View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 New Biginnings (juni, Aegir) 

Post Re: New Biginnings (juni, Aegir)
She allmost chuckles to herself as she watches juniper allmost choke on the bit of scone she had been swollowing.. Well that little.. error at least told her about a possable direction that the girl she roomed with swung..

She just nods several moments later as she recovered and started explaining the difference to her.. not that she needed it.. but.. she just slyly smiles and nods.. "oh.. my mistake then" she says softly.. as she makes her way back to her bed again... and picks up her water bottle she had left laying there.. she opens it and takes another drink from it.. alloweing herself to at least enjoy the flavored water.

She glances back at juniper again. "I suppose.. uniform wise.. thats what i got to look forward to also." she shakes her head.. and considering the amount of males she had seen around this place.. she figured the head male in charge had been the one to make the uniforms, if she had to guess anyway.

She shrugs appearing a slight disintrist.. "Oh.. nothing really.. one can never be too curoiuse about what others wright about ones self." she shrugs a bit flicking her head a bit..

She glances at you again.. waiting for you to look away.. perhaps to get to your computer again.. when you do.. she would quickily line 7 little small bells, seeming acutally quickly so others didnt hear them, knowing how to hold them so they didnt ring.. along the upper window cill where it would normal lock. Placeing them out.. she would be able to tell if the window was opened while she was gone.. or.. if she was here.. all of them would roll off if the window was moved.. causeing the bells to ring as they fell to the floor.. a makeshift alarm system.

Turning back to juniper.. she makes her way closer, stepping away from the window. "Well if i had to guess.. Your pritty good at what you.. do. And my mother allways said.. the more information you have, the better you can control the sensuatwation." she nods again after a moment.

She wasnt overly intrested in learning to box against another girl.. boxing was too restrictive.. all gloves and upper body... her combat was more about style.. quickness and movement.

"Well.. it sounds like we will have some things to see.. Im basicaly ready any time you are" she nods after a moment.. "i know we got time.. but i dont think forgetting to pick up the uniform on my first day would be very.. good?" she says after a moment.. half chuckling a bit.

https://c4.wallpaperflare.com/wallpaper ... review.jpg

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 am

Tch . . . smooth, June. Juniper chided herself as she saw that sly smile on the other girl's face. Well, at least she had some fairly conclusive evidence that the other girl was teasing her on purpose now. She'd just have to take that into consideration the next time she "conveniently" caught a glimpse of something. Juniper might not be above a sly glance here and there, but she wasn't about to let herself get played for someone else's amusement.

"Well, we could always fib about your figure a bit, see if we can't get them to issue you a slightly larger uniform and then have one of the girls down in the drama department take it in."
Juniper said, rubbing her chin, "Though I kinda doubt that'll work , it's too simple not to have been attempted before. If you want my advice, take a look through the handbook and see what you can get away with in terms of accessories. Do what you can to personalize the look until you're comfortable with it."

"I could be a lot better."
Juniper smirked a bit as the other girl looked at her monitor, "I don't have any formal training here, this is just stuff I picked up trying to crack my dad's system. The guy's a computer engineer, and paranoid as hell about people stealing his work, so it's usually more than enough to get me by." she chuckles a bit, "And what I can't get via a little cracking, there are usually other ways to get at."

She closed out the window and logged out, not wanting to tip her hand to any of the locals. Tipping her head back, she drained her second cup dry before cleaning things up for later.

"Okay, so, lemme see, what's a good circuit? Requisitions, computer lab, library, cafeteria, sports field, gymnasium, and back to the dorm. That hits most of the high notes, you should be able to navigate the classrooms easily enough by the map after all." she said, stooping to pick up her books on human psychology and pulling the stack up against her chest. "Well, let's get to it."

Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:48 am

Room 206

He had not realized that he was so close to her though the temperture here had dropped considerably here and even a portion of the hall which was not cold enough for it but drew the very misty out of the breath of those that had been out there.

Lurker had not quiet gotten what he needed from here …

One of the 25 students that the clones had been modified after. Of course he was not always a guardian and got to have some fun on his free time, access to the twenty-five originals after all. There was something refrshing about the originals that he could not quite black his finger on though right now he was dropping the girl to the mattress, a grin on his pale face as he absorbed some of the juices of her nubile body into the gaseous molecules gathering them through evaporation but he was not quiet full. The girl was dry as fuck and he had been one of those that had no ablility to enduce pheramones … arousal he could do but one thing with the 25 he found was that they were delicious but he could not influence them mentally.

Lurker as he was so often called was often thought to be a demon though that was not the case. So he got a bit of a reputation as a blood drinker though here on the island these last few years he was only allowed to drink from the Alpha, she would not die if he drank too much but cruelly he was not allowed to drink as often as he liked, usually for every few boring guard shifts he performed at the labs he was allowed to drink so he had adapted.

Instead of blood he used sexual fluids, not the same taste, not able to sustain him as much but he made due.

He cast his eyes at the unconscious specimen then looked to the the window as he contemplated what to do next. It had been some time before he was allowed to drink his fill so he was far from sated. 205 or 207 next. It really didn't matter to him as he drifted to the window his form seeping beneath the cracks of the window.

205 was next, a white mist flowing into the room though the window perhaps unnoticed at first, though what was apparent was the quick temperature drop as Lurker arrived on the scene seeing if anyone was here, if not then 204 would be next rather than back tacking to 207 ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:09 am

She hmms softly as she gazes at juniper for a moment. "They allready took my measurements.. it was part of my appacalation.. So i dont think there will be any fibbing to be had" she nods after a moment. "its a good idea of course.. but i dought they allways have fresh uniforms in stock.." she responds after a moment.. of course not knowing that select students tend to have uniforms destoryed on a daily bases so there was allmost allways uniforms in every size avable allmsot all the time.

She listens to her as she explaines about her father. She nods softly.. at least that explained where her.. hacking skills came from. Though she did find it slightly off that she was.. appearntly do forthcomeing and not hideing them more. Of course she might have been trying to hide them... but.. after everything she had seen and hurd so far.. perhaps she couldnt have hide them.

She shrugs softly to herself.. as she watches her drain the rest of the tea.. she starts toward the door.. "well it sounds like it will work to me.. I must say im intrested in seeing the gym more then anything" of course she had her own reasons.. seeing how well maintained the bows here intrested her.. after all.. she still had to make her own again.. there would be pleasnty of time to do that once she got out into the forest so she could start selecting the right.. tree's in which to craft it.

She takes another step toward the door and lets out a small shudder as her skin prickled as the tempture had suddenly dropped.. like someone had just opened the refridge door and she had caught a breeze from the cool air.

She shivers a bit.. giving a shake of her head.. "boy thats weird.. the Air conditinoner suddenly kick into over drive or something?" she says to juniper as she still takes another step toward the door.. "If your ready.. we can be off?"

Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:47 pm

"Yeah, I figured that was the case." Juniper said with a bit of a shrug as she took a step towards the door, grabbing the handle with one hand and holding her books with the other, "Ah well, like I said, it's not really a problem. You'll get used to it eventually, everyone does." she turned the handle and pushed the door out into the quiet halls of the dormitory, gesturing that Eve could go first if she liked.

For her part, Juniper really didn't see much point in hiding her talents from other students. If the school knew, she supposed, they'd do their level best to limit her access to computers. But, of course, her best work was done on machines she was never supposed to have touched anyway, so that wouldn't stop her so much as limit her ability to print her photos out. But if her fellow students knew, particularly the 10%, suddenly she had access and skills that could be considered valuable. Abilities she could use to barter, to jockey for position, and to trade for favors.

"Don't worry, I won't delay you long. Just wanted to point them out while we're on the way."
she said with a bit of a smile. She was further from the window than Eve, but an uncomfortably familiar chill was settling into her piercings, and felt a rather pressing need to be elsewhere. After Eve stepped into the hall, Juniper would slip out right behind her and close the door swiftly in her wake.

Sweet Jesus, Mary, and Joseph . . .
she thought to herself, This is way more activity than I'm used to seeing . . .

Last edited by Juniper Modnar on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:24 pm

He filtered into the dorm via the window, a white mist, the harbringer of this cold that reached out caused their nipples to firm, in Juni's case she felt the familiar chill of her piercings set upon her breasts, she had felt this feeling before, instinctively she remembered it as it swept over her.

Wjte eyes stared out from that cloud of mist and saw that the girls where close to the door hastening it as it moved into the room in a frantic effort to stop them.

Lurker recgonzied them! Both of them infact! One was familiar from some place. Had she been in the background somewhere? One human looked pretty much the same as another … so where had he seen the brown haired one before?

The blonde he had a better memory of. Everything was set into motion before she arrived though, he saw the files, he new what was in store for her once she had her first physical … she was going to be a part of the new crop … there were always twenty five clones, always a need to replace those that matured and he memorized the face of the next clone to be because they provided him with better nutrients for a reason he did not quite understand. For that reason he did not know why his mental abilities had not worked on the clones or whom they were modeled from though all he knew was that he had been given images as clones were rotated out, they were shipped out for who knows what and matured usualy but not always around 18 years of age … some where older when they were “birthed” he did not know all the particulars about it as he supposed that matters were less imortant.

The door opened revealing the hall hall and he hurried, it would take a moment to reach out to form his thoughts amongst the swirl of chaos, to pull the door closed tlekinetically. One pressed into the hall, then the familiar one before he managed to reach out telekinetically, he was attempting to hold the door closed but had only managed to pull it closed so it sounded as if Juni closed the door with a slam as the door, already being the focus for Lurker's telekinetic attack slammed closed.

Damn! Not even one but he knew there was another new girl in 204 … he was not sure that there was one here in 205, he had know there was one in 206 though she did not have a roommate. It seemed that seearal of the projects wer on this floor but Lurker was an opportunist, he probably wouldn't return though Juni was finding out first hand some of the information that she had uncovered that the monsters seemed far more active with first years and seniors than all else ...

Character Listing

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Hmms and considers for a moment as she makes her way toward the door.. shugging a bit at the coldness. Weird if anything. She watches juniper open the door and jesture for her to head out.

With a soft nod of thanks to her she makes her way out the door and into the hall padding a few feet down the hall as she turns to look back at the other girl.

"You know, the info on the school rules was a little vague in the disipline area.. what types does it enforce here.. staying after class? It said something about a disipline building.. basement?" she hmms a bit as she waits for her to come out following her. "I know the general rules about you need to be in uniform and whatnot.. but it never said what acutally happens to someone who gets too many demarits? Dont suppose you have had any so you know what happens?" she says watching her come out.

She arks an eyebrow as juniper suddenly comes out of the room.. and from the looks up it.. or at least the sound slams the door behind her.. She blinks a bit..

"umm.. i hope im not acutally keeping you from doing something eles... If you would rather stay here? I suppose i could find way to get my uniforms if you would rather?" she says a bit.. wondering from the slame if the girl was mad at her or something.

"I wouldnt want to think i was keeping you from doing anything if you would rather not show me around.. besides there could be time for us to get to know one another some other time? That is if you would rather stay here i mean?"

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:17 am

For her part, Juniper was looking at the door with her eyebrows raised as if she were surprised by the sound as well. It was a bit more sinister than that, of course, the door had been pulled from her hand with a swift jerk, leaving her fingers lightly curled around air. She openned and closed her hand a few times before she took a few quick steps after Eve, flashing a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, just eager to get a move on." which wasn't entirely a lie. That little shit Slarr had probably decided it would be funny to direct something else her way after she'd bullied him into that contract. She'd thought for sure that his pride would keep him from fessing up to the pact, or that at least he'd try to exact his own vengeance, but if the little bastard wanted to play hardball she'd play right back.

"Trust me, I haven't got anything going on until nightfall. And I'll need a book before I can do even that."
she said, falling into a brisk stride that tugged up the hem of her skirt as she moved. "Now, let's see, the demerit system. Well, it's pretty straight forward, really. When you break the rather vaguely defined rules of the campus, any member of the administration, a Prefect, or a Headgirl assigns an appropriate number of demerits to your profile. When you accrue enough "corrective measures" are taken. For low points it's just the usual old stuff, stand in the hallways holding buckets, getting assigned additional chores like toilet scrubbing or trash detail to keep the campus in good shape, revoked privileges that sort of thing. You can also get points taken from your profile for volunteering to help out around the campus, mostly you can hear about those kinds of opportunities from Headgirls though sometimes they post 'em." she shrugged her shoulders a bit, "If you're a real trouble maker, a repeat offender, or you just crossed the wrong person? Well, detention is held down in the basement. Of course, I wouldn't know anything about that, because aside from my developing madness I'm a model student who never, ever steps out of line." She stuck her tongue out with a smirk, good running shoes also helped.

Her steps slowed a bit as she passed in front of the door to one of the other dorms, a slightly . . . off expression on her face. Clenching her teeth, she pushed off from the ball of her heel again and snapped right back to full speed, shaking her head slightly. One hand gripping the rail, she half-walked half-jogged her way down the stairs. She didn't know what was drawing so much attention to the dorms today, but she was eager to leave it behind for a while.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:47 am

He could not stop his power once he had begun to channel it and thus why he had closed the door after the pair had passed through it. Lurker growled missing out by meere seconds it seemed though as he pulled back, his misty body drawing back the same way that he came … hunting was greater today for a variety of reasons, reasons that brought him away from simple guard duty today.

Aegir was bored. It happened sometimes where he had nothing to do or hadn't been particularly motivated like today. He had called it quits abit too early today as he left the forest and came upon the girls at the beach but even that had been a bit too crowded for him to slio by unnoticed. Yes, if he endured the effort he could have cleared the beach, well it was hardly an effort at all but he still had a few hours to kill and about twenty minutes befor he would be joined here.

Again, Ruby might have nade a little more sense, not because she was a bookworm but because he wanted her to stick out, he wanted to draw attention to the familiar face but in the end he opted on his Cindy diguise coming up from the beach. It was a change of plans since there was nothing going on but he thought in about 20 minutes he would surprise her … it might interfer with the project that the student was working on but he hardly thought she would mind expecially when he could implant all the right ideas and theories into her head.

Currently though he had a photography for dummies book, he was actually reading! But he took to this one task at least by using old fashioned methods rather than rawing them straight from Juni's mind for instance. His intent was to learn some of the basics so Juni could show him some advance techniques later on. He woul have to get his own camera a nd memory guard though he would be depent to us9ng the computer labs to view and print out images though the quality of paper was going to be poor unless he made some sort of deal with Juni. He could leaeve the planet though, he could get her things to replace compnents on the camera or even a better one, he would have to leave the planet to get a camera anyway.

So he actually read for a change, settting down the book, taking off her glasses and rubbing his eyes before glancing back at the text and placing those glasses on, right, he still had a bit of time to kill before she arrived … plenty of more time before he could go back either so for the time being he simply read on after flickering his gaze towards the clock silently tickinf down the hours.

Character Listing

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:30 pm

She watches her pause a moment after that door hand slammed.. but she comes too, and starts down the hall.. she turns herself and falls into step beside her. They make there way down the hall a she listens to juniper talk.

She hmms softly as she lsitens to her.. everything more or less sounded straight forward.. save for upper students being able to hand out demarits also. She hmms a bit.. that acutally put a small crimper into her.. plans.. if they could hand them out whenever they wanted she could find herself quickly overun with demarits just to get her out of the way of them

This was something she would defently have to consider before more action was taken on her part for her plans. She turns toward the stairs as they make there way down them.. she was considering.. this was defently something she was going to have to think about in length before she desided to act.

"So tell me.. is it allways this.. exciting around this place or is there duller moments?" she asks as they amke there way down the stairs before finally heading out the doors.

"Im finding this hard to believe theres this much excitement when ive only been here a few hours." she notes. She was glanceing around peering at other assorted students that happen to be around and about.. taking note of most of them.. some even having pink hair or whatnot.. she shakes her head slightly.

Contuning to peer around she was also noteing that most of the other student uniforms were also a shade smaller then she bet most of them liked.. a extra button straining here or there.. If she didnt know better she would say the students here was dressed to show off there assasits. Made her wonder who the head master was.

"I gotta say though.. perhaps at some point.. maybe not today i wouldnt mind getting a good walk around the forest.. to be honest i allways enjoyed hikes, i assume there are nature trails and whatnot?" she says.. of course that was only half true.. shee wanted to get out into the forest so she could start scouting treee she could make into her new bow.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:41 am

Juniper set a fairly brisk pace as she made her way through the halls. She wasn't really in a hurry, now that she'd descended the stairs, rather she'd simply gotten used to moving quickly since she'd arrive. Staying on the move, keeping to large groups, it was her first defense . . . and with so much of the student body in class she erred on the side of "stay on the move."

"Oh, well, you know how it is."
Juniper responded to the question with a shrug, rolling her shoulder slightly to one side, "A new crop of students come in, then the speculation starts up, and people flock around to see what all the fuss is about. Once they get settled in things should calm down a bit . . . until the next bunch comes in, anyway." she chuckled slightly.

"Once you're in uniform you should attract a little less attention."
she paused a bit as if mulling that over, then added, "You know, a little less." raising one hand to indicate a tiny amount, thumb and forefinger practically touching. She smirked a bit on the outside, but inside she was sighed. On some level, she could feel her quiet days of lounging around her dorm continuing her own studies slipping away. She'd never exactly been safe in her room before, but with a honeypot like Eve around it felt like the creatures were queuing up just waiting for an opportunity. She wasn't going to want to be around if they got tired of waiting and decided to settle for what was already present.

She stopped abruptly outside of a plain wooden door. Unlike the classes, there was no sign and no plaque to indicate the identity of the room, Requisitions didn't get a lot of visitors from what she could tell. Instead they seemed to have an almost prescient ability to know when someone was going to need something, she still remembered the first time she'd dragged herself back to her dorm tired and dripping to find a replacement uniform on her bed crisply pressed and wrapped in plastic. The fact that someone hadn't dropped off Eve's uniforms before she arrived was part of why Juniper had been so surprised to hear she'd been assigned a new room mate. She had to wonder if that had been a calculated maneuvar . . . but what would someone have to gain?

"Tada!" she interrupted her internal revelry to indicate the door, "The first stop on our tour, the school's Requisition office. It's kind of hidden away, they don't get visitors very often, ya know?"

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:54 pm

The forests were a hot bed of activity too, just asked Becca, face down in the dirt, stained tears rolling down her cheeks. It was always busy when the new girls rolled in. Activities such as a simple swim or walk were dar more dangerous around this time. Juni had not noticed last time, or perhaps she did, considering that she was on the menu.

In the forests though they had the likes of Thudd the giant,m Birch, the leprechaun Riley and his lover Fern and Slarr among several others that didn't mind taking an opportunistic stab at people. There were things like Ortix, Juniper recalled, Tin Man was out there too and Lurker, well he was a free floater.

And while he had not raped her, Juni would recall that she encontered Gersham who all but guarenteed that he would do so the next time around. Though he gave her the gift of clothes, clothes he was going to wreck when next they met though, hopefully he would show up at the dorms rather than letting her parade around the island naked … but she had a room mate now, she did then too though how that would factor into the half incubus' plans had been beyond her.

Thd door to the requistions room opened revealing Debra, a middle aged woman who was chewing fiendishly on gum to assist with her nictone habit. The glanced up, adjusted her glasses and smiled at the two girls. She had not been informed to expect anyone today. She searched her mind for names though nubers popped into her head. 205 and … she wondered then suddenly remembered one of the things that she had forgotten to do. That must have been 205's roommate! She was suppose to get the uniforms ready but there were so many new girls and it wasn't her normally rostered work shift so this sprang up on her suddenly.

“Can I help you?”

Character Listing

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:43 pm

Contunes to walk along beside juniper, eyes watching the campus as they walk. Her eyes still taking in the other assorted students as she glances back at juniper as she talked.

She couldnt help but give the girl a bit of a smile at the comment with her fingers.. "Yea.. well.. except for your male in the hallways there... at least dont have to worry about males popping up all the time.. and frankly i could less if that one male i didnt see anymore.. no offence and i hope you dont like him.. but my opinion of him, he is such a sleaze ball.. only really after one thing" she says.

She looks back along the pass as they travel down the paths before entering another building. She finally came to a plain door.. she blinks and looks at juniper for a moment.

She hmms softly as she studies juniper for a moment.. she arks an eyebrow and gives a soft smile at her. "Not much to look at from outside is it? But then again i wouldnt think students would be looseing uniforms every day or anything" she says as she steps forward.. of course her statement wasnt true.. but she would most likly find that out later of course.

She pushes her way into the door.. holding it open for juniper to follow her. Before she makes the rest of her way into the room. She glances around at the smaller room. There was the woman behind the desk with assorted stuff upon it with a computer.. besides that the room was pritty much bare. 2 doors were behind the desk which she assumed was there the uniforms were kept, cuase she sure didnt see any in here.

She pauses for a moment taking the room in before she steps forward givng a smile, half wondering if juniper would say anything with a sudden shift of her.. attatude again..

She grins brightly, much like she did when she first encountered juniper. "Hi there Lady! Im here to pick up my uniforms. Cause you know if i didnthave my uniforms i wouldnt be able to go to class, and not going to class would me i wouldnt be able to learn and all, So i figured if i didnt have my uniforms i could go lay on the beach or something, but then it made me think that i wouldnt be able to learn and daddy wouldnt be pleased, so here i am to get my uniforms!" she rambles on.. if anything sounding like a normal blond dumb pritty girl that comes from a family of money again.

She eyes juniper for a moment.. a sparkle within her eye for a moment before she looks back at the woman a moment later.. "Oh where is my mind" she tilts her head seeming to get lost in thought for a moment as if trying to remerber something. "Oh yea.. Im Eve Stearly.. room 205... Oh.. did i menchen im here to get my uniforms?"

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:59 pm

"My male!?" Juniper's head had almost rocked backwards she laughed so hard, "Okay, I might appreciate the man's athleticism, but's it's strictly in a look-but-don't-touch kind of way. You've pretty much got him pegged, he enjoys the supply to demand ratio for cock on this island a little too much, but he's at least pleasant and upfront about it." Of course, within Juniper's select little demographic, that demand was basically non-existent. A girl usually got more than she wanted in that regard, with a side order of horror and mind-games potent enough to make a girl swear off of men entirely. Not that she herself had, but given that on this island all of the men were her jailors, keepers, and tormentors, it basically amounted to the same thing.

Despite having been walking in the lead, she let Eve open the door and followed her in. She noted the quick adjustment to Eve's demeanor (it would've been hard not to), but on a certain level Juniper understood. Room mates were different from other strangers, you could like each other, or hate each other, but you had to deal with each other every day. It was easier to be yourself and then start sussing out how to work things out than deal with the stress of wearing a mask even when you were in private. If Eve wanted to downplay her intelligence, Juniper wasn't going to be the one to spoil her image.

She offered Debra a long suffering smile and shrugged as she leaned against the door jam, as if she'd had to endure the woman's babbling all morning and was glad to pass it off, even if only for a moment. Her mind wandered off to the nature trails, and the unmarked stretches of wildness along the Island's interior. She'd encountered more than her fair share of nasty surprises out there . . . but then she'd spent so much time out there on her surveys she couldn't be certain that they were any more or less dangerous than the school itself. They were isolated, and that was the big problem, no groups of students to dissuade the creatures, or to force them to get clever. She supposed she really shouldn't let Eve go off on her own out there . . . but then, she wasn't really certain she'd be able to do anything to help her either.

Her mind turned back to Gersham for a moment as she watched Eve ply the clerk for her uniforms. Aegir had said that he'd warned the winged man off . . . she wasn't sure she believed it. For one thing, that was pretty generous for a "freebie" on Aegir's part, and there was the fact that she'd never given him her real name so it would be easy enough for him to twist any arrangement around to suit himself even if he'd been forced.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:35 pm

“Please it's Debra ...” she smiled at the student, flickering her gaze between the two as she extended her hand. “205, 205 …” she punched the name into the computer pulling up the measurements which told her the sizes that she would get … well not the correct sizes of course but it was all based on the base measurements.

Eve seemed pretty ditzy, monster bait … an attractive girl with nothing upstairs. “Juniper, I presume?” She glanced at the other girl. “I have nothing on file that you are getting anything.

“Sorry, all the uniform stuff is usually done by now but. The girl that was on shift today got sick and I'm covering for her. Had I been rostered for today I would have gotten all the uniforms set. First year … do you need something soon for PE or can that wait for now?”

Both the school and the wilderness were dangerous though at least at the school itself it was less likely that she had to worry about being kept for days as a monster's plaything. Her thoughts turned to Gersham, his virtual promise of raping her at some point, even a casual gift of a uniform given that he intended to destroy one later …

The half demon was an ass to be certain but there would have been no stopping him had he wanted to be second that day. He and his little Amelia …

It made her wonder what sort of control Aegir had over him if he could actually control him and that was what two monsters out of a thousand she had no need to worry about … no thress …

“I'll get your uniforms down to your room within the hour. It's been a bit hectic and all this stuff that should have been done wasn't, sadly … 205 you say?”

Character Listing

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next