View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Hey, foxy lady! (For Erica... Or should I say Leria?) 

Post Hey, foxy lady! (For Erica... Or should I say Leria?)
They warm you that there are some real monsters on the internet.
They don't know the half of it.

And one of those monsters seemed to find a certain fox-eared model terribly familiar looking. He handn't gon after her yet, but he'd seen the girl on campus, and was currently trailing her to her room.

If he snuck up on her at just the right moment, he mused, he'd give her fans a show they'd never forget.

My profile

Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:24 am

I didn't know I was being followed that day; I had spent this day off of classes making a map of the island as best I could marking areas of interest that would help my work. I had a simple plant sitting in my room as i pushed the door open and let it swing closed on it's own. I wore the school uniform with my slight alteration my contacts were still being prepared at the infirmary since I had recently lost them... I had planned to do a photo shoot and a video recording today in my own room but, I'd have to use my glasses if I planned on seeing. I was lucky I had a set of frames that I never used that I could use to keep my identity hidden for when i did my usual pass out of photographs during the night. I walked behind my changing screen in my uniform that included an addition; white shorts underneath over the cotton panties that were given out with them. I put on the Ears and tail prototypes I had finished with Keemari; I smiled as i rubbed against the pair of tails actually being able to feel me petting them. i scratched the ears and laughed a little shaking my head at how realistic the artificial impulses felt but I didn't really care. I set up my laptop and two cameras one set to record and the other set to snap photos. I was ready then to begin without a word I took a cute pose fondling the edge of my skirt. the flash went of as I did.

"Seems I've been caught just as I was getting off of class... I'm sure you won't mind If I change for you."

I was disgusted by the sentence i stopped posing and restarted the recording.

"I lost a bet my dears... I guess I get to do a modeling video against my will."

I was much happier with this openning as I looked to the ground though my face faced the camera not knowing what was going to happen to me... again.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:55 am

He had crept under the door while she was setting up, watching her strike a pose as he crept forawrd, slowly creeping up onto the bed behind her.

There was no mistake. It was her. "Hello, Leria. Big fan of yours..."

A pair of tentacles grabbed for her wrists. "Dying to get to know you more intimately."

My profile

Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:26 am

I suddenly heard a voice... it bothered me quite a bit as i felt an unseen force grip at my wrists. I was pissed now as my camera snapped as I pulled against the unseen attacked. I couldn't believe a monster could use the internet to be honest let alone knew where to find me. I couldn't help but laugh at this; it was an odd reaction to what I knew was about to happen once again to my body... my body which had been attacked sexually so many times since I arrives; my body which I had planned to save until my first Nobel prize. I'd fight as I always did; It was almost like an act now that I look back at it... they attacked I panicked and fought... I can't believe I never noticed that before now... oh well the past was the past. at that point I looked over my shoulder

it's on your bed
my favorite power plant told me in it's language; something few others besides her and the druidic creature that surveyed the women and played with them in a bit more seductive manner.

"Damn it... What the hell Do I have some sort of special pheromone that drags you things to me?! What do you plan to do..."
I shouted still very clothed I knew what it was going to do but, I wanted to hear it say it.

((Just so you know I like detailed undressing or cloth tearing))

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:40 am

He reached forward, grabbing the girl's wrists and tossing her to the bed roughly, a face formed, consisting only of a cruuel smile as he pulled he back to her feel, binding her arms and legs completely in his tendrils as a long, thin tongue ran across her fox ears, then her regular ears, another set of tendrils binding her tails and holding them one on either side of her, like they were part of her body.

A tendil with a blade-like tip raised itself to her blouse, cutting off the top button.

"I'm going to make you the next Paris Hilton."

My profile

Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:32 am

His pop culture reference flew over my head... one of the few subjects that could really though after being thrown onto the bed that roughly and having the top button of my blouse cut off It was obvious it had something to do with it violating me on camera; not that I hadn't lost my virginity on camera after all thanks to Charlotte... I tried to struggle against the invisible appendages that were attached to the face I saw, It reminded me of the Cheshire cat a little as i felt a tongue stroke both sets of my ears I cringed each time before it pulled my tails to the side it was almost painful... We apparently programed the impulses a bit too well.

"Damn it... Why do I have to be the only idol in the universe to have a literal monster for a fan! Why don't you get someone else damn it! I have more important things to do than be raped by something I can't see!"

I shouted as the flash of my camera went off and my camera continued to record the scene in real time.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:53 am

"Aw, come on, Leria... Be a sport. Give our viewers at home what they want, will ya?"

He sroked her tailss patronizingly, as though they were real, raising and spreading her legs and shifting his mass to support her under her ass so that her crotch was exposed to the camera, hidden for the moment by her shorts but obviously hld up as an object of desire, the bladed tentacle cutting off another button, then another . until she had nothing left to hold her blouse closed. He stroked the top of her head softly between the ears, running a warm, soft tendril across the crotch of her shorts.

"You should wear the glasses all the time."

My profile

Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:33 am

The camera flashed as the sh0orts were exposed under my skirt If I hadn't been wearing what I was under them I'm sure they'd have been climbing up me I was lucky for the things I place over my slit and nipples to prevent myself from showing. I looked over to the smile still struggling as the final button of my blouse was removed letting the blouse slip open revealing a simple tank top over the pattern of my bra. I looked angrily at the smile as another picture was snapped.

"My fans aren't Perverts damn it! They've never even asked me to strip for them!"

It was true of course but, then again... Non of my fans had seen me since I turned eighteen... it had been illegal for them to ask before then I didn't know what they'd been thinking behind the screen or what they had been doing.

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:57 pm

"Well, yeah,, you were... I dunno.... like, JAILBAIT? They were waiting 'til they could drool over your pert, sweet little curvy bits without reserving a room in that special hell."

Slowly, playfully, he eased the bouse down her arms, dripping it to the floor as he ran a slimy hand through her hair gently, slowly tearing her skirt apart at the seams.

"I'm sure they would have been delighted for you to spend your eighteenth birthday in your birthday suit... Or a gimp mask with ear holes, according to some thing that you might not like seeing next time you look for yourself on Google."

With a loud, satisfying rip, he yanked away the tattered remains of her skirt, gently stroking her thighs through the fabric of her shorts as he pulled her shoes off.

"Everyone's favorite little vixen, all grown up now... You've turned out quite nicely."

My profile

Last edited by ShapelessClear on Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:43 am

I looked at the thing again almost crying at the thought that was how my fans saw me; hundreds of thousands of people if not millions... all saw me as something I never wished for. It was a horrible thought; but then again this creature could have been lying to me Though i could tell how honest he sounded... I wondered just then how many of my fans saw me like that ad furthermore... how many of them were tentacled beasts just searching for me for their chance to ravage me. My skirt was torn away grudgingly on my part I took a moment to squeek as it was simply ripped away leaving me in my shorts, tanktop and the underwear they hid from view.

"I... I know not all of them... not all of them want that... they can't..."

my voice was panicked and ridden with sorrow then my clothes being the only thing that was keeping me comfortable.

" Please... Please stop... I don't want this! I don't want one of my fans to see me naked!"

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:12 am

"Well, we're recording, honey, so I'm guessing at least a half-dozen of your fans will manage to get a good look at your... foxholes, if you'll forgive the pun."

Slowly, oh so very slowly, he began to pull up her tank top, loosening his grip on her tails a little so that he was n longer nearly yanking them off.

The thing purred softly as hands formed, gently stroking and caressing the warm, soft skin of her sides and her slim, quivering stomach, a tiny tongue gently slithering into her bellybutton and licking it softly. The tank-top slowly climbed up her body, almost teasingly. taunting the cameras as it slowly revealed the lacy, intricate patten on the cupsof her bra, offering only the barest and most tantalizing of glimpses at her cleavage, exposing barely more than an inch of flesh.

The tendril at the crotch of her shorts was back, gentl nuzzling and teasing through the warm, soft fabric.

"You're an object of desire, Leria. Why not embrace it?"

My profile

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:06 pm

"Well, we're recording, honey, so I'm guessing at least a half-dozen of your fans will manage to get a good look at your... foxholes, if you'll forgive the pun."

Slowly, oh so very slowly, he began to pull up her tank top, loosening his grip on her tails a little so that he was n longer nearly yanking them off.

The thing purred softly as hands formed, gently stroking and caressing the warm, soft skin of her sides and her slim, quivering stomach, a tiny tongue gently slithering into her bellybutton and licking it softly. The tank-top slowly climbed up her body, almost teasingly. taunting the cameras as it slowly revealed the lacy, intricate patten on the cupsof her bra, offering only the barest and most tantalizing of glimpses at her cleavage, exposing barely more than an inch of flesh.

The tendril at the crotch of her shorts was back, gentl nuzzling and teasing through the warm, soft fabric.

"You're an object of desire, Leria. Why not embrace it?"

My profile

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:07 pm

I looked towards the camera obviously bothered and blushing the tentacle rubbing theough the material starting to get it's point across. I couldn't believe this but, I was enjoying behind stripped in front of the camera... and if he were to pull my shorts off he'd notice the moisture creating an outline of the medical tape over my sex. my breah was a bit faster than it should have been as my tankto was lifted slowly to show my bra I still was trying to struggle even if i knew it was in vain.

"I promise I'll get my revenge one of these days on all you... things!"
I said out of anger; forgetting my promise never to make a weapon... I'd never remember my promise after this day as a few tears dripped don my face the pain from nearly having my tails ripped off subsided; I was just slightly regretting my simulated nerve impulses.

Jessica The Hunter

Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:09 am

"I doubt it, Leria... Even if you knew how t hurt me... Well, there are always more monsters in the world."

Slowly, gently, hs slipped off her tanktop, tossing it aside as he began to pull down her shorts. A tendril ran across her cleavage, gently stroking and petting between her barely-exposed breasts.

"Oooh! Look at these wet little panties," he chuckled, bending her knees as her shorts slipped down her shins, keeping her legs spread so that the camera could focus on the dampness.

"Looks like the bitch is in heat."

My profile

Last edited by ShapelessClear on Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:15 am

I was panicking as it completely exposed my bra to the camera tossing my top to the side then my shorts unfortunately were pulled down showing the camera my swiftly dampening panties I whimpered slightly struggling as hard as I possibly could the outline perfectly visible the way he was holding my legs spread for the camera the dampness shaped like the medical tape i used to cover my sex. I was crying heavier now looking at the creaturewhom was supposedly my fan

"If you stop this right now...I'll do anything... Please I swear I'll do anything!"

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next