View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Moonshine Surprise (for Jarvoc) 

Post Re: Moonshine Surprise (for Jarvoc)
The incantation had stronger effects than it normally had. This had been the first time she attempted to use it on one of the guests. Etolie found it impractical most of the time. It could only work on recent memories, at least her command of the spell hadn't improved from that. With practice it could have targeted specific memories or a chunk of time farther in the past but she never had a use for such things and so she never bothered learning more than she needed.

However, it didn't have the effect she was going for. Etolie gained his attention finding him push Rhaine away and cover the distance between them with a single bound. She didn't even have time to blink before she was picked up again, this time from the back of her head only to be slammed face first on the carpet.

Stars exploded before her vision. Pain hit her followed by a ringing in her ears. As the sound diminished she heard the ripping of fabric. That claw cut away her top and even sliced through the back of her green bra.

“Ngh!!!” A thin line of blood appeared as her back was lacerated. The claw managing to cut her in it's passage though not deeply.

Things were coming back into focus just as tentacles wrapped about her wrists. Drawing her up the tatters of her blouse and bra fell away. The crack of one of those barbed tentacles broke the sound barrier much like that of a whip making in clear as to what was about to happen.

Etolie was stunned. Her arms ached as she was kept in this stress position. The fog lifting though not until after he had spoke. The words a muddled mess she was unaware if that was a question or statement. Facing away from him she was unable to read any facial expressions not that it would help. The guests were varied in appearance and not even human, though by the tone he had to have been pissed.

Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:44 pm

Rhaine thought things were going well. At this point she wasn't paying attention to Etolie. She wouldn't have been surprised if she slipped out of the room but she didn't hear the door opening. Then it all happened in a blur. She was pushed back only to see the scene unfolding before her.

She processed what had happened and what was happening. What did Etolie do?

Rhaine could see that the barbed tentacle was preparing itself. The snap splitting the air as it was tested in addition to being a means to intimidate. Her own mind caught up with everything then. While she didn't understand everything that was going on her paralysis broke.

Stepping back up to Jarvoc she wrapped her slender arms around him. With her breasts pushed up against his back her hands stroked up and down that torso. She moved quicker than she would have liked given the urgency in the matter.

The tiny girl tried to rise up on her toes though unable to reach his ear her voice didn't lower any. “You did tell her to do her best.” She could only surmise that that was the issue since she didn't hear the door so she didn't think Etolie was in the process of escaping. In any case she went on. “Didn't you say I could punish her? Take your anger out on me. You're already going to punish me and she is my guest.”

Well, she hadn't invited Etolie over. Nor had she turned her away. “I think I have something in mind. Besides, no need to get the carpet messy. Blood stains are a bitch to clean up.”

The last a joke. Regardless of the destruction done things got repaired so she never had to deal with cleaning herself.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:45 pm

Jarvok raised his arm, ready to deliver the first of many blows, when he felt a pair of soft orbs press themselves against his back, and slender arms wrap around his waist. He hadn't expected Rhaine to care enough about his insufferable captive to want to protect her this badly, but here she was, throwing herself at an enraged monster, all the save a bitch like Etolie.

Rather than turn away from his task he rotated his neck, putting an owl to shame, until he was looking down at the blonde girl clinging to him and begging on her friend's behalf. His eyes still held fury, but there was also a measure of puzzlement in them. Whatever Jarvok really was, he was not a being who understood this sort of compassion. Loyalty? To an extent. Duty? When he couldn't get out of it. But taking this kind of risk for someone who only minutes ago threatened to break her hand for fun? It was an entirely alien concept to the shapeshifter.

"Give me one good reason she deserves your mercy. The only reason you're in this situation is because she tried to steal my gift to you. She tried to escape and leave you to service me on your own, and I suspect she'd love a chance to punish you herself. I doubt you even invited her in the first place. Why are you willing to take the punishment she has earned through her own foolishness and arrogance?"

His head whipped back around with an unnerving crackling sound, as the tentacles suspending the captured student lazily pulled her to within arm's reach. He trailed a finger from the hem of her skirt, up along her spine, until he found the spot of welling blood his little nick had caused, catching it on the tip and bringing it to his lips. The drop was sharp iron on his tongue as he took his first sample from the girl, just a taste of what was to come. He couldn't collect as much information from blood as he could from a girl's womb, but it contained her DNA, which was all he needed to transform into an identical copy of his subject.

"Besides, she hasn't even asked for your help. Maybe she's a kinky slut who wants to get whipped." His arm swung down at Etolie's rear with incredible speed, delivering a resounding slap against her bottom. The padding from her clothing might have softened the blow a touch, but the evidence would certainly be there once he decided to finish the job of pealing off her clothes. "Or maybe she's just too stupid to remember simple instructions. I said 'I won't even add to your punishment if you properly beg for my forgiveness.' I don't hear any begging, do you?"

He gave Etolie one more chance to properly submit to her captor as the tentacles pulled her forward again, just far enough away for the lashes to have their full effect. If she was convincing, well he was willing to indulge Rhaine a bit. If not....he raised his arm again, ready to begin the punishment.

Last edited by Jarvok on Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:41 pm

Rhaine had few friends. She was dedicated to those she knew and interacted with. While she wouldn't consider Etolie a friend the other student was far from a stranger. Their relationship was weird to say the least.

When addressed with all those facts Rhaine reflected on them for a moment. Events worked through her head in rapid time. First she frowned, then creased her brow in deep thought only to relax as if things were obvious to her. While he may have been confused by her motives she had been equally confused by his thought process. She simultaneously understood that some of the guests were without remorse or compassion. She found it hard getting into that mindset,

“Broken bones mend. She's already been corrected from that error. She won't break my hand, she's goading me. Trying to get me to hurt her.” Rhaine might be slow on the uptake most of the time. She calculated things in that moment were she reflected on his words and on Etolie's. Tackling it much like a math equation.

Two is greater than one. She concluded that Etolie was all bark least she have to deal with two of the guests later on. After their last lessons the next would be worse as far as Rhaine calculated with all the information she gathered. She didn't have long to process it.

“She won't ask for my help. I don't think she'd ask anyone for help. Hire someone, demand something.”[color] She glanced to the hanging Etolie then back. [color=#FF00FF] “She has too much pride for that. Asking her lessers for help.”

She rolled her eyes at the last. Another calculation, one that she didn't believe as far as being lesser. Different, but as far as she guest Etolie thought that way about almost all the other students. She couldn't remember her treating another as an equal and if it weren't for the threat of danger she would no doubt be a victim still.

“There's no chance for her to become a better person if she continues to hate. So please, I beg you, take it out on me. She shouldn't even be here. You didn't come here for her, right?”

She pressed her lips to his lower back then pressed against him again so that he could clearly feel those breasts against him. Her hands traveled along his chest dipping lower each time.

“Let me punish her. Please. If a guest does it that would be normal. But another student? One she considers a lesser? Broken bones mend but damage to the psyche lingers.” There was little more to say than that. She had no choice but to let him decide Etolie's fate.

“Punish me, I'll punish her. Besides wouldn't you want a more willing partner?”

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:41 pm

What the fuck? Rhaine was spouting a bunch of sap that Etolie couldn't understand. She might have hit upon one thing of sense in all that bullshit. Her own thought process was much like many of the guests on the island. She couldn't relate to many of the students and had essentially no compassion towards them. Especially in those instances were it was her or the other student. She guessed punishment from a lowly student was worse only in that it went against the status quo. She expected this from the visitors but not from her peers, and simply not from the irrelevant ones. She'd most likely use her own memory spell on herself in such a case but as it was her component of the incantation was already consumed. Those hidden skirt pockets weren't that big so she only carried enough material to weave her enchantments once.

“AH!” Struck on the rump she had to strain to look back over her shudder. Everything was upside down and she didn't have the best view. So much was hitting her at once. The sting to her ass, the feel of that claw as it collected some of her blood as it traced along the wound, the burning sensation as that claw passed along with the thump of her heart. Feeling her own blood flow throughout her body. Her head pulsed as well.

Etolie remained silent as the two spoke. She didn't ask for help, that was true. In her mind had another student implored her for assistance she wouldn't offer aid. So in her mind no one would help her. She didn't understand compassion and while Rhaine did intercede on her behalf in the past she had always been baffled by it. Rhaine was clearly broken in some way that she didn't understand.

With her blood rushing to her head Etolie's face was red. The two went on talking as if she wasn't present only for this being to drawback a tentacle ready to lash her. She had nothing left. Nothing she could think of that would save her in this situation.

She was a little confused. Perhaps it was all that blood rushing to her head or being dropped twice now. Did he think she would beg to prevent or lessen another's punishment? Nope. She was selfish like that. Or at least she believed so. Maybe if things went too far. No, she couldn't see it. For herself? She ran into similar situations before. Her mindset was a bit different from her peers.

When her victims begged and pleaded it didn't sway her. So with the roles reversed she didn't expect it to work. Only in rare circumstances did she even try and only if she believed it would be successful.

At last she spoke. “Would it even make a difference if I did?”

Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:42 pm

Rhaine pressed herself harder against him, doing her best to sooth his fury at the suspended girl. It was mostly a load of crap about about making Etolie a better person, and not REALLY wanting to hurt her, but Jarvok could at least understand having too much pride to ask for help. Certainly if he was ever this powerless he'd rather die than stoop to begging a human to save him, but the gap between him and Etolie was wide as interstellar space. He supposed it was just possible her ego was even bigger.

Rhaine's fingers playing over his midriff were a pleasant distraction as he considered what to do with the girl, and her kisses and promises of willingness drew his mind away from vengeance and towards the pleasant morning he was about to spend with the pair, once Etolie was dealt with. It really WOULD be a shame to leave her too hurt to service him, or if he had to just use her as a cock sleeve instead of getting serious effort.

When she spoke, her words made his decision, twisting his tentacles so she turned to face him, then crouching down on his haunches to where her head dangled two feet from the floor. "You really do think you're too good to beg, don't you? That because you were someone back home, it somehow makes a difference here and in the future? Well I don't give a shit who you were, but I do keep my word. If you had done what you were told, we'd skip all the punishment and move on to the fun. I suspect Rhaine's right that hurting you won't improve your temperament, so instead, I'll punish you with the truth. He leaned closer, mouth just an inch from her dangling face, whispering quietly enough that Rhaine would only be able to hear if she strained.

"None of you are ever going home. This island is a petshop for beings like me to pick out and try our future slaves. In a year or two, you'll graduate, be bought like cattle, and shipped off with a collar around your neck. With an attitude like yours, I bet you'll end up getting thrown in the fuck pits, where your master will charge less than the cost of a cheap drink to have you for an hour. Rhaine though? She'll be someone's favorite. She's submissive, smart enough when given a bit of time, sexy and skilled. She's Better Than You. When you are passed out on a stone floor and living off guzzling cum, she'll be snuggled in a warm bed at her master's side."

He leaned back and met her gaze for a long moment, making sure that he meant every word he said and had no reason to lie, then stood suddenly and turned his back on the bound girl, and waving his hand dismissively.

"Punish the bitch how you want, but make it quick. I've already been here WAY too long without getting my dick sucked."

Tentacles trailing back to Etolie, he pulled up a nearby chair, flipped it around and sat on it with his arms folded on the back and legs spread over the seat, mildly curious what Rhaine had in mind.

Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:14 am

Etolie went through a series of emotions. Her hard look replaced by confusion, followed by fear and revulsion at the prospect that Rhaine was better than her. All lies, her mind frantically worked for an out, a way to disbelieve. She would have blanched if physically able to. The blood rushing to her head kept her features a beat red.

She attempted to read those alien features for a hint of deception. Not surprisingly she couldn't get a read. But those eyes … she recited in her mind something she read a long time ago. Only tell the truth when it hurts more than a lie.

Those words sounded truthful. So much so that a shiver lanced along her spine at the revelation. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes resigned to what was happening now. She didn't like that one bit. Nor the prospects of the future. But what could be done about it now? She needed a plan having a short few years to figure something out.

“Please ...” She paused, swallowing down a lump in her through. Her eyes shone with the horrors of such a future. Yet she was locked in the present.

Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:46 pm

Rhaine hadn't attempted to listen in. Surmising that if she was suppose to hear Jarvoc would have spoken louder. Still she caught a word here and there not that she could make any sense out of matters had she tried. Now she could have done something about that state of affair.

Her crimson eyes dipped down the expanse of his body slowly. But rather than fulfilling that particular want straight away she snapped to attention at being allowed to punish Etolie. “Right. Um could you bring her to the bedroom? I got to get something, won't take long.”

If asked to clarify the object was within the dorm room itself. She wasn't certain where she last saw it but if allowed she made a quick search hoping that Dani didn't take it. There was no reception here though she supposed connecting to the school's intranet was the only real use the cell phone would be used for. There was taking pictures but they had few of those. More useful was recording video.

Finding the phone took only a few minutes. Jarvoc would hear her opening draws, even cupboards as she made a quick search. At last finding the phone she hurried back.

Meanwhile Etolie had time to reflect on the current state of things. It was clear she lacked the strength to break free. Even if she somehow managed she was farther from the door now. What was Rhaine searching for? Her thoughts only drifted for a moment.

“Forgive my insolence. I can make it up to you.”

By then Rhaine popped back into the room holding the phone. She first moved toward the closet sliding out that large cardboard box that contained a plethora of toys.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:47 pm

"Please." That one word had cost the arrogant student so much. Jarvok could see that her eyes were far away, imagining the world he described, and he smiled. It seemed Rhaine had been right. Threats of pain would never break this girl, but the truth? That she was a speck of dust in an uncaring universe, only useful as a plaything of her betters? THAT was true torture for her. He cracked a self satisfied smile at Etolie's obvious distress, before glancing back at Rhaine when she ask for her subject to be repositioned.

He effortlessly carried her to the bedroom, making only minimal effort not to bump her on the doorways. While Rhaine scurried around he considered where to put his victim, and decided he'd keep doing things Rhaine's way as long as they got results. He lifted her onto Rhaine's bed and allowed her to lie flat, the blood blessedly allowed to stop rushing to her head.

"That was for asking nicely. Continue to do what you are told and this can be over soon enough. You can go back to pretending this little tide pool is the ocean, at least until the waves come with the sharks."

He allowed her to sit with her thoughts for a few minutes, as Rhaine bustled around in the other room. His eyes roamed over her naked torso and breasts, openly leering at the soft mounds and keeping her limbs bound to keep her from covering them. When she finally spoke he took a moment before responding.

"I think you and I both know you haven't earned forgiveness for your disobedience yet, but asking is at least a start. When she gets back, I want you to nicely ask Rhaine to punish you, and thank her when she's done. If you do that and please me well, I'll consider your punishment done, and you can go on your way....once you've recovered enough to move anyway. Hell, exceed my expectations and you can have a bottle like the one I gave your friend....classmate?.....employee? You two really have a fucked up relationship, and that's coming from someone who challenged his cousins to pick you the hottest girl at a bar, and ended up in a lesbian 3 way because we didn't recognize each other. You'd be surprised how often stuff like that happens with shapeshifters."

It seemed the Infernus was much more congenial once Etolie had shown she could do as she was told.

He heard Rhaine hurrying back and added more quietly "One more word of advice. NEVER challenge a guest's authority in front of a witness again if you know what's good for you. If we were alone, I'd have shrugged, bent you over a table, and maybe given you a solid spanking as a lesson. I'm wasn't going to let you set a bad example for Rhaine though."

Just then the blonde bombshell hurried into the room, a phone clutched in her hand and began rummaging through boxes in the closet. He enjoyed the way her backside moved as she dug inside, her skirt riding up just enough to give flashes of her panties underneath. He wasn't too distracted to be impatient though.

I hope you didn't get that little toy to record her punishment. You know very well I keep something better on hand.

The skin of his torso turned translucent, and there was a sickening squelching noise as his rib cage parted to reveal a small box, which he opened to reveal a futuristic looking data pad. He hit a button,.then pointed the back at the barebreasted student bound on the bed.

"Say cheese!"

Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:26 pm

Brought to the bedroom Etolie was set down on one of the beds. Her eyes darted around to take in the scene about her. At least now her head wasn't throbbing. Having hold of her arms she couldn't cover herself as she witnessed those eyes taking her in.

Her mind processed things. Hardly thinking she'd be set free after Rhaine was finished with her. But so far she had no good reason to doubt him. There seemed to be a shift to matters once she gave in.

There was little use in fighting. For the moment there was only the distraction from the other room. Hearing draws and cupboards opening before Rhaine returned. She lifted her head up to watch as the girl got a box out of the closet and presented a camera.

Realizing what was on her mind Etolie's gaze narrowed before relaxing. “What's going on?” She had a good idea as she listened to the exchange only seeing this visitor produce something in response to the phone. Etolie worked out the nature of the device, her eyes widened a bit, then relaxed dejected at what was going on. How had such a lowly girl manage to get the better of her?

Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:08 am

“Oh? Yeah, I know but ...” Rhaine began. She relented setting down the phone. She had not intended on filming him at all. Figuring if she did the footage would likely get deleted or the phone lost. Evidence, how little she managed to come by, disappeared. It had been her hope that footage of just Etolie would remain behind. Etolie had attempted to record her once. She even held on to that footage for a bit.

Fortunately before it was used it was collected by one of the guests. She had believed since it contained only her that Etolie managed to hold on to it. But now that he Jarvoc had a device she rethought matters.

It wasn't likely that evidence would disappear if he was the one holding on to it.

“Well yeah that works. But … well I guess you have the means to use it for blackmail. Hm.” She processed things, shrugged it off and went to her box. Crimson eyes scanning it's contents. She paused, looking back at Etolie as she spoke.

“Please, Rhaine. Punish me.”

“Umm, OK.” She was more submissive in nature but took the lead every so often. One thing she did note was that Etolie's breast were a cup size smaller now. Weird, she figured that she was altered at one stage at least temporarily. So maybe she should start with this. Yes. She dug out the nipple clamps approaching.

Setting the clamps down on the bed her small hands manipulated and roamed over those breasts. Fingers played with those nipples so Jarvoc's viewing pleasure. Once they were nice and hard she began with the clamps receiving a whimper out of Etolie.

“Sensitive?” Maybe the clamps hurt more than she thought. She vanished from Etolie's side long enough to draw the box closer. Then began her search for her next toy. If she didn't just toss everything in the box with haste it would have been near the top.

“Now where is it? Oh, could you remove the rest of her things while I look for this. Ah ha. Nope. That's not it.”

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:09 am

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow at Rhaine's brief hesitation, then nodded as she quickly acquiesced. Not that he had an issue with her keeping some blackmail material, but a full recording would draw the wrong kind of attention, even if she never showed the fleshy tentacles binding their captives limbs.

HE intended to have a full recording for his own use, and maybe see if there was a way to share it with some of the other guests. It wasn't as if the creatures on the island met up for tea and biscuits on the weekends, but he'd spotted a few of them here and there. Maybe he could leave a pheromone trail to a secluded spot and set up a holo of her degradation playing on repeat, with her name and room number listed. It would be a fitting extension of her punishment if she ended up getting a taste of things post graduation. Or who knew, maybe she'd catch something's eye and be picked to be a personal slave instead. He was really doing her a favor by giving her that chance.

A wicked smile spread over his face as he looked at the screen, ensuring he had a good view to capture Etolie's misery. He was sure to zoom in on her features when she asked Rhaine to punish her, imortalizing her shame and embarrassment. Then he did a panning sweep down her body, getting a close up of her perky breasts, her flat stomach, along her stylish skirt, and then over her shapely legs.

When Rhaine returned, he realized the slight issue with his plan. He wasn't trying to make HER a target, but that would be fixed easily enough. His people had learned to grow woven cloth in their bodies millennia ago, and while he was no seamstress, he occasionally needed to grow his own disguises when his holo suit wasn't an option. He quickly reconfigured his organs, producing fine silk, calcifing pearls, and weaving a thin band of thread.. in moments, he produced a beautiful white cat mask, tastefully embroidered and spotted with shining seed pearls grown directly into the fabric. Again his body opened, this time a tear in his abdomen, as he pulled out the beautiful disguise.

"Here, put this on. If you're going to act like a dominatrix, you should look the part"

With that little detail handled, he turned his attention back to Etolie. He considered letting her keep the skirt intact as a nod to her good behavior, but the punishment would be much more effective if her visit ended with asking Rhaine to borrow clothes. Instead, he grew another tentacle from his shoulder to hold the data pad and leaned down to grip his captives skirt by the hem. With a jerk and an extremely satisfying Riiiiiiiip the fabric gave way to his strength, tearing cleanly up the front until getting caught at her waist. That too parted easily under his strength, revealing her pale thighs and green panties.

With a sadistic grin he pulled on the thin band of cloth, letting it dig into her lower folds roughly. After he'd had his fun, a quick twist and jerk tore the fabric to shreds, leaving her entirely exposed to whatever punishments Rhaine could cook up.

Attachments:
images.jpeg
images.jpeg [ 47.35 KiB | Viewed 3454 times ]
Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:50 pm

“Cool!” She took the mask putting it on. “How's it look?”

She hadn't thought about getting captured on the recording. For starters she had intended on using the camera and thus would be out of frame. Even when that was changed up she didn't think of that mistake either. She didn't think the recording would be used, that was the point in using it for blackmail. That was Etolie's intent when the situation was reversed so Rhaine calculated such things mattered to Etolie.

In truth that tape wouldn't have done much. Rhaine would shrug it off. It wasn't as if she were cheating on Dani and Dani knew of the guests. She was so focused on doing what she was told that she didn't consider these details. Rather she focused on complying. Even when she wasn't fast it wasn't to delay but rather to tease and entice matters.

Nipple clamps applied Rhaine found something in her search. “Not what I was looking for but you'll do.” She placed a small hood over Etolie's clit after flicking it a few times with her finger to coax it out of hiding. The hood attached to a cord which was attached in tun to a remote. She turned on the vibrator fiddling with the settings for a moment.

“OH! AHHH!!!!”

She finally settled on a setting neither to slow or fast. Setting the remote down on the bed. It was evident that Etolie needed additional stimulation for what she had in mind.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:53 pm

Held in place by those tentacles Etolie's features were beat red as she was recorded. The nipple clamps got a gasp out of her. With the effects that gel had and her prior augmentation she was more than sensitive there. But Rhaine wasn't finished with just that. She was just getting started after all.

Her head twisted as she attempted to peer into that box. Who had that many toys? How'd she get them? Etolie had one, her yellow dildo, Mister Happy. If anyone was a freak it was Rhaine. It disgusted her that they were used toys too. They probably weren't even clean.

Her clit was teased before a rubber hood was fit over it. Some sort of weird vibrator hit her. Her ears picked up the motors of the toy while that rubber came to life around her. Vibrating tremors of pleasure oozed through her. Her back arched when the highest setting was hit. Just as sudden it dissipated dialing down to something more manageable.

She caught Rhaine looking to the box again then back. Ignoring it she walked to the end of the bed. Rhaine's fingers set down over the slit of her sex. Right beneath that buzzing vibrator those fingers draped down, then up.

“You know I have plenty of rope in there if you prefer to tie her. Blindfolds too. I wonder … yes, that might be better. Wouldn't want to ruin any surprises.” The cloth was easy to find as was the rope but for the moment she got neither letting her fingers continue to stroke that sex.

Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:54 pm

Jarvok felt himself growing hard within the holographic pants he wore, and decided we that this meeting had moved well past the point where clothes would be needed. A quick tap at his wrist dismissed the hard light construct and gave her first view of the monster sized cock awaiting her once Rhaine was done.

When she asked for his opinion, he answered with a smirk and an appraising look and much more than just the mask. "You look sexy as hell, little pussy cat. Would you like a tail to go with the ears?" He knew Rhaine had been reluctant to take it up the ass in their first meeting, but had enjoyed herself greatly once she got into it. A butt plug tail might be just the thing to get her warmed up.

For now, he watched as the blonde got to work, sending jolts of pleasure shooting through his captives body as the little toy began relentlessly buzzing against her little pink bud. He was sure to get a good shot of her face as the dial was played with, shame and ecstacy battling for control of her crimson cheeks.

Once she had the vibrator going to her satisfaction, the normally submissive girl repositioned to get better access to her friend's rapidly moistening pussy.

Quote:
“You know I have plenty of rope in there if you prefer to tie her. Blindfolds too. I wonder … yes, that might be better. Wouldn't want to ruin any surprises.”

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow and leaned over to get a better look in the box. "I didn't realize you liked being tied up so much. I'll remember that for next time. Maybe Issac can hang you from the ceiling and give you a first hand look at parabolic motion." He shifted his gaze back to Etolie, who was straining against her bonds as the blonde's fingers got to work. "I think I'll stick to holding her for now. There's something very satisfying feeling her squirm like this."

Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next