View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Nichol and Tiffany: Bed and Breakfast (Open to Monsters) 

Post Nichol and Tiffany: Bed and Breakfast (Open to Monsters)
Tiffany had always been gregarious and outgoing before coming to Shokushu... not a mean girl really, but certainly an alpha female. She was pretty and popular and well liked. But her new environment had made her much more withdrawn. She was used to hanging out with her friends, shopping, flirting with cute boys...

But now her life seemed to be homework and exercise and uniforms that were cute, but let's face it... ridiculously oversexualized for a professional institution of learning. And of course the nightmares that she didn't believe were nightmares... but she didn't want to think about that right now...

What she wanted was to pull herself out of her shell and have an actual conversation with someone. Make some new friends. Get back to being... Tiffany.

There were plenty of other students that she had "sort of" met, like that girl Pia, who was always super friendly when they crossed paths in the hallway, but Tiffany was sort of curious about the cute little brunette... Nichol something...

She had great fashion sense for one thing. It was hard to look your best on an island where most of your clothes were issued to you. And she was so lithe and petite and cute... there was just something incredibly endearing about her. Plus, Tiffany liked her accent. Her own father was English and she recognized it as being from somewhere in the UK, but having been raised in the States, she couldn't quite pinpoint it exactly.

In any case, Tiffany had decided to try and make friends with the slim and pretty student. It would be nice to have an actual friend to hang out with here.

And that was why, now that classes were over, Tiffany was kind of hanging out in the hallway instead of being in her room... running through the best options of how to introdce herself in her head as she waited for Nichol to come back to the dorms...

Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:55 am

Post Re: Nichol and Tiffany: Bed and Breakfast (Open to Monsters)
The hallways of Shokushu's dorms may well be one of the most ideal hunting grounds in the known universe for sexual predators. Nubile young women walked the halls, distracted by classes, social lives, and the kind of pent up sexual tension only seen in teenagers with no access to the opposite sex. Every few yards were another private room, purpose built to give guests privacy as they ravage their chosen prey. Arblis ghosted through the air, barely visible as a distortion in the air, sending out tendrils of smoke to taste the emotions of each potential target he passed. Oh he could simply grab any one of them for an idle romp, milking pleasure from their bodies to feed on, but desires always tasted better when they were at least partly genuine. So far, none of the girls he passed had any driving needs to exploit.

He paused as his essence brushed against a stunning blond, dressed in a standard uniform, which somehow looked especially sexy on her fit frame. He was surprised to feel her loneliness and desperation for friendship. He would have pinned her as the type of girl to walk around with a gaggle of friends and hangers on, but perhaps she was simply new. Whatever the reason, she was just leaning against a wall, clearly intent on seeming causal while working up her courage to introduce herself to a classmate.

The Djinn floated about her and settled in to wait and see what came from this meeting. The blonde was a more than attractive target, and if he could take her prospective friend, who was he to turn down a two for one special?

Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:30 am

Tiffany watched a number of girls come and go, headed off to after class activities, like sports practice, or chess club, and suddenly wondered: did Nichol participate in any extracurricular activities??? Tiffany wasn't sure...

Maybe she was here too early to introduce herself... should she come back later? And why was it suddenly so hot in here?

It seemed unusually warm and humid in the hallway... maybe the air conditioning was broken...

Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:54 pm

Tiffany's suspicion was correct, it wasn't just her eager nerves, this particular building's air conditioning was in fact broken and currently, the inside was a sweltering humid 90 degrees thanks to the hot tropical island weather that Shokushy was famous for this time of year. It was a wet heat, humid, Tiffany (and her secret guest) would have already noticed this as the blonds students' cloths would almost cling to her skin after a few moments spent outside in the hallway. Tiffany might take notice that thanks to the malfunctioning A.C that, some students were not actually wearing their typical over sexualize school uniform no, many were actually seen walking around in an odd combination of their gym uniform and typical school uniform. Some students wore their gym workout bloomers and button standard issue up shirts, while others wore their skirts and tea shirts. Tiffany would notice a fair share of different mixes and matched that students made to compromise with the dress code and the means to keep cool inside the furnace that was currently building 269.

Tiffany came at around the time students in this particular building were cycling between their classes, some were leaving to hurry off to the afternoon classes while others were heading back to their dorms to relax after their morning classes. Tiffany would just begin to feel a bit anxious when she would spot the familiar sight of a cute, small, petite, brunette student who was just stepping in form outside.

Nichol, like many of the other students staying in the overbearing HAWT build 269 recoiled from the heat as she opened the door and stepped inside wearing nothing but a black and white strapped sports bra, matching black and white striped bloomers, and running shoes. Nichol appeared winded as she came in with her white school gym uniform tee shirt draped over a shoulder, her glistening skin only adding to her charming features as she instantly began to fan her self with an open palm. "Ahg.. they still haven't fixed it..." Nichol whined softy before walked through the lobby, passing by her fellow blond student without really noticing her.... at least at first. Nichol was hot, sweaty, and tired, just getting off morning classes and from what Tiffany (and their invisible guest) could tell from her current outfit, Nichol was just finishing up with her last period gym class as the exhausted student walk, almost staggering inside after a run under the hot sun as she got a few steps passed Tiffany before she slowed and peered back at the blond for a moment and paused, turning to face Tiffany with a curious look on her face. "Uhm? Hi? Do I.... Do I know you from somewhere? You look so familiar?" Nichol said with that accent Tiffany found so attractive, gazing up at her with a kind soft smile. Tiffany who was a good 6 inches taller then she was, yet Nichol didn't seem intimidated as she merely approached with kind words. "I'm Nichol Ivory. Are you in one of my classes?" Nichol asked curiously, cocking her head to the side in an unintentionally cute fashion.

Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:18 am

Tiffany couldn't help but think again how cute Nichol was when she saw the petite brunette walk in. She was just so adorable!

" Oh, hi! Umm... I'm Tiffany. Tiffany Sterling. You probably don"t remember me, but we sort of met before. When I first got here, you introduced yourself to me and told me where I was supposed to go and pointed out where everything was and stuff. You were really nice. That's kind of why I'm here. I wanted to say thanks for helping me out and being so nice to me. I really like your accent by the way! If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?"

Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:23 am

There was a slight pause from the pair as Nichol waited for a response, smiling kindly up at the taller student with a sweet grin. It was a moment before Tiffany spoke and Nichols bright amber eyes met hers with wonderment. Nichol nodded slightly as the blond girl introduced her self once again to the forgetful Burnette. "Oh! I knew I met you somewhere. It's a pleasure to meet you again Tiffany Sterling!" Nichol said with much enthusiasm as both reunited for the second time. "Oh! It wasn't a problem, No need to thank me, I was only trying to help I'm sure." Nichol said honestly, in truth she had no memory of TIffany, however, she felt like she knew her from somewhere, she never imagined it was due to Tiffany being a new student, no that surprised her since the taller blond girl looked like she would have been Nichols upperclassmen, not the other way around. "Well I'm happy you didn't get lost since your first!! For a moment I thought..." Nichol said as the cute brunette's open personality simply forced her to smile and go along with the conversation even if she didn't recall most of it. However, there was a brief pause as Nichol's cheeks color red slightly as the brief recall of something embarrassing crossed her mind, was this girl part of the tramps? or.... was it something else? The thought of some wild events crossed Nichol mind, but quickly tried to shake them off as she simply looks up at Tiffany with yet another kind smile as the girl called her nice and then asked her a question.

Being called nice forced Nichol to blush, compliments always made her feel embarrassed and a little flustered. "Thank you, I try to treat people the way I want to be treated. You know?... Uhm? Oh my accent? Uhm? I am from Colwyn bay, northern wales, in the united kingdom. I apologize if it's a bit hard to understand me sometimes... my English gets a bit muddled" Nichol coyly laughed as she slightly bowed her head.

Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:58 pm

Arblis simply watched as the pair awkwardly did their best to hit things off, but was more interested in admiring Tiffany's choice in friends. The little brunette was a powder keg of energy, practically bouncing on her toes and making her modest breasts do very interesting things, even under her sports bra. Completely aside from their emotions, he could practically taste the girl's scent in the air after her workout, and it was intoxicating. Yes, there was no way these two would be allowed to escape him.

As they stumbled through their reintroduction, he was alarmed by just how nervous Tiffany was acting. That wouldn't do at all. The fingers of invisible smoke touching her dug into her mind, feeling their way towards her emotional core, found her nervousness and anxiety, and subtly soothed them down while the pair spoke. A tiny voice spoke at the very back of her thoughts. "See, nothing to be afraid of. She seems so nice doesn't she? I bet she's thirsty after her workout, I wonder if she'd like a cupa tea."

At the same time, he wormed his way into the brunette's thoughts, getting a feel for her emotions, her needs and desires. He also tamped down any tiredness she might feel from the gym and added a touch of attraction for Tiffany. The freshman certainly had a body that would make even a straight girl look twice, and he could already tell that Nichol was not the type of girl to limit herself based on gender.

There. That should get things rolling. He could always use a heavier hand if needed, but it didn't seem necessary and he didn't want either of the girls to notice anything amiss. Besides, if he could help a real relationship form here he could feed off their passion for as long as he wished, but if they detected his interference they would never stay together.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:40 pm

"Wales! I should have guessed! I actually have relatives near Bristol, although that's across the Severn from South Wales... and no, its not hard to understand at all! It's quite charming, actually!"

Whatever nervousness Tiffany had been feeling suddenly melted away. Nichol was so friendly and nice, Tiffany knew she had made a good choice in trying to make friends with her.

Oh! But how rude of her! Poor Nichol had clearly come from the gym or sports practice or some similarly strenuous activity, and it was so hot out here in the hallway... where were her manners?

"Oh! I'm sorry! It's so hot out here and you look like you just got back from the gym... can I get you something to drink?"

Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:11 am

Nichol couldn't help but smile as Tiffany complimented her again. Hearing such kind words always made her blush. "Thank you, the other girls say the same thing, but I can't help but feel a bit embarrassed by it. You know? There are not many other students from my home country on-campus." Nichol admitted with a coy smile, reaching up to rub the pack of her head nervously, not realizing that by doing so she was giving an unknown visitor the perfect view of her modest chest with the way her arm raised, creating an almost noticeable view of underboob for their guest to enjoy as Nichols neatly packed breasts stretched her sports bra that looked as if it was ready to pop any moment, luckily it held.

"Oh you do? In Bristol? One of the hotels my father and mother manage is in Bristol. I've only been a few times, mostly for the Balloon Fiesta... but those were rare. Have you ever visited your family there? " Nichol said with a soft smile before glaring up at Tiffany, however unlike before Nichols bright amber eyes seemed to pop open as she noticed something didn't before. The sight was enough to make Nichols features flush red for a brief, as Nichols eyes quickly scanned Tiffanys beautiful blemish-free face, noticing her perfect skin, her golden blond hair, and sapphire blue eyes, it was enough for Nichol to do a double-take and even get a little nervous.

"Yeah... you are..... uh! wait I-I mean it is!! it's hot!!... You must be hot too!!" Nichol repeated softly before she fumbling her words for a moment as she accidentally referred to Tiffany as hot, however, she prayed the girl didn't pick up on that as Nichol quickly tried to recover her miss phrasing as she blushingly smiled at Tiffany. "Y-yeah!! I just did, Uhm... running....yeah!! I was running!!! For gym class!!" Nichol nervously fumbled, it was cute and a bit silly but the student was struggling to collect her thoughts as she tried to re-compose her self... noticing how pretty her new friend was caught her off guard. "I'm Sorry... the heat gets to me sometimes.... the A.C has been broken for the last few days... so a cold drink sounds great!!!!" Nichol said once she finally collected her self and managed to compose her thoughts. "There is a vending machine on the same floor as my dorm, come on." Nichol said with a kind smile before she would walk with Tiffany out of the lobby and down the hall. Down the hall was a set of two elevators, however, Tiffany would notice that each one had a "out of order" sign posted on their doors. " Sorry.... but the elevators have been broken also.... so we got to take the stairs... luckily I'm only the third floor up." Nichol explained as she would look back to Tiffany and smile leading her fellow student to the stairwell.

Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:27 am

Nichol wasn't kidding when she said the heat gets to her sometimes. For a minute there she seemed to be all flustered and nervous. Instead of making her look silly though, it was cute. Everything about Nichol was cute. Tiffany wasn't sure what it was exactly about this petite brunette, but she couldn't imagine any scenario where Nichol wouldn't look cute. Maybe it was because she was so petite, like a little dolly...

She certainly had the slim waist and slender legs of a doll. As they made their way toward the stairs, seeing Nichol in her snug, revealing gym clothes, Tiffany realized how pretty she was. She would have been serious competition for the attention of the boys back home...

"I haven't been there since I was little... my Mom and Dad split up when I was younger and they're Dad's side of the family, so... you know..."

The heat was starting to get to Tiffany now too. She pulled off her tie and unbuttoned the top two buttons of her top in an attempt to cool off a little.

"God... it's so hot..."

Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:38 pm

Arblis had to agree, this whole situation was steaming hot. Whoever in guest services had engineered the air conditioning failure clearly deserved a raise. He ghosted behind the pair as the scaled the dorm stairs, taking the opportunity to admire Tiffany's pale legs and tone ass under her skirt.

He carefully monitored each girl's emotions, just to make sure neither one got cold feet, but he doubted any additional prodding would be necessary. The blond was already ready to discard articles of clothing, and her new friend was practically popping out of her bra. With their obvious attraction to each other, he doubted they would wait long before deciding to advance the budding relationship in Nichol's room.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:06 am

Tiffany had no idea, she had to beat boys off with both hands back in her home town (Pun intended), Nichol was known for her looks and considered the prettiest girl around. Since coming to Shokushu Nichol is still considered by many of the other students to be the prettiest in class and if Tiffany is any example, she was also considered to be the cutest too. Nichol never knew this however, most people kept it to themself, not that she was the type of person to let it all go to her head because frankly, Nichol didn't consider her self that way at all, she always thought taller, more filled out girls like Tifanny where prettier then she could ever be.

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that....." Nichol apologized awkwardly, her smiling fading for a moment as she heard that. She hated the idea that sometimes people just didn't have good relationships with their family, not that she was one to judge, Nichol was a bit upset with her parents for sending her away to this offshore boarding school, but she stilled loved them regardless. Nichol thought about her family for a moment as she walked with Tiffany and climbed the stairs, her mind drifting to her mother, father, the falling out they had before she was shipped away to come to Shokushu... also saying goodbye to her best friend Amy, it was enough to bring a frown on those delicate features of hers, but Tiffiany snapped the daydreaming burnette back to reality as she looked back to her new friend from her slight elevation on the steps and what she saw nearly caused her to stumble back.

Tiffany was fanning her self, too hot from the over baring heat as the blond student took matters into her own hands and tugged at her uniforms ties, loosening the garment around her neck before unbuttoning two top buttons as Nichol would witness the slight give of the top opening just enough for her to see the girls neck and collar bones. The sight was enough to make Nichol's face turn a bright red as her eyes flicked to the girl's chest for a moment before she nearly fell, luckily she caught her self before she fell on her rump by grabbing the railing. Sighing with relief, Nichol tried to recenter her self as she to fanned her self in desperate attempt to hide her questionable libido. "What's wrong with me today? I'm acting like a nervous wreck. I know she's pretty... but... it must be the heat.. she must think I'm a clutz.." Nichol thought to her self as she fanned her self and tried to calm down before gracing Tiffany with yet another smile. "I know... I'm very sorry... I have a fan in my room... we can go there and open a window if you... The vending machine is right next to the stairs.... come on!" Nichol said before she gave Tiffany a giddy smile and hopped up a few steps before with a burst of cute bubbly energy quickly jogged up the steps, no doubt giving Tiffany, and their invisible guest a show as Nichol appeared to have all kinds of energy despite the heat as the cute brunette student hurried to the third floor.

Tiffany would arrive last and find Nichol was already standing at the top of the stairs, panting softly as she glaring down at the blond student with a playful smile on her cute face as in both hands she held two bottles of ice-cold water. "Just a few more step!! You almost made it!!" Nichol cheered with a playful smile before holding out a bottle for Tiffany to take from her. Once Tiffany did Nichol would take the other bottle and hold it by its cap to gently run the cold damp bottle over her neck and shoulder in an attempt to cool off. "My room is just down the hall." Nichol said before leading the way unless Tiffany wanted something from the vending machine, otherwise, Nichol would lead her new friend back to her room.

"Uhm.. here one second.. I don't have any pockets." Nichol said once they reached the door to her dorm room as the brunette shuffled about for a moment as she seemed to tug at the elastic bands around her chest where her sports bra ended just above her mid-drift as she went searching for a card key she had tucked away under the strap before she pulled it out and with a slow flick of her wrist unlocked the door to her room.

"Uhm welcome.... to my humble abode! I apologize for the mess. I wasn't expecting company." Nichol said as she opened the door for Tiffany to come inside as the blond student would find that it was was a simple two-person dorm room with one added addition, unlike most dorms Nichols bedroom had a bathroom and working tub and shower. Two beds flanking each wall with a dresser beside each one and a small writing desk, only one had a laptop sitting on its surface that Nichol used for homework. One bed appeared to be Nichols, half hazardly made with a nice bedspread and sheets, while the other was empty implying Nichol was lucky enough to have a room all to her self. Beyond some pictures of her self with friends and family Nichol had only a few pictures hanging on the walls, mostly posters, and pictures taken during a photography class she took last quarter. Other than the obvious furniture such as small seats, Nichol also had a small collapsable center table that she stored under her bed as well as a small box fan she had sitting on the floor, while around were some discarded garments laying on the floor.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:08 am

Physically, Tiffany was in pretty good shape. She was no olympic athlete, but she was careful about what she ate and she went to the gym semi-regularly. But she was amazed at Nichol's energy as the pretty brunette practically bounded up the stairs... and that was after coming back from gym... not to mention the fact that it seemed even hotter, if that was possible, in the stairwell then it had been in the hallway. By the time Tiffany reached the top of the third set of stairs, she felt like SHE had just gotten back from the gym. Her skin glistened with perspiration and her breathing had become a bit more rapid.

Luckily, Nichol was already at the top, playfully cheering her on and holding out a bottle of water for her. To Tiffany, she looked like an angel of mercy...

"Ugh... thanks! Wow! You must be in great shape... well, I mean, that's kinda obvious just by looking at you, but you took those stairs like a champ!"

Mirroring Nichol's own movements, Tiffany took a moment to run the cool water bottle over her face and neck in an attempt to cool off. It was so hot, she had to resist the urge to dump the water over her head.

As they got to Nichol's door, Tiffany couldn't help but notice again the way Nichol filled out the snug bra top she had on as she fished around for her key card. Except for one unusual exception, Tiffany had never really been attracted to other girls before, but this petite brunette had an amazing rack. Tiffany found herself feeling a little jealous of Nichol's perky and perfect assets... and... also... she felt a little flutter in the pit of her stomach that sent an unusual tingly sensation running up her spine as she watched Nichol's breasts bounce and sway while pulling out her key. Tiffany could just make out the outline of Nichol's nipples where they were pushed up against the tight fabric. She felt her own nipples tighten and stiffen slightly at the thought.

When Nichol opened the door, Tiffany realized she was staring a bit too intently to be considered polite, and she snapped her head quickly back up to eye level, a slight flush of embarrassment rising on her cheeks.

"Oh! Umm... great! It's... so hot... ummm... out here, I mean..."

Now it was Tiffany's turn to be flustered...

"What the hell is the matter with me? C'mon, Tif... get it together. You're acting like a total spaz! She's gonna think there's something wrong with you..."

As they entered the room, Tiffany managed to collect her thoughts somewhat as she looked around at Nichol's room.

"Oh my God... you... you have your own shower? AND a TUB?!? That's awesome! So who do I have to blow around here to get a tub in MY room?"

Tiffany meant it to be funny, but she realized that her and Nichol really didn't know each other all that well yet, and she was suddenly nervous that Nichol might be offended by her crass remark. The blush on her cheeks deepened as she quickly added, "err... I just mean... that's pretty cool... I have to use the communal showers..."

Last edited by Tiffany Sterling on Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:26 pm

Arblis watched as droplets of condensation rolled down Nichol's graceful neck, along her collar before disappeating beneath her tight bra and imagined his flaming tongue following the same path to explore her delectable breasts. He only barely maintained control of himself as she pulled forwars the fabric to fumble for her key, although he did take the opportunity to get an overhead view if her pale bosom.

He was pleased to see that Nichol didn't have a roomate for him to worry about. He expected to fully devote his attention to despoiling the two women, and didn't want to worry about a student happening to walk in at an inopportune time.

Despite the fan and open window, the dorm room could hardly be called cool as the girls settled down to rehydrate and talk. The waterbottles wouldn't do nearly enough to cool them, and Arblis whispered in the back of Nichol's mind "a cold shower would feel incredivle right about now"

Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:54 pm

"Thanks. I try to job after classes at least once a day." Nichol said with a grin as she handed Tiffany her bottle water. It felt cool against her skin as she rubbed it along her shoulder and neck, however, Nichol only paused as she noticed Tiffany do the same. The sight made Nichol's eyes widen slightly as she couldn't help but look, not even noticing that TIffany was doing the same to her at almost the same time as the nervous brunette gawked for a brief moment. Nichol watched in awe as Tiffany rubbed the cold bottle along her skin in a desperate means to cool down as she lifted her arms up in such a way that forced Nichol to audibly gulp at the sight of Tiffany's mild stretch as her blouse strained ageist the last buttons holding her top closed. In much the same way Nichol had to look away or risk getting caught as she simply popped open her bottle of water and took a sip, playing it all off cool as she tried to calm down. "Come on...Control your self.... shes just another girl.....its no big deal!!! shes just hott too!." Nichol thought to her self, her head practically steaming.

Once Nichol and Tiffany were both done "observing" the other in the hallway, Nichol lead Tiffany to her room and welcomed the blond student inside. Nichol in a hurry stepped forward into her room first as she quickly went about gathering up some clothing she had laying around the floor in a quick effort to clean up before her new friend would notice. "Just a second." Nichol said with a blush as Tiffiny might notice Nichol grabbing things off the floor such as her discarded unmentionables, socks, a pair of shoes, even a book or two as she quickly shoveled them onto her bed, or an open clothes hamper before she straightens back up to face Tiffany once as she heard the girls surprised followed by the awkward joke.

Nichol would almost pause at Tiffany's silly joke as she glared at the girl with a bit of nervousness and shock at the comment. "O-Oh!! Oh god!!! does she know!?!? P-please tell me she doesn't know!!??"" Nichol panicked instantly, thinking to her self worried that Tiffiny knows her secret, however, Nichol realized it must be a joke since none of the other students, not even the "slutty" ones have caught wind of any such thing yet, her secret must be safe still. Nichol considered this as she fidgeted with her fingers for a brief moment before she simply let out a nervous laugh towards Tiffany and smiles with a somewhat goofy smirk in an effort to not make things any more awkward. "Oh!!..well you know?!... "extra" credit gets you more than just good grades." Nichol laughed in a somewhat sad effort to show Tiffany that she got her joke before she went back to pick up some things, open a window, and turn on a fan. Nichol with her back turned to Tiffany grimaced at the thought of the joke, realizing that it was just a little to close to her current situation, worse part was the fact that Nichol being the "teacher's pet" was only getting her good grades for tests and projects. "Oh my god?? am I a slut?" Nichol thought to her self, considering the idea of asking for better things for a moment before she blushed at the thought of what she might have to do in return if she asked for such perks...

"Ehhgh.... It's so hot still...." Nichol said as she tried to change the subject and once she got the window open and the fan working on full blast as she stood in front of it for a brief moment allowing the wind the fan crated roll through her brunette hair. Nichol swiped some sweat off her brow before she simply said out loud what she assumed was a stray the thought crossing her mind. "... a cold shower would feel incredible right about now...." Nichol said as she went and took a seat on her bed, fanning her self softly before she took the water bottle and gently placed it against her cheek. "The AC has been broken for 3 days..... They keep saying they will fix it but nothing yet...... Apparently, the vents are obstructed or something..... large dust or debris build-up from outside or something....."

Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next