View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Missing Her (open to anyone) 

( i saw it was open...mind if i join in this little....par...ty...-is distracted by linnis)

Karen/Karin

Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:53 am
Profile YIM WWW

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:38 am
Profile YIM

(I don't mind, but what's your character's excuse for coming into Linnis's dorm?)

Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:45 am
Profile YIM

(well.. lets see if i can comeup with something out of my head.)

-I had heard that Linnis was one of the only people in this school who actually knew where i could find a copy of french for dummies, yet I was told that at least 30 other people knew as well and they didnt. I shake my head at all my walking that has happened through out this day and I am glad when I here some noise in her room. I knock for a second and walk in before getting an answer.-

"Hey Linnis, sorry to barge in on you, but i was wodnering if you ha..."

-I start to scream as I see the creature, but it catches in my throat as I look at the the fact he seems to be busy doing something.I decide to try and use that moment to escape, as I turn and trip over my feet in such a clumsy manner.-

(that work?)

Karen/Karin

Last edited by bleu332 on Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:53 am
Profile YIM WWW

Alucard's head whipped toward the door, its eyes instantly focusing on the student. Because of the link it still had to Linnis, she saw the student through the alien's eyes, and felt its hunger as the student tripped over her own feet in a desperate attempt to get away.

Alucard stood over the fallen student now, eager for another victim...

Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:21 am
Profile YIM

- i turned slowly, like in the movies, knowing the horror that awaited me. I didnt even scream so much as hang my head in embarrassment that my clumbsiness is getting me rape for the secodn time in one day. I whimpered but stood up and walked to the monster, my arms held out to it-

Karen/Karin

Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:24 am
Profile YIM WWW

I just continued to rock and buck inside the creature, lost in a haze of pleasure. There was a voice, but she was so distant, so long away, her words didn't reach me. Only vague impressions of a voice. A nice voice.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:34 am
Profile YIM

Alucard, without a word, lifted the student into the air above its gaping mouth. It took less than a second to strip her, revealing her nakedness as her tattered clothes fell to the floor. Linnis felt the same pleasures as Alucard in addition to her own as it brought the girl into its mouth, sucking pleasantly on her soft body.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:46 am
Profile YIM

Swallow her, make her cum, let me take her too, I want to feel her pleasure. I want to feel her and I orgasm together My thoughts raced along these lines. How could I wish this on someone else? How could I?

Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:13 pm
Profile YIM

-a couple of tears come to my eyes as I squirm fow useless minutes, knowing deep down that me already being weak from my last rape earlier today, I stood almost no chance of even annoying this monster. As my body is caressed and molested, lower areas tighten already, still sensitive from the tentacles that ravaged the area only hours before. I give out a few whimpers and moans, pleading with the monster.-

"please...not now...ill resist with you more later....no....not again...please mr. monster...."

Karen/Karin

Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:42 am
Profile YIM WWW

Alucard looked at the student uncaringly. "Although it is nice to see you struggle," admitted the alien, "it's still qutie pleasurable to eat young women like you, and I must say, why should I give up a free meal?"

It continued to enjoy the sweet girl's taste, making sure that Linnis felt the same pleasure that Alucard did.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:17 am
Profile YIM

Loud moans came from me as my selfish thoughts continued to betray my new companion, Share her, I want to play too, please! I want her too! Though, knowing me, I'd just "comfort" her after, it wasn't like I was thinking straight at the moment.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:52 am
Profile YIM

( comforting rp? hm sound nice, lets do that after this :D )

-I wiggle around, beginning to think some of the same thoughts as Linnis-

<give me more...oh god...NO DONT STOP....more.. let me have her dominate me... NO...I DONT...WANT...TO...oh god im hot and fixing to cum, please please more!>

-my inward battle obviously shifts to wanting more sex as I am molested by Alucard. I start spouting nonsense about wanting her more and more as my mind drifts and thinks of a girl or two in my sexual confusion, those images making me think they may be in the room with me, so I continue to cry out for the girl(s)-

Karen/Karin

Last edited by bleu332 on Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:10 am
Profile YIM WWW

Her pleasure, his pleasure, my pleasure, all wove together, creating a tapestry of pure bliss inside me as each hole was being pounded, as my body was so thoroughly fucked. I wanted to be like this. I wanted nothing more than this. This was all I needed. This was when the last ruminant of Sondra, of my loss and pain, left me. When all became pleasure, when nothing else mattered.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:15 am
Profile YIM

Alucard grinned and slurped the student, sensing the eagerness for her that Linnis was feeling. Finally the alien gulped her down, landing the young woman in the same chamber as Linnis. However, the darkness prevented them from being able to see one another.

Alucard gave Linnis the same feeling that it had now, the same sort of contentment an eater gets from a full belly. The alien grinned as it watched inwardly to see the two students in the same chamber.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:31 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next