View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Caught at Sunset (for Tera) 

Post Caught at Sunset (for Tera)
Another night at Shokushu High was just about to begin. The sun was an orange blob on the horizon, almost vanished entirely. This was the time for Steel to start his nightly exploration. The pale-skinned demon hated the sunlight and wouldn't be caught dead in it if he had any choice in the matter. So now that the last rays were starting to disappear, Steel woke from his nap, spread his wings, and took off into the air, looking over the campus with a trained eye. He was in the mood for some fun, but where to start...

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:23 am

A heart-filled sigh escaped Tera's mouth as she looked over the balcony. in her pajamas, she looked across the horizon in wonder. What was out there? What was hiding in those woods?
She really was bored at the moment. Her head was extremely fuzzy from last night? What happened again? She got in the shower and....someone with the name starting with 'E'?
The strain gave her headache.
"Jeez. I need to sleep this off," she said to herself and began walking towards the inside of her room.
"I also have remeber to ask mom to bring some...bigger pajamas," she grummbled. Indeed, the top held tight her 36C mounds, the nipples clearly sticking out. She shook her head with frustrative growl. Oh well, one night couldn't hurt could it?

Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:34 am

If only the girl knew. Steel landed almost silently in a tree not far from Tera's dorm room. Well, well, well... What a pretty little thing she was. And that too-tight top showed off her tits to great effect. He'd found his plaything for the evening, it seemed.

With one flap of his wings the demon leapt across to the balcony, soundlessly melting into the shadows cast by the setting sun as soon as he landed. Now hidden, Steel slid into Tera's room as she stepped inside herself. As she reached the center of the room, a pair of black tentacles, split off from Steel's wings, crept up out of the shadows on the floor. They crept up her feet and ankles, slowly, giving the girl time to notice them...

Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:13 am

It was then her eye caught movment on the floor. They looked like some kind'ave snakes. They slithered closer to her and she about nearly screamed, she backed up, thinking they were slow moving.
Oh my God!! What are those things? Are...they going to...k-kill me?
Panic raced with her heartbeat as she continued to back up more quickly. Unfortunatly, her being wound up in thoughts she never paid attention...
She tripped right over her own bed and tummbled to the other side. She landed on her head...hard.
Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she was knocked uncounscious. Only a small groan left her lips as she lay there like she was asleep. She was now completely at the mercy of the 'slithering snakes' as she so wittingly called them.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:22 am

"Ah- hey! Aw, dammit." Steel didn't expect the girl to panic so much that she hurt herself. "Sheesh, what an idiot." Well, there was no reason to hide now that she'd knocked herself out. Steel rose up out of the shadows and stepped over to the prone figure on the floor. He picked her up and set her down on the bed, checking her skull to see how badly she'd hurt herself.

Upon seeing that she was more or less okay, the demon quickly decided to prepare a surprise for her. A snap of his fingers and a muttered spell caused a set of chains and shackles to appear from his stash of toys. Steel fastened them to the four corners of the bed, then locked Tera's wrists and ankles into the shackles so she was spread out in an X shape. He was dying to get his hands on those breasts... but no, it'd be so much more fun if she was awake for everything he did to her. He snuck into a corner of the room where she wouldn't see him and waited for her to wake up again.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:28 am

She grummbled something when the word 'idiot' came from his mouth. Only seven minutes later did she begin to stir. She immediatly cringed and was about to reach to massage her head...
"WHAT?!" she shouted, pulling on the shackles. What the hell? Why was she strapped to the bed?
She recalled snakes, falling...oh god.
She gave a cold sigh and looked around to see if anyone was here.
Wait...of course their here. Sick perverts
"Hello?! Tied to a bed here!" she yelled in an attempt to get help.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:32 am

"Oh, I'm well aware," the low male voice came from the corner. Sure enough Steel stepped out into her view, giving her an evil grin as he looked down at her from above. "Hello there. I hope you're comfortable? My name is Steel. It's a pleasure to meet you, my dear." Hmm. He wondered how she was going to react to this. Probably anger at first, but how long before it changed to fear? The demon walked toward the bed slowly, giving Tera ample time to think about what was going on.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:54 am

She rolled her eyes and relaxed back on the bed.
"The last thing I need is some cocky demon in my room. Now get off my floor, your scruffing up the carpet," she retorted and scoffed at him. She was going to try and play the tough girl. Maybe that would make him less excited.
"Do I want to know why you've tied me up? No...no I didn't think so."
((Killed ya Rob. XD))

Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:03 am

Well, now. That caught him off guard for a moment. But after that moment he just smirked at her, grinning enough to show off a sharp tooth. "Off the floor, you say? As you wish." And so Steel climbed up onto the bed, straddling Tera's waist and looking down at her bound form. "That is better, isn't it? Now, then..."

The demon leaned forward toward Tera's chest, reaching out to brush his fingertips over the nipples that poked through the fabric of her tight pajama top. "You talk tough, but as far as I can see, you're totally helpless here. You may not want to know why you're tied up, but you're about to find out." His hands slowly slid over her breasts, rubbing and groping her gently at first, then gradually growing rougher...

Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:59 am

Shackles shook as a gritted teeth girl struggled forward to scratch, bite, whatever she could do. She barred her teeth at him with a growl, but suddenly jerked when he felt her nipples, which paid attention with reaction. Shivers came down her form, enough to where he could feel. She glared up at him, halfway atleast trying extremely hard to withold a moan.
"For a cocky little thing, you are a definite coward"
She gestured to the shackles and shook her head.
"Tsk tsk, you have to shackle me in order to have your way with me? Wow you must be pretty weak if that is the case. You just got lucky I was stunned for the moment is that it?"
She knew the last part might make him mad, but it was already out there so not much for to do, but wait for his reaction.
((Turning in for the night. I'll posteth tomorrow. :3))

Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:14 am

Tera's taunts might have made Steel mad, if not for the shivers he'd felt run through her body when he touched her. He could tell he was affecting her and it was all bravado. "Listen, girl," he informed her. "The only reason I bothered with the chains is because you were stupid enough to knock yourself out. I don't need anything to overpower you, and you better not forget it."

Getting bored with the banter, Steel returned his attention to the girl's tits, tweaking her nipples through the fabric. After a few seconds of that he got impatient again and slid one clawed finger down the center of the pajama top. His claw neatly sliced all the buttons off, and Steel opened it up to reveal her breasts to the cool air. "Hmm, very nice," the demon hummed, groping her newly bared skin once again...

Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:14 am

She rolled her eyes halfway in his comments and found her courage was losing out. If only she could talk, but her opened mouth was all that happened. She gritted her teeth again and let out a short gasp when he tweaked her nipples.
Damn her body...damn it to hell! Her cold expression faded as her body shook with the attention it was recieving. Her breasts in particular were already filling with blood at his expierenced touches. Her buttons already began to peak to him. Why was her body so dang sensitive?! Surely not all girls would already succumb to a few touches! When he abruptly opened her shirt up, she shivered from the cool air that played on her little buttons.
How she wished it was only the air. When he gripped one of her mounds, she shot up with a stiffled moan and laid back down. <Fight it, fight the stupid feeling of his touch. Remember he is probably going to rape you!>
Come on Tera. You can handle of few tweaks. Don't show this demon he's winning! she told herself, but the feeling of his palms into her breasts were more pleasing then she ever would've guessed. She bit her lower lip to hold onto the thought, don't give in, do not even think your enjoying this!
If it was her only halfway hardened tits that was causing her to fall, what would happen if he continued?

Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:12 am

The girl would soon find out, because Steel was definitely going to continue. He paid careful attention to her nipples now that they were free of the tight top. His thumbs brushed roughly over them back and forth, and heoccasionally paused to pinch or tug on them. After a few moments of that he leaned down and wrapped his lips around one, sucking hard.

Steel spent some time that way, moving his lips from one peak to the other and drawing more and more unwilling pleasure out of them. Soon, though, he decided to continue forward. He placed his palm over her bare tummy, then slid it slowly underneath the waistband of her pajama pants. "No more insults, little girl?" he asked teasingly, as his fingertips brushed the skin just above her pussy lips...

Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]