View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Missing Her (open to anyone) 

Sensing her oncoming climax, the "cords" sped their motions, eager to set her off. Alucard hungrily imagined the taste of her orgasm, and longed to siphon the energy of the climax.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:09 am
Profile YIM

I let out a loud muffled moan and released the first orgasm, but it wasn't enough for me... it wasn't near enough. Why couldn't it be enough?

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:23 pm
Profile YIM

Alucard reveled in the sweet flavor of her orgasm, the climax feeding the alien the student's expended energy. The "cords" continued to fuck the apparently-insatiable Linnis, continued to stroke her tits, play with her clit. Alucard extended another "cord", this one touching against the back of the student's head. The mind of the young woman suddenly had another memory in it. The sensations Alucard experienced when it fed on her orgasm only seconds before were now playing in her mind, even as the "cords" pumped into and out of her orfices.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:33 pm
Profile YIM

Oh my god! Any refuge in my mind from my lust was melted away. the sensation being given to me in addition to my own being fucked was astonishing, I wanted more. More of everything. I for reasons I would never understand when I came to my senses later, never wanted to leave.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:04 pm
Profile YIM

Alucard chuckled as it continued its ministrations to the student inside it. As the "cords" shafted her pussy, pushed into her ass, slid in and out of her mouth, the alien grinned, feeling her emotions change inside its chamber.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:11 pm
Profile YIM

Resistance was gone. all that remained was pleasure and desire for more pleasure as I squealed around the coard I sucked on. My head threw back and I could feel a second orgasm slowly rising inside me.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:58 am
Profile YIM

The "cords" sensed her upcoming climax and reacted accordingly, pumping into and out of her with vigor. Alucard loved the taste of her arousal as it used her body.

"Very good," said Alucard mockingly as the "cords" fucked her.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:09 am
Profile YIM

Even if it was dishonest, the praise from the creature fueled me. I was good. I arched my back and sucked and licked the cord in my mouth feverishly as I let out a muffled scream of a second orgasm. I wondered how many it could give me before I lost consciousness. Four? Five? Or would it just get bored with me? Would it continue to rape me after I lost consciousness?

Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:29 am
Profile YIM

The alien continued to play the sensations in her mind, knowing of the pleasure she was receiving. Alucard would keep fucking her so until she passed out.

Her muffled scream around the "cord" in her mouth caused the tendril to pulsate slightly, her orgasm altogether fueling the alien with her energy. The alien gave her a small portion of the energy back through the "cord" at her head, so that she, too could feel the sating that Alucard experienced with each orgasm.

Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:46 am
Profile YIM

The feeling washing over me, is that what he felt? I wanted to cum more for him, then, to return all the wonder I felt. I sucked hard on his cord while rocking between the others, moaning and squealing around him.

Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:33 pm
Profile YIM

Alucard felt Linnis's orgasm building higher as the "cords" fucked her, as she sucked harder on the tendril in her mouth. The feeling flooding inside of Linnis from the alien was much similar to the ecstacy of an orgasm combined with the enjoyment one gets from feeling full. Yet somehow, Linnis was still hungry. Somehow, Alucard was still hungry...

The alien grinned as it pressed another memory into the student's head.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:14 pm
Profile YIM

My orifices all tightened as my body braced for another orgasm which was fast-approaching. God, this was amazing. An amazingly pleasurable nightmare that would make me hate myself were I thinking clearly.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:19 pm
Profile YIM

Alucard felt her increased pleasure, her amazing lust. The higher the pleasure Linnis felt, the faster the "cords" moved, eager to bring the student off in a blaze of euphoria.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:45 pm
Profile YIM

I bucked wildly and the waves of pleasure washed over me again. Oh, I hadn't felt this good in a long time. This thoroughly fucked.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:15 pm
Profile YIM

Alucard continued its work over the student, eager to bring her young body to glorious orgasm as many times as she could take it, and, from what it could tell from her, she seemed very able to do so. With each climax, it fed her back a small increment of the power she shed, putting her in Alucard's mind-set.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:03 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next