View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 late night writing 

Post late night writing
A young woman of 18 years of age, Isabel, sat at her desk, a laptop perched attop it. The lights within her room were off, as she attempted to keep anyone from noticing she was awake. light from the screen illuminated violet orbs, hiding behind strawberry blond bangs. Her hair fell down to her waist, free and slightly damp. She wore a simple satin soft robe, tied just under her heavy breasts.

Her fingers flew across the screen as she wrote. A slight blush high on her cheeks and a wet heat between her legs. It was her secret pashion... writing erotica. She wrote all kinds, but tonight she focused on a vampire. Dark voice and seductive eyes, hypnotizing his prey with a dangerous smile enticing her closer.

She typed on her laptop of his mouth coming over her neck, a flash of white hot pain and then endless erotic pleasure as he laid her down and used her body as he took her blood.

Wed May 23, 2007 6:25 am
Profile YIM

Alucard heard the sound of clicking keys. Curious, the alien entered the room unnoticed in its own special way, to see the student at work on the computer.

The sixteen-foot alien needed no effort to read over her shoulder as it stood behind her. It was surprised to see that she was writing it, rather than reading the work.

Vampires, Alucard thought. Ridiculous. The alien cared little for caped figures running around in the night. "Write about me," said Alucard. "I'm much more interesting."

Wed May 23, 2007 6:53 am
Profile YIM

leaned back for a second thinking about what to write next. She had never heard someone or something enter her room but when she heard a voice behind her she jumped in shock and turned around, "What?" she asked squiting in the dark room trying to see what was behind her.

She squinted at the creature for a while her eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness compared to the light from her laptop, slowly she was able to discern a tall mishapen form before her. as her eyes finally adjusted she saw the tall strange creature illuminated from the light of the laptops screen.

"write... about you?" she asked softly.

Wed May 23, 2007 7:02 am
Profile YIM

"Oh, yes," said Alucard, looking down at her eyes with its own great yellow ones. The difference was that her eyes had pupils, whites, where Alucard's were just solid yellow and round, glowing slightly in the dark. The light from the laptop illuminated its grey skin as it towered over her.

Wed May 23, 2007 7:06 am
Profile YIM

She backed up a little against her desk as she stared up at him, "I... um... I'm afraid I don't... know what I would write..." she admited blinking in shock... it wasn't every day a monster walked into ones room and asked to have an erotic story writen about them.

"do you mean... you want an errotic story written?" she asked.

Wed May 23, 2007 7:09 am
Profile YIM

"Sure," said the alien, letting its cavernous grin show. The toothless smile was easily large enough to swallow the young woman whole, and it did seem hungry...

"I'd love for you to write a story about me!"

Wed May 23, 2007 7:12 am
Profile YIM

the girl stared up, her small violet eyes widening at the grin and the large mouth. she swallowed softly deciding it wouldn't be a good idea to anger something that could easily kill her. "Um... okay... but... well I don't" she frowned and bit her lower lip looking at her lap top and back up at him.

"Well... I don't know what I could write about... what can you so... um... sexually?" she asked, nearly whispering sexually a blush along her cheeks.

Wed May 23, 2007 7:18 am
Profile YIM

"Nothing major," said Alucard with a smirk. "I've no reproductive organs."

The alien's massive hand touched against her, feeling slightly bumpy against the student's flesh. "That's why I use my 'cords'."

Wed May 23, 2007 7:30 am
Profile YIM

the girl let out a soft squeak looking at the hand touching her, her eyes glanced back up at him in confusion, "...cords?" she asked softly. She shifted lightly, her body wet from writing her story she found it was a bit distracting to talk to the monster before her when her panties were soaked.

Wed May 23, 2007 7:37 am
Profile YIM

Slim, yet muscular tendrils snaked from the alien's mouth. They began to reach for her, eager, wanting her. After a few moments, Alucard pulled them back in. "'Cords'," the alien reiterated.

"You can tell of how I slip into a young writer's dorm room in the night, and of what I do to her. I think it makes for a good story."

Wed May 23, 2007 8:06 am
Profile YIM

gasped her eyes widening as the tendrils slithered from his mouth reaching for her. She squirmed lightly tons of idea's flashing through her mind from just that example, "...oh" she said softly.

She looked at him and nodded her head. She turned backed to her laptop saving the file of her current story and opened a new document and she started to type again. She paused and looked up at the monster, "um... Do you want me to put your name in here... sir?"

Wed May 23, 2007 8:10 am
Profile YIM

"If you wish," said the alien. After a moment, it spoke again. "My name is Alucard."

It appraised her with its eyes, imagining how events might turn out from this encounter. Its grin stretched to where its ears should have been, had it had ears.

Thu May 24, 2007 3:30 am
Profile YIM

the girl looked up at him and nodded slightly, turning away and missing the grin that crossed his face as she continued to type on the laptop. starting to get lost in her own little world as her fingers flew across the keyboard.

Thu May 24, 2007 3:50 am
Profile YIM

"What's your name?" Alucard asked her, watching her type. Its eyes fell on the screen, reading what she had typed.

Thu May 24, 2007 3:53 am
Profile YIM

lifted her head from the screen for a moment, "Isabel" she told him as she turned back to the screen. Her fingers flew quickly across the screen as she wrote about a young girl laying sleepily in her bed when alucard entered her room.

'Her eyes had been closed so she hadn't noticed him towering over her small bed. She shifted lightly, the movement pushing her clothing up her hips exposing more of her skin. The cords from Alucards mouth made it's way out of his mouth, hungrily searching for her young slender body. She gasped as her ankles were suddenly bound and she found herself upside down, her white nightgown falling from her slender body to pool onto the bed beneath her.

She screamed even as her arms were grabbed up and pulled behind her, effeciantly tieing her up. Next one of the tendrils forced itself into her mouth muffeling any further screams as it's tenticle like cords started to stroke her body.'

Last edited by Nittia on Thu May 24, 2007 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu May 24, 2007 4:09 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next