View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Nichol and Tiffany: Bed and Breakfast (Open to Monsters) 

Post Re: Nichol and Tiffany: Bed and Breakfast (Open to Monsters)
Nichol's gasps and moans were an incredible turn-on to Tiffany. The taller blonde could feel her swollen clit tingling and throbbing... begging for some attention of its own. Tiffany's fingers continued to piston relentlessly into Nichol's tight, silken depths as her hips pushed forward, rubbing the outer lips of her own needy, quivering sex against the brunette's hip and upper thigh.

"Ooohhhh... N-Nichol... you feel SOO good... unnhhh... the way you shiver and moan like that... yesss... SOO hot... "

Tiffany kissed and licked and nipped teasingly at Nichol's ear and neck as her hips began to writhe against the brunette's smooth, tan skin, grinding her aching clit against that slick, wet flesh.

"Ohhh G-God... yyeesss... I want you to cum for me... cum for me, Nichol... cum for me..."

Tiffany's fingers quickened their pace, plunging in and out of Nichol's hot innermost depths...

Faster...
Harder...
Deeper...

All the while, the blonde moaned into Nichol's ear...

"Cum... cum... cum for me..."

Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:41 pm

Tiffany would be pleased to see Nichols face twist and contort in the cutest ways as she finger blasted the sexually budding brunette up against the slick shower wall. Nichol couldn't help but cry out and moan in pleasure as Tiffany excitedly teaed her new friend by grinding and rubbing up against Nichol's warm body. Nichol would shiver in delight before canting her head to the side only allowing Tiffany more accesses and freedom to kiss and nibble her neck and ear forcing Nichol's jaw to drop open in pleasure before quickening her pace.

"ah! AHH! AH!!! Ah!!! AUHA!!!!" Nichol suddenly gushed out gasp after gasp as Tiffany became rougher, faster, deeper, more dominating as the shy brunette's eyes fluttered and she pressed forward into Tiffany's chest, clinging to the other girl tightly while she was ordered to cum! cum! cum!!

"GAH!!! Ah!!! I-I"M CUMMING!!!!!" Nichol suddenly shouted out in a passionate fury, her eyes lids fluttered s her pupils rolling back as her body tensed in a rigid arch that Tiffany would only adore as her sex clenched around her deeply inserted digits while Nichol clung to her blond friend tightly in the midst of what she thought was her first orgasm.... There was still some truth to that as Nichol has never been with another student before.

Mon May 04, 2020 11:35 am

Watching Nichol's swoon in ecstasy, Arblis determined that he let the girls have their fun long enough. The feel of emotions flowing through her, the way her arching back pressed her perky breasts forward as if begging for his attention, the sound of her sweet moans pleading for her lover to bring her to release, the lewd expression of utter abandon on her face as she gave in to the sensation of fingers digging into her pink cunny, it was all just so damn sexy. And of course the way that Tiffany was playing her new friend like a fiddle, whispering lustful instructions into her ear as she took the lead was just on an entire different level.

As the brunette was doing her best to recover her breath after experienced an entirely new world of pleasure, the still invisible djinn began lightly applauding their performance. Once he had their attention, a dark figure of smoke and flame would begin congealing out of the air, first forming into a cloud with only the clapping hands discernably human, then coalescing into a head, followed by a torso, hips sporting a massive erect member, and trailing off into fog before reaching the ground. The figure "stood" perhaps six and a half feet tall, and rippled with lean muscle on a wide shouldered frame. As it spoke, hellish light bloomed within its skull and licked between its lips.

"My, that was quite the show. I could feel the desire come off the pair of you all the way across campus, but I didn't expect you to jump into things before I even arrived."

The dark figure swept closer to the dripping pair, ensuring he always kept squarely between his prey and any route to escape. He paused his gloating and looked pensive before pointing towards Tiffany.

"You know, you have the look of a girl who would jump in the shower with a girl she just met, but you?" shifting his finger to point at the poor disheveled Nichole. "You have more of a girl next door look to you. But what do I know? Some girls are just natural born sluts I guess."

The Djinn shrugged before continuing his approach. "I'm Arblis by the way, a Djinn of desire. Normally, I grant wishes in exchange for pleasure, but I can already tell that both of you want nothing more than to fulfill the aching need you are feeling. Luckily for you, I can meet every fantasy you have ever dreamed of, grant you pleasure you have never imagined, and do things to your bodies you wouldn't believe. All you need to do is wish for it." The fires in Arblis' eyes blazed hotter with malevolent intensity. "Alternatively, you can try to refuse me, which case I will hold you both her, teasing and humiliating you in front of your new playmate, until you scream for me to let you cum. Then I'll use you like cock sleeves and leave you too broken and exhausted to move for a week. The choice is yours."

All throughout his speech, Arblis was toying with the pair's emotions and desires. He siphoned off part of the burning fire he had stoked for each other and gently turned that yearning towards himself, while smothering the fear they must feel at being caught in such an intimate moment by a horrible monster. That's right, you're stuck, no way out. Better not to make the magic smoke monster angry and just do what he says. God...would you look at the size of that thing? What would it feel like to have all of that inside you?

If either girl was foolish enough to make a break for the door, he was more than willing to enforce his threats with lashing tentacles of smoke, but for now he wanted to give them the opportunity to see reason on their own before forcing the matter.

Sun May 10, 2020 5:21 pm

When the thing that called himself Arblis first began to applaud the girls' performance, Tiffany had been so focused on Nichol that she barely noticed. Tiffany could barely believe how hot it was making her hearing Nichol's cute little gasps and moans, watching the way the sexy little brunette shivered and arched her back as she finally reached her peak. It was SOO hot! Tiffany could barely stand how...

Eventually, she realized that that clapping sound shouldn't be there... that was when Tiffany first noticed that someone... some THING... else was with them.

Watching the Djinn form before them and hearing it speak, not missing the part where it tauntingly said she looked like a slut that would jump in the shower with anyone, Tiffany flattened herself against the wall of the shower, the same look of mingled fear and surprise on her own face that she had seen on Nichol's. Tiffany heard the words the creature was saying, but she was so shocked and embarassed and scared, her mind could barely comprehend what she was hearing.

A startled, "OHH! Oh my God..."was the only response she seemed capable of for the moment.

Although badly frightened and flat against the wall, she couldn't seem to pull her eyes away from the creature's broad shoulders and muscular chest... the thing's lean, rippled abs... and the massive, erect member protruding from lower down...

"Omigod... is... is that his cock? It's... it's so BIG..."

The thought entered her mind as if from outside her head, but once it was there, it didn't want to go. It lingered inside her mind... and at the same time, her eyes lingered on that rigid length. A shameful blush crept into Tiffany's cheeks as she realized she was staring a bit too hard at the monster's cock... but... it was hard to look away... God, it was... SO big...

Last edited by Tiffany Sterling on Fri May 22, 2020 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 20, 2020 9:41 pm

Nichol was in the throes of orgasmic bliss when she heard Tiffany shriek out in terror and suddenly pull away leaving Nichol shuttering with her back to the wall. "T-tiff...ah Tiffany?... W-whats wrong?" Nichol said with a confused and dazed look on her sexually drunk state, her jaw relaxed open wide in a moan contrasting Tiffany's triumph over her body after coaxing a healthy release before Nichols's eyes slowly stopped fluttering and began to focus on what was slowly materializing in front of her.

"AH!! OH MY GOD!!!" Nichol shouted, letting out a loud shriek of her own as she was caught by surprise with her blond lover. Nichol quickly shifting to her side, pressing against the wall while her hands moved to cover her self, wrapping over her modest chest, as her other hand closed around her sex in order to hide her self from the unwelcome eyes from the terrifying intruder that seemingly appeared out of thin air. However Nichols's efforts were in vain, there was no hiding the shameful look in her eyes, or the blushing redness on her cheeks, it would take a mind-reading monster to realize what the pair were both doing.

"AH!! G-GET OUT!!! GO!!! AHH!!! GO AWAY!!!" Nichol screamed at the humanoid-like being as embarrassment, shame, and fear, crept into her rational mind, yet mostly fear kept her frozen in place at Tiffany's side as she reached out to grab the or girls arm, holding her tightly as she fearfully glared at the smoke like being who was blocking their only path of escape, her heart already racing from sex, now it was thumping harder and faster due to fear as Nichol heard the beings stern intimidating voice-only making her shudder and shake with fright, yet like her blond friend Nichols lustful amber eyes could not help but slowly wander downwards, taking in the mysterious strangers broad muscular shoulders, toned abdomen, followed by what could only be a massive erect pillar of male dominance.

Nichols could not look away from the cock that slowly formed from smoke before her very eyes. It was massive, impossibly huge, nothing like in the textbooks she read about during biology class as Tiffany and their unwelcomed guest would both hear the nervous student audibly gulp as a similar shameful blush crept over her features.

"W-what do you want..." Nichol stammered softly, still staring at the beastly thing standing proudly between the stranger's legs, her eyes watching it bob up and down slowly as he moved before finally Nichol managed to look away, closing her eyes as she fearfully clung to Tiffany for comfort unsure what to do, afraid that this creature might just choose to humiliate them both any way.

Fri May 22, 2020 8:28 am

Both girls were utterly spellbound by the enormous spire swaying back and forth as he approached them, like two mice before a cobra. All they could do was stare and huddle beneath the chilly water until the dark figure filled the shower doorway. Water pattered against Arbis' skin and burst to steam against his burning face.

Nichol was the first to tear her gaze away, closing her eyes and cowering against her lover. The djinn stretched out a hand and almost tenderly lifted her chin until she could see the molten glow of his face through her eyelids. "This isn't about what I want girl, it is about what you want." His voice didn't hold malice now, but rather the tone of a patient instructor chiding his student. "Look at me, I'll show you."

As soon as the little brunette's eyes met his burning gaze, the flames within took form, shaping themselves to a scene of unmistakable passion. First the profile of a woman with her head thrown back bouncing on an indistinct shape, before the flame swirled and resolved into a pair of women bent at the waist, engrossed in a fervent kiss as their bodies swayed to the pounding they received from behind. The visions flashed faster, only hinting at the pleasure to come, and with each new scene Arblis pushed a memory through his link to the girl, letting her perfectly imagine herself as the center of the display. He didn't let her feel the pleasure in full, only hinted enough to make her want to try it for herself. All the while Arblis was sifting through the girl's thoughts and emotions, seeing what jumped to the surface when viewing lustful acts, until he latched onto the image of kneeling in front of a young hansom teacher and enjoying the taste of his seed on her tongue. As the vision faded one last thought wormed into her head This will be just like Mr. Summers, and I loved every second of that.

"All you have to do is ask, ask for me to fuck you, and I'll gladly let you feel everything you saw, and more."

As Nichol recovered from the tide of thoughts and emotions swarming through her mind, Arblis turned his attention back to Tiffany. It might have felt like the an eternity caught in that burning gaze, but in reality only a handful of seconds had passed.

"You aren't as innocent as your friend here, are you. You've met other guests in this place and know exactly what I'm offering; just how much you'll love every second of it if you let yourself. You've also experienced the alternative...but she hasn't." glancing back at her still dazed lover. "Do you really want her first time to be a brutal, humiliating rape, or would you prefer the three of us to enjoy an evening of unimaginable passion together. Others would make you beg like a whore for what I'm offering, but all you need to do is ask. Tell me of your body's desires, and I will gladly fulfill every last one."

As he spoke, he reached out his other hand and traced one finger down the blond's skin, leaving a trail of heat against the cool water starting at her jawline, down along her neck and collar until his dark hand lay pressed against the milky skin of her chest, just above her breasts, just waiting for her to admit how badly she wanted what he had to offer.

Mon May 25, 2020 4:38 pm

When Nichol first huddled against her, Tiffany threw an arm around the petite brunette in an effort to comfort her, but the gesture was more instinctive than anything else. Undoubtedly, this was due to the fact that she was so distracted by the whirlwind of emotions she was feeling and the way her mind was racing as it tried to figure some way out of this shocking new development. Her make out and heavy petting session with Nichol had gotten the blonde student into and extremely excited and deeply aroused state which hadn't disappeared despite the appearance of the ghastly apparition that was speaking to them. In fact, to Tiffany's surprise, and great dismay, the sight of this smoky creature's physical form... smooth, taut flesh stretched over lean, hard, rippling muscle... and that massive, erect cock; long and hard and thick, swaying back and forth with every movement... in a weird, repulsive way, it was kind of... kind of HOT...

...and the confident, seductive way he spoke... despite the contemptuous tone and words... it was almost... almost sexy...

Even as he lifted Nichol's chin and spoke to the trembling little brunette, Tiffany found it hard to drag her eyes away from the steely length of the monster's impressive member. It wasn't until he began to speak to Tiffany herself that her mind snapped back into a more rational state of awareness. She cast a worried glance at Nichol when the demon threatened to make it hard on the cute and quivering little brunette. But she hadn't quite accepted the fact yet that there was no other way out.

"N-no! Wait... c-classes are out... all we have to do is... is scream and... and s-someone is sure to hear us..."

Tiffany shuddered at the things touch, as an indescribably odd sensation that was half skin-crawling revulsion and half tingly, electric arousal coursed through her all at once.

She was afraid, and deperately wanted to get both Nichol and herself out of this by any means possible... but she couldn't deny that the heat of his touch was unlike anything she had experienced before, even here on the island, and her sensitive, pink nipples stiffened as though with the anticipation of his hand drifting lower... onto her breasts...

Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3