View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Rather Slippery Introduction (For Maya) 

Maya moaned loudly as he continued to fill her, her pussy tight around his cock. She continued to attempt to push him away though it was in vain and part of her knew it.

"Noooo..." she whimpered as he kissed her, turning her face away from him.

She sobbed a bit between moans, just wanting it all to be over.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:06 am

Breaking from his kissing... he croaks out happily in bliss as he gazes right into her eyes. The hot throbbing cock buried in her continued to move in and out of her tight depths as he went faster than before. Soon his thrusts started to be abit more forceful, not to mention rougher. His hips colliding with the girl's groin with audible smacking noises echoing around the bathroom.

"Kero kero kero! You feel so wonderful around my cock, beautiful one. I just want to fuck you forever and ever. And not ever stop. You are one truly beautiful entity... almost like a goddess. And I hope to make you feel like one!," he ribbits gently as he soon flicks his tongue out which brushes up and down her face, nose, lips, and cheeks. And soon his saliva started to cover her face as he tasted over her flesh.

In the back of his head, he thought, 'Oh, even she tastes wonderful. I never knew that humans could feel this good. She is delectable. And her fear just drives me to want to fuck her harder than before. I wish she'd scream and cry some more. Her fear only brings more pleasure to me!"

Click my signature to view my profile/bio!

Available for roleplays! Just give me a PM!

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:16 am
Profile YIM

Maya let out a scream of pain and pleasure as he quickened his pace, slamming into her depths without mercy, the cool water splashing everywhere. She threw her head back as her back arched and her pleasure was mounting, her pussy tightening around his cock. Crying, she tried to push him away, even trying to use her nails to scratch him.

"Stop! Please stop!" she cried out.

A moan followed as her fluids covered his shaft. Her tears mixed with his saliva on her face.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:30 am

He croaks in abit of pain as his eyes flashed a crimson red briefly before reverting back to their natural yellow hue. Then he ribbits, "Kero! That hurt... that's not nice!" Soon he grinds himself in rather forcefully into her and soon starts to increase the roughness of his thrusts. Apparently he was mad now at having been scratched by the rather long nails.

Soon he emits a whimper as he croaks, "You hurt me, kero! Maybe you like abit of pain, huh? Is that what you want? Obviously you relish in causing pain to others. So how about I do the same to you?" And just as he says it... he brings both of his webbed hands down to her breasts in a smacking motion as they connect rather roughly. Applying his weight into the audible smacks as he hopes to hear her emit a wail of pain.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:35 am
Profile YIM

She winced as he pushed painfully into her. As he continued to become rougher and rougher, Maya yelped and moaned louder and louder with every thrust into her pussy. As he whispers in her ear, her eyes widened fearfully, scared of whatever he could possibly have in mind. And just as he wanted, she cries out in pain as he slaps her already rather sore breasts.

"Stop! Stop!" she sobbed.

It was the only thing that her mouth could form between her cries of pain and moans of pleasure.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:47 am

"Kero kero! Maybe I'll teach you a lesson in mannerisms before I ever get finished with you, kero. Obviously you humans don't know how to be respectful to a person in need!," he croaks out as he soon grips her sore breasts within both webbed hands. Soon he starts to carress over them as he starts teasing over the stiff nubs with his fingertips yet again.

And he still continued to thrust into her with his rather relentless thrusts. His pulsing, throbbing shaft moving in and out of her tight, slippery depths and when she feels her leak more of her juices out. He emits a pleased ribbit of obvious satisfaction as a flood of pre escapes from his shaft. It was obvious he was now very close to another climax. But it certainly isn't his last.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:19 am
Profile YIM

She moans as he begins to tease and fondle her breasts again. Tears streamed down her face as she let out a loud moan-like scream each time he thrusted painfully into her pussy. As Maya feels his warm precum filling and spilling from her sex, she feels another climax coming. She wanted to do everything in her power to keep it from coming, but it was out of her power.

"Aaaahh!!!" she screams as she cums, her pussy rhythmically clenching his cock tightly.

She leaned back and moaned letting his tongue support her body as she unconsciously bucked her hips on his rod.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:30 am

He soon tosses his head back and emits a loud, rumbling croak from deep within his chest as he climaxes *HARD* into the girl's tight depths. Grounding his thick frog cock into her so deep as a tidal wave of semen soon gushes into her womb. His tongue flops out of his mouth and hangs out as he starts to drool.

Soon he settles his weight upon the girl... not to crush her... but to let her know that escape was inevitable and futile. And she may as well just stay and accept this rapacious assault. He removes his webbed hands from her breasts and wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her to his flabby gut. Then he feels her chest press into his own chest and gut as he gazes into her face.

Then he emits a deep, rumbling ribbit, "Mmmmm... now that's what I call a good, fun fucking. So delightful, beautiful one. I ain't finished with you yet, though."

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:43 am
Profile YIM

As he cums inside of her, so much so that it begins to leak from her pussy, Maya screamed, her eyes rolling back a bit from pain and pleasure. She went limp in his arms, breathless and weak from the ravaging, her sex still quivering from her orgasm.

Though her body was exhausted, her mind still raced with idealistic ideas on how to escape, but she knew she could never execute them. And the very thought that even after that he was not done with her killed any hope she had to be able to escape; if he wasn't done, he would not allow her to escape.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:13 am

"Kero kero kero! Oh, so good...," he says as his climax lasts for several moments longer before he pulls out from her sopping wet cunt. Then he gazes up at her face briefly as a rather obvious smirk flows over his own. Then he finally says, "Hey... why don't you clean my cock off? And perhaps give me a blowjob while you are at it?" He then soon reaches up to her head and deliberately tries to shove it in the direction towards his still incredibly erect cock.

And yet it did become obvious that he was far from being finished with the girl. Obviously he was still full of pent up virile energy. And it would take alot of climaxes for him to ever be truly satisfied and maybe then... would he leave the girl alone and go his own way.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:45 am
Profile YIM

Maya yelped as he grabbed her head and pulled it toward his cock. Wearily, she turned her face away and weakly attempted to pull away from him. Deep down, she had a feeling that this would be next, but she couldn't think of a way to escape from this situation...alive anyway. There was always the option of biting, but that was far too risky.

"No..." she groaned softly, "leave me alone..."

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:51 am

He croaks angrily as he drew back his other hand and slapped her across the face before deliberately shoving it in the direction towards his cock *again*. Then he ribbits, "You will suck my cock, beautiful one. No exceptions, kero! Now suck it...!" His eyes flashed a crimson red yet again before reverting back to their natural yellow glow as he waited rather expectently for her next move. Was she gonna try to resist and attempt another escape...? Or would she comply to his wishes...?

In his mind, he thought, 'How can she keep fighting this when she probably can't stand now...? She should give in by now and just go with the flow. Hrmph... silly humans."

Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:11 am
Profile YIM

She cried out as she was slapped and pulled toward his cock again. Maya shook her head, tears flowing down her face. But then she winced as the sting of the slap radiated across her cheek. Reluctantly, Maya put her lips around the head of his cock and slowly sucked on it. It tasted disgusting to her, it took everything in her not to gag just from having a part of his dick in her mouth.

The thought of biting was still in the front of her mind, but she didn't dare to actually attempt it. She couldn't think of any good that would come out of doing so. After such a pounding AND an orgasm, the young Black woman just simply didn't have the energy to escape after such a daring attempt. If she actually tried, she'd probably be killed for sure. But that didn't stop her from thinking it, grudgingly wishing it was possible for her to do as she sucked the tip of his shaft.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:26 am

He emits a pleased croak as he nods gently, "Yes! Suck on it more, girl. Take it all in...! Like this...!" Soon he places both of his webbed hands on the back of her head and then roughly shoves more of his thick shaft deeper into her mouth. Allowing her to taste and feel the size, girth, and power of his frog cock. It was alot hotter and definitely stiffer than before. And still he continued on and soon he was eagerly pumping himself in and out of her mouth.

"Oh... yeah, girl. Now you won't have a chance to scream this time. Nor will you say 'no', either. Now all you can do is just suck me," he ribbits warmly as he peers down at her. Obviously he was quite happy with how this situation was going. She obviously has used up too much energy to really resist now as he had noticed her struggles did diminish rather quickly.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:08 am
Profile YIM

Maya gave a muffled scream as he stuffed his cock into her mouth, making her gag slightly from the sudden shove in her throat. She tried to pull away but was met with the grip of his hands on her head, keeping her in place. Wincing in pain, she let him thrust himself in and out of her mouth.

He was right, in this predicament, she could not scream or say no. She could barely move let alone fight him off. All she could do now was do as he asked. So Maya began to suck on his dick as he pumped it in and out.

Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next