View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Up On The Roof (For Kakumaoh) 

Post Re: Up On The Roof (For Kakumaoh)
Mewling and whimpering, Violett panted softly, gasping a little as the monster's hands caressed her body, her tiny nipples stiffening at his touch,

Nervously, she began moving her hips up and down again, teasing the cock in her mouth with her tongue, but not moving her head yet.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:28 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
"Yes... That's good." The girl's fear was still almost palpable to him, acting as an aphrodisiac. It didn't seem to be hurting her performance, though, and she was still getting warmed up. He could hardly wait until things really got going.

Slowly, the tentacle in her mouth began to move back and forth slightly.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:35 am

Violett shuddered softly, moaning around the warm, thick memberin her mouth as her head slid back and forth, her tongue teasing along the shaft as she pulled her hips back and forth, taking thrust after thrust from his other member.

A squeal of reluctant delight escaped her lips, even as a fewlingering tears sparkled in her eyes. She was starting to enjoy this... Even though she didn't rreally want to.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:58 am

The squeal didn't escape his notice. "I see you're... starting to let... yourself enjoy this... too."

His expectations about her performance were being proven correct, also. The cock in her mouth was nearing orgasm, a few drops of precum dripping into her mouth. He drew the tentacle back a bit to make it easier for her to move her mouth away after he came; he had a feeling she might have problems with the volume of it otherwise.

Character listing

Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:30 am

Blushing and whimpering, Violett nodded, blushing deelply as she closed her eyes, ashamed. Feeling dirtier than ever, she darted her head up and down the shaft in her mouth, her tongue working it eagerly as she squealed and whimpered softly in a mixture of arousal and humiliation. Her hips, for the moment, had stopped moving; all her attention was on the member in her mouth. With any luck, he'd be too preoccupied with the pleasure of that to be irate about her not servicing both his bodies at once.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:55 am

He noticed the shift in her attention, but it didn't bother him. His overall pleasure would be no less, and he had decided to let her have some control over the pace of things.

Her increased attentions sped up the inevitable. He moved the hand away from her head before cumming in her mouth.

Character listing

Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:45 am

(Sorry for the wait!)

Violett wraped her lips tightly around the long, warm member, pulling back so only the head was in her mouth and, teasing the very tip with her tongue, began to gulp down the semen greedily, brathing through her nose, her cheeks puffing out, full of his hot, thick jism as she slurped it up, hell-bent on not spilling a drop.

"MMmm... Mmmph mmmmk mmmmkmmmn!"

Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:46 am

She certainly handled that better than I'd expected. It seems I underestimated her abilities... and her enthusiasm, he thought as the last few drops fell into her mouth.

The now-drained tentacle withdrew from her mouth and again disappeared. After giving her a few moments to recover, he grinned at her. "Now, shall we get on with the main event?" he asked as he began to thrust into her vagina again.

Character listing

Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:59 am

(Sorry for the wait again.)

Violett blushed deeply, trembling softly, staring into the beast's eyes as she realized she'd crossed that line.

She'd enjoyed it. She was just another whore now.

"I... I... I'd really rather not..." she whimpered...

Just before the first thrust.

"Aaah!"

Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:59 am

"Now, now. I think you'll enjoy it, as much as you may deny it. You certainly seemed eager enough a minute ago." As he said this, he continued to thrust her up and down, slowly at the moment, but increasing the pace slightly as he went on.

Character listing

Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:30 pm

Violett squirmed and gasped, shaking her head.

"No... Please no... I... I'll give you another blowjob... But I don't wanna get pregnant!"

Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:36 am

He snorted dismissively at the notion. "Please. We're not even the same species. Nothing can come out of this beyond enjoyment."

Punctuating his statement, he increased the speed of his thrusts while one pair of hands again moved to fondle her breasts.

Character listing

Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:16 pm

Violett struggled, sobbing softly as she gasped, wirggled, and whimpered, desperate to get away. She yelped in humilation as he squeezed her breasts roughly.

"Why would biology mean anything to you when you can ignore the laws of physics? And even if that's true, that doesn't rule out parasitic larva... or poison... Or disease... And that's just if you're not something supernatural! You could... could..."

Violett's body went slack, twitching only slightly as his wicked member wormed its way deep into her.

"I swallowed it. I'm already dead."

Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:20 am

Kakumaoh sighed briefly in exasperation. This was getting ridiculous. "Nothing I've done or will do to you is going to kill, poison, or infect you. You aren't the first of your species I've had. I suggest you stop worrying about the impossible."

He pressed the tiny girl against himself, enjoying the feel of her pert breasts against his chest.

Character listing

Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5