View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Dangerous lectures (for Autumn Legrasse) 

Post Dangerous lectures (for Autumn Legrasse)
What a nice afternoon! The sun keeps on shining, shedding a bright golden light over the strange Island I´ve made my home, the birdies chatter tweedlydeet, little furry animals go about their buiseness in the nearby trees and a light breeze makes the temperatures comfortable, carrying the sweet perfumes of a milion tropical flowers that grow in the woods.

I had choosen a place that gives a nice overwiew, high upon a ledge that makes a decorative line right down below the upper floor windows of the so called dormitory - or dorm as the students use to say. It´s really quite in there. Most of the girls are still buisy with teir schoolstuff, some were over there at the sportsfield and a few of them were taking a nap, a peaceful scene.

Concerning mysaelf I´m stil buisy with learning. Humans are a surprisingly creative kind of species. Some of their methods are just a blink away from beinh primitive, but their thoughts are really complex sometimes. So I have choosen to learn how to read. An easy task, but it´s a rewarding one as these creatures have something they call books. They store them in shelves, thousands of them, all with various aspects of their weired thoughts and history. I´ve taken some of them with me, taking some plesure out of reciting the written words aloud. The one I´m currently occupied with is a trivial thing, a crime-story full of murder and mayhem. How do these humans even dare to call us monsters??

Nonetheless it´s amusing. I´m reading aloud, changing my voice according to the role proposed by the book. The sober and calm narrator, the rasping and cruel voice of the murderer and - very funny - the shrieking fearful one of his current joung and female victim.

"If I´ll get you in my hands you´ll suffer bitch!"

..."the insane eyes of Tim Taylor almost transfixes little Lissy"

"No please don´t, put away that knife, please..."

(as I said, quite trivial^^)

So it´s all quite and nce this afternoon, really just the time to relax and recline. Your room is neat and tidy, all the urgent work is done, now you can take a nap or a shower - or a shower and a nap....choices....

But wait. There are books heapt up on the window-sill, books you can´t remember to have lent from the library - and to your further surprise, they are at the outward side! Your door had been locked, noone had been in your room during the lessons of the morning. How did they get there? And why?
Just by chance the CD playing on your stereo is done. Silence.
At least, there should be silence. Instead, you can hear voices. A harsh and brutal one, intimidating, threatening male voice and a squealing frightened girl. Just outside your window as it seems.
Silly thought. it´s the third floor up here. Impossible.

"First I´ll fuck your brains out - and then (brutal laughter)"

Thu May 24, 2007 9:23 am

Autumn let out a soft groan as she made her way into her dorm and flopped onto the bed. A scrambling hand skittered across the end-table as she flipped the cd-player on, letting the fast melodies whisk her away from the perilous mundanity of everyday life. That and finals. Gods she despised finals. She slid her window open, hoping to alleviate a bit of the heat that had accumulated in the stifling dorm over the day before making her way over to her dresser and getting changed. Unbuttoning the school top, she tossed it into the hamper. Her bra soon joined it, pulling on a tight little black tank-top that allowed her upper body a good deal more breathing room. Her skirt fell off too, even the plain white panties exchanged for a slightly more substantial pair of pink boyshorts.

With that, she dropped across her bed, laying down her head for only a minute before that strange diatribe.

She picked herself up immediately, walking cautiously over to the window and shutting it loudly, quite loud enough, in fact, for Wyrm to hear that someone was listening. She returned to her bed, hoping that one of the girls downstairs simply had a scary movie on too loud.

Fri May 25, 2007 4:10 am

Rigt in the middle of my funny lectures there was this bang when the window slammed shut.
That´s one of my major disadvantages. I´m perfectly able to distract myself - from whatever might be important.
Now there had been some important things happening around. First of all the place I´ve choosen is not that far away from others as I would have thought..... if i had spent a thought about that. Next, the window that had been slammed shut had not been open when I arrived here oh, and yes, there are some mixed emotions floating from inside. Tasty they are and they remind me that I haven´t had a refuel for some time now.
So let´s make the best out of this impromptu startup.

First thing to do: keep up the scene. Thus I keep on reading out loud this text, doing a little actors job too.

When the Narrator says that the brutal Tim grabs his victim and gives her a strong push I imitate her poor body being slammed against the fridge by a loud *BANG* against the window with one of my flat-ended, paddle-like tentacles that I have just used as a fan to get some cool air (yes, tentacles can be useful in a creative way) taking care not to be seen from inside.

On the other hand, I´m just too curious. To take a look who´s inside the room I use an eyestalk - so everythng that can be seen from inside is just this eye in the upper righthand corner of the window, staring.

Fri May 25, 2007 9:30 am

She continued to hear the raucous noise even through the closed window. Pulling her pillow over her head, she tried to calm her breathing, continuing to tell herself that it was just one of the girl's downstairs. One of those girls who teased her trying to scare her maybe. That was all, nothing dangerous, nothing wrong at all...

Of course, this was neither true nor good enough to stop her fear. She turned the volume on her cd-player up, facing the wall opposite the window as she curled up. Pillow over her head, her long red locks flowed out over the bed behind her and Wyrm could get a decent view of that firm little backside, emphasized by the scanty undergarments as she pulled her knees up to her chest, eyes closed as the voices outside her window continued.

Mon May 28, 2007 3:09 am

Oh those human girls, they never act the way I think they will. Most probably because they are all different, each one with special behaviours just as they all have special looks. Well, I´m going to learn , especially when it comes to this beauty. Foremost she sends out such a teasing turmoil of emotions that it´s by far the most pleasing dessert I´ve had for long. She´s frightened, yes, but she takes countermeasures to fight against her fear. How Interesting!
To add to this pleasure the sight she offers is as stunning as her behaviour. Sure, none of you will ever think that a monster like me is aroused at the sight of a female of my own specimen *shudders*, but the sight of such human females assets. Huh!
Great! Let´s keep her guessing and watch her moves. Oh those pretty long legs - adorable!

The disturbing Noise from outside dies away. The music flows, the softness of your pillow gives comfort and the security endowned to this pose you´ve taken calms you down. It´s an peaceful afternoon at all, and the girls trying to scare you are just silly and will give up their task when they see that they can´t make you run and scream.
Just one sound doesn´t fit to the tunes of the music. Some kind of a plopping bang, loud enough to penetrate music and the comfort of the cushion, you can even feel this sound.
(when using my mind-jump the air that occupied the space I´m now in has to look for another place, that makes the bang )

Now I´m in her room, hoovering as far away from her as possible, avoiding almost every further noise. If she turns around she´ll see me as I´m not as lucky as my cousin who´s able to get translucent. Hope she won´t. It´s hard to suppress a sigh at this sight. Marvellous.

If the cd wouldn´t play and if the sweet softness of the cushion wouldn´t damp other noises you could hear the wet slithering sound as a few thin tentacles unfold from the monster lurking in the faraway corner of your room. If you would stare at it you could see them growing longer and longer, stretching upward to the roof, reaching further and furter untill they are right above you, coud watch in disbelieve as they descent, slowly and carefully reaching out to those long red locks untill finally they touch them.
Tiny little fingers grow from the tip of those tentacles (two of them) to grab a strand of your hair, careful, almost lovingly, they do their best not to be felt .

Thu May 31, 2007 10:26 am

Autumn felt relieved as the noise finally died away, her eyes closed softly beneath her pillow as she drifted slowly off into an uneasy sleep. Her mind was still quite troubled, but most of her fears were washed away in the great blackness of the unconsciousness that slowly enveloped her, allowing his appearance in her room and the subsequent bang to be greeted with only a grimace across her features and a nuzzling of her face further into her pillow, the shockwaves rumbling through her body.

She squirmed softly ontop of her covers, trying to relieve some of the heat as her breath came in slow and soft with the rising and falling of her chest. Her breasts strained against the fabric of her top each time she inhaled, the hem of her shirt riding up her tummy and revealing the turquoise jewel in her belly-button ring, falling back down to hide it again as she exhaled.

Murmuring something, she batted at the tendrils stroking her hair, groaning as she rolled over, the idea in her head being that she was bothered by a few stray insects that had managed to make their way into her room, when, of course, the truth was far more dangerous.

Thu May 31, 2007 4:00 pm

Now take a look at that. She´s fallen asleep!
Well then, let´s do some preparations for a rude awakening.
To keep her a bit buisy those "stray insects" continue to play around with the loose strands of her marvelous hair.
More Tentacles unfold, one reaches out towards the door, turning the key that´s still sticking inside the lock, then taking it, hiding it up a nearby shelf. That will keep her from running and also stop some curious co-students from disturbing this scene to come.
An other one brandishes a razor sharp claw, a dangerous tool, but I´ll handle it with utmost care.

One of the thin tentacles that has fuddled around with the luring locks now picks up the brim of her top, allowing the claw to work without touching her precious skin.
With a *riitch* the bony blade slides through the fabric of the shirt.
Done with this the pink shorts were dealt with.
This job is a bit more tricky. There are a few more cuts to be done to remove this and again as much care as possible is taken not to hurt the sleeping beauty.
One, two, three slices - and the claw get´s stored away again.

The scene is set, so let the play begin.

*click*

Silence

Right in the middle of a tune the cd-player dies away.

There is no noise. Not even the notorious chattering of the birdies out in the nearby woods. No humm of bees searching for nectar. The other girls downsairs obviously quitted their scary project, there is no screaming and swearing any more.
But wait.
There is a noise.
Some slithering squishes. Driplets of slime hitting the ground. Wet skin rubbs against wet skin. Disgusting noises. Scary noises. Noises that shouldn´t be there.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:46 am

Autumn rolls over as her dreams suddenly turn dark, the squishing, slurping noises influencing those things running through her head. What was once a bright stream of harmless nonsense in her head suddenly became cold and bleak, yet still as indistinguisable from reality as before. She whimpered in her sleep as the sounds began, grimacing as she began to resurface in consciousness.

Of course, she wouldnt be aware of any of the precautions he'd taken, and his patience would be rewarded as she rubbed at her eyes, feeling quite suddenly cold. She wasn't sure when it had gotten so chilly in her....

She reached down...

She was quite positive she hadn't gone to sleep naked. This was the thought that caused her to come more fully to consciousness. her hand trailing up her tummy as she came back awake. Her cd-player was off, that had disturbed her the most, truth be told. The noises came second. As soon as she realized they weren't coming from her own head, she screamed.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:06 am

Sure this is a kind of wakeup call she hadn´t been prepared for *grin*

A surge of adrenalin can get you awake in a matter of a splitsecond, but sometimes it might have been better to stay in Morpheus arms instead.
Now you´ve come to consciousnes only to be the leading lady in a true nightmare.
There is "something" hoovering in the distant corner, a huge mass of interwining strands, glistening in a dark blue. A few different tentacles grow from it, some long and thin, some sturdy and strong. A strange maw is all that reminds of a face, no nose, no eyes - but nonetheless it seems to be fully aware of it´s surroundings and most of all, aware of you.
Thats the source of the ugly wet noise. You can see that there oozes some shiny silvery slime from those places of the creatures body where the tentacles seem to slide out of it.
Well, that´s what some of them are doing right now. They really grow longer and they are doing this only to reach out for YOU!

Ah, I know that it can be quite distracting to see me in my full glory, something I can use in my favour. The two thin tenacles I used to molest her a bit are now getting a strong hold to the silky strands of her marvellous hair. Guess she will learn about this the moment when she tries to move *another, very satisfied grin*

Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]