View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
 New Biginnings (juni, Aegir) 

Post Re: New Biginnings (juni, Aegir)
She hmms softly not seeing anything down the hall yet, she could still see her new room's door from where she was in the doorframe of the room that had the vendening machines. Juniper had failed to appear yet.

She allmost considered enough with this foolishness she simply go back to her room, after all she needed to change... not besides simply unpack. She sighs for a moment as she contunes to stand there.

Glanceing back down the hall.. she see's that male strideing down the hall from around a corner.. she hmms.. considering this very odd.. a all girls dorm... and they allow young males at that to simply roam free on the girls floor. That in itself was strange.

She watches him walk right up toward her stopping.. she could tell from his eyes he was nothing more then a simply woman stocker.. who would put out next is what she was reading in his general.. movements as he eyed her up and down.

She arks an eyebrow at him as he starts talking.. its all she can do not to sigh.

"Yes.. i was following her." She says simply. "Yes i arrived a couple of hours ago."

She hmms a bit, he sure seemed to be full of questions.. but then again thats what she had come to expect from males like him.. at least until they learned threw other means who her father was. Then most of them tended to simply not be intrested in her anymore. Which was fine by her.. she wasnt only intrested in this type of male any.

"Im rooming with Juniper... and yes.. the couple of hours ive been here everything is fine" she says just as simply again.. the emotion she was putting off.. unless he was a total dense was she simply wasnt intrested in him.

She takes another sip from her bottled water, letting her eyes glance back down to her room door again.

https://c4.wallpaperflare.com/wallpaper ... review.jpg

Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:22 pm

"I'm afraid I'm not really conversant enough in the infernal powers to understand the difference." Juniper admitted, perhaps foolishly, "But, as a group your reputations precede you. Trust worthy isn't exactly the word I'd use. Though you do honor them, in your way." She said. She looked at the needle that was handed back to her for a moment and wiped it clean, pulling a lighter from the drawer and heating the tip to kill off anything that might remain upon the tip. She supposed using heat to sterilize the needle might not work terribly well when one was talking about the blood of creatures from hell, but at least she was making the attempt.

She lanced the tip of her middle finger, letting a generous drop of blood gather up before swept it up with the needle. It was no substitute for a quill, of course, but she figured it would be better than just smearing an "X" on the page. Quickly she scratched out a short signature "Juni M.", not at all aware if she was supposed to be signing a True Name or whatever other strange eldritch nonsense might be required of her.

"Excellent!" she said, letting the miniature contract sit out to dry for a moment on her desk as she clapped her hands together. Certainly wouldn't want the ink to run and muddy the wording now, would she? "Now, if you'd kindly show yourself out, keep the jar. I need to make this place presentable post haste, before my room mate starts thinking I'm snooping through her things."

She stuck her finger in her mouth for a moment, giving it a quick suck to bring off the bead of blood that had gathered up, then picked up the tea pot and dumped it, setting a new pot of water to boil as she wiped down the desk by the window of spilled tea and started pushing drawers closed once more. She quite studiously avoided anything of Heather's, though she wondered if maybe leaving only her stuff looking like it had been ransacked was, perhaps, a mistake. Either way, she opened the door out into the hallway to let Slarr out and indicate it was clear to come in, though she didn't poke her head out to see if she was still around. Too busy with the cleaning.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:44 am

“Ouch!” Jet shook his head. “She gave my last boss a bit of a headache. She's ...” he glanced about to make sure there was no one else around. “Crazy. I mean a certified loon. I wouldn't think they'd give her a roommate but someone had to mess up somewhere along the line.

“She was institionalized for a couple of years. Keeps mostly to herself these days though don't let her rope you in about stories in seeing this or that. She's batty and way more interested in drawing anyone she can into her delusions.”

He noted her apparent disinterest but that did not seem to dissuade him any. “Look, I could get myself in a heap of hot water if anyone finds out what I just said … I got to sneak a peek at her medical files when I was working with my first boss back at the infirmary. Just don't let her pull you into any shit. She makes my job hard enough as it is.” He smiled at her with that winning smile of his but did not seem to press any lustful advances on her for whatever reason and he left her standing there.

Odd that there had been a male security guard up on this level, they were often on the ground floor here. As she watched him he drifted down to room 212, knocked and spoke with someone inside that she could not see from here. He gave her (for she was assuming it was a her) a small brown bag, had a few words then continued on his way reaching a stairwell opposite the one that was closer to her.

Now that she thought about it all the guards were male, not one female that she could remember seeing though she had only been here a few short hours too so there was bound to be one out there …

Everything seems to be in order. Slarr professed though he usually did not deal with these sorts of things. He looked at the contract. We'll need a second copy one for each of us.

He let the comment slid about being a demon go by. He was too concerned with loosing his blondes to get too caught up with the matter. He looked over the terms again, flipped over the note telling her to get more jam, collected the pen and began copyin the terms. He would keep the copy she penned, she would keep this copy.

He finished with a signiture in his own blood, looked at her and waited for her to sign it before taking the original and rolling it up into a tube.

If she had to sign with her true name Slarr wouldn't have known. He was not one of the stronger devils that bartered in souls and this was his first real deal.

Ah! What a nice blond. He smirked a little as he considered Eve though he did not know her name he faded from sight with the jar of jam then the smelll of burnt toast as he transformed into smoke and exited out the window leaving her alone in the chamber, the scent slowly faded as he moved off to go somewhere to snack on his jam. You would think he'd be full but there always was room for jam!

Slarr, it seemed needed no help in getting out though being invisible Juni couldn't quiet see him and had no idea that he had gone.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:13 am

Contunes to peer down toward her room.. she watches the door open after a bit but no one comes out. She hmms to herself considering that was her invite to finally come back into the room.

She glances back to the male there as he contuned to talk.. She had been barly listening even as he had confermed everything she had been thinking. Strange that, literly everything she had been thinking he had confermed up in so many words.. even to the point where she had been thinking that they should be in a rubber room.

If anything she considered it more odd. Despite not believeing juniper of course.. but she did have a good head on her shoulders and could read people very well. Came from the many years of reading people that worked for her father and part of her combat training.

Even as he wond down, she flashed that smile at her.. and it was all she could do not to roll her eyes again, so she simply ingored it. Figureing if anything she would just get her normal High rich girl snotty rep as she turned away from him without even a nod.

As he walks away she turns and makes her way back down to her new room.. she stops at the door not really hearing anything as she makes her way inside.. her nose catching.. strawberrys for a moment before it passes.

Making her way into the room she shuts the door behind her and looks at juniper running around the room picking up her things from what looked like draws had been ransacked. She glances to her stuff.. and see's her suit cases had been opened also and rumaged in.. deltic lace pink panties hanging down the side of one of her suitcases..

She stands there for a moment not knowing what to make of this.. She didnt think the girl had been in here long enough to make this much of a mess to only be turning around to clean it.. She eyes her for a moment.. and desides on a direct approch.

"So.. that.. male you ran into earler that you lied to... He says your batty as a loon" she says simply as she stands there for a moments. After a bit though she makes her way toward her bed.. and starts picking up her clothing and folding it placeing it on her bed.

She gathers most of her stuff.. slowly gathering togeather the piles.. and then useing ehr dresser, taking care of select things.. Oddly enough all the rarer select chocolates were still intact.. amoung other.. delectisicty. From time to time she glances at Juni as she works.. cleaning up her stuff until just about all of it is put away.

"I am normaly a good judge of personal charater.. and it is true that i think your story a bit loony.. you yourself i do not believe is.. so which makes me wonder why... he would say you are.. even more so considering he seemed to take your lie at face value earler.. If you were as looney as he was just saying.. why would anyone react, in the manner he did earler." She says as she contunes. Leaving a simply purple Silk jumpsuit folded neatly on the bed.. what she had been planning on changing into. She turns and watches you for a moment.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:05 pm

"That's twice now you've referred to him as "that male." Juniper said, quirking her eyebrow as she considered it, "It's an interesting quirk." she said with a bit of a smirk. Not quite prying just yet, but inviting her to expand upon it. Of course, the tea kettle chose that particular moment to start whistling, signifying that the water had begun to boil. Stuffing her sketchbook back into it's place under the nightstand, she quickly made her way across the room to start setting up the tea properly.

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't considered it." Juniper said, nodding her head to the stack of library books, "Paranoid delusions, hypnagogic hallucination, delerium, hell even full blown schizophrenia would all be easier to swallow. At least there'd be pills I could take." she chuckled a bit, "But you're right to doubt him. If your application was anything like mine, you had to submit yourself to a psychiatric evaluation, and I received a clean bill of health or I wouldn't be here. That would imply that any insanity on my part is emergent, and it does seem terribly well developed for delusions less than a month old, don't you think?"

"Ah, but I promised not to discuss my damage."
she chided herself, setting the tea to steep once again, "Even if I am a problem student, Jet couldn't really afford to dismiss my claim out of hand. For all his many faults, the man's still human, how many do you know who would earnestly risk a life in exchange for simply not seeming foolish?" she tilted her head to the side and considered, "Exactly how nuts am I supposed to be? I wonder if that's the official story these days . . . never did look at my own profile on the system."

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:38 am

Slarr drifted along. He was solid again. In one hand he carried the opened container of jam. In the other he carried the frilly material atlternating from the jam and scooping it out with his tongue and inhaling the panties he had stolen.

Your in a good mood!

It was Birch and Slarr descended sitting on the rock. There's a new girl! A blonde! And I got two bottles of jam today and a bunch of pastries!

Impressive. The color of their leaves does not matter to me as long as I can harvest thir nectar and it certainly does not matter to the boss.

He set down the panties then reached into a pocket getting out the already crinkled contract that he rolled up in a tube but kept digging until he unfolded another piece of paper. I will need your help.

Oh?

I wrote down her schedule! She's got gym tomorrow -

You know I do not leave the forest find someone else!

But … but ... Slarr stuttered as he looked at the plant-like humanoid.

Ask someone that frequents the schools a lot …

Slarr frown, his relative good mood ruined. He could handle one easy enough but how rewarding it would be to take on both of them, humiliated the other blond a little given her threat about taking his blonds away. He considered … Aegir was certainly out, he hated that ass, there would be nothing left of the blond if Thudd got a hold of her. Birch was being a pussy … who did that leave that he knew. His eyes lit up in glee.

Oh, that is too good, Slarr, sometimes you amaze yourself! I can get both of them at once, but he'd have to share … and they were demon-esque too. Well, it was certainly worth a shot – what a minute! His eyes flashed with insight again. No wait, the girls he didn't think were much in the fighting department … that meant Gersham was out … decisions, decisions, he could come up with something before the evening was out.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:17 am

Hmms a bit to herself. She looks at juniper for a moment as she seems to want to know more of why she kept refering to the male as.. that male.. Of course she only really did because of what her feelings were telling her that he was. If he thought girls were simply toys was she to think anything less.

She doesnt expand though on that.. she jsut turns.. taking her emptying suitcases and closeing them as she slides them under the bed to get them out of the way. Until she is only left with the jumpsuit she had left on the bed.

She contunes to listen to you, watching you as you prep the tea. She hmms softly to herself as she reaches into one of her draws and pulls out a small package that contrained the swizz importented chocolate bonbons.. tugging the cover off she holds the package out toward you.

"Care for one?" she says as you winde down. She considers your words for a few moments before desideing to be blunt again.

"His words... you are a certified loon, and you were institionalized for a couple of years, as He warned me not to be drawn into your delusions of things you might see" she says after a moment.

She might disblieve but.. there was still something nagging at the edge of her mind that she didnt believe the girl was crazy.. The girl on beach.. well that was something eles. Anyone that believes the school was in space.. well.. that girl she would have considered to be a certified loon as it were.

"That does remind me though.. thought i dont know how that topic would remind me of anything normal releated.. but what time does the requasatition office close? I still need to get my uniform for classes." she says after a moment. She waits until the bonbon is eather eather accempted or denyed before she walks back over to the bed where she had left her purse. closeing the box of chocolates she reaches for her purse.. opening it she rumages around pulling out her class rouster showing times her classes started.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:07 pm

Juniper looked at the proferred candy treat for a moment as if mulling over the etiquette. On one hand, she no longer had any sweets to offer in return, on the other the girl had offered, even after Juni's questionable actions earlier. Finally, she nodded a bit and took one from the package, chewing it deliberately as she set out the cups and saucers again. She poured a bit of milk into her cup first before pouring the tea in, pouring the tea straight into Eve's cup before adding two sugars and a bit of cream to the mix, stirring it with a spoon.

"Mmn, rich." she said with an approving nod as she swallowed the chocolate treat, "What is this, German? No, no, not quite sweet enough. Swiss?" of course, she could have just looked at the box, but tea always went better with small talk. She quickly recovered the scones and a tub of buttered cream to spread over them, setting the plate to one side as she settled back in her chair.

"Institutionalised? Really!?" mirth danced in Juniper's eyes as she considered that, though she hid her bemused smile behind the tea cup as she sipped daintily at the lip of the cup, "I really must steal a look at my file now, I wonder what I was "diagnosed" with. Or which doctor they've trumped up to take credit for rehabilitating me."

She pushed her way back from the tea, saucer still balanced in one hand as she came to a gentle stop in front of her computer, she flicked the monitor back on and hit a few keys to minimize the windows she'd left open which her camera finished transferring the images over. She pulled up a log-in screen and tapped out a quick log-in, clicking her tongue as it came back "Invalid". She tried a different log-in, and then a third. It seemed they were finally starting to ferret out the holes she'd gnawed in the wall, ah, but she could always punch a few new ones. Once compromised, a system is never as secure again . . . and the Administration's little power games meant that this system had been compromised long before she arrived on the island. It helped that the student records weren't terribly highly prioritized by network security.

"Hmn? The requisitions office?" Juniper blinked, as if finally remembering that she'd been in the middle of a conversation. She took another sip of her tea, "Mmn, 'til around five, unless I'm mistaken. Have to give the students an opportunity to get what they need after their classes, after all. We can stop there on the way to the library, they should have a couple of uniforms set aside specifically for you."

"We can head there as soon as we're done with the tea." she nodded a bit, "Though I'll have to get changed. Technically we're supposed to be in uniform unless we're in the dorms or off the campus grounds proper. Ah, you're not . . . squeamish, are you? I'm used to just changing in here, but I can take it down to the restroom or something if that makes you uncomfortable."

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:45 pm

vIt was a real pity he thought but the new girl made her choice …

She could have been another Patricia … could have been one of his girls so to speak, even getting the occassional goodie though as he descended down the stairs he smiled coldly to himself. Well, perhaps he'd show her the alternatives in her decision, that rich bitch … ah, well.

More importantly she was rooming with Juni too so he could kill two birds with one stone tonight so to speak … he had to teach her a leasson about lying, show her how to put that mouth to use … she was dangerous but he realized that her window of opportunity had closed. He had appreciated the opportunity she generated for him though. No, certainly he would have to make her pay for her lie earlier that day. Scaring him like that, makining him think that something was happening to Patti …

He laid out a plan. It was rather simple really, simple was good … first off drug the other students in the adjacent room, easy enough to lace some booze, he partied with some of the girls on occasion. No one would hear either of them scream. Next use a key that he acquires form security to gain access, then strike. Simple enough.

He was kind. He'd let the new girl last her first day before he thorough raped her and Juni showing them who was in charge here …

He doubted that he'd get much fight out of the new girl but he knew that Juni could be insufferable at times so it was best to concentrate on the one that would take the most effort to subdue, granted he hardly thought that would be too difficult either.

Bringing up one access, provided that Juni waited that long brought up her file. There was nothing being instutionalized there so either Jet was lying or his information had been erroneous.

It was about half way through the afternoon, they still had a few hours before it closed, it was just before three o'clock as it was

Character Listing

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:08 pm

Glanceing toward the bed again she hmms softly to herself.. eyeing the jump suit she had layed out.. before she glances back at juniper as she finished pouring out the tea. Watcing her take a bite of the chocolate she had given her.

She nods after a moment.. "Yes, swiss.. my father is friends with a forigen embarrsadar, and he brings my father the chocolates as.. gifts" she says after a moment.

She puts the box of chocolates down on the end of her bed as she turns and makes her way back over to where the cups of tea had been made.. she picks up hers.. ands tirs it softly before she brings it to her lips sipping softly.

"yes thats what he had said.." she responds after a moment.. "Though it realy sounded like he was trying to make you sound.. out of your mind and that i shouldnt trust anything you say. It acutally sounded surprised that anyone would be made to room with you." she arks an eyebrow a bit as she takes another sip.

She half thought as she contuned to sip at the tea, that juniper expected her to make some sort of face, a spoiled rich girl drinking a more comman type of tea.. but.. despite her outward appearence she did enjoy the taste of more comman teas and drinks.. after all she did just get a water out of the vendeing machine.

She shrugs a bit at at the girls comment about checking her files.. Well that was intresting.. instead of seeming to collect info she seemed to be a computer hacker. Well that was indeed a useful skill, one she herself did not have. She had spent most of her time learning to fight, but give the appearence she didnt know how.

Of course that image of her would quickly dissappear in this school once she was forced to fight.. but at least for the moment everyone was just thinking she was some spoiled rich kid. She was fine with, at the moment.

She hmms and nods softly at menchen of what time it closes.. she would go to glance at her watch.. only to remerber that was one of the things taken from her.. most likly cause of the gps within.

She places her tea cup down while juniper was clicking away madly upon her computer. She moves toward the bed.. and tugs her T off the top of her head.. revieling the pink lace bra underneath. While juniper was distracted by the computer.. she quickly takes the assorted stones she had collected.. along with the other things she had hidden within the folds of her skirt waist band.. and transfers them to simillar pockets that was within the top of her sweatsuit.

Standing back up.. she slips her skirt down over her legs.. bending Matching pink lace panties being show just as juniper turns back toward her to ask her about.. changing.. the sight that waited her appearnetly would answer her question. Her skin seeming flawless right down the length of her body.. well Muscel tone is is exposed as she steps out of her skirt and places it upon the bed.

She glances back at her.. "No i dont think changeing in front of each other is squamish or anything" she says.. despite what her appearence might suggest she didnt seem afraid to change in front of anyone. She grabs her sweatsuit.. and slips the custem fit pants up over her form.. they were more bolded to her hips but leaving pleanty of free movements for whatever she might wish. A quick moment later she had pulled the top of.. and buttoned down the front.

"Sounds like a plan to me, about the libary i mean. I mostly know my way around from the maps.. but its allways good to see them with your own eyes." she says after a moment as she steps back over to her tea.. picking up the cup to sip softly.. not haveing touched the scones.. seeming content with not eating any of them.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:25 pm

"Heh, well, I did used to have a room mate. That really didn't last long though." Juniper said as she skimmed over her profile. Mmn, nothing about her being crazy . . . maybe a little reckless. Something about a martyr complex, whatever. Ooh! A detailed list of rule violations, that could be fun to review later, see what she'd managed to slip under the radar on them so far. "She found 'true love' or something, put in for a transfer like two weeks into the semester. By all accounts, the two of them basically spend all the time they're not in class up in their room on the forth floor." she smirked a bit at that. She'd heard some rumors about the specifics of what they got into. But while she was inclined to poke her nose where it wasn't wanted, she wasn't much for spreading gossip herself.

She swiveled back in the chair and paused a bit as she saw Eve's shapely backside oriented in her general direction, the girl bent over as she stepped out of her pleated skirt. As she stood straight and looked back over her shoulder, Juniper had her eyes closed and was draining away the remains of the tea in her cup. Ah, but what a marvelous view, it still lingered in her mind from behind her eyelids as she considered what she'd seen. Girl was fit, not quite so pampered as she'd thought, that was the definition of an athlete not someone interested in simply keeping their appearances up. Well, she had said she intended to look into the gymnastics scene on the island . . . mmn, but she wasn't built quite like any of the girls Juniper had seen in that club either.

"Ah, good. That'll keep the morning routine nice and simple."
Juniper said with a nod, opening her eyes once she was certain she could pull off a look of pleased approval without the wandering eyes. She almost let out a sigh of relief as the girl pulled on a violet tracksuit. Something she was fairly certain she wouldn't have to worry about making her eyes roll out of her head . . . despite the snug fit on her hips. Dammit.

She set her saucer and empty cup down next to the computer, pushing herself up to her feet and crossing over to the closet. There wasn't anything particularly dignified or sensual about the way she moved, it was very much the same way she moved when she'd been alone, pulling the small tight shirt up and over her head with a smooth motion, her back bare as she bent down to open the top drawer of the little dresser. She hadn't bothered with a bra when she'd been alone, but she pulled out a simple white one that wouldn't show through her uniform top and pulled it on before taking the button up shirt out of the closet and slipping it on, buttoning up the top. She gave her hips a bit of a roll as she pushed the snug fit down over her backside, a pair of pale blue boyshorts the only thing hugging her hips as she pulled out the two-short pleated skirt in it's navy plaid. She tugged on the blue vest and knotted the bold red tie correctly. She settled down on the edge of her bed and grabbed a set of dark black thigh-high leggings, pulling them up high and letting the elastic hold them in place. It made her feel a bit less on display to cover her legs. She pulled a pair of red wristbands out of the drawer, the same shade as the tie and slid them on. No hair ornament today, apparently.

She spread butter over one of the scones before pouring herself a second cup, a little smile on her lips.

"Mmn, yeah, the map helps, but it really isn't the same as seeing things firsthand." she rolled her shoulders slightly, "Well, I'm supposed to be your room mate, perhaps I should take a bit of responsibility. After we get your uniforms and my reference material, why don't I give you a quick tour of the grounds. There's got to be something else you want to see . . . the gym, maybe? Despite the beach there's still an olympic style pool available, once classes are done for the day and the swim team is done with it, it's available to the student body as a whole. Cafeteria, maybe? I mean, I know you just ate, but when meal time comes around you don't want to be bogged down by uncertainty, some of those girls are fierce in their pursuit of the best food." she took a big bite out of the scone, chewing almost half of it at a time as she wolfed it down. She didn't want to slow Eve down, but similarly she didn't want the food to go to waste. There'd been enough of that already.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:19 pm

No ...

Slar balked that was the fourth one … he was beyond annoyed as time filtered by. He had one night to make this easier on himself but that was the problem with spending so much time in the forest, the monsters he knew of didn't like going to the school much.

He was told of a new guy but he was an aquatic creature.He did not want to involve demons or demon-esque type beings if he could.

Another thing was that his small stature indicated that most of the others would just toss him scraps.

So he was surprised and blinked a couple of times.

Really?

Aye, lass but is there any reason that a wee thing like you wants to take her on when she's in gym. It doesn't make sense, lass. Riley told Slarr who found it ironic that he was calling him little when Riley was shorter. Riley puffed on his pipe and blew some smoke rings. She's gonna be all sweety. Why not hit the lass after she's showered, when she sleeps?

Because she has a room mate.

So.

Slarr showed Riley the contract, he read it. Looks like that little miss had you by the gonnads there, so the room is out. But she has a roommate? Is she hot?

Slarr grinned as he thought of his blonds with a twinkle in his yellow eyes. Smoking.

Well there's nothing her that precludes you from taking her either once she's outside of that room. As far as contracts go, it's pretty tame. You're suppose to leave her notes, eh?

Slarr nodded.

Well, you can't mislead her but there's nothing here that states that you wouldn't get another monster to mislead her. I'll just have to come up with something that will interest this blonde to go out of the room with her friend … then, oh, well we get to entertain a few matters … take them both at once. Now get me a pen and paper ...

I don't have any.

How were you expecting to leave her notes?

I could steal paper and a pen easily enough.

Well that isn'tof help to us now, lass. The tiny many stroked his red beard as he leaned against his cudgel. He considered. He would send Slarr off to get paper, the former imp should have been better prepared.

One thing … you deal with any salt. I hate salt!

Slarr nodded. It's a deal then.

Oh no, my uncle Phineas didn't work things out so well when he dealt with good ol' Harry Deal … we still have lots to discuss. Your ilk won't hood wink me. Also, I get first pick between the two, I won't waver on that. What if the roommate is a dog.

There are no animals on this island! Slarr laughed. Fine, I have no prefence as to the order I take them in.

Arlight, I need your wee little ass to fetch so paper and something to write, once we have a contract I'll consider writing something to this ...

Slarr shrugged, hell as if he knew or cared. She met his criteria so nothing else really mattered. Riley shook his head at the impulsive one before him, he supposed he was going to have to teach him everything.

Can I do this, I mean she spell out that I couldn't deceive her ...

The leprachaun laughed. You really suck at this deal making, be a devil … besides looking for loop holes is a devil thing.

But I wasn't suppose to deceive her intentionally.

Your not, I am, now go get that paper before I change my mind ... And with that Slarr hurried off.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:57 pm

Watches her drain the tea cup.. she chuckles softly.. she was used to suttle hints of someone trying not to look at her.. but she pretends not to really notice.

She raises her own tea cup to her lips as she sips softly.. listening to the girl as she contunes to talk. Arking an eyebrow as she gets up and goes over to change herself.

She watches her for the most part, but she had a very wide range vision to begin with.. so if juniper happen to glance at her.. it looked like she was peering down at the scones as if considering weather she would eat or not.

She turns to look more at you as you finish.. "despite knowing about the uniforms.. cant say i overly care for the designs.. they look a tad too tight if you know what your looking at" she says after a moment.. taking another sip of her tea as she watches you go make yourself another cup.

She arks an eyebrow at you as you butter one of the scones for yourself only to start wolfing it down. "You dont need to hurry on my account.. if you start choking.. i would hate to think i had to give you mouth to mouth on the first day i was here." she says after a moment of watching you.. waiting to say that phraseing when your mouth was fullest.

She finishes her cup of tea, she makes her way over to the little makeshift kitchen.. running the water she washes her own teacup and places it upside down with the a washed sausure on top of it. Turning she grabs a small towel andwipes off her hands.

Making her way back over to her bed.. she reaches under the pillow where she had stashed a small pouch while she had been taking care of things.. she makes her way to the window.. and glances out..

"So does your computer thing say anything about me? if it had records then it must say something about me does it not?" she says as she glances back at you..Though that little pouch she had grabbed at, seems to have dissappeared about her person for the moment.. as she contunes and waits for you to eat.

"As to what i wish to see.. the gym could be a place to check out sence i do plan on taking some classes there. I assume the gym here, besides the school gym, a gym with workout equipment and such?" she says after a moment.. as she contunes to watch you.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:43 am

"Yeah, that's how most people feel about the uniforms at first." Juniper said with a bit of a nod, smoothing down the skirt as she did so, "You do get used to it though, and since everyone is wearing one it's not quite as embarrassing as you'd expect. The short skirt and the light material do a lot to help keep your body temperature regular given the average temperature out there on the island." Of course, that hadn't been the reason for either design decision, but Juniper was trying to play to the positives.

"Though they do look a little more like a Halloween costume based on a school uniform than the real thing, sometimes." she conceded with a bit of a chuckle, following it up by stuffing the rest of the scone in her mouth. She'd barely gotten a few chews in when Eve put that particular image in her head. She tried to sputter reflexively, but instead ended up swallowing. She made an uncomfortable face as that lump of half-chewed biscuit made it's way down her throat, chasing it down with a swallow of hot tea to ease the passage.

"Heimlich." she said after a moment, rubbing her throat, "You use the Heimlich maneuver when someone's choking on food, to try and clear the air passage. Mouth to mouth is for when the person stops breathing, such as from smoke inhalation or drowning." she clarified, taking another sip. For her part, her little near miss had distracted Juniper long enough to completely miss Eve acquiring the small pouch from under her pillow and secreting it upon her person.

She slipped back into her chair for a moment, crossing one leg over the other as she held the saucer over her lap. She'd apparently decided that one scone was enough for today.

"Well, I don't mean to brag." Juniper said, completely intending to brag, "But anything the school knows about a student, I can find out without too much effort. There are too many students for me to memorize everything, of course, so I usually wait until I know I'm going to need the information before I pull it up." that was bending the truth a little there, she knew the name and face of every one of the 10%, that had been part of her first week's efforts, trying to find the emergent patterns and recurring details among her fellow victims. "It's not always the most reliable source, but it usually gives me some headway before I start digging things up through other avenues."

"Why, do you want to see?" she said, pushing the chair back a little bit to make room for her as she backed the view up to the index, "I wasn't going to look, good fences make good neighbors after all, but if you're curious I don't mind sharing a little."

"Don't worry, the school's commitment to physical fitness is impressive. I don't think I've ever seen them fail to provide for a student's interests. Even that harp, Dupont, managed to find the gear to keep her boxing up. Though I don't think anyone's actually dared to step in the ring with her." anything to keep their product fit and lean, she supposed.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:58 pm

She clicked away at the computer with a few well placed logons and passwords and she was back in. Just three files with this access, all her hack jobs only allowed her so far into the system as she had yet to work up to higher security levels just yet but it was all ther, the basics anyway. Three files listed, Experiments, Predators and Prey.

Prey had all the student records it seemed, whether attacked or not since an attack could happen at any given time by the whim of the Predator … so someone could be free of attack up until graduation day, get attacked and have their life ruined from there on out.

Eve's file was up there, arrival date, date of her classes, her application some notes on her background, history and what not that the school seemed to dig up on all the girls. So far there had been no attachments to the file indicating that she was one the list or attacked just yet so either no amended it from her encounters with Slarr and Aegir or things were so minor as not to automatically place her own that list just yet. It seemed to be a standard file as far as Juniper could tell minus the attachment of names and dates to indicate attacks or time spent in the labs. Some of the girls disappeared for months on end send of the be reconditioned at the labs for whatever reason.

So a clean bill of health so far. The only ammendment was that she was being assigned room 205 with Juniper Modar but there was nothing else detail.

Riley sighed as he watched Slarr go invisible. His powerful magic indicated that their was only one other invisible creature in the area as he witnessed Fern flutter down from the trees on gossamer wings, Her skin was sleek, as pale as the moon and a crown of golen hair spilled down over her shoulders tucked behind her pointed ears.

I do not like that demon, Riley ...

He's a devil actually. One that seems to be out of his league with all this contract nonsense.

Still ...

Don't worry, Fern, he will not lay a hand on your beautiful golden hair. He patted the back of the pixie's hand. She was about a foot shorter than he but he thought fondly of his fey comanion. Often they had paired together while making hunts.

You would rather hunt with him?

Of course not my dear … he'll be frantically hunting down paper and a pen, he'll come around here and wait around here like an idiot for about an hour, he'll probably wait fifteen or twenty minutes before he begins thinking there's something wrong, perhaps twice that before he realizes that I'm cumming but not here.

He smiled, kissed her.

But he never said where they were, what room number ...

Riley pointed. He left that … newbe. What devil forgets their contract. He must really have a thing for blonds but as lovely as they are they're not half as lovely as you. He kissed her and smiled again. Shall we?

And Fern took his hand. He took uo the contract and the two headed off together. When they were closer he would weave a simple divination spell his uncle Phineas taught him. Now it was time to get to having a bit of fun ...

Character Listing

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next