View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Nichol and Tiffany: Bed and Breakfast (Open to Monsters) 

Post Re: Nichol and Tiffany: Bed and Breakfast (Open to Monsters)
Tiffany was relieved when Nichol answered her joke with one of her own.

"Oh, thank God! She has a sense of humor... that's good. If we're gonna be friends, she's gonna have to get used to my wisecracks..."

Tiffany heard Nichol bustling about doing the old "quick tidy-up" that always followed someone dropping by unexpectedly. She was about to tell the little brunette not to bother cleaning up on her account, when her voice suddenly caught in her throat. Instead of words, what came out of Tiffany's mouth was a little, half-startled gasp.

Nichol had her back to Tiffany and she was bending over to pick something up, giving Tiffany a long, generous look at those tan, slender, coltish legs... the snug fabric of the black and white gym shorts covering the brunette's taut, firm bottom like a second skin... Nichol's legs were parted slightly and Tiffany could see the barest outline of her womanhood where the cloth had been pulled up tight against it...

The sight of the sexy brunette bent over that way sent a sudden rush of heat coursing through Tiffany... the kind of tingling, electric heat that had nothing to do at all with the broken air conditioning...

"Oh my God... that's... really hot... she is SO sexy... what the hell is going on with me? I can't believe how hot this is making me... staring at another girl's ass like this... God! I really want to touch it..."

When Nichol mentioned how good a cold shower would feel, Tiffany's mind immediately conjured up an image of what Nichol must look like naked and wet, with cool water running over her tanned skin... A small sigh of building arousal escaped past her lips before she could stop it. She cast a nervous glance at Nichol, wondering if she had heard. This wasn't going how she planned... of course she had noticed how pretty Nichol was before, but she didn't expect to be so attracted to her like this...

Suddenly, Tiffany realized how rude she was being. Nichol had mentioned a shower... of course! She just got back from the gym and it was like a million degrees today. She probably wanted Tiffany to go away so she could cool off and change...

"Oh! Nichol... I'm so sorry! Of course you want to take a shower... being so hot and all... (Tiffany blushed and bit her lower lip at the double meaning of that statement) ... err... I... I would too! Do... do you want to meet up later?

Tiffany fidgeted by the door, not really wanting to go, but not wanting to impose on Nichol either... especially if the pretty brunette was trying to get rid of her...

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:26 am

Ho hooo. So the little brunette was whoring herself out to her teacher for extra credit. Arblis wasn't exactly surprised by the revelation. Nichol had the looks to make any male with a pulse bend over backwards to exploit her, and if she cared enough about her grades to trade favors, what teacher could resist? Hopefully her professor didn't neglect her education. There was a true pleasure in popping a girl's cherry, but once they were used good experience and training were what changed a girl picked up off the street into a proper whore.

He watched right along side Tiffany as her new friend bent to gather up discarded clothes and appreciated the fine lines of her legs and butt before turning his attention back to the blonde. He know that she was a bit uncomfortable, and soothed away some of her apprehension before she psyked herself out. Even so, when Nichol mentioned the shower, she started for the door, which was obviously unacceptable. He was much less subtle with his touch to her emotions this time, ramping up her lust to the point that there was no denying her overwhelming attraction. At the same time, he spoke into the back of her mind. "What am I doing? I'm standing here with a funny, fit, and blistering hot girl, who just mentioned wanting to take a shower while I'm here. She HAD to mean that as more than an idle comment right? God, how amazing would she look in the shower."

At the same time, he prodded Nichol's mind, focusing her emotions on concern that this stunning woman who she was getting along with so well seemed on the verge of running out on her after they just met. He particularly, tried to emphasis the student's pouting lips as she fidgeted by the door with indecision. They just looked SO kissable.

Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:52 am

Tiffany couldn't stop thinking about how cute Nichol was and how utterly AMAZING the pretty brunette would look naked in the shower... with cool, clear water cascading down over every inch of her tan, glistening skin...

Tiffany felt her nipples harden beneath her bra, poking stiffly out against the fabric as heat blossomed between her legs...

""Oh my God... she is SO hot... getting... getting wet... Oh God! She's making me SO wet..."

A sudden thought flashed through Tiffany's mind. Nichol seemed so sweet and nice... had her mention of a shower been a hint that she wanted Tiffany to leave? Or... was it... could it... have been a subtle come on?

Tiffany's original intentions had just been to make friends with the pretty, pleasant girl who had been so nice to her when she arrived here, but now all she seemed to be able to think about was whether or not Nichol would be interested in making out a little bit...

Tiffany's demeanor changed suddenly. Her nervous fidgeting stopped as she leaned back aginst the doorway, thrusting her chest out slightly and lifting one long leg to brace her foot against the wall... taking what she hoped was a playful, flirty pose. She bit her lower lip again, this time more seductively as she cast a soft, sensual gaze at Nichol...

"You know... I really wouldn't mind a cool shower myself... and... since you have one... wanna share? It's not like there are boys around or anything... and... it's just... SOOO hot..."

Tiffany was purposefully trying now to look and act as sexy as she could, arching her back a little and running a hand through her blonde hair as she mouthed the words "SO hot..." making her voice soft and alluring and dragging the words out a little longer than needed for dramatic effect. She smiled and fixed Nichol with the most sultry stare she had in her arsenal, usually reserved for really hot guys she was trying to get to notice her...

Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:59 pm

Nichol made her off comment regarding the shower not really considering the hints it implied either way nor did she really notice the way Tiffany stared at her while she had her back to the blond girl who was getting more and more excited by the second. It wasn't until the stray thought crossed her mind that Tiffany might be on the verge of running out did Nichol straighten up and crane her head back to look at her new friend, Nichol pursing her lips to speak before she paused awkwardly as Tiffany got her words out just as Nichol did.

"No!! don't lea...." Nichol said before she paused where she stood looking back at Tiffany with a stunned and surprised look on her face. The wheels in the brunette's brain turning as if she needed it spelled out for her. "Hang on? Did she just ask to take a shower with me?"" Nichol questioned herself as she looked at Tiffany with a bit of surprise. When did this happen!? How did she not notice this sooner? The way Tiffany had her back to the door, leaning against the wall with a sly, playful look on her face, her chest pushed out asking to be teased as Nichol caught the mischievous look in the girl's bright blue eye now obviously checking her out as Nichol felt the way Tiffany undressed her with her eyes. It sent a small tremble down her spine as Nichol stepped back in a brief hint of alarm as Tiffany would notice the surprise on the girl's face as blood rushed to her cheeks in a cute subtle blush that made the situation clear as day.

"Oh!?!.... Uhm... there are not any boys...." Nichol softly replied, her heart pounding in her chest as she crossed her arms under her breasts, hugging the bundle of clothes she picked up as her arms lifting her modest chest slightly, slowly turned to face Tiffany and glared at the girl with wide amber eyes before she timidly smiled. "Do you want to join me? Your welcome to stay? and.... cool off." Nichol said with a slight gasp of warm breath, blushing nervously as she realized what was happening... was the heat getting to them both? or was this actually that? Nichol wasn't 100% sure but she was cathing the signals as she merely shook her head and with a soft sigh before dropping the bundle of clothes she picked up in a heap on the floor as stepped over the new pile and moved to her bathroom door frame where she had her pack to Tiffany as she blushingly look back at the other student and smiled coyly. "We should hurry.... It's so hot in here I can hardly take it." Nichol said with a gasp of her own before suddenly Tiffany and their unseen guest would witness the sight of the shy brunette peeling off her top, quickly pulling the sweaty garment up and over her head where she tossed back into her bedroom at Tiffany as Nichol disappeared into her bathroom where the sound of a foset turning and a bath tub would be heard filling with water.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:34 pm

When Nichol finally noticed the way that Tiffany was now blatantly flirting with her and stepped back in surprise, panic flooded the blonde girl's mind for a moment...

"Oh my God! Did I totally misread her?!?! She's gonna' freak out!! She'll probably never want to talk to me again!"

Tiffany was trying not to die of embarrassment and getting ready to make some lame excuse about how she was just joking around when Nichol told her she was welcome to join her.

"Oh my God! Really?!?! That's... so nice of you!"

Tiffany was practically bouncing up and down with excitement. She moved toward the bathroom door quickly when Nichol said they should hurry, only hesitating for a moment when Nichol pulled her top off, another little gasp of excitement escaping from between her lips.

As she entered the bathroom, Nichol was bent over slightly, adjusting the shower faucets and testing the water temperature with one hand. The little top she had just taken off hadn't left much to the imagination to begin with, but seeing her in nothing but her shorts made Tiffany shiver, the lustful urges welling up inside her becoming more and more insistent. Nichol's skin looked so soft and smooth and perfect, nicely tanned by the sun... Tiffany had never wanted to touch something so badly before in her entire life.

She reached out and lightly dragged the back of her nails across Nichol's shoulder and back.

"Wow... you have such great skin... my God, Nichol... you are SO gorgeous..."

Last edited by Tiffany Sterling on Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:02 am

Arblis grinned wickedly as the two girls succumbed to his manipulations. He floated through the doorway into the bathroom to give himself a clear view of the brunette's lovely rack as she stripped off the confining bra and bared her gorgeous tanned skin. He YEARNED to run his fingers along her body, but decided that the time still wasn't right. He wanted the pair well and truly in the throes of passion before he interrupted them, and they were only getting started.

(you girls don't need to wait for me. Arblis is just going to enjoy the show for the moment, and I'll jump in once things are getting heated.)

Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:08 am

Tiffany wasn't the only one who was wondering what they were doing, Nichol was already embarrassed and confused by the awkward situation that was only growing more and more intense by the second as the shy brunette hurried into the bathroom and without even thinking tore off her top, exposing the faint tan lines of her skin and the ivory flesh hidden under her clothes before tossing it out into the bedroom at Tiffanys feet. Nichol was shuttering at the thought, was that too much? was she being too easy? Nichol had no idea as she blushed at the idea, everything was going so fast? Nichols head was spinning as she simply turned the water foset on as cool sparking liquid poured from the spout in the shower. Nichol wrapped an arm loosely over her modest chest, unknowingly teasing the slight swells of her breasts to Tiffany and their unseen guest before Nichol was suddenly forced to jump with a bit of surprise.

"Ah!" Nichol gasped as Tiffany came forth and without hesitation placed a hand gently on her bareback, gently running fingers down her spin as Nichols lips pursed at the sensation forcing her to make the cutest sound for the other student. Nichol craned her head back slightly to peer back at Tiffany who was now standing over her as she bent over the bath in an awkward position, her eyes wide with surprise at the blond girl's words as Tiffany simply calling her gorgeous sent the brunette students to heart fluttering within her own chest.

"Y-you mean it? You really mean it!? You think I'm gorgeous?" Nichol said with a shy glare, her eyes softly meeting Tiffanys before suddenly something compelled Nichol to snap up and quickly move in, pressing close to Tiffany's chest as she captured the other girl's lips in a sweet loving kiss.

Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:48 pm

Up to now, Tiffany had been a little worried that things were moving along too quickly.

For one thing, she didn't want Nichol to get upset with her. But for another thing, she was still confused by how strongly she was attracted to the petite brunette. This had only happened to her once before... what was going on with her?

Tiffany was shocked at how surprised Nichol seemed when she told her how gorgeous she was. Was she being coy? How could a girl as hot as Nichol not know she was stunning? Back home, the boys would have been all over her in a...

Tiffany's eyes widened in her own surprise as Nichol suddenly moved against her and pressed her lips lovingly against her own. The thought of making out with Nichol had already been at the forefront of Tiffany's mind and after her initial shock, Tiffany helplessly melted into the heat of that kiss.

Nichol's lips were so soft... Tiffany closed her eyes and moaned into the brunette's mouth, making a purring little "mmmmhhhh" sound. She reached up with her left hand and placed it gently against Nichol's face as she leaned into the kiss, her lips parting slightly as her tongue slipped into Nichol's mouth, nervously at first, but growing more insistent with each passing moment. Tiffany's right hand moved to Nichol's waist before sliding down onto her taut, little rear and pulling the brunette closer against her body.

"Wow... she's a really good kisser... and she feels SOOO good pressed up against me like this..."

It was hard for Tiffany to think after that, her body taking over, acting instinctively, driven by her primal, sexual urges...

Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:11 pm

Tiffany said the magic words and called the shy brunette gorgeous, and beautiful and for whatever reason Nichols's desire for Tiffany sudden skyrocketed further then it was before. In truth, it wasn't like she wasn't told she was beautiful before, however since coming to the island and hearing others say those magical words always coaxed Nichol out of her shell and caused her to react in such a loving way. She experienced this same phenomenon with Mr. Ceyder, then agin with Mr. Summers.... being told hos pretty she was always seemed to spark a positive reaction from the girl, their unseen visitor might notice this fact as Nichol approached Tiffany with sure desire.

It was hard to say at this point whether or not if it was their unseen visitor's manipulation or their own desire for the other that sparked on such a heated moment, the only thing that was clear was that the pair were hot and bothered, needing each other in this passionate moment of desire as Nichol in her own heat went to TIffany for no other reason then pure instinct and met her lips with the blond students own, kissing the other girl passionately as Nichol slowly wrapped her arms around Tiffany and pulled her close.

Like Tiffany, Nichol closed her eyes and fell into the moment of passion as she softly moaned into her new friend's lips, feeling Tiffany's gentle purr against her lips before pulling back slightly in what was a well-played tactical retreat only to part her mouth as Nichol found Tiffany's tongue slipping into her mouth to quickly find and tame her own silky smooth tongue, coaxing Nichol to let out a sexy gasp before her jaw slacked at the blonds assault on her lips. Nichol pressed up against Tiffany's chest lovingly, embracing her new friend closer, Nichols hands exploring her back before Nichol pulled away, her lips leaving Tiffany's own as Nichol leaned away from Tiffany and began to tug at the other girl's blouse. "W-we need... AH! we need this off!" Nichol said with a an almost impatient tone in her face as she quickly went to tugging at Tiffany's shirt before her lips returned to the blond's wonderful lips.

"Oh... Oh my god.... this is crazy.... what am I doing?? This... this isnt like me at all..."

Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:12 am

Breaking their kiss long enough to speak, Tiffany managed to pant out...

"Yeah... ok..."

... before practically tearing the buttons off her top as she yanked it open and shrugged her way out of it. She then immediately reached back and deftly unclipped the clasp of her bra, letting it fall to the floor as well.

"Oh God, Nichol... I... I'm not usually like this... I swear... but you're... you're so... so HOT... I..."

Tiffany couldn't finish the sentence...

Overcome by lust, she instead pressed her lips hard against Nichol's, her tongue slipping back into the other girl's mouth more passionately this time, almost hungrily, as her right hand moved to Nichol's left breast, rubbing and squeezing with her hand as her fingers found the brunette's nipple, and traced over it in light, little circles until it began to stiffen enough to lightly pinch and tug at. Tiffany's left hand was back on Nichol's cute little derriere, only this time her fingers had slipped inside Nichol's shorts and were pushing them down lower and lower on the smaller girl's slender hips...

Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:49 pm

"This.... this needs to come off..." Nichol said before she flinched as Tiffany practically tore her own top off, breaking buttons, and scattering them around the bathroom. The sound of only rushing water and the soft tick tacks of buttons hitting the floor gave them pause before Nichol in her aroused haste ripped open her new friend's blouse, tugging the shirt down Tiffany's shoulders to remove it before without even care she simply reached up and hooked her fingers under Tiffany's bra and yanked ageist it sharply assisting Tiffany in her efforts as Bichol simply tossed it away.

" Uhm!!! M-me neither!! B-but I cant help it!!.... it feels right!" Nichol said quickly, not even allowing Tiffany to finish her own sentence as the hot and horny brunette simply went back to passionately kissing Tiffany's lip, pressing against her new friend just as hard as their tongue dueled between each other's lips. Nichol gasping into Tiffanys kiss as she felt her friends hands closing around her breasts, Tiffanys thumb stroking her nipple before Nichol's eyes winced openly feeling TIffany fingers slide under her sports shorts, pushing them down her hips as Nichol went to help her by swooning her hips and thighs side to side in order to almost shake her short's, panties and all down her shapely hips and legs.

"Ah! Oh!! Oh my god!! this is crazy!!" Nichol said as she broke their kiss, giggling and panting softly as Tiffany held her close. "A-are we really doing this!?!" Nichol said with a smiling flushed face as she kissed along Tiffany's cheek and jaw as her hands went low and began to pull against Tiffany's skirt, seeking to do the same as Tiffany did with her shorts. " Ah forget it!! Ah!! Its too hot!" Nichol said with a soft sigh of annoyance before she simply took Tiffany by the hand and coaxed her new friend into the shower. Nichol didnt care if they were both still half-dressed.... it just meant they would only get wetter.... however Nichol stepped into the shower and almost instantly jolted with shock as the cold water splashed her warm skin and ran down her faintly tanned body. "H-hurry!! Tiffany... I-I cant take it! I need you in here quick!" Nichol said with a warm exhaling breath as she turned to face Tiffany in the shower and put her back to a damp wall, standing exposed and bare for Tiffany to see, clad in nothing but her damp black knee high stockings.

Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:56 am

Tiffany let Nichol tug down her skirt and panties, then tried to kick off her shoes as the overheated brunette pulled her toward the shower. She barely managed to get her foot out of the second one before she stumbled over the edge of the tub and into the spray of cold water.

""Ahhh!"Tiffany cried out from the icy blast of water against her hot skin and from almost falling into the tub. As it was, she sort of stumbled into Nichol and wound up with her face pushed up against the brunette's chest. Tiffany let out a little giggle of amusement at the situation, the two of them in nothing but socks in the shower. But her attention was quickly drawn back to Nichol's perfect body and her incredible breasts that were now just inches from her face.

"Oh wow... my God, Nichol... you have such an amazing body..." Tiffany managed to say as she slid her hands up over Nichol's tummy and sides until her hands were cupping those perfect breasts, squeezing and rubbing, her thumbs moving back and forth over her nipples. Tiffany leaned forward and teased one of the stiff little nubs with her tongue, they were even harder now because of the cold water... Nichol would feel that sensitive, erect bud, chilled by the water, suddenly heated by Tiffany's warm, wet tongue for a moment before Tiffany's lips closed over her breast and gently sucked at the firm flesh with her mouth.

"Aahhh! Oh God... I... I want you SO bad right now..." Tiffany panted as her hand began to slide down over Nichol's tummy again moving towards the space between the brunette's slightly parted thighs. She kissed and nibbled at Nichol's neck and jaw and behind her ear as her fingers began to stroke up and down between the soft, warm folds of Nichol's heated sex.

Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:49 pm

Nichol was eager to get her new friend into the shower with her, so eager in fact that she might have had something to do with Tiffany's minor slip, Nichol quickly shifting to catch her. "Ah! Whoa!" Nichol shouted in a slight surprise as she was pressed back to the cold tiled wall, Tiffany clinging to her tightly in order to stay on her feet. It was a sight to behold for their lucky unseen guest as two beautiful students tangled together in the shower, their tight young bodies twisting and shuttering under the cold water that sprayed from the faucet, showering over their heated bodies as Nichol winced with Tiffany's cheek firmly pressed against her chest, however, luckily neither of the two was hurt as a playful giggle broke their short panicked silence.

"Be careful Tiffany! Its slippery." Nichol said with a soft giggle, teasing slightly before she paused as a soft gasp escaped her lips forcing her to shutter as she felt Tiffany gently reach down place a hand on her toned tummy forcing Nichol to pause and glare down as that same hand slide up her body and came to rest over a breast squeezing it with a soft firmness that forced Nichol to stifle a moan. "Ah! T-THank you! AH! I.. Yours is....Ah! Your is too!" Nichol stammered out with each pass of Tiffany's thumb that slide over a harden peak as Tiffany kept up her fantastic work in warming the brunette up even more than she already was, wasting no time after her compliment to sink lower as Nichol gasped softly and quickly glared down to watch as Tiffany descend to capture one of her nipples in between soft lips, soothing over the teased nub with a silky smooth tongue that forced Nichol to let out a cute moan of pleasure while her knees buckled and she sank down the wall slightly.

"OH!!! OH! GOD!!! TIFFANY! AH!" Nichol cried out as her new friend claimed her breasts, sucking and lashing the brunette's nipples with short spirited licks that sent electricity coursing up and down her spine making her tremble with excitement before Tiffany drew her lips away and kissed a path up Nichol's chest, and neck before finally coming to her jaw as she playfully nibbled her way up to her ear lobe as Nichols jaw dropped in sheer awe."AH! Ah!! Oh god!!! I-its soo good!!!" Nichol cried, her hands wrapping around Tiffany, exploring the blonds back as she embraced the other student tightly while Tiffany was already at work sliding her fingertips against her sex. "AH!! M-Me too!! Tiffany! Ah Tiffany!! Me too!" Nichol gasped, her voice cracking with passion as Tiffany discovered quickly what made her brunette partner tick.

Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:48 am

Tiffany tried to gauge every gasp and moan Nichol made. She didn't have a lot of experience with other women, so she had to base everything she did on what she herself liked and then tried to judge her efforts on the reaction it got from the little brunette. She wanted it to be good for Nichol... the hotter Nichol got, the hotter it made Tiffany...

As her fingers teased their way between the petal-soft folds of Nichol's heated lower lips, she nibbled gently at the brunette's ear lobe, then thrust her tongue briefly into Nichol's ear as her fingers glided upward to press against the girl's swelling clit. Tiffany's fingers began to circle the sensitive little nub, varying the speed and pressure slightly until she found what made the other student shiver or gasp or moan the most or the loudest.

"Oh God, Nichol... you feel so good... it's so hot and wet..."Tiffany purred into the brunette's ear. When her fingers were slippery enough from the hot, slick nectar that began to flood out from Nichol's tight, pink slit, Tiffany thrust two of them into those molten depths. Tiffany's fingers slid deeper and deeper, curling upward a little until she found the sensitive, spongy flesh of Nichol's g-spot. Leaving her fingers buried in the tight sheath of the brunette's quivering sex, Tiffany pressed and rubbed against that spot, again adjusting the speed and pressure to maximize the pleasure Nichol felt as much as possible.

"Ohhh... ohhh, Nichol... it's so tight... so hot inside... does... does it feel good?"

Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:11 pm

Nichol and Tiffany were alike in that regard, neither were very familiar with other women, however, if you asked Nichol she wasn't very familiar with other men neither as far as she was aware, so everything was new and exciting for the burette from the taste of her new friend's lips and the sensation of her touch, it was all just intoxicating that Nichol could hardly stand it as she felt her new friends for breath roll over her cheek and ear before TIffany choose to tease her by nibbling gently on her ear lobe. "AHhh!!" Nichol softly cried, shuttering as Tiffany teased her, licking her tounge inside her ear forcing her to flinch while at the same time the blond was playing with her delicate sex.

"Ah! G-god Tiffany!! Y-Your good at this!!" Nichol gasped, trembling be neither Tiffanys touch as she turned her head, tilting it to one side and exposing her neck to Tiffany submissively. Nichols's eyes closed tightly as her arms came behind Tiffany's back, gripping the other girl closely to her self in a tight embrace as her blond new friend was having a blast finger the shy brunettes silky wet depths, driving two fingers in and out, curling and twisting her digits deeper and deeper until Tiffany found the angle that made Nichols's hips tremble, her leg's jolt and only hug TIffany tighter as she ket out the cutest squeaky moans of pleasure. "eh! Ah!! Oh!!!" Nichol gasped agin and agin as Tiffany found her g-spot quickly, and just kept hammering the tender bundle of nerves over and over until she was on the verge of orgasmic bliss.

"Ah! Y-yeah!! Yes! AH, v-very good!! ahhh!!!" Nichol replied softly as she hung on Tiffany, using her new friend as full support to stand now as she tightly squeezed her chest up agists Tiffany's own as she hopped and jolted upwards with each thrust of Tiffany's finger. "D-don't stop! Ah!! d-don't stop!!" Nichol begged Tiffany to keep going.

Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next