View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Sloppy Seconds (for Sylvie) 

Post Sloppy Seconds (for Sylvie)
The best thing about shapeshifting is being able to go where others can't.

When the plane came down, he was on the tarmac, and as they unloaded, he slipped into one of the suitcases, undetected.

He knw what that plane meant. It meant new studens, a fresh crop of prey, unsuspecting and unsullied, their cheeks rosy and their holes tight, bright-eyed and cheerful, unsuspecting of what the new day held.

This particular little morsel was apparently so excited about her first day of college, she hadn't even bothered to unpack her bags before prancing back out the door to meet he others.

Ah well.

He'd be waiting when she got back.

My profile

Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:48 am

And come back Sylvie did, looking dishelved and flushed. She wanted to to quickly get her clothes, get a shower, and then crawl into bed. It was not a happy day for little miss Sylvie, and she just wanted to finish it up.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:18 am

The formless thing in her suitcase smiled as he heard the door open, peeking out through the crack to see the girl trudging back in. He'd wait for her to come in closer before doing anything... For the moment, she had enough distance to run, and besides, she had to open her suitcase sometime.

It seemed he wasn't the first to welcome her to Shokushu, he thought with a silent smirk. And however bad her day had been, it was about to get a lot worse.

Served her right for not unpacking first, really.

My profile

Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:31 am

She dragged herself over to her bed, where her suitcase lay waiting for her. She sighed, pushing a lock of hair out of her eyes before beginning to unzip her bag.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:34 am

He didn't want to overdo it yet. A single tentacle reached forth from the bag, wrapping around the girl's wrist and pulling her towards the bed roughly.

"Awww, you look so sad.... Don't worry, the first day at a new school's always rough, but you'll get used to it..."

A sinister chuckle echoed from her suitcase as a long, glass-clear tongue slithered out, licking her lips. "After a while, you'll probably even start enjoying yourself."

My profile

Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:54 am

Sylvie recoiled, trying to pull away. "Oh no, not again! I thought one was bad enough for one day."

Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:10 am

With a firm yank, he pulled her quivering, naked body onto the bed, tentacles grabbing for her wrists and ankles. A warm, slimy hand ran through her hair softly.

"Only one? My "friends" out ther must really be slacking... I suppose I'll have to make up fo lost time all by myself, yes?"

My profile

Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:41 pm

"That's not funny!" Sylvie complained, trying to struggle. Two creatures molesting her in one day...was this what the real world was like? If so, she wasn't too sure she wanted to be a part of it. After all, nobody got attacked by sex-driven monsters in Kodiak.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:59 am

He ran a pair of feelers across her aureoles, careful not to touch her nipples proper... Not yet, at least.

He began to pull her limbs spread eagle as he cuckled cruelly.

"I won't do anything that you won't enjoy."

My profile

Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:26 am

Sylvie shivered; even if he didn't touch her nipples yet, that area was still very sensitive to her, and the touch caused the buds to begin to harden.

"Wit only works in the movies, jerk!" was all she could possibly think of saying.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:40 pm

"Mmm, is that so, little girl? You might want to rent a couple then..."

He grabbed her nipples, tweaking them softly as clusters of tiny feelers stroked and caressed her innner thighs He dragged the suitcase twoards her, as if to imply that some horrible central body was still hidden inside it, one she was fortunate she had not yet seen. This was terribly misleading, of course, but it would certainly capture her imagination.

A dissatisfied scoff echoed from the suitcase as a single, tiny feeler teased the very tip of her clit. "...Becacause your clever pre-violation banter is sadly lacking."

My profile

Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:27 pm

Sylvie cried out, not being able to hold it in. Sure, she may have been an expert of her inner workings with her own hand, but this was somehow different. Somehow, in some horrible way...better.

"I'm not trying to be witty," Sylvie growled, still trying to break free.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:19 pm

"Glad to hear it," sneered the monster as a pair of slimy fingers spread her cunt open while he stroked her clit, peeking into her then letting her petals shut before prying them apart again, teasing her a bit to get her nice and riled up.

"If you were, you'd kinda suck at it... Which reminds me...."

A massive, glassy phallus formed at her lips, attempting to force its way into he rmouth.

"If you don't have anything worthwhile to say, you might as well start blowing."

My profile

Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:29 am

Sylvie moaned as her slit began drip with her natural lubrication, but she soon clamped her mouth shut. She then shook her head stubbornly, refusing to let this creature get off on violating her.

Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:14 am

Her lips were shut tight.... but not airtight. He could, and did, force his way in, forcing her mouth open as he hardened. A slimy tongue formed between her legs, eagerly running across the folds of her juicy little cunt.

"You really aren't a very polite hostess... But somehow, you still seem so inviting..."

My profile

Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next