View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Late Night Games (for Keemari) 

Post Late Night Games (for Keemari)
Beth sat alone on her bed in her dorm room, the baggy Tshirt and jeans that she wore totally hid her curvy figure as she tried to finish some of her biology homework before settling in for the night. In truth she was long way from being finished, as a student she couldn't belive the amount of work that she been given in fact Beth was starting to belive that the school wanted their students to fail so that they would have a reason to punish them in that dreaded basement of theirs. In fact Beth was working so late that it was the only one on in the dorm building and now shone out in to the woods below like a beacon.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:15 pm
Profile WWW

She then heard a whisper of sorts as the moon that shone in the sky seemed to make the forest she spent some time in there trying to see what Keemari had said was unseen by her eyes as she noticed a slight glow from it now. Perhaps fire flies or something else.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:19 pm

Beth put down her biology books and followed the whisper that seemed to fill her whole dorm room now over to the window which looked out onto the forest below. Once she got to the window she began to listen harder to whisper and focused on all the sounds filling her head. The more she seemed to focus the more the glow grew until it was all she see. It was like someone had pulled a switch inside a head that suddenly revealed to her the first step in leaning druid powers.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:59 pm
Profile WWW

She could see it, or the first step that was as the energy flowed through the trees, actually flowed through everything that could tell her much as she heard there whispers, a laugauge she couldn't understand, but it was there as I suddenly appear behind her. "So what do you see?" I ask her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]