View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Bedroom surprise (Ariana)~ 

Post Bedroom surprise (Ariana)~
It was getting late and Riko had been sat cross-legged on the end of her bed for almost half an hour, listening to her loud music on the stereo she had brought to the high school with her.

She was clad only in her thin, cottony pink nightie and panties but was comfortably warm and taking a well-needed break after her day of studies.

"It's pretty sucky," she thought aloud. "Having no roommate to sing along with. I miss my friends..... we had so much fun staying up so late playing karaoke... >.>;; "

She flumped backwards onto her soft bed, which received her back.
The girl nodded quietly along to the beat, staring blankly at the ceiling.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:40 pm

I looked up at the sky quietly in my physical form sitting in a tree calmly outside the dorms. I felt a few girls making wishes in their heads; I cursed slightly that I couldn't grant them...

"Fucking rules... 'you must be invited into a mortal's room or your power can not penetrate' Hmph sometimes I just hate the god who decided that..."

I mocked shaking my fist to the air before I finally felt what I had been looking for. I smiled slightly and snapped my fingers.
I hung from Riko's window ledge pulling myself up slightly. I heavily banged on her window; It wasn't the most comfortable thing to do with my head but, sacrifices had to be made to reach my goals. My clothes appeared tattered slightly.

"Please help! I'm not sure how long I can hold on!"

Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:59 pm

Riko was just closing her tired eyes when she heard a bang on the window. She turned her head sleepily to the side to glance out, but her eyes widened at once when she saw the scared face looking in. It was a woman, a very beautiful woman, thought Riko. She was saying something... well, at any rate she was in trouble!

So the student leapt off her bed and rushed over to the window, fumbling with the lock on it and pushing it up as quickly as she possibly could.

"Oh my God!! Quick, take my hand!!"

Riko grabbed the woman's hand and arm and pulled with all her might to get her into the room. It was pretty tough, seeing as the student was a mere petite 5'...

Panting heavily and a little red in the face, the girl eventually managed to pull her rescuee in through the window to a sitting position on the floor below it.

She blushed, slightly embarrassed at the torn clothes this woman wore.. the top of her bra and her cleavage was quite visible.

Averting her eyes, Riko said, "..~pant pant~ ..wha.. what on earth happened to you..? Who are you..?"

Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:12 pm

In my mind I laughed; it was an invite either way one would look at it; she could have let me fall I passed through the barrier that would normally keep me out looking back I took heavy quickened breaths for a few second before I answered her questions. my hair antenna drooped slightly more than normal,

"I'm a bit of a hard ass... I got a bit of my own medicine while I was on the roof star gazing... I was jumped when I tried to get away my clothes ripped, then they threw me ever the fence and here I am.. thanks to you I'm not in the infirmary."

I was skilled with lying to the girls and I had no sign that I was lying a perk to being magical. I smiled weakly before I told her my name.

"My name's Ariana... Quetzal; Thanks a lot...? what's your name anyway? I haven't seen you around before."

Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:27 pm

"Oh my.. that's awful... it is so lucky that I noticed you..." Riko was genuinely worried for this poor Ariana. She sat down, kneeling in front of her and put her hands out to pull the fabric of the lady's top together to help keep her warm and cover her cleavage. An alarm bell rang suddenly in the back of her head as, for only a fraction of a second, her finger lightly made contact with the soft flesh of her breast.

Riko withdrew her hands quickly with an awkward laugh, "Sorry...! ..umm.. My name is Endoh Riko. I only joined yesterday. It's tough being the new girl. I was just trying to wind down after the long college day.. ..are you okay? You're not hurt? ..do you want to borrow any clothes?"

She sat upright, ready to get anything her surprise guest wanted.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:37 pm

I thought for a moment when she pulled her hand off my bosom. Had she never touched another woman like that? This was going to be more fun than I could have hoped. I weakly stood nodding slightly.
"You wouldn't mind? Sure, last.. last thing I need is every girl in school staring as my ass."

I turned after a silent snap of my finger my the back of my panties had a hole over each cheek of my perfectly formed bottom. I looked over my shoulder and scratched my head slightly with a bit of a blush.

"Damn; I liked these too..."
I sighed using my hands to cover the holes before I looked to her.

"So tell me a bit about yourself if you would."

((and have her think of a wish, something small to start with; have to get the three wishes going sooner or later.))

Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:47 pm

Riko felt her cheeks heat up a little as the woman so freely showed her what had happened to her panties.

"Eh.. uh.. I'm sure they were nice..."

The student sat tongue-tied for a brief moment, still seeing the bottom even though she had turned back round. It took her a couple of awkward moments before she even realised she'd just been asked a question.

"Oh! Um.. well.." She averted her eyes, but her mind flooded with guilty images, desires.. she wanted to see more.. shaking her head and trying to ground herself back in the real world, she said, "Oh.. Well, I'm really into J-pop music. But it HAS to be played loud otherwise it's not good enough. Hmmmm.. what sorts of music do you listen to?

(I hope you can decipher what the wish was from that o.o;; )

Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:56 pm

I smiled when I had heard the wish cross the front of her mind my smile unseen by her I lightly snapped my fingers again a shelf to felll from it's place on the wall, only to catch onto my tattered blouse and rip it in half taking my bra with it. I fell flat on my back, my chest on full view as it shook from the shock of the fall. I opened my eyes weakly after a few moments allowing Riko to full take in the image of my nearly naked chest.

"Oh my god!"
I shouted sitting up and crossing my arms over my swells blushing heavily. I shook my head franticly.

"My luck sucks today."

Of course... I really thought this was my lucky day.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:05 am

"Oh my-!" Riko exclaimed, jumping forwards to catch the shelf as it fell. Unfortunately though, it managed to bounce off her head, knocking her down, at the same time ripping Ariana's bra from her.

Riko fell.. but it didn't hurt. It felt like she'd fallen onto a nice warm cushion. Her head rested there and her bum stuck out in the air, the fabric right up over her back, fully revealing her panties.

She stayed still a moment, trying to figure out who and where she was until she breathed in the sweet, womanly scent.. and it wasn't until then that she sprang back, suddenly realising that it was Ariana's exposed breasts her face had been nestling in.

"I'm so sorry..!! M-m-mine seems to, too!" She stuttered with embarrassment, her whole face burning up bright red, as she adjusted her night dress. I-I think it would be breast- uh, I mean best, if I found something for you to wear... aheh.....heh....."

Her mind was reeling furiously in a tangled confusion of embarrassment, fear, and a guilty desire. She couldn't seem to control her crazy thoughts and decided it would definitely be best to try and get out of this situation.. somehow, as if by some stroke of (well was it luck or misfortune?)- her mind's crazy wish had actually come true!!!

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:14 am

"I'm not sure... but, I think they changed the lock on my room; In case their first ambush failed they thought they'd get me when i struggled to get in... ofr that's what I heard them saying before they tossed me... You wouldn't mind If I stayed here until I can get someone from the office to get my lock fixed..."

I looked to Riko sighing lightly. the image of her beautiful looking curves still fresh in my mind;It would be a pleasure to take some heat from her flame.

"either way; I'd love to borrow some clothes... but, your answer might help you choose what type to lend me."

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:25 am

"O-oh... I see... that's pretty tricky.. aheheh...." Riko scratched her head awkwardly. "Well, I guess you'll just have to stay over tonight then... hmm.. well it can be a sleepover then, can't it~!"

Riko looked at Ariana with only a slight blush now. Ah, thank goodness I am taking control of my stupid body again..

The young student thought for a moment and came to a conclusion, "My stuff might be .. well, a bit too small.. but.. I don't know.. well you can take my bed tonight - I don't mind if you don't sleep in anything at all, because it's the laundry day tomorrow, so.. m."

She smiled at Ariana, pleased with herself for managing the problem so well.

There was one important detail she had managed to miss though.... where would she sleep?

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:33 am

"I couldn't... There are a lot of sex starved lesbians in this school... no offence though how do I know you won't try an rape my naked squirming body in my sleep especially after you giving me the idea?! and... I'd be too embarassed even if I had known you for longer than a few minutes..."

Her offer was what I had expected for the most part... though I had far from expected her to tell me i could sleep nude on her bed.

"And what about you where will you sleep? I mean... they haven't brought in the second bed yet... and I certainly doubt either of us would want to sleep together in the same bed."

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:42 am

"What? Rape? I? ...ehhhhrm.. I would not!!" she pouted, her cheeks red once more, Ariana putting the image of her "naked squirming body" into her head. Riko felt uncomfortable - she'd never had these thoughts about another woman before in her life!!! Why did it start so suddenly now? It was as if some fiery desire was engulfing her, drawing her to its hot source.

"It's okay, I don't mind sleeping on the floor.. I can handle that."

Riko stood up swiftly and looked down at the woman, whilst pulling the skirt of her nightie down to hide anything underneath.

"Well," she sighed, turning away and pacing over to her still blaring stereo to switch it off. "It's your choice. What do you want to do?"

Riko guiltily found herself wanting Ariana to stay. She had been so overwhelmed by the warmth and softness of the other woman's body, she couldn't help but want to go back to it. She would enjoy a guilty pleasure if the woman slept in the same bed as herself that night.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:50 am

There was no rule that said I HAD to use magic to grant a wish... I did have to say that it had been granted. though it never said i have to be loud about it... So I mumbled it so low that it just sounded like a grumble.

"You're not too much smaller than me... if you lend me something to sleep in... I guess We could share a bed for the night."

I smiled nervously with my eyes closed and my arms bent hands behind my head... just one more wish and I could do anything I wanted to Riko... though I felt a slight bit of guilt about this one; she seemed to be barely out of the grips of childhood she couldn't have become an adult more than a month or so ago... and sexually mature... I couldn't tell if she was a virgin or not the way she seemed to innocent.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:58 am

As the woman made her decision, Riko gave a short, huffy sigh of relief mixed with an sharp intake of nervousness.

"Well, that's okay.. hmmm... well I have this blue blouse. You can try and fit into there if you like."

Riko threw the shirt at her to catch it. Then, she clambered onto her bed and looked at the wall. "It's okay, I'm not looking."

It was an interesting prospect - that of Ariana being entirely naked in the same room.. but just out of view. She looked down into her lap, feeling bad for thinking all these things about a complete stranger.

(it's 2am here, I'd better sleep. o.o But I'll be back tomorrow~)

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next