other girl.. Might as well try to reach out a somewhat friendly hand to her. She does ingore the request.. simply chooseing not to be drawn into the troubled girls visions or delusions.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:04 am

I may be St. Judes favorite daughter, Aegir, but come on. One impossible task at a time, alright? she settled her hands on her hips with a slightly self-depreciating smirk. She supposed he was right in a way, she wasn't exactly known for folding up under pressure, but she was more of a fighter than a lover. She didn't have any tricks up her sleeve to sweep an upper crust young lady off her feet in the space of a day, and certainly nothing that would erase the asylum stench off of her first impression.

For all that Eve dismissed the claim out of hand, Juniper seemed a bit thunderstruck. Her eyes were dancing back and forth as she combed over what she'd managed to piece together over the last month. There were lots of little supporting details she'd come across. The fact that she couldn't find any information to support the existence of that particular model of seaplane, the advanced technology, the strange creatures, the quip Rena had made about there being no escape. Perhaps most telling, she was out and about at night a fair amount . . . somehow, though, whenever she was under the open sky something had felt wrong. She'd chocked it up to being in the southern hemisphere, the wrong constellations were showing for this time of year. But a she thought back, she couldn't recall seeing basic elements, like the North Star in the sky either.

"Tch . . . " Aegir had never lied to her before, so she didn't suspect him of doing so now. That said, she thought she had access to something she could use to corroborate his story all the same. Aegir knew her well enough, in her haste she very likely was going to end up in trouble. She reached down and patted Cindy on the shoulder.

"I'll think about your offer." she said, referring to teaching him more about her favorite past time and modelling a bit in exchange for some decent pictures of his natural state . . . might help the next time she had to convince someone she hadn't gone round the bend. Wise man once told me that you can't protect some people, and if you try they'll only treat you like an enemy. Those are the times you have to decide if you're going to support them through a tough time, or stand aside. she said, bits of sense memory floating up as she tapped the memory to steal the quote, She's not ready to believe.

"Okay, okay. In the name of peace, you won't hear any more from me about monsters or space ships or sex slaves until you ask me about them." she said, tucking her hands behind her head with a shrug, "That said, I'm going to swing by the library before heading back to the dorm. Pick up a little more material for my research." because, yeah, that wasn't transparent. The implications of Aegir's statement were too extreme to ignore, however.

"Afterwards I'll be free to brew up a new pot of tea, maybe my scones have survived. Anyway, we can get back to talking about your little project. Unless, of course, you feel that I'm completely tainted as a font of information due to my peculiarities."

Last edited by Juniper Modnar on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:26 am

Impossible? Nothing is imossible, very difficult perhaps. But, yes, one thing at a time.

“Delusional? Well no, I already told you that you wouldn't blieve it. I only told you because you asked but I understand if you are afraid. Here,” she pointed to the girls, “You have the perfect chance to shut me up, to disprove everything I have said up to this point or get a degree of proof even if you might doubt the truth … but you are afraid that all this nonsense could be true. Daddy's little girl running from the truth but it is your choice after all.”

She flicked her eyes back to the girls continuing to to manipulate one of them as the game progress, occasssionally “cheating” when he grew too frustrated with the student's lack of movement and corodination.

Cindy laid their watching the game figuring that Eve would go off, and June would probably follow if only to consider her new information and how to check that against something else.

“I would like that, June ...” Cindy smile. I know, I don't know why I indulged her just then realizing she was just going to blow it off. Hopeful she stays off the radar though it's more than coincidence that she is at the dorms less than an hour, fits Slarr's criteria and the imp was around.

Cindy looked back at June. Scones will be safe unless their strawberry or strawberry flavored. I am normally not her so earlier but at the grotto most nights.. She then sat up but did not stand as she glance at Eve. “It's been a pleasure even if you think I am a loon.” She looked back to the game in progress, killing time unil the beach emptied out some more.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:45 am

Sighs and shakes her head again.. more of her hair snaking out of its ties as she reaches up.. tugging the couple of ties out of hair.. She bends down at the waist flicking all her hair.. the effect giving a breaf shot of down her front.. exposeing the curves of her breasts threw the v in her top. She gathers her hair togeather before standing back up flipping back up.. tossing ehr hair back behind her..

Gathering her hair further she does the ties up. pulling her hair back in a simple pont tail. If anything it would help keep it out of her face if she should have to move faster then expected.

She glances back at juniper, more or less seming to ingore the girl with the glasses within the sand. Of all the rubbish she had hurd.. being in outterspace.. well that just took the cake. She didnt need to see any proof that the girl believed she had. LIkely despite her words it was some latex tentacle shrived up to prove that she had seen aliens.. despite it was really latex or something.

Her eyes combing the beach for another moment before she glances back to juniper again.. arking an eyebrow. She didnt know why she simply didnt just walk off. She could tell that this girl had good reactions so to speak.. despite her inability to see realtiy.. but there was something eles about her.

"Fine.. As for going to the libary, i might as well tag along.. after all. I might acutally need to know where the place is." she says after a moment.. her eyes seeming to flash in responce.

"And to be honest, after the last.." she looks at her watch.. and sighs a bit.. "Couple of hours of me being on the island.. i think i need a nice relaxing cup of tea." She hmms a bit and wonders if some of the chocolate bonbon's she had in her suitcases she hadnt checked yet had made it threw the flight.. or they dissappeared right along with her equipment.

She turns away from the girl on the beach.. giving her a breaf nod of parting.. though it was appearent she just wanted to get away from there for now... She was pritty closed minded.. but then again.. all she had seen was a jar dissappearing.. and the more she thought about something like that.. and hearing what caused it from those other 2.. made her more convinced it was just some prank upon her. She takes a couple of steps and then glances at juniper over her shoulder waiting for her to lead the way.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:22 am

"Mph." Juniper just barely bit along the inside of her lip as she caught a glimpse down the other girl's top. Then she glanced over at Cindy and straightened up a bit before Eve flipped all of that hair back over her shoulder. She didn't think that the other girl was ignorant of the effects her body had on some people, she was too self-assured for that, but she was being a little . . . heedless with her movements. Probably thought no one was around who'd care.

And this was going to be the first thing she saw every morning and the last thing each night. She pressed a thumb to her temple and pressed down until it ached. It was going to be a very, very long year.

She blinked a bit and looked down at herself, picking up her bare foot and wriggling her toes. She let out an embarrassed chuckle and scratched the back of her head.

"Actually, let's get the tea first. We wouldn't want your first impression on the faculty to be demerits for roaming campus out of uniform." it wasn't as if the night sky was going anywhere, after all. And the library would probably prefer she return some of her books before she started checking out even more of them. She hoped they'd given Slarr or whoever time to finish up and move on, though if Aegir were right he wouldn't chance a direct confrontation with two students.

"Take care of yourself, Cindy." she waved a bit. Politeness costs nothing, after all, and it always paid to be cordial to brain eating squid monsters from antiquity. She started at a bit of a jog but slowed to a brisk walk once she caught up to the other girl.

"So, come on, dish. What're you studying for?" she asked, dropping into their earlier conversation as if nothing had happened.

-- -- -- --

Back in the dorms, Juniper hesitated at her door, holding up one finger to silently ask for a moment. Quietly she turned the handle and crouched down. Opening the door a crack, she rolled a fresh jar of jam across the carpet and across the room, until it came to a rolling stop in the carpet. Her allowance was weeping in pain from the expenditure, but how often did one find a tasty treat that could double as a monster detector? Besides, scones with just butter were never as good.

"Let's just see if we can get it to happen again."
she muttered, trying to leave room for the other girl to look.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Cindy stayed prone watching the game. Aegir knew that Eve would not buy into the last but she had asked after all and he had revealed some of the truth there. A short way into the conversation he could feel the doubt but as long as questions were being posed as long as there had been issues Aegir would answer, He knew that Juniper at least was taking down noes to double check or run through ideas so this was not a total waste of time, not that he minded today, he was still going to have to wait to get back home though he could clear enough of the beach he was far from impatient.

So as the two started off to the library, unbeknown to either Slarr was still in their dorm room. The jam was completely gone now, his fingers sticky as he used them to scoop the jam straight out of the jar.

He used the little sink in the kichentte area and went to work on the tarts. Not as good as the jam of course but still good. Slarr rummaged around for other things containing either real or artifical strawberries. Pop tarts, strawberry ice cream, strawberry cheesecake … the list went on and on.

He cleaned the dorm out of any such goods, then went on to looking for a scratch piece of paper that he ended up taring out of the back of a notebook.

Some searcing draws and backpacks until he found a syllus of some sort. He knew how to write from the centuries of living out life as an imp where he he often was the familiar of one mortal or another and thus writing came in handy.

He began something though he had to scratch it out as he began in German, the default language he had learned a few centuries back. English, he wanted English so he scribble a little note leaving it atop the table with the empty jar of jam holding it down.

GET MORE J-

The message began though atop it scratched out were the words he started in German as force of habit when the door cracked open. He did not hear it but rather the glass rolling upon the floor causing him to look out. He was still invisible and while this had to be an obvious trick that was equivalent of living crack in the reach of an addict and expecting it to still be there when you came back an hour later.

He jumped with a start, the chair he had been sitting in clattered back as he dove at it, the jar soon vanishing, the crinkle of the plastic seal loud before they could see the plastic appear on the floor, the popping sound of the jam being opened and the lid discarded, rattling on the floor.

OH, Baby! The sounds of something going to work on the now invisible jam could be heard.

Character Listing

Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Arks an eyebrow at juniper as she finishes tieing back her hair.

"Well.. thats ok too.. besides.. think i wouldnt mind changeing into something a little more.. comfortable." She hmms a bit watching juniper run up beside her her as she had started walking away.. "Besides.. just glad i had desided heels on that small airplane would have been a bad idea" she says a bit.. trying to put this whole thing out of her mind at least for the moment.

"I would think sence this is my first day i wouldnt get any demirts for being out of uniform.. considering.. i havent even been given one yet.. I supposed to stop by the supply office at some point to aquire my uniform" she hmms a bit as she pads along with the other girl. Her gaze turning to look about the school grounds as they walk.. taking in the sights.

She arks another eyebrow as she looks back at juni as they walk. "Well i suppose theres no harm.. I will be studying Business, managment, Along with seeing what kinda programs are offered within the gymnatics area. I can use bow pritty well." she responds.. well she could use a bow more then pritty well.. She had been able to shoot 3 tennis balls out of the air with one arrow.. when they had been bouncing in a straight line.. but at randomy vary hieghts.

Her father had allways said she had great aim and a natural talent for bowman ship.. given he had allways thought useing guns were better when needed.. but sence she couldnt seem to hit much of anything with a gun.. there was just something about a bow, an arrow.. attuning oneself to the weapon.

She shivers a bit getting lost in thought.. She was so going to need to make another bow. She followed juni back to there room.. stopping jsut outside the door.. she opens her mouth to speak before she was hushed... She hmms a bit tilting her head as she watches the girl.. take another jar of jam.. and then roll it into the room.. She blinks a bit and watches... not being able to see around juniper as she rolls that jar into the room.. so she jsut watches the girls reaction for now.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:30 am

For her part, Juniper watched the proceedings closely for a few moments. Yup, the little filch was definitely still in there. Now she just had to decide how she was going to play it. There was a certain appeal to good old fashioned violence, but there were the inhibitors to consider. Also, really, what would she gain from that exchange? She chase him away for a day, and then what? He'd come back each night in search of goodies, whether edible or carnal in nature? No, no, to hell with that.

"Give me a few minutes, okay? Just want to clean up a bit, looks like a wild animal's been through things." she said, giving her very best innocent smile. She had promised not to talk about monsters, after all. So, she'd just have to go in without backup. If the other girl heard a scream . . . well, she could use her own judgement. Juniper opened the door a bit and slipped into the room, not quite closing it behind her. Okay Juni, chin up, shoulders straight, breath deep, commanding voice.

"Slarr, is it?" she tried, listening to the eager smacking of lips and suckling of fingers that was filling the room, "Enjoying your treat?"

She sighed a little bit as she looked around. What a mess, the refrigerator standing open, the cabinets rummaged for, the tarts utterly devoured. The little fink had been in everything seeking out her treats. Well, she had better get rolling on her her latest audacious scheme before he decided to try adding her to the list.

"How would you like more?" she said with a bit of a smirk. She settled herself on the edge of her desk, crossing one leg over the other as she focused her eyes just passed where the jar lid and the plastic cellophane were on the floor, straining her ears. "I'm sure you know just how <i>difficult</i> it can be to find the stuff out here . . . but I have my ways. And you're an imp, or, at least were recently, so I'm sure you know how to bargain with we foolish mortals." she lightly slid her fingers over the top of her desk and drew out one of the drawers, a silver cross on a simple chain sitting atop of her accessories. Oh, Christians didn't get much more lapsed than Juniper, but silver was a purifying metal and it was still a symbol of faith. She doubted he'd enjoy it if she made him eat that.

"It's simple, really. You stay the hell out of my room, and you'll find a little goodie on the windowsill every Wednesday at tea time." she smiled a little bit, "Do a little scouting on my behalf, pass a little pertinent data my way, and maybe I'll set out a larger treat for you. I can play the sugar momma, if you're willing to play ball." she glanced towards the window, smirking slightly.

"Of course . . . you could spurn my offer, but I'd advise against pissing me off." she said casually, "After all, I'm every bit as capable of making certain that no more strawberries treats reach this island for the next four years. It's not all that tricky, really, the inventory for the sweets shop down at the plaza is computerized. I know when every shipment comes in, I can just buy them all up the moment they go on sale and gobble them down before they see the light of day. Or, since I'm watching my figure, I could just fudge the numbers a little bit . . . make sure that every time they send out an order for more, that particular part of the memo is mysteriously deleted. No more strawberries, no jam, no tarts, no pastries, for four . . . long . . . years." her smile took a bit of a malicious edge as she lightly ran one finger along the edge of the desk.

"And, if you really tick me off . . . well, I'll just have to take away your blondes too."
she said with a bit of a shrug, "I mean, I used to rock a pretty good little punk thing with purple, and look at Eve's skin tone, are you trying to tell me she wouldn't make a scintillating redhead? Those long, silky, curling locks scoured with artificial coloring, the ends fraying and splitting from improper care . . ." she said, shrugging ever so slightly.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:52 am

Slarr had known that he was busted though at the same time he could not resist the treat that had been “offered” either. He heard his name and flickered his gaze to the door as Juni closed it behind her. His lemon yellow eyes regarded her for a moent.

She was alone? He wondered what happened to the other girl and he thought of smearing this one in am. Licking it off of her as he bent her over the table but that would take too long, too much of a delay to get at those treasts so he watched her as he climbed to his feet still scooping jam out of that bottle as he appraided her.

Yes, I am enjoying it very much. He listened between bits.[/b] A dea', well it's not corrupting a soul, which would have been number 667 by the way ... I a listening.He wearily gazed at the cross though as it was revealed not knowing the other girl was in the hall he became visible, his flesh scaly and black, he was much taller than he was previously and probably taller than she assumed being just over five feet in height sporting a pair of leathery wings and a stinger that glistened with the paraltic poison. He looked similar to what he had previously though going fro red to black and growing from a meager three feet to over five.

He was considering. No treats … for four long years … granted he was over 800 years old but 4 years without strawberries save for the few that grew in the wild … he uncomfortably considered that. He was wrpped up with thought the jam falling out of his hands shattering on the floor as his eyes went wide at the image of Juniper with purple hair and Eve with read.

No! Well, that got an immediate reaction from him as he dropped to his knees. No, anything but that. I'll … I'll do it you bitch!

The jar had not shattered completely only breaking at the corner so he turned the jar slight, fingered jam off of the jar with his fingers and off of the floor still eating.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:53 am

Sighs a bit to herself as she watches juni move into the room by herself.. She had half a mind to just simply follow the girl right into the room to see what she was up to..

But then again.. if this had more to do with that dissappearing jar.. she could be covering up if any proof. She considers that for a few moments as she leans against the wall outside the door.. raiseing her foot to rest flat against the wall as her knee stays bent. The effect showing off more of her thighs as she leans there.

She could be hideing how she made the jar dissappear.. or..

Shaking her head after a moment. The simply truth of the matter she didnt come to this island to be leader of the looneies.. IN fact she thought her father would most likly frown upon that.

Turning from door frame as she hurd.. talking from in the room.. at least she had hurd juniper talking.. she makes her way down the hall.. she had seen a couple of vendening machines in a room at the end of it. She makes her way down a few doors and enters the small opened area room.. She had been right.. a couple of soda vendeining machines, juice and snack type things.

She steps up to the bottled water, spotting a rasberry flavored water. She reaches into those hidden folds within her skirt and pulls out a couple of bucks as she feets the money into the machine. A moment later she has one bottled water. If anything something to tide her over while she was waiting for whatever little scemes the other girl was up to.

Opening the cover she takes a slow sip of the drink, making her way back to the door frame, glanceing back down to the door to her room to see if juniper had appeared yet.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:26 pm

"Now now, is that any way to address a new business partner?" Juniper addressed the smokey black creature in front of her coyly, "I do intend to treat you well, after all. Perhaps not as well as you'd like, but I did come baring gifts." she said with a bit of a smile. Political Science was turning into a very useful minor for Juniper, it seemed. The ways of exerting pressure and extorting loyalty were always in high demand, after all, and while she couldn't deal with every creature on this level a little bit of information could go a long way to putting her ahead of the other girls. If you can't dwell in heaven, reign in hell, as they say.

"Now, I think we both know that when demons are involved a verbal agreement is worth exactly the paper it's printed on."
she said, drawing a sheet of lineless white paper and a pen from her desk. In her neat but small hand, she quickly penned out the details. Slarr was not to enter her room under any circumstances, whether it was occupied or not, and in return for this he was to be compensated a strawberry treat to be left on her windowsill at tea time each Wednesday. If she failed to deliver a treat, the deal was null, if he was ever detected in her room (or evidence strongly suggested that he'd been there) she'd begin a systematic purge of all strawberry foodstuffs on the island not ending until either restitution was made or she no longer dwelt on the island. If he provided her with information about the goings-on amongst the island's monstrous inhabitants (in the form of small hand-written notes slipped under her door), he'd receive incentives in the form of more treats left out for his weekly pick-up. Data that proved false would result in the forfeiture of a week's treats, and false data that landed her in a monster's clutches would extend the penalty out to a month. All in all, rather straight forward.

"Now, all you need to do is sign. Shall we go with the old stand-bys?" she said, offering a pin with which to prick his finger. She intended to sign after him. In all honesty, the deal was little more than a bribe to stay away with a threat attached, she reminded herself of all the things that this deal was not while she waited to see if he'd sign in blood. It didn't protect her from Slarr's advances elsewhere on the island, it did not require him to warn her of other creatures slipping into her room, or even require him to snoop around on her behalf so much as give him a reason to consider it. She was reasonably certain she'd left him enough little loopholes to appeal to his infernal nature, but she was similarly certain that she was as ready to deal with them as she could be.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:00 am

After getting her drink and making her way down the hall Jet rounded it, his youth uniformed presence beaming a little as he witnessed the new girl. She was much more pretty than Patricia, and by the looks of it she seemed to be healtier than her too. Why she was loitering in the halls had been beyond his understanding at the moment but he was no hall monitor. He wouldn't have taken such a job either, how many hall monitors got action?

“Didn't I see you running behind Juni earlier? First day, right? I think I'd remember seeing you out and about if you hadn't arrived with the newbes today. Enjoying everything thus far? Where are you rooming?”

Slarr grumbled, visions of loosing his precious blondes ran through his head. I guess not ….

But when she mentioned demons his lemon yellow eyes glared at her. I am no filthy demon – I am a devil – our bargains are trust worthy.

Of course they tended to keep to the letter of their agreement. Though Slarr looked over the agreement and considered it carefully before picking his finger, dabbiing the pen to it and signing.

Character Listing

Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next