View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Missing Her (open to anyone) 

Was it my pride? Or was it just my stubbornness? Either way, it would melt soon,. I was weakened, too horny to fight for long.
"What.... what request?"

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:34 am
Profile YIM

"Obviously, my dear, if you want it, you should ask for it." The alien spoke to her in this way as the "cords" continued to manipulate her clit and her tits.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:43 am
Profile YIM

There went my wall, the steely resolve that I always worked so long to maintain. I worked at it, but watched it melt away. I heard the words come from my mouth and was totally in disbelief.
"Fuck me!"

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:49 am
Profile YIM

"I thought so," said Alucard. The "cord" had descended to her pussy again, and pushed in again eagerly, happy to continue the degradation of the young student.

"I suppose you want another?" asked Alucard as another violater pressed against the knot of her anus.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:53 am
Profile YIM

What was I saying? Was I this bad off without her, that I was even a whore for this thing?

Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:56 am
Profile YIM

The "cord" pressed against her tight hole, and entered into her ass, pushing deep into the woman. The other "cord" formed a rhythm with its fellow, taking turns pistoning into the vulnerable and violated student. The "cords" at her breasts and clitoris sucked slightly more urgently now on the proffered flesh as the alien chuckled at its meal.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:03 am
Profile YIM

What the hell did I just say? Damn me. Damn Sondra for leaving me so weak, and damn my body for being unable to resist. Damn all of it.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:08 am
Profile YIM

"Very well," said Alucard, "but only because you asked me to..."

The "cord" pushed harder into her sex, faster into her sex. Its tempo and the tempo of the "cord" in her ass increased as they fucked her deeper. Alucard was enjoying Linnis's body's eagerness, and the alien was hungry for her climax.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:19 am
Profile YIM

Soon, even the voice in the back of my mind, the rational part of me saying "Lesbians' don't like this!" was silenced by the nymphomania, and I was totally controlled by my pleasure.
"Oh, oh GOD YES! Oh, YESSS! Fuck my pussy! Oh, Fuck my ass!"

Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:28 am
Profile YIM

Feeling that Linnis's mind had been defeated by the beast of her lust, Alucard hesitated not a second to do just that. The "cords" rammed deep into her twin holes, violating her as the other "cords" kept her body in a state of pleasure. Suddenly a "cord" pressed against the lips of the imprisoned student...

Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:45 am
Profile YIM

I rocked back and forth, feeling the cords, those magic shafts sliding in and out. And another against my lips? Everything I was told me to bite down, hard, but I wasn't myself. I was a beast no better than him. I was a monster of my own lust, and it had consumed everything that was me. I allwed the other cord entry and sucked on it happily. Triple penetration, and still my body craved more. I could orgasm until I passed out before being satisfied, probably. But I had learned that these rarely had concern with my satisfaction.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:56 am
Profile YIM

Alucard relaxed slightly as she took the "cord" in. It knew that if it had done so a mere amount of seconds earlier, she might have bitten down on it. It would not have harmed the alien, but the fact that she welcomed the "cord" in so eagerly was a great testament to her lust.

The "cord" pushed into her mouth, eager to explore inside the woman's maw. It felt midway between a tongue and a phallus in her mouth, rubbing against her tongue and the roof of her mouth as its fellow "cords" fucked her lower two holes.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:08 am
Profile YIM

I moaned loudly and muffled by the cord in my mouth. Deciding to handle the one in my mouth, I began to suck. Maybe this was what was expected of me? I also rocked between the thrusts into my pussy and ass, making me moan loudly. This was all not to mention the ones playing with my nipples and clit. I was going to shoot to orgasm soon.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:07 pm
Profile YIM

Sensing her body's arousal, Alucard worked its "cords" harder to bring Linnis to climax. The "cords" in her holes pushed expertly into her orfices, fucking her mouth and cunt and anus with a steady, even tempo. The "cords" at her tits and at her clit expertly manipulated the erected nipples and joy-button as they brought her closer to orgasm.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:39 am
Profile YIM

I moaned a squeal, though muffled, and felt myself tighten . I closed my eyes tifgtly as the oncoming train that was my orgasm continued speeding through me, attempting to become the wave to wash over me.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:07 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next