View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 New friend and old foe (Emmeline, Siferus and Michelle) 

Post New friend and old foe (Emmeline, Siferus and Michelle)
It was a warm night and Michelle had just gotten back from a terrible ordeal. Michelle had been raped. She felt so dirty, even though she had showered to try to wash away the feeling, but nothing helped except to cry. So, on the roof of the dorms, she sat, crying tears of shame, not even caring who saw her. She just didn't want to think. She heard the door open. Someone else had come up to the roof.

Who's there?! She said, trying to sound tough and failing horribly.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun May 17, 2009 11:26 am

Post Re: New friend and old foe (Emmeline, Siferus and Michelle)
Emmeline rubbed her eyes as she climbed the stairs that led to the roof of her dormitory. She felt quite at home at the university, but ever since she first arrived she'd had trouble sleeping. In fact, she'd woken up in the infirmary after her very first night on the island; she'd been found unconscious in the forest and brought in. The nurse had given no explanation as to what had happened, just blithely assured the young woman that everything was fine. She'd been sore for days afterward and haunted by flashes of something...terrible. And on top of it all, she'd never managed to get her clothes back from the nurse.

Still aside from a small handful of incidents where she couldn't seem to remember were a few hours of time had gone, she was quite happy, making it all the more frustrating when she'd spent the first part of the night tossing and turning, waking with a shock as she tried to escape some unknown terror as soon as she'd managed to drift off. Frustrated, she'd decided to go and get some fresh air, maybe look at the stars for a bit.

The night was pleasantly warm as she pushed open the heavy metal door and slipped outside. A soft breeze caused the hem of her short nightgown to flutter against her bare skin. She smiled and began to walk over to the edge of the building so she could look out to the sea when a sudden angry, thought trembling voice suddenly caused her to freeze.

"I...I...I'm sorry!" She stammered, whirling around to try and face the direction the cry had come from, though her eyes weren't yet adjusted enough to the darkness to pick out the other form. She desperately hoped it wasn't one of the Head Girls or Prefects her peers spoke about with their odd mix of respect and fear.

"I was...I was just...Um...I'm sorry, I'll go." Emi said, practically a whisper as she began backing towards the door she'd just emerged from.

Sat May 23, 2009 8:03 am

Michelle got a good look at the young woman who had come up to the roof.

You don't have to go. You just startled me. I'm Michelle. The redhead said, tears still flowing. She'd been crying and apparently still is.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat May 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Emi shifted awkwardly where she stood. It was clear this girl was upset, and she had no idea what to do. She was a complete stranger - was it okay to try and comfort strangers...?

The pretty redhead looked so sad though, she couldn't help but want to ease her suffering. Before she really knew what she was doing Emi walked over to the strange girl and knelt down beside her. "Um...I'm Emmeline. Are you..." She trailed off before she said okay. That was a stupid question, she quite clearly wasn't anything resembling okay.

"Um, w-what happened to you? Is there anything I can do?

Mon May 25, 2009 6:23 am

Michelle pulled her knees up to her chest, trying to get a feeling of safety. Unlike Emmeline, who seems to have flashes, Michelle remembers every detail. She just couldn't stop crying.

Something happened to me earlier today. I can't get clean, even after 5 showers and I can't stop crying. I wish today had never happened. She explained, putting her chin on her knees.

Mon May 25, 2009 1:05 pm

Emi hesitated, but reached forward and placed a soft hand on Michelle's shoulder. She didn't know this girl, and wasn't quite sure what had happened to her, but she could guess. Though Emmeline's more monstrous encounters were little more than vivid nightmares to her, she'd had her first taste of rape before she'd even came to the island.

"W-who did it?" She asked, leaning forward slightly. "Did you...report them to Security?"

Mon May 25, 2009 10:08 pm

He never said his name. All I know was he was a big blue creature. The redhead sobbed, jumping at Emi's touch at first, but opening up shortly afterward. Her crying slowly stopped, showing she wore no makeup.

I never want to deal with that again.

Wed May 27, 2009 3:15 am

"Blue...?" Emi whispered, her dark eyebrows arching in confusion. "Creature...?"

She knew that some of the students told stories of monsters to try and frighten new girls - she'd had quite a few incredibly vivid nightmares as a result of the stories herself, but they couldn't be real. Was this another prank?

No, the red haired girl's pain was obviously too real to be faked unless she was a magnificent actress. And why would she have been waiting up on the roof in the middle of the night if she were just trying to spook a new girl?

Her conviction didn't change the fact that she had no idea what to do. This would have been an awkward situation for anyone, let alone a timid girl who'd spent most of her life in a social bubble. Instinctively, Emmeline leaned forward and wrapped her slender arms around the sobbing girl.

"I-it's okay." She said softly, doing her best to sound comforting and assuring, "It wasn't your fault, and he's gone now..."

Wed May 27, 2009 6:26 am

Michelle looked at the timid girl and smiled. Emi was so sweet, comforting someone she just met, and it made Michelle feel a little better, leaning her head against Emmeline's. Her knees pulled away from her chest, her splendid body coming into view nicely.

You're right, Emmeline. He is gone and I can take comfort in that. Thank you. She said, not trying to flirt, but her tone of voice may have sounded otherwise.

Wed May 27, 2009 11:56 am

Emi released Michelle and leaned back, giving the fiery haired girl a small, shy smile. She was careful not to stare, but it was impossible not to take notice of how gorgeous the other girl's body was. The ebony haired beauty suddenly remembered that she herself was wearing nothing more thank a skimpy violet nightdress, the hem of which was just long enough to cover a few inches of creamy white thigh.

She stood when a cool breeze blew in off the sea, inadvertently giving Michelle a quick flash of her white cotton panties. "It's getting chilly, let's go back to my dorm room. I'll make you some tea." She said, extending a slender hand to Michelle, oblivious to any other motivations that might be read into her offer.

Wed May 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Thank you, Emmeline. Tea sounds lovely. It's relaxing and I sure could use it. Michelle missed the flash of Emi's panties, but noticed the length or lack of in her nightgown.

You're very pretty, Emmeline and the nightgown looks fantastic on you. Lead the way. She said, again trying to be nice, but sounding flirty, taking Emi's hand. Michelle wore a denim skirt that reached to above her knees and a Metallica t-shirt (Sorry. Plug for my favorite band)

Thu May 28, 2009 3:14 am

Emi seemed to suddenly realize how scandalous her nightgown must seem in the context of their meeting. She blushed furiously and wrapped her arms around her chest, though this only served to squeeze her ample breasts together and highlight the deep v of cleavage that the silky garment exposed. She'd never intended for anyone to see her in it, it had just been the first thing she'd grabbed when digging through her drawer a few hours ago. "T-thank you." she stammered, giving Michelle an awkward, embarrassed smile than nonetheless made her look endearingly vulnerable.

She turned and lead her new acquaintance back indoors and down to the fourth floor, eventually stopping at the door marked 482. The room beyond was one of the larger rooms available to regular students, and apparently occupied by Emi alone. Her parents had spared no expense making sure she would be comfortable.

"Take a seat where ever you'd like. And I apologize for the mess, I, well, hadn't been expecting company."
She said, laughing softly as she pulled a hotplate and a small tea pot off of a shelf. Despite her apology the room was very tidy, the only mess she could have been referring to a few thick history books scattered about near her bed.

Thu May 28, 2009 9:56 am

If a few books is your definition of a mess, I'd hate for you to see my room. I haven't kept it as clean as I would normally. She said, waiting until Emi turned around and she took a seat on the corner of the bed by nature, but to Emi, it could mean something different.

Wow! This room is gigantic! My room is nowhere near this size.

Thu May 28, 2009 12:57 pm

Emi laughed sheepishly as she went about filling the little tea pot with water and setting up the burner. She pulled out a little cardboard box full of chai tea bags and a bear-shaped container filled with thick, amber honey.

"Well, my parents were always very strict about cleanliness. The servants took care of most things at home, but I always had to keep my bedroom neat myself..." she said, babbling out the words before she really realized what she was saying. She blushed faintly, hoping Michelle wouldn't think she was bragging. She generally tried to avoid the subject of her family's wealth. It was bad enough that people tended to assume she was a spoiled brat when they found out about it, but after all the media coverage of her abduction, many also knew about what had happened to her. A few had even seen the pictures.

Several minutes later Emi turned around, holding two steaming tea cups, and handed one to Michelle before sitting down next to her on the deep blue bed covers.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:08 am

Michelle heard about the family wealth, but to Emi's surprise, it didn't seem to change how Michelle treated her.

Money changes people. They act too good for the friends who helped them before they made it big. People who were born into it are worse. But, you on the other hand, are so sweet. You invited someone you don't even know to your room because they were upset. Thank you very much. She said, taking a sip of the delicious tea.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next