View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Unexpected Tryst (Dendrite) 

Post Unexpected Tryst (Dendrite)
"Damn it," I said angrily as I waited, and waited, and waited, and waited. I wore almost nothing, a blue bra as a top and a short blue skirt, darker in hue than the bra, covered my lack of panties. I expected sex, and wasn't getting it. She stood me up. Me. Linnis Van Ryan. Stood up by some little no-name tramp! I was the big whore on campus, if second to anyone, only my wife! Had being missing for a few months hurt my reputation that much? Terrible. Just terrible.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:46 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite had been exploring the girls' dormitory in the evening twilight, climbing skillfully along the outside wall, peeking into various windows at the girls who were sleeping...or involved in other activities. Finally the alien found itself looking into an out-of-the-way lounge area, dimly lit and with only one occupant.

And then the creature recognized the beautiful teal-haired girl. Dendrite had never learned her name, but the monster recalled spending an enjoyable time with her in the shower...Well, enjoyable for the alien, and at the very least pleasurable for her. And now, what was she doing? She appeared frustrated, not to mention decked out in inviting clothes. The scent of her arousal was obvious to the alien's keen senses, stoking the monster's own dark passions. Dendrite nearly chuckled at the irony. Well, if that was what she wanted...

The monster suddenly launched itself through the window, landing with a light thump behind the couch upon which Linnis was sitting. Quick as a wink a couple tendrils lashed upward and wrapped around her upper arms, trapping her. And then the creature loomed up behind the couch, gazing down with its large blue eye..."Fancy meeting you here!" its dark voice murmured.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:42 pm

"You..." Memories of a not-so-clean shower came back to me and paralyzed me for a moment with a hint of the fear I once held with these monsters. Now, they were a matter of course, but the old fears inspired by this entity overtook me for a moment. My spunk wasn't extinguished completely, "You're not the sexy young thing I was waiting for."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:35 pm
Profile YIM

Dendrite laughed darkly, tendrils coiling over the girl's upper arms, stretching forth to stroke her nipples through the blue bra. "It's true, I'm not as young as I used to be," the monster murmured. "But I bet I qualify for 'thing' and 'sexy'!" The creature flopped over the back of the couch and raised itself up to look at the girl, sliding closer to her...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:19 pm

I struggled against him a little, but was weakened by my memories of him. It didn't work to escape last time, and it made me lose a lot of hope this time, "Not sexy, just thing," I sniped and struggled, however futile.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:30 pm
Profile YIM

Dendrite chuckled deeply and moved forward, pushing the girl onto her back, pinning her to the couch. "Don't be like that," the creature murmured, its large eye inches from her face. "I know you enjoyed our last...encounter. So much so that you exhausted your capacity for enjoyment and fell asleep. So cute you were, laying there with slime dripping out of every part of you..."

--Jason Carter

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:22 am

The anger. Anger fueled me in these situations, and he just triggered it. My weak resistance became full-hearted, though equally futile, but at least that iron protection around my mind I had developed came into place. My steel will was solid, fortified now by the hatred of what it had done to me, and a little self-hate for having been satisfied with the result last time.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:41 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite laughed as he felt the girl squirming with renewed effort, managing to rub her body against the alien's flesh. "So you still aren't going to surrender to your desires," the monster murmured. "I suppose I'll just have to reacquaint you with my talents..." A long, thick tendril slithered up between them, sliding up her inner thigh, moving steadily toward her heated sex...

--Jason Carter

Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:51 pm

"I'm married!" It was honestly the best reason I could come up with to get him to stop. Maybe, maybe he'd have respect for marriage? It wasn't likely, sure, especially considering how open our relationship was, but there was a shot.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:34 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite actually paused as it heard those words. "Married?" the monster murmured. "I've never heard that one before. How curious...I didn't think that ever happened here."

Then, after a moment, the alien chuckled and started to stroke between Linnis' legs again. "Hmmmm. And were you waiting for your...wife, here tonight?"

--Jason Carter

Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:14 am

Why not? It wasn't like a lie could make things any worse for me. "Yes, I was."

Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:59 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite laughed. "And yet she hasn't shown up...how sad." The phallic member rubbed teasingly against her soft entrance. "And here you are all excited...I can't just leave you like this..." The alien chuckled deeply, tendrils tugging Linnis' legs apart to expose her more completely...

--Jason Carter

Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:47 am

I stifled a moan and closed my eyes tight. I was getting wet in spite of myself and it seemed escape was a false hope. Maybe my tryst would come and save me? Hopefully?

Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:52 am
Profile YIM

"So cute," the monster murmured. A couple tendrils slithered between the girl's back and the couch, skillfully undoing her bra and tugging it off her, then tossing it aside. The alien's ridged flesh rubbed against her chest, her nipples dragging teasingly across the rubbery skin. "You are close to submitting to me," Dendrite growled softly.

--Jason Carter

Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:41 pm

"Like hell!" I practically screamed, though I could feel it. The raw desires, bottled sexual energy ready to explode, pushing at my mind. I was in a battle I was doomed to lose, and knew it, not just physically, but against my own sexual desires and needs.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:27 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next