View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Moonshine Surprise (for Jarvoc) 

Post Moonshine Surprise (for Jarvoc)
Waking to a knock on the door Rhaine groans. She didn't want to get out of bed but that knocking wouldn't cease. Wearily one legs extends to the floor, then the other. She stretches, crimson eyes taking in the destroyed room. It was like a mind field with all the toys scattered about as if the floor was a mind field. She smiled at last night's memory then soured as the banging game again.

“Hold on! I'm up!”

Who the hell was it on a Saturday? Maybe a Sunday morning. She lost track and was a bit too foggy to think. It wasn't Dani, she had a key card. Had she forgotten here's? What time was it anyway? She peaked at the clock, still early but later than she had expected. Things were slowly coming back to her. Dani had that thing, some sort of project she needed to work on and was probably at the library.

Right. Last minute shit. Seeing how she distracted her girlfriend last night. So it was Sunday. She weaved through the toys unaware that her visitor couldn't hear her.

Dressed in a long night shirt, panties and little else she hadn't expected a prime and proper Etolie when she opened the door. “Huh? What? Etolie?” She processed things slowly. While she did the entitled girl pushed past her into the room. Probably she didn't want to be seen here.

Even this early she was marvelous, not a hair out of place. Dressed in a green checkered skirt and green short sleeve blouse. The former president of the student council wore several accessories in the form of expensive jewelry. Out of place was that black ring she wore.

“I'll make this quick.” Etolie began.

Her haze diminished. The sex toys! Her bedroom door was open. “Wait a sec! I'll be back!” Rhaine rushed off to the other room, closed the door and began hastily scooping up the litter of toys on the floor sticking them back in the cardboard box. Once done she hid them in the closet in their usual place. Then thinking as to why she rushed off Rhaine dressed in something casual not aware of what was going on in the other room …

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:21 pm

Post Re: Moonshine Surprise (for Jarvoc)
Was she still sleeping? Etolie shook her head as Rhaine rushed off. Her attention brought towards the bedroom as the door slammed closed and she could hear the girl moving around a lot. Poor people certainly were strange. Shaking her head Etolie glanced around the meager communal room. Much smaller than her own she didn't imagine the bedroom was any bigger.

Certainly donations to the school helped a bit. Even if it was in small ways like a larger private room. She had a roommate/pet for a short time but as usual grew bored with that situation. This place felt cluttered. The small space felt smaller with the furnishings. A desk, a couch, she could see an adjacent area that served as a tiny kitchen. So meals had to be out here she guessed.

What's this? Set next to an apple on the table was a bottle of what? Wine? Whiskey? How stupid was Rhaine to keep this out in plan sight? If a prefect arrived … it was probably empty. She wandered forth discovering that the bottle was full. How the hell did Rhaine get this?

She heard that Rhaine made her own moonshine last year and was looking for a new source of booze since Karen got busted. How had a lowly peasant gotten this stuff? It's probably water … yeah, that was why it was in plain sight. Opening the bottle she had a sniff.

No way! Then a sip. Hot liquid rushed down her throat. She nearly choked hardly expecting the good stuff. Eyes went wide. She took another sip. Did she make this? Hearing Rhaine returning she hide the bottle behind her back. To get it out of her hands she set it on the window sill behind the curtain so it was out of sight. Now how to move it back … maybe if she put Rhaine to sleep before leaving, that worked … but she'd remember being put to sleep so she'd follow that up with her memory charm to make her forget that part …

“Why are you here?”

Well, Rhaine was more presentable even if her tastes were poor.

“I was told you made moonshine. I need some. A lot.”

“Need? Don't you mean want?”

“Don't correct me. I need a lot. Can you manage it?”

Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:27 pm

Jarvok yawned and rolled over in the makeshift hammock among the treetops he'd made from self spun silk, before glancing down at the buzzing device nestled at his side.

He'd been greatly enjoying his vacation on this tropical paradise for the last several weeks, but the accommodations left something to be desired. Of course he could have gotten himself a room in one of the dorms easily enough, but he preferred to be able to just enjoy the moment after finishing with one of his conquests, and he hated the idea of the girls he fucked knowing where to find him again. Too likely to lead to them coming back to exact some foolish attempt at revenge....or worse yet to return for another round. He'd done the harem thing before, many times, and it was nice as far as it went, but why bother with all the drama and maintenance when he had his pick of any girl he chose to pluck off the street?

The buzzing became more insistent, and he pulled out the data pad. He'd spent a quite pleasant evening the night before watching the feed of the microtransmiter he planted on Rhaine's bottle of whiskey as she and her girlfriend went at it like rabbits. The pair had certainly given him a show, nubile young bodies moving throughout the appartment to press against each other on every available surface, moans of pleasure and need filling the room. The quantity and variety of toys the pair had on hand was surprising, considering he hadn't seen any place to buy them on the island, and he filed away the interest for future trades. He had considered going to crash the party, but that seemed like a wasteful way to lose any good will he might have built with the girl.

Now the camera displayed a new girl, sharply dressed and adorned with what passed for jewelry on Earth. She lifted and examined the bottle with its hidden spy, before taking a sip and hastily stashing it on the window ledge before Rhaine could return.

Jarvok chuckled to himself as he hurriedly sat up and stretched. Oh, this was just too perfect. He'd been mildly annoyed that Rhaine hadn't taken him up on either of his offers from last time, not realizing she had such an easy outlet for any sexual frustration she might have at hand. Now as luck would have it the other girl had given him a perfect excuse to drop by, have his way with both of them, and perhaps get his tentacles into the upper crust of the student body, if this new girl's dress was anything to go by.

His body morphed and shifted, taking a large avian form reminiscent of an eagle, though not any species recognizable to an earthling. With a beat of powerful wings he took off towards the strawberry blonde's dorm room to great the two alcohol aficionados.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:16 pm

Rhaine rolled her eyes. That was the limit to her arguing. Squabbles were a waste of her time. She was agreeable more often than not as she had a habit of avoiding conflicts whenever possible.

“I don't know who told you that I used to make moonshine. I don't do that any more.”

“That was the easy part. You had a habit of partying it up last year. Look, Rhaine, I'm not a prefect. I'm not trying to bust you. I'll make it worthwhile.”

“I doubt that.” She was a simple girl for the most part. Wealth didn't interest her outside of having enough to get by. Her major aspirations went beyond what Etolie could dream of or so she thought ...

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:16 am

Etolie took in that skeptical look. Being wealthy had it's privileges and gathering information for her was a breeze. At least she had Rhaine's attention even if she was a bit skeptical.

“Oh, I think my family has a few old notebooks that we're not doing anything with.” Rhaine narrowed her eyes, uninterested until she finished. She could see the change in her eyes immediately. “Tesla, Turning, Newton … I think DaVinci. Can't remember if dad won that auction or not.”

“What!? Really? I don't have any of my old distillery equipment. What I did have is out in the jungle in a cave. The environment probably damaged it a long time ago.”

Etolie grinned. “Don't worry about that. What I need is in your head.” A pity she hadn't learned any magic to dominate or suggest things to others. Her magic was haphazard as best. It might constitute as an attack against Rhaine which would have consequences she didn't want to deal with.

“One book. I'll have it shipped here. Father doesn't do anything with them any way. That just sit out as display pieces to impress guests. Now what I need ...”

Rhaine's heart pounded. But that much alcohol in less than a week! She went wide eyed. “I can't … that's too much! By Saturday! That's not even a week!”

Etolie feigned a sigh. “Well if you don't want one of those books I'll just have to find someone else. I doubt their work will be as good but as you said there isn't much time.”

That last comment went over her head. She and Etolie were in different social groups. They never socialized in such ways as far as she recalled. Not aware that Etolie had sampled that drink and associated it with her work. She was inclined to believe that Etolie heard about things through word of mouth after making her inquiries.

Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:17 am

Jarvok flew silently through the tree line boardering the dorm rooms, until he found the window bearing the unwitting invitation Etolie had left for him. He'd listened to the pair negotiate while he flew, and was only mildly surprised to hear that Rhaine could potentially provide the booze her brunette companion was looking for. He knew he'd like the girl for something other than her looks, and any girl who cared enough about getting drunk to craft the drinks herself scored high marks in his books.

As they haggled, the huge bird perched on a nearby limb, considering the best way to make an entrance. Maybe impersonate Dani and say he forgot his key? Or have Cait show up again, with another bottle of booze to share? Or what about a prefect to put the fear of god into the pair? Considering a moment long, he decided he really didn't care about subtlety. The memories he'd taken from Rhaine last time had shown him how deeply submissive she was at heart, and how easily she could be dominated with a bit of pressure. Obviously he had no experience with the other girl, but she was only human in a tightly confined dorm room. If she decided to try to be difficult....well there was a certain amount of fun to be had in correction THAT kind of problem.

His mind made up, the massive avian crossed the gap in two beats of its wings to land with a loud thump on the window sill. His form would silhouette nicely against the mid-morning light, first showing an enormous bird, only for its wings to narrow and move towards the base of the window. As the pane lifted the outline of feathers against the curtains faded to smooth contours of skin, and the profile of a wicked beak shrunk to a human looking nose. Only a few moments after alerting the pair to their imminent danger, a tan skinned young man with dark brown hair and chiseled features ducked his way past the curtains to appraise the two women. With a nonchalant twist he removed the cap from the whiskey bottle left for him and took a deep swig. He was shirtless and barefoot, with only a pair of jeans for covering, the picture of a loafing vacationer out for some booze and entertainment.

"I have to say Rhaine, I was starting to get worried you'd forgotten about me. After the way you were screaming for more the last time we met, I was expecting you to put out my calling card the next night. But here we are, over a week out, and not a sign. If I was a less charitable Infernus, I might think you didn't want to see me again." He turned to appraise Etolie, blatantly allowing his gaze to travel up her well dressed body, unmistakably undressing her with his eyes. "But I guess I DID ask you to bring a friend next time, and I can't fault your taste. I suppose I can forgive a bit of a delay." His eyes finally made their way all the way up her body to meet Etolie's and his mouth cracked into a wide grin. "You have the look of a girl who knows how this island works, but just in case I'll give you the short version." He held up the mostly full bottle still in his hand. "This was a gift your friend here earned for good behavior during our last meeting and a sign she'd be interested in another visit. If you're a good little slut like Rhaine here, the three of us will have a pleasantly entertaining morning of debauchery. If not...well things will still be entertaining, but you might find them less pleasant." He flexed entirely human looking fingers and a glistening sharp claw grew from his index finger. At the same time, his entire skin seemed to tremble and lost some of its dark complexion, revealing rippling muscle tissue just below the briefly transparent surface.

At that point he paused, apparently at ease, but fully ready to unleash a barrage of grasping tentacles to capture either girl if she foolishly attempted to flee. Not that he expected any trouble. When given the choice between a hopeless dash for escape or the chance to bargain, women always thought they could talk their way into a better situation. In his experience, they generally just traded away more freedom for trinkets, but who was he to complain?

Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:15 am

Numbers were thrown around. Rhaine tried to calculate how much work she'd need to finish. It appeared hopeless but Etolie really wanted the liquor. Offering her assistance in the form of help from her flunkies. Amy and whatever the names of the others were. Amy, if she recalled, was a complete air head.

Eventually they worked out all the little details. Rhaine would try to accomplish the impossible given the reward if she succeeded. She got out a notebook and wrote down all the things she needed along with sketching a crude map at the location of that cave that had her old equipment. The new equipment needed to be brought there.

Just as she finished she heard a loud sound just outside the window. Her heart beat spiked. What the -

The shadow of a bird morphed before her eyes. A humanoid figure appeared from behind the curtain stepping forth as if the window wasn't even there. Not that she could have told if the window was opened. Things happened so fast and she froze. Trying to work out what happened the pieces came together as he spoke and she recognized that bottle.

Crimson eyes flicked to the table, back then away again. The bottle was gone. Etolie had flustered her so much she hadn't noticed. The apple was still there next to were the bottle should have been.

“I … I didn't put that there ...” She stammered. Yeah, she was going to use the apple at some point. Rhaine had been distracted or at times exhausted so it went unused. The piece of fruit had yet to rot so she believed she still had time.

Rhaine put forth her best effort so wanted to have as much stamina as possible rather than going through the motions.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:47 pm

Alarmed by the noise Etolie was far quicker to act. She hesitated just a hair. Normally she would already be out the door but given past experiences and the guests Rhaine had looking out for her it would be her luck that they would blame her for abandoning Rhaine.

Three? No, it didn't seem as if this one was a protector for whatever reason. Still Rhaine was frozen and when she did speak she stammered a little.

An Infernus? Was that a djinn? She couldn't recall what Arblis' title was in the heat of the moment.

“Fuck that noise!” She grabbed Rhaine by the wrist and sprang to the door. Rhaine resisted only moving a half step back from the initial tug. Well, no one said she didn't try. So without Rhaine in tow she continued to the door hoping that Rhaine between them bought her a few precious seconds to get out that door.

Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:48 pm

Jarvok blinked in mild surprise when the brunette decided to make a run for it, then nonchalantly lashed a tentacle forward to snare her by the ankle before Etolie could take more than two steps towards the door. The limb was growing from his bare chest and was as thick as the girl's slender arm, corded with muscles and tough skin. He yanked backwards with ample force to send the rebellious girl crashing face first into the carpet to see stars. He turned his gaze back to Rhaine as he easily reeled in his lightly dazed catch.

"She doesn't LOOK stupid enough to try a stunt that dumb, but what do I know? You humans find more ways to make problems for yourselves than other species ever could." He easily hauled a squirming Etolie up by her ankle, letting her skirt flip up to reveal her panties beneath and give him a nice view of her well defined ass.

Speaking to his blonde playmate while he appraised his prize, Jarvok said "Honestly, I don't see why you'd bother lying about the bottle. You can't really believe I'd think it just moved there by magic or some stupid excuse like that. Unless....Hey! Hold still and answer a question, and I might not decide to whip you bloody for your stupidity!" The tentacle shook Etolie with teeth jarring force to get the message across before he continued, holding up the bottle. "Did you put this bottle on the window earlier?" He waited for a truthful answer, more than ready to deliver a swift blow to her exposed rear if she decided to continue her stubbornness. Once she finished, Jarvok continued to hold her suspended, but didn't bother delivering any more blows unless she continued to struggle.

"Huh, and here I thought you'd brought her as a gift for me. I guess I gave you too much credit. Now I have to come up with a proper way to punish BOTH of you! Her for disobedience, and you for tardiness." He looked to be in thought for a moment before he snapped his fingers. "Ahaha! Got it! The two of you are going to punish each other. If I think either of the punishments is too easy, I'll take over for both of you. That way you'll both be in decent enough shape for the fun afterwards, and no one has to worry about the messy cleanup. You'll go first blondie. Unless you'd prefer the whips?" Two more tentacles grew from his forearms, much thinner than the one holding Etolie and with wicked looking barbs all along their lengths. Clearly, this was the pair's only chance to escape a very unpleasant morning.

Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:09 am

She didn't manage to get more than two steps when the world came crashing up at her. Stunned Etolie saw stars dancing before her. She even lost a contact but with her enhanced senses she didn't notice much of a difference. The floor, though carpeted stung her more. She still hadn't a handle on all these new sensations that rushed at her.

Groaning as she was hauled up Etolie felt the blood rushing to her head as her skirt flipped down revealing a green pair of panties. Conversation continued and she thought she missed it. With so many things vying for her attention her mind was slow in catching up.

Her gaze narrowed though she was currently facing away she had to make an effort to look back and up at him.

“Stupid! I'll show you stupid!” Her squirming still as she began her chant of her sleep spell until being whipped and ceasing that action.

“Argh!!!” Her concentration broken. She scowled, her face red from the blood rushing to it.

“I put the damn bottle there!” Her eyes betrayed a worried look at those barbed tentacles.

Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:38 pm

Rhaine didn't move outside of Etolie's failed tug on her arm. She was alarmed by the initial nose but other than that seemed quit calm.

“I was unaware that there was a time limit, outside of the piece of fruit rotting and being tossed out.” She glanced to the suspended Etolie who was flashing the room only to glance away as quickly.

Rhaine fell silent as she considered the options. Neither was appealing to her, and those barbs looked rather fierce. “Prefer … no … but I assume I have to pick between the two options.” Of course she would prefer not to be whipped by those things but his phrasing left a little wriggle room since he didn't clearly state that it was one choice or the other.

If she had to pick then being whipped herself would be her choice. She didn't have it in her to hurt others. Etolie of course didn't understand the girl. Not for the first time either. She displayed confusion and needed a bit of clarity. Yet she didn't say anything currently thinking that she read the situation a bit better.

Between the choices she'd torture Rhaine again. Not to the point of breaking her hand again but there would be no mistaking that she was making an effort. Under the circumstances she didn't think she'd be held responsible but there really wasn't much of a choice.

“Stupid girl! Don't you realize that he'll lash both of us if you don't do anything. Maybe I'll break your other hand. I bet if I go first you'll change your mind.” Etolie attempted to get under Rhaine's skin but the other girl looked both confused and conflicted. Well, Rhaine was always a bit slow on the uptake from her understanding.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:39 pm

Jarvok looked down on Etolie's hanging form with disdain as she attempted whatever pathetic excuse for magic a human would be able to manage past the island's inhibitors. After his tentacle had left a stinging red mark rising on her pale skin, he lifted her leg higher into the air, nearly the the ceiling, until her suspended form was face to face with his. He'd seen arrogant bitches like this before, and nearly every one of them was more trouble than they were worth until he pumped them full of enough drugs to keep them from talking, and he was sorely tempted to do the same now. Still, there was a hint of potential here for a proper plaything if he could knock her down a peg or two.

"Yes. You ARE stupid if you think that actively antagonizing me is going to work out for you. I try have a bit of patience with whores who haven't been taught their place yet, so let me get this through your thick skull. You. Are. Not. A. Threat. You can't hurt me. You can't escape me. I WILL use your body as I see fit, and there is NOTHING you can do to stop me."

He released her ankle, sending her tumbling headfirst to the floor again with a painful thump.

"But I suspect an arrogant little cock sleeve like you won't accept the obvious facts in front of your face, so go ahead. You have until I'm done correcting Rhaine here to take your best shot. I won't even add to your punishment if you properly beg for my forgiveness. Let's get this foolishness out of the way now so you aren't wasting energy you should be spending pleasing me on looking for ways out."

He turned to face the strawberry blonde hottie standing off to the side, clearly trying to come up with some solution to how she could escape the situation as well, and just as clearly unable to find any hope for a solution. The shapeshifter stepped forward until his taller form was nearly pressed against her admirable chest, then used a finger to raise her red eyes to meet his gaze.

"I can appreciate that you have loyalty to your friend and don't want to hurt her, but she WILL be punished one way or another. I'm putting her in your hands because I suspect the humiliation of being under the thumb of another student will have more bite than any whip. If you can find a creative way to discipline her without needing to cause pain, I'm not opposed to alternative methods, as long as you produce results."

At that point, he felt a sudden wave of exhaustion surge through his head, clouding his mind and sending it into a light doze. Unfortunately for Etolie, Jarvok's race kept multiple redundant brains spread throughout their bodies, and his second one took over the lecture without missing a syllable. From Etolie's perspective the spell would appear entirely ineffective and Jarvok didn't so much as turn to acknowledge her pathetic attempts at subduing him.

"As for your own punishment, if you had put the apple out today yourself, I'd have mildly admonished you for the delay but nothing more. The fact that this idiot needed to do it for you has earned you a proper rebuke. Ask me for forgiveness, accept a brief punishment as your due, and put in your best effort today, and I'll forget this lapse ever happened."

By that point, his second mind had synthesized enough stimulants to easily wake his first brain back up, and he turned his attention back to the dark haired sorceress.

"Well? I'm waiting. Or were those non-sense words some sort of ridiculous intimidation tactic. Either way, my patience for your bullshit is at its limit. Now on your knees and apologize for wasting my time, or by the five saints I will show you a level of pain and suffering your primitive languages doesn't have words to describe."

Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:19 pm

Dropped the floor rushed up at Etolie. Colliding with it she was stunned, those enhanced senses being a detriment at the moment. The feel of the carpet, sounds and other sensations all blended together leaving her in a confused state. Though slowly Etolie's mind made sense of things in spinets as the mass of sensory information that hit her all at once had been filtered through.

Pushing up to her hands and knees her features were a beat red in anger. How dare he say such things about her! As he addressed Rhaine she failed to concentrate on what they were saying. After taking a deep breath she pushed herself up, spun around and began her chant after pulling out the necessary component tucked away in a hidden pocket on her skirt.

Her sleep enchantment had little effect against the beasts on the island so far as if they were resistant. Students seemed to have no such resistance so she had yet to work out that her magic was diminished for the most part. The spell barely functioned on the two beings she used it against. It did have the effect of stunning them briefly and that was what she was hoping for now. A few seconds would be the difference in getting out of the room and with Rhaine already present she didn't think he would waste the time chasing her down.

But the spell had no effect. On top of that his back was still turned and he insulted her attempts. Well, that wasn't the only magic she had. The memory spell. Seeing that he wasn't gazing at her she would make him forget she was even here. She could then escape.

A finger rubbed over the black ring. While she was told it granted desires she hadn't attempted to use it in the past. Charging it up with sexual energy now she attempted to harness the ring the genie gave her unaware it would do nothing under the circumstances. Unleashing the spell she inched backwards towards the door again given that his attention was diverted. She did all she could to resist from braking out into a mad dash for it again.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:46 am

Rhaine frowned. Though she didn't argue. So near to her Rhaine ran a touch up and then down his torso. She gave the matter a bit of thought, coming up with something. Well, actually, it was something Etolie attempted to do to her so she surmised that it was something that Etolie would despise seeing how it was suppose to be a punishment.

Best of all it wouldn't hurt on a physical level. As far as complying there was no issue there. While she processed things she gave Jarvoc a curt nod. Her gaze lowered to the floor as if chastised.

“I'm sorry for not acting in a timely fashion. I'd appreciate it if you do not think much on this tardiness. Punish me as you see fit. It is not my place to argue against such things.” Rhaine resigned herself for the punishment that would follow even going so far to begin untucking her shirt as she started to undress in order to keep her clothes intact given the likelihood of those barbs and blood entering the equation.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:47 am

Jarvok let out a sigh as the beautiful blonde ran her hand up and down his body, warm fingers leaving trails of pleasant sensation along his skin. He knew that Rhaine would be pliable given a bit of prodding, and now that he'd made her options clear, she was falling into her role as a dutiful concubine.

"Mmmmm Much better. I do love to watch you undress, like unwrapping a present with my eyes." He hand cupped the side of her face tilting it up to meet her full lips with his own in a deep kiss. His tongue pressed within her warm mouth, mingling with her own as he did his best to catch the schoolgirl's breath.

JUST as he was beginning to enjoy himself, leaning into the kiss and pressing his chest against Rhaine's body, he felt a new surge of power against his mind. This one was significantly strong than the last, swirling through the thoughts of one of his minds, muddling his memories and leaving him momentarily distracted. Most creatures would have been seriously disoriented by the attack. Instead, Jarvok whirled, pushing the submissive student away and glaring daggers at his dark haired assailant.

How DARE she attack the memories of an Infernus? His minds held perfect knowledge of the dna of hundreds of thousands of species, millions of individuals, passed down through the generations from parents to child, all the way back to before the homeworld, and this INSECT thought to try to erase them? True, his brains were fully redundant, but just the thought of having his mind tampered with like this was unacceptable.

Rather than striking with the tentacles, he took a more direct tact. Muscles in his legs bunched with inhuman power as he launched himself forward at the slowly retreating girl, easily clearing 10 feet in the leap. His hand shot out, wide palm and thick fingers find the back of Etolie's skull and palming it as easily as a basketball as she belatedly tried to flee this shapeshifter's wrath. With a twist and a pull, he dragged her backwards off her feet and for the third time in as many minutes, the student found her head wringing as she was driven face first into the carpet.

"ENOUGH! I have tried to be patient with you, to give you a chance to see your place, but you utterly REFUSE to accept how utterly insignificant you are."

As he held her pinned, his other hand popped free a razor sharp claw, finding where her blouse ended at the nape of her neck and catching under the collar. With terrifying ease and familiarity, Jarvok drew his hand down her back, not caring if her struggles meant she was nicked by the razor edge of his digit as he sliced a perfect slit down her fine clothing. Two more cuts released her arms for their short sleeves, allowing the garment to simply fall off as he roughly caught her wrists in two tentacles and hoisted her up. She was left hanging by her wrists, facing the wall with her arms spread wide and back fully exposed. The whole weight of her body hung from her shoulder blades in a position which was already growing uncomfortable, and would be torture in its own right given even a few minutes. A sharp crack slit the room as he lashed one of his barbed tentacles at the air, fast as a striking viper.

"If you have anything to say, say it now. I hate trying to make out words through blubbering."

Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next