View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Bingo! (Ishtar) 

Post Re: Bingo! (Ishtar)
There was nothing but pure bliss coming from Ishtar's body. The sucker, the tentacles and his massive cock were driving her close and soon to a third orgasm. But he would send her over the edge himself this time. She tugged the sheets as her flower was abused again. She pointed out that she t least felt he was bigger. Even though his cock was pretty much swollen, she had to give herself more credit.

"That, or you're getting tighter Ishtar, which only means this is going nicely," he replied in a matter-of-fact tone as a quick wave of pleasure shook his body. Both of their bodies were reacting to each other, and were going hand by hand to a new orgasm. With a groan, his member became filled with liquid arousal and exploded in ecstasy for a second time for the night, the amount of semen still big enough to fill her completely before dripping through her lips.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:06 am

Ishtar was surprised at the mention of her getting tighter. She was so caught up in her circumstances, that her third orgasm snuck up on her. She moaned as she felt the overwhelming pleasure about to go over the edge. She began to play with her breasts as she struggled to deal with new orgasm.

Still she felt her her flower become coated in his release. She was not the only who came and that was to her at least a small victory.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:10 am

Her third orgasm came quickly and sneakily for Ishtar, and by taking her by surprise it made her moans sound even lovelier if possible and her whole body shook again. Last time, Isthar started to get tired about this and the fourth one, but it was only Rahs' second orgasm, and that meant that she better got ready to keep going.

When her body stopped twitching and shivering and the pleasure faded away, her hands kept playing with her own breasts. If she could only look at her horny self now. The thrusts kept going nonetheless, but now a gushing sound accompanied them as every time Rahs pushed it made more liquid to drip from her entrance.

After a while of keeping her like that, the mercenary thought it wouldn't hurt to give Ishtar a bit more of attention. "Say Ishtar, how would you like me to take you for your next orgasm? Or is it that you still don't know if you like it? Just look at yourself, grabbing your own tits... And no, I won't stop... but if you really don't know then I can always take you more savagely..."

SFA---

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:22 am

Ishtar could here the gushs now as she felt Rahs thrust continued on through his second orgasm, she was losing this battle...badly. Still there was not much she could do but continued to play with her breasts. Ahhhh!!!

She moaned as she felt him continued to thrust in her while he talked. She finally was able to build up enough will to talk. I.....I do like it....I don't want to....but I do....Please take me this way again.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:35 am

There is nothing as good like a girl begging to be fucked, like breaking her into accepting her naughty side and be completely vulnerable. Beside the moans filled with pleasure, this declaration is another thing that's music to Rahs' ears. Ishtar kept playing with her own round orbs, trying to satisfy her erect pink nipples.

And she asked him to keep fucking her like that. "Very well Ishtar, very well," he said, his satisfaction and approval obvious in his words. He quickly sped up his thrusts and his massive cock gave off a weak electric current that made her g-spot mad with satisfaction.

SFA---

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:44 am

Ishtar could feel him increase his thrusts with in her, in attempt to get her bring her faster to an orgasm. As he did so she felt her an electric current go through her g-spot as she moaned. Her eyes shot wide open as she stared in the ceiling. Ahhhh!!! You've never...Ohhhhhh!!!!....done that be....before.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:49 am

The sudden current sent Ishtar moaning even harder and her eyes shot open in response to the intoxicating electricity. Did he really never used it on Isthar before? He couldn't remember, maybe it wasn't even necessary last time, but he certainly enjoyed how she reacted to it. "Hehe... do you like it? I can make it even more satisfying..." Rahs replied, leaning a bit closer to her, her warm thighs still on his chest and her flower and anus still being fucked to nirvana.

SFA---

Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:13 am

Even through his mask, Ishtar could feel his warm breath upon her. He had once again leaned closer as continued to thrust into her. Every time it was to reveal some sort of secret, she didn't know before. This time was no different. You....you can make it....Ahhhh!!!!....it more satisfying? She really just wanted to ask a question, but the way she said through her moans of pleasure....it sounded more like a request.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:01 am

Ishtar couldn't make her question sound normal, and between her moans it became a request in Rahs' ears and probably any one else that could have heard. The electric current increased in intensity, completely making her nerves feel nothing but pleasure. But it stopped soon to its initial low intensity. "Do you want me to?" Rahs asked her with a light laugh, wanting to hear it coming from her first.

SFA---

Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:58 pm

Ahhhh!!!! Her nerves felt like they were on fire as they reported raw pleasure to her. She could feel the electrical current drop off a bit it as she could here him laugh a little. As he as asked the question...she hesitated. I would like....like to feel that satisfaction.

She wasn't sure she really wanted it, but part of her did. And she knew she was going to receive it anyways, it might as well be enjoyable.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:17 am

"Would you, now?" His voice cooed as his thrusts continued inside her, and the tendril kept fucking her anus. It began to vibrate along with the intensified electric current that was driving Ishtar mad with pleasure. As he began to slam his electrified dick, her clitoris was getting sucked hard by a tendril and one of his hands reached down to hold one of her breasts and squeezed the soft flesh.

SFA---

Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:38 am

Ishtar moaned as she felt Rahs member begin to vibrate within her, while she could feel a surge of electrical current. It all so overwhelming as she could feel his tendril in her rear while his hand squeezed her breast, sending increased stimulation to her already overloaded brain. Ahhh...It's so good....Ohhh!!!

Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:56 am

Along with Ishtar's increasing pleasure due to his tendril, thrusts and hand squeezing her breast, his cock began sending waves of pleasure all through his body again. Rahs knew she felt real good but to feeling another orgasm coming so soon made him chuckle at how amazing she could feel even when she thinks she is so inexperienced. Her moans and cries and words only talked about how good it felt, "Isn't it Ishtar? And you hesitated so much just a few minutes ago."

SFA---

Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:18 am

Ahhhh!!!! Well you did force it....Ohhhh!!!...upon me!!! She had to admit it did feel good even if she was being asked to do against her will....at least initially. Uhhhh!!!! Am I good for you? She wasn't sure she wanted to here that, but she hoped the answer was yes.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:45 am

He may have forced it upon her but at least this time she already had met Rahs and supposedly knew how good it felt. And it seemed really improbable that Ishtar would like to tell him to stop. And then, between moans and gasps, she asked the mercenary if she was good for him. That was an unexpected question that caught him off guard, momentarily slowing his thrusts a bit.

"Yes Ishtar, very," Rahs replied. He decided to praise the blue haired student; she deserved it at least. He wanted to tease her asking her the same thing, but in that moment she didn't remember any encounters with other monsters so there was no reason.

SFA---

Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next