View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Twisted Dancing (Dendrite) 

Post Twisted Dancing (Dendrite)
I had been working all afternoon on a new routine for an upcoming show I was hoping to put on. Twirling about doing aerobisics and adding a new flavor of rough edge hip hop my sister had taught me before I came to school here. I'm sure by now I was sweating up a storm.

I continued dancing for hours on end, never giving up till I got it perfect. I listened to my mp3 player and looked through some videos I had set up on it. I finally decided to call it a night and headed to my room. I quickly dropped off my bag and grabbed my toiletrys and a towel. I headed back out down the hall to the showers, looking up and down the hall as I went.

By this point everyone must of been asleep or off doing something and it was eerie quiet. I started humming to my self and walked into the shower room. I started undressing putting my stuff up against the wall, placing my shampoo and soap in the shower. I started the water and began taking down my hair from the neat bun I had tucked it away into.

((((Sorry still really new at this))))

Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:18 am
Profile YIM WWW

Dendrite awoke with a start. The alien had been slumbering in a dark corner of the shower room, right up against the ceiling, in a dark clump of shadows that seemed like it had been placed there for just the purpose of lurking. (And given the architects of the campus, perhaps it had.) But tonight Dendrite had arrived too late, when most of the girls were already showered and in bed...

...most, but not all, it seemed. Now a dark-haired beauty appeared, ready to wash the sweat of some exertion from her body. Dendrite nearly chuckled to itself as it gazed over her body, her smooth pale skin, her feminine curves. As she began to wash herself, the alien uncurled its tentacles and flowed forth from the corner, slithering over the floor and looming up behind the girl...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:42 am

I quickly retreated into the warmth of the shower. The water felt so nice agaisnt my skin, and almost magic feeling after practicing all day. I closed my eyes and kind of stood amongst the wall as water poured down my body.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Dendrite's tentacles stretched out and rested gently on the girl's shoulders and upper arms, softly coiling around her thighs and ankles. Before she even knew it she was captured, the alien's torso nudging against her back, embracing her from behind. "Good evening," a dark voice murmured in her ear, sounding ready to break into malicious laughter at any moment...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:35 pm

I really thought I was alone and couldn't believe this was happening to me. All I could hear was his voice and feel myself being taken hold of. I started to scream, but apparently it was no use. "What do you want with me? Please just let me go! I continue to struggle to get away. Kicking and Biting anything and everything I can.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:42 am
Profile YIM WWW

(I'm going to be gone for the weekend, so I won't be replying here until Monday. Take care! ;) )

Dendrite laughed deeply and increased its grip on the girl. The strong tendrils coiled around her wrists, holding them out to her sides, giving her no opportunity to conceal herself as the warm water washed over her bare chest. It grasped her waist and held her closely to itself, supporting her even as she kicked at the air. A tentacle even slithered over her face, letting her bite at it, though her teeth could barely scratch the rubbery flesh. "A fiery spirit," the dark voice murmured into her ear, seeming to come from the air itself. "I think I will enjoy your passion..." She could feel slime starting to ooze from the alien, trickling over her body, mingling with the warm water...

--Jason Carter

Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:40 pm

I try to pull away, and continue kicking. I even decided to try and scream for help but it became muffeled by his tentacle. He begin oozing something on my body, and I became very scared. I'm sure you could see a tear welling up in my eyes. "What is this, what are you doing to me, why are you doing it? I'm sorry... Please don't!"

Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Dendrite laughed softly, letting the tentacle slip from the girl's mouth and slide up over her cheek. "Your tears are delicious," the alien murmured. "You're 'sorry', hm? What a curious thing to say. You want to know what's going on? Listen well, young one..."

The alien suddenly grasped the girl's thighs and knees, pulling them apart, forcing her to spread her legs even as it held her in midair. The warm water of the shower drummed on her chest, flowing down her body and between her legs, as if stroking her soft sex. "Some of us are strong and some of us are weak," the dark voice hissed in her ear. "Those who are strong do what they wish with those who are weak. This is the way of the universe." And then a thick tentacle reached up and began to caress the folds of her pussy. "You have nothing to be sorry for," the alien murmured. "You are simply...weak."

--Jason Carter

Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:12 pm

A gasp escaped my lips from his words. I was not weak, he was just more adept then I was. He had tentacles, I had two arms, he had testorterone and I had my virginity. His tentacle started running against my pussy as I tried to shove my legs close. My fists balled up our of anger, and she could not help but glare into this creatures eye.

"You are only doing this because you don't know what it's like to care about someone, and for this to truely mean something. You are the weak one, forcing this upon me. I am strong just by not giving up so easily."

Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Dendrite actually paused in its movements, staring at the girl. Then the monster laughed softly. "Oh, you are an interesting one," the alien murmured. "Never have I met a girl so convinced she was correct. Usually they just scream and sob, that sort of thing."

The creature continued to stroke her cheek, holding her back pressed against its torso. "I believe you are wrong about me," Dendrite murmured. "But now is not the time for a discussion of comparative cultures. Now is the time an intense physical and mental experience...If you were to relax, you might even appreciate it." The monster's thick tail-tentacle stroked eagerly between her legs, adding its sticky slime to the water and her own natural wetness, getting her well lubricated...

--Jason Carter

Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:53 pm

I look at him very confused, as his tentacle comes closer, this time the oil spilling across my pussy lips. "I do not know what you are planning on doing with that, but you better keep it away from me. You are just showing weakness again. Depending on your tentacles, just to get what you want. I'd spit on you, but you'd take pleasure from that!"

Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

"How interesting," the alien murmured. "But I should tell you something, little one. Out here, among the galactic civilizations...your definition of 'weakness' means little." The bulbous tentacle rubbed up and down her slit, letting her feel the round stiffness of the blunt tip. "You won't be able to argue your way out of this one..." A couple tendrils suddenly lashed upward and coiled around her warm breasts, beginning to slowly squeeze and massage, teasing her intimately.

--Jason Carter

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:07 am

It's natural as a gasp of pleasure escapes my lips. But I did not want him to get the satisfaction he is wanting out of this. I groan as his tentacles attack my breasts, massaging them sending a tingiling feeling through me. "Can I at least know your name?"

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:22 am
Profile YIM WWW

The creature chuckled deeply. "Around you humans, I use the name 'Dendrite'," he murmured into her ear. The tips of its tentacles caught her nipples and began to tug on them, pulling her breasts up just a little. "And you, my little flower? Will you tell me your name?" The teasing tentacle brushed upwards over her slit, nudging gently against her clitoris for a mere moment...

--Jason Carter

Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:21 am

Another moan escapes my lips and I cannot help it. I try to hide them, by keeping the quiet. "My name, is Kairi."

Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:43 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next