View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Summoning Made Easy? (Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Summoning Made Easy? (Fornicarus)
Snickering softly, the Marquis pressed his palms against the floor, allowing him to raise his body enough to allow his slick shafts to pull out of Komiko's abused holes with lewd slurping noises, his hot seed still leaking out of her. "How amusing. Where is all of this bravado coming from, silly girl? We both know that you've been tricked, that you've been taken advantage of, that you've been raped. And we both know that you're just trying to save some of your dignity after all this..." Only now did he consider the implications of the girl's actions and the mysterious disappearance of Pia's imp. It couldn't have been... Could it have?

"Ahh... So that's what that damn familiar did for you." Pressing two fingers against Komiko's forehead, the demon stared into the female's own eyes, destroying the spell the familiar had placed on her to help her with her ordeal. "There. That explains all this, that explains why you didn't care about getting raped the entire time. I didn't think my Imps would be able to take away your inhibitions... But now, they're back." Laughing darkly, Forneus leaned in to Komiko's face, less than an inch between them. "How does it feel getting raped and loving it, little girl?"

Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:23 pm

He pressed two fingers to my forehead and like a mirror just struck with a hammer, my whole world seemed to had shattered before me. The shame I felt was unbearable and fear could be seen in my eyes as I looked into his own eyes, he was right kind of about loving being raped but only the part where my body like the new experience of pleasure but I was ashamed of the way I felt and blush with embarrassment. “Stay away from me! I don’t like it leave me alone please.” I scramble away from under him, my sex still tingling from his huge cock’s that was in both my hole and stinging from how rough he was but that was quickly fading thanks to Pia’s little Imp second spell that would heal me and give me more stamina, I had hoped this Demon Lord would not figure that one out as well.

Getting on my feet quickly I run towards the door to the hall but trip and slid into one of my large book shelves as a pile of books and my plushies fall on top of me. Shaking the books and furry animals off me I grab the first thing I can and throw it at the demon and it smacked him right between the eyes. I look in shock realizing it was a plushie that smacked him in the face and not a book, and I get up to run to the door once more and reach it placing my hand on the knob feeling freedom was just a twist of the knob and swinging the door open, my hands was shaking so much I fumbled at trying to open the door.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:30 pm

The plushie in the face was quite unexpected but somewhat better than getting hit with a book. The Marquis gave a short annoyed sigh, thinking the girl was freaking out more than she should have been. After all, it was only a rape... But the dash for freedom, he couldn't let that happen at all. Muscles swelling to their normal size and girth, the damning flesh-red and caulk-white colors returning to his skin, as his body began shifting into his true form. Two thick arms slammed against the door hard, preventing her from opening it. Two more arms kept her trapped in between the Marquis's four arms. "No running away at all, little brat."

The Marquis drew closer to Komiko, until his face was only inches away from her own once again. He certainly did not seem like he was playing around any more, those piercing crimson slits that passed for his eyes glaring at her. "Now, if you want me to leave... Please, talk with your Imp. I didn't summon him from Hell just to have you change your mind, brat! Now, go make a bargain with him or I WILL be raping you here for as long as it takes, and I will make sure you go through it this time without any spell on you, and that includes the ones that gives you more stamina and makes sure it doesn't hurt too much."

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:15 am

I turned around when its huge hands slammed into the door keeping me from opening it, I went to run under its arms but the other set of arm blocked my way, slamming my back into the door I slowly slid down the cool surface trying to stay as far away from the demon as I could his face inches from my as I looked terrified at being so close to this creature. I was offended at being called a brat but to say anything to this thing might provoke it to do something more then name calling.

It gave me an ultimatum, he would leave if I made a bargain with the Imp he was giving me as a familiar, his words that said ‘I Will be raping’ was most clear if I refused it would fuck me till I submitted. My eyes drifted down to where his twin cock’s were and my eyes went big, they had became huge and I thought, there was no way those would fit in me that big. It seemed to know about the second spell, did this thing have the ability to read minds? I had thought about the second spell not to long ago and then it seemed to have known what I was thinking. “I-I’ll M-make a deal with it...J-Just leave me alone Pleaseee.” I tell it as I look into those strange eyes with slits instead of pupils.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:24 am

Grinning, the Marquis released his arms and backed away from the girl, a hand sliding around her back and forcing her away from the door. Once Komiko was far enough away from the only way to freedom she had, the demon sat down on the floor, back leaning against the door. A subtle message, that as long as he was here, she would be separated from freedom. And now, the only way to get the Marquis out of the way was to do as he said.

The Imp that Forneus had summoned was still where it had been all along, beside the bed, watching the interaction between Komiko and its master, wondering what was going on. Given true freedom much like Pia's own familiar had been, the Imp was no longer a part of the Marquis but its own creature. And as a result, not even the Marquis knew what it was thinking, after all, Forneus only knew the desires of the human heart.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:24 pm

I had stumbled as the large demon pushed me way from the door, the posture of the creature gave me no choices when it came to any freedom from it except to make a bargain with the little Imp. I hadn’t a clue what kind of bargain Pia had made with her own Imp, I moved over to the side of my bed and kneeled down to the Imp own size and proceeded it hushed tones so the big brut couldn’t hear what me and the Imp was talking about. “Umm... Hello little guy, my name Komiko. Would you mind if I ask you a few questions? Do yo like to be my familiar? You want to be free from that... that creature don’t you? If you become my familiar ill make sure you get chocolate chip cookies and the weekend.” I told the Imp knowing that Pia Imp said something earlier about liking chocolate chip cookies. “You will have all the privileges that my friend Pia Imp has and in return you will have the same duties as her Imp has, umm that would make me your new master ok.” I tell it starting to feel aware of my nakedness I cover my breasts with my arm.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:29 am

The Imp looked up at Komiko, listening as she spoke, nodding now and then to her questions. But with the offer she made for him to become her familiar, the Imp did not nod his head again. Instead, he shook and spoke in the same high voices the other Imps had. "No way! I don't want chocolate chip cookies!"

Snickering softly, the Marquis overheard him and smiled to himself, he knew that his freed Imps wouldn't be that easy to bribe, not like Pia's familiar had been. But then... The Imp went on. "I want oatmeal cookies instead!" A loud groan came from the demon, as he put his face in his palm, disgusted with the little demon. "You could ask her for anything, you little brat!" The Marquis growled loudly at the Imp.

The Imp cowered slightly before looking back at Komiko. "I want oatmeal cookies and I want... To sleep on the bed too." A blank look was all the Marquis had. Then he raised his fist in anger, thinking about squishing the Imp, but he calmed himself down. 'Two of them! There's something wrong with these Imps...' The demon thought to himself, growling loudly as he turned to the door, opening it for him. "I give up." The Imp watched his former master leave, the door closing behind him, and then looked back at Komiko. "What's he so mad for?"

Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:39 pm

My heart had skipped a beat when the Imp said ‘No Way’ I figured he wanted something more then treats something of my own body, I smiled when I heard what he wanted instead. “Oatmeal cookies, sure with raisins and walnuts?” I asked and heard the growl of the Master Demon as he shouted at the Imp saying he could have anything and calling him a brat.

A flash of anger made me forget my situation as my words came of before I knew what I was saying. “He not a brat, he’s a good little Imp.” I yelled back over my shoulder then turn back to the Imp. The Imp made a slight little amendment to his request, he also wanted to sleep on my bed. Smiling at him “Ok you don’t mind sleeping on the foot of the bed would you?” I had asked him. “Ill even make sure you have your own personal blanket and pillow.” I had added.

I smiled when I heard the Demon lord say ‘I gives up.’ I felt I made a major victory over him. Then I heard my Imp ask ‘What’s he so mad for?’ and I told him “Because he not allowed to have any of your Oatmeal cookies and he jeolous is all.” I tell him and give’s my little Imp a hug and kiss him on the top of his head. “So we have a deal then?” I ask the little Imp pleased his requested hadn’t been perverted like the Lord Demon mind seemed to be.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Not quite accustomed to getting hugs and kisses from a human, from anyone at all really, the Imp mere looked back up at Komiko, pleased with getting an excellent deal for itself. And not only that, it was even happy to have a master that had no problem talking back to its former master, even though it thought that she probably hadn't thought of the consequences of such an act. And with her question of whenever it was fine with the deal or not, the demon nodded its head rapidly, more than just happy. "Deal! I'll accept you as my master now." It grinned back up at Komiko, wonder what it would have to do now.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:58 pm

I was very pleased with the Imp agreeing to the deal and it did look very happy to have me as it’s Mistress or Master or what ever they would call those owning a familiar. I pick the Imp up and hold it in my arms like it was a teddy bear and look over to the Demon Lord and bite my lip a bit looking a bit of scared and shy. “Ok. N-now you can leave, I-I made the deal with the Imp so go please.” I stammer was I asked it to leave like it said it would, but I wasn’t sure if it would keep its promise, after all it was a Demon, and from what I read or heard, there kind never keep there word so I was expecting more abuse from him, better think the worst then the best, that way your not shocked when the worst happen.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 pm

No responses sounded from the Marquis, no reappearances came, nothing to signify the demon's presence. Only the most optimistic of people could have believed the monster to have left, and even the cynical would have remained unsure about it. Moments passed and still nothing happened yet. Even the familiar of Pia that had passed out in the bathroom was gone, most likely it had regained consciousness and had returned to its room now that it was no longer needed. Held in Komiko's arms and guessing at what she meant, the Imp looked around curiously, having never been anywhere else apart from its former master's internal world. "I don't feel him around anymore."

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:08 pm

I breath a sigh of relief thanking my stars nothing more was to happen, looking down at the Imp in my arms “So how about those Oatmeal cookies I promised you?” I ask the little Imp as I sit him down on my bed and kiss the top of his head. “I need to take a shower, I feel so gross, after im finish ill get your cookies for you ok? By the way you have a name?” I ask the Imp as it reminds me about the one I suck to unconsciousness. I quickly run into the bathroom and look in the sink, but Pia Imp was gone. “I wonder where Pia Imp went to?” I asked out loud and shrugged my shoulders and quickly enter the shower to wash all the funk off me.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:18 am

Nodding quickly to her question regarding oatmeal cookies, the Imp seemed quite happy to be getting some so soon. The demon was then set upon the bed, and after receiving the kiss from its master, it looked up as Komiko told it that she'd be taking a shower first. And then it was asked about its name but before the Imp could answer, the girl had already went off to the bathroom.

Hopping off the bed carefully, the new familiar made its way to the bathroom, climbing up onto the sink that had previously held another familiar. With Komiko in the shower, the demon looked around the bathroom, taking notice of some things but ultimately not caring about them. The question of its name, however... With Komiko inside the shower, the Imp sat down on the sink and spoke up. "We don't have names, the Marquis didn't see fit to give us any. He just liked bossing us around."

Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:54 am

Washing all the cum off of me, I knew this moment would come as I turned the heat up on the shower and sat down letting the water hit on me from my seated pose. Grabbing my legs I pull them into me as I hug them tight to my body. My mind remembering every thing that had happen and how I was so badly tricked by the demon my holes still throbbed from the abuse as the one spell was broken the other slowly faded. I stayed there for several minute when I heard my Imp explain he hadn’t a name, bringing me out of my self depression, the tears I had in my eyes mingled with the shower water hiding the fact I was crying.

“Do you have a name you would like to be called then? Just calling you Imp sound kind of rude wouldn’t you think?” I ask him as I get up from where I was sitting, I turned off the water and reached around the door for the towel and dried my self inside the shower, trying to retain some of my dignity after what had happen, I was sure once I got used to him being around I might not be so subconscious about my body being naked before the Imp, I wrapped the towel around my body tightly as it seemed to make by cleavage more appealing pushed together like that for some reason. I get out and start to dry my hair and look over at the Imp and smile.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:57 am

The familiar waited as Komiko dried herself off and wrapped the towel around her, and listened as she asked about a name again. To be honest, it had never really thought about having a name or cared for one but if it made the girl happy... "I don't really give it much thought but you can give me a name if you want, just as long as I get my cookies." The Imp spoke as it grabbed onto Komiko, climbing around her side and onto her back, hanging onto her. "Am I supposed to be with you all the time or do I have to stay here sometimes?" And naturally, being new to the life of a familiar, the Imp was rather curious about what it'd have to do, and just what else was it supposed to do with Komiko.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next