View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Monster double-take~ (Dendrite & niellwyn) 

Post Monster double-take~ (Dendrite & niellwyn)
Riko was just settling down at her laptop in her room to check up on her favourite bands' websites. She sat cross-legged in the chair, clad in her pyjamas: white spaghetti strap top and tiny tight pink shorts. Her hair was tied loosely into a ponytail, although she'd missed a lot of her hair when she was tying it, so it wasn't really very effective as her face was still framed by the pink highlights.

She switched on the sound to blare the J-pop she was singing along to (rather tunelessly) and clicked about on the screen. She would check out a few sites, instant message her friends back at home a little, then go to bed. The desk lamp was on and the rest of the room was shadowed - a lovely cosy atmosphere.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:45 pm

Not in the sense that she had nothing to do, because that was blatantly not the case. She did in fact, have stacks of unfiled paperwork sitting in neatly arranged order on the desks of her lab. She also had quite a few rather neglected female experiment subjects in various states of consciousness left unattended and bound and/or locked in observation chambers, awaiting further testing.

She was actually a very busy individual, and this was the primary contributor to her boredom. In effect, she was suffering from too mcuh work, and too little play, which in her own words "tends to make me testy". So, testily, she stalked through the halls, still wearing her overstarched and gratuituously form fitting lab coat. Underneath the coat her diaphanous and absurdly sheer silk blouse clung to her trim waist and small, upright breasts, wantonly bereft of undergarment. Her equally tight and gleaming white cotton skirt flexed over the swelling curve of her bottom, slim, white stocking legs strutting down the hall. She idly wondered, if she had remembered to feed subject 17 that day. Soon after she briefly muses as to wether or not she had actually fed the poor girl that entire week.

Reminescing in this distracted and aimless manner she heard the music. Awful music. Or rather, an awful accompanyment. Natsuki twitched. Her left eye shuddered. Her buttocks jumped in pain at a particularly off key note. Whoever was doing that, Natsuki decided, must be prevented from continuing. the voice was not bad, mind you. It was rather sweet, high in tone and bright with youth and eagerness. "It was jsut" Natsuki thought with a sigh "that some things are simply ruined by a lack of skill." Natsuki came to the door from which the music was emanating, and promptly strode directly through it without announcement, knocking, or indeed, giving any thought to the laws of physics which usually suggested with some insistence that walking through solid matter was in the very poorest of taste. Yet she did it, and appeared pouting and hard eyed in Riko's room.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:35 pm
Profile YIM

Dendrite prowled along the darkened campus, the alien's hunger driving it forth in search of prey...Once again. The monster had no doubt that it could find some suitable girl to "play" with for the night. The only concerns it had were ones of curiosity...Would she scream and struggle? Would she submit willingly? The girls of Shokushu were ever full of delightful surprises...

Reaching the dorm building, Dendrite began to effortlessly pull itself up the wall of the structure. It slithered upward between windows, keeping its bulk away from the sight of those inside. The monster's alien senses roved through the darkened rooms...Some were empty, some held girls sleeping alone, or in each others' arms. Some hadn't quite fallen asleep yet.

And then there was a commotion. A girl sitting at her desk, probably with her computer, and someone charging into her room...Dendrite paused, clinging to the wall outside, waiting and listening.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:00 pm

Riko jumped and yelped, spinning in her chair. "What are you doing? You're supposed to knock first!!" She jumped up and grabbed her dressing gown, wrapping it round her (with an embarrassed blush).

She glanced at the door... hold on... she hadn't heard it actually open.. !!!? Surely... But this lady looked pretty normal. Well, maybe because the music was so loud, Riko hadn't heard it. That must be it. Speaking of which...

Riko quickly turned her speakers onto mute and stared back as sternly as she could, wearing her pink dressing gown.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:55 pm

Natsuki stood there with both hands on her hips, her lab coat open to show off her sheer blouse, and what it contains, in a lascivious, if unconscious, display. Her foot tapped and the pretty face frowned. flouncing into the room, which was a neat trick for someone decked out in a lab coat, she surveyed the objects and furnishings. She apparently approved, for some of the harshness of her frown faded, and when she turned to Riko again she seemed almost to have forgotten her purpose. The pause passed however and she spoke in an admonishing tone.

"If you want to listen to music that loud, either go to a concert, or wear earphones." Natsuki frowned again, a little creases appearing on her face, and she breathed in deeply with feeling. This of course, made her unsupported breasts press out in the already tight silk. "And if you're going to sing, learn how." On this point she was particularly emphatic, nodding and pursing her soft pink lips so that they shone in the light. She gave a glance toward the modest girl holding her dressing gown in front of her like armor and gave her an exasperated look. her hand reached out and tugged at the garment. "Don't be so silly girl. You don't have anything I haven't seen before..." Natsuki paused, caught off guard. She peered forward, shocked, intrigued. She was wrong. The girl did have soemthing she hadn't seen before. She took a step forward, staring at Riko's mismatched eyes with undisguised wonder on her face, eyes wide and shining, lips parted and moist with her labored breathes. "Oh my little girl...where did you get such pretty eyes? They're gorgeous."

Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:53 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite paused at the open window. There was a young human female, whose room it probably was. And there was a more mature female. Something was strange about her, though. Few humans were confident on this island--or mature. Those that were, were in league with the shadowy controllers of the Campus...A delicious shiver of anticipation ran through Dendrite's body. The alien didn't know what was going on, but it sensed possibility. When you were uncertain, that was when anything could occur.

The creature pulled its bulky body slowly up over the windowsill, large eye peeking into the room, tendrils swarming along the window's frame. The young female would probably not notice Dendrite until she looked at the window. The other woman probably would, and it was a delightful anticipation to wonder how she would react.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:34 am

(I love your meticulous descriptions, niellwyn <33)

Taking a little offense about her music, Riko wore a pout and tightened her grip on her dressing gown. With a huff, she replied, "I was born like that. ..and I can listen to my music however I like. YOU shouldn't be walking into rooms uninvited! Who knows what you might have burst in on?"

Riko stormed over to her door and opened it, holding it and staring at the intruder. Her childish disposition was a typical characteristic of hers - she was very prone to tantrums - at the same time giggly or shy. Somehow, she was able to merge the different attitudes into one thing..

So, there she stood, clutching her night gown tightly in one hand, holding the door in the other, wearing a red blush and typical teenage stroppy expression.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:30 pm

Natsuki, as expected, spied the mosnter looming beyond the windowpanes. Her rapt expression, frowns as she catches sight of him. Riko moved to the door, oblivious, and Natsuki fixed the mosnter with a stern glare and an imperious gesture, flinging out her hand at him to shoo him away. She shakes her pretty head at him as though to say "no, this is not for you." And then, she appears to ignore him, taking obedience for granted. The curtain slides across the window, tugged by some invisible presence and settling just as Riko turns around, leaving the beast hidden from the young student's view.

She sidled up toward Riko, and for a moment seemed as if she were going to stride right out as the girl was indicating she wanted. But instead she stopped short and regarded the girl with a direct look, making eye contact and smiling brightly. "Oh I'm sure I wouldn't have burst in on anything embarassing. I'm sure you're far too well behaved for anything like that right?" She placed a hand on on hip and reached out with the other, touching Riko udner the chin with cool fingertips. Natsuki leaned in close, spellbound by the pink and blue gaze of the young woman. "You're very lucky to have such a unique stare. What's your name?"

Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:05 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite chuckled softly as it watched the "woman" react to its presence. Not surprise or fear, but...disdain and injured pride, as if Dendrite were intruding on her territory. How endlessly intriguing! Dendrite's tendrils skillfully tugged the window upward, opening it behind the curtains. Then the drapes themselves were twitched back, as the alien bulk filled the window, sliding slowly into the room. The monster had already climbed up the side of a building and opened the window from the outside, it seemed obvious the alien wasn't going to be easily deterred.

--Jason Carter

Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:44 pm

"...my name's Riko. Endoh Riko." She pulled the woman's hand down from her chin. "I-I'd prefer it if you lef- ...OH HOLY GOD!!"

The girl leapt away, back slamming against the wall as her beautiful eyes caught sight of the terrible creature entering through the window. She was frozen, paralyzed with fear! The petite young girl stayed there, petrified, her breath suddenly irregular, her hearbeat pounding. What the hell was this new intruder..?!

Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:24 pm

"Oh for the love of..." Natsuki spun on one heel, placing a hand on her hip. Obviously the other mosnter had ignored her command, judging from Riko's untoward display of fright. "Yes," she thought peevishly, there the thing was. He perched outside the window, limbs like prehensile trunks waving about. She couldn't be sure he was grinning with such odd facial features and with such numerous mouths, but the very suggestion was enough to rile her. She stalked forward a few paces, her indigo eyes blazing. Thrusting out a finger emphatically enough to make her lab coat sway, she stamped cutely with a moue of displeasure.

"I don't know who you are, and I haven't the faintest interest. Go. Away." Natsuki paused. "Please." she added as an afterthought, sparing a backward glance at Riko. Then she turned her attention once again to the monster who loomed behind the window, curtains billowing around it in the breeze. It sat on a spiraled coil, having instead of legs somethign reminescent of a snake's tail, like a naga. His arms were likewise not arms at all, being nothing but ropey tentacles sprouting from what might be called shoulders.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:18 am
Profile YIM

"Reallllllllly," Dendrite murmured, the alien's deep, dark voice almost a purr. It's tendrils wriggled through the air, the ropy grayish-green members looking eager to rub, squeeze or thrust anywhere they could manage. "I, on the other hand, am quite interested in who you are and why you are here. Just why, for example, did you barge into this...delightful little girl's room and aggressively accost her?" The monster's voice sounded teasing, just on this side of laughter.

--Jason Carter

Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:52 am

Riko was extremely uncomfortable. She stayed against the wall, frozen by her fear. She didn't know this woman and she had never seen such a terrifying and bizarre creature as the newest intruder. She trembled, biting her lip, feet turned inwards.

"G-Go.. go away..!!!" she cried softly, afraid that if she raised her voice too much, the beast might attack her. The girl managed to hold her arms across herself defensively, but her eyes never left the monster.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:28 pm

Natsuki's tosses off her lab coat, flinging it crinkling into the corner. She puts her hands on her hips, stalking up with firm steps into the monster's face. The little slip of a woman could not match his height, so she began to float rather matter of factly in the air. Suspended thus, she glared darkly into the monster's teasing face. "And why would you be interested in that?" She inquired in a scathing tone. She turned her head, popping her neck with a sound like eggshells being crushed. Taking a glance at herself and her alluring, nearly translucent blouse betraying the shape of her breasts, she gave a sudden, amused huff. "Ahhh. Maybe it's the 'pretty female' effect. I suppose you think I'm a student here." She raises an eyebrow and drifts backward, her shadow pooling on the floor beneath her. "I claim that why reason for being here is none of your business, and if you have a problem with it you are mroe than welcome to try to assert yourself in any way you see fit. But I'll give you warning."

Natsuki frowned bitterly with a brow as hard and cragged as a sea coast cliff. At that very moment the walls became alive. Tendrils, as fat and slick skinned as worms, with a color and texture like a woman's gums, were sprouting wantonly out of every available surface. They formed however they pleased, not disturbing the brick or mortar, or even stirring Riko's pillows when a nest of them slowly grew from out of her bed. The carpet was festering with them, waving about like some fleshy forest of pink, suckered vines. A number of them surrounded the terrified young girl near the door. Unable to fend them off, she finds her ankles and thighs encased in sundry coils, which clutched at her possessively. Natsuki crossed her arms under her chest, drawing the silk tight over the tender points of her bosom. "Try as you might, don't be suprised if you end up with first hand knowledge of what it feels like to be one of these students."

Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:39 pm
Profile YIM

Dendrite chuckled. "Ah, I knew you were no ordinary female..." The monster's large green eye flicked back and forth, surveying the room. "Interesting. Of course, I have always preferred the personal touch." Finally the alien looked back at the woman, slit-pupil looking her up and down. "Now...While I do not wish to leave, neither do I wish us to argue." The monster suddenly slithered along toward Riko, looming over the girl. A grayish-green tentacle reached out and pressed against her thigh...dragging slowly upward, leaving a trail of slime over her tight shorts, tugging her top up just a little to expose the creamy skin of her stomach...finally leaving a trail of ooze over her neck and cheek as it stroked her. "I'm curious as to what this delightful little morsel thinks...which of us she prefers!"

--Jason Carter

Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next