View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Midnight Melody (Bonjoceiv) 

Post Midnight Melody (Bonjoceiv)
It was late at night when Maya woke up with a start. She hadn't been able to get a good night's rest for a while now, thanks to the constant threat of being raped by a monster. There was no escape anywhere. Even her own room wasn't safe. The young woman sighed and wandered to her window and opened it, letting the cool night air blow in. Her silky black nightgown shimmered a bit in the bright moonlight, her curvaceous frame accented even more by the lighting. The chilly wind quickly revealed the fact she did not have a bra on as her nipples naturally hardened in response. But she rarely wore any underwear at all under her bedclothes; it was much more comfortable that way.

With a soft yawn, Maya stretched and glared out at the forests of the campus. She knew the monsters were out there...probably ravaging girls as she stood there. But she tried not to linger on this thought long and simply enjoyed the otherwise beautiful view.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:19 pm

Bonjoceiv was out on the campus, leaning up against a fountain. He sat there with his guitar in hand, his sunglasses were pocketed in his jacket. He began to strum the guitar and sing, "We've been through this all before, a thousand times... come on, come on, come on, tell me what's on your mind... Doesn't matter baby what I say... It all amounts to nothing anyway...". He knew it was quiet out, and he knew other monsters were on the prowl, he hoped this would at least make one girl curious enough to come see what the sound was.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:29 pm
Profile YIM

She closed her eyes as another breeze blew into her window. But this time, the sound of a guitar was carried on the wind, causing her to open her eyes. Surprised, Maya glanced around outside and saw someone playing a guitar at the fountain near the entrance of the dorms. Being the "curious cat" she was, she had to find out who it was. Besides, she didn't have much else to do. Quickly, before the stranger could leave, the young woman made her way to the first floor and pushed open the doors. She saw the young man and felt instantly mesmerized. Whether it was the guitar or him, she didn't know.

"Did you write that?" she asked as she slowly and timidly walked over to him, tilting her head a bit.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:43 pm

He continued strumming and singing for a moment, "...when push comes to shove, it's never enough... It always comes down to something... How could I live? Why would I try?... I could learn to live without you but that's a lie... No giving in or saying goodbye... Seems there's always something but all that's ever left is nothing..." He stopped, noticing the beautiful caramel colored girl. "Oh... no, I just sing it..." He smiled, putting the guitar down beside him. "Did I wake you?". He brushed the hair out of his face and pulled it back a little, smiling at her again.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:05 am
Profile YIM

She blinked as he asked her a question and laughed sheepishly. She was a little embarrassed by the fact that she was mindlessly staring at him like a silly little girl.

"Wake me?" she repeated before laughing again, "Oh no, I was already awake when I heard you playing. I thought maybe it was one of the students..."

Speaking of which, who was this strange, attractive young man? He appeared too young to be a teacher but male students weren't allowed. Maybe he was a TA or something. With a smile, Maya focused on him and his guitar.

"So...where'd you learn to play? Do you offer classes here at the school?" she asked.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:22 am

He smiled at her, standing up. " I taught myself... its something to kill the time as you live out on your own..." He slung the guitar over his back and smiled, "and I'm not a teacher... I just happened to stow away on the wrong plane... thought I was going to a little bit of heaven... but ever since I've been here I've had to sneak around since I found out this whole island is for girls only... but if you're interested, I will give lessons to you...". He winked at her, and turned to leave, "just don't tell anyone about seeing me okay?" He began to walk away, hoping she'd realize the few missing pieces of information he wasn't giving her, such as how she would accept the offer and how they would have their lessons.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:37 am
Profile YIM

"I see..." she said as he explained his reasons for being on the island. They sounded plausible enough.

She couldn't help but blush a bit when he offered her lessons and winked at her. Before she could agree, he was already leaving. Flustered, she stared after him before she could finally find what she wanted to say.

"Wait a moment," she called out to him. She walked over to him and folded her arms over her chest, "I don't even know where you're staying at. How are you supposed to teach me? I'd love to learn to play guitar...but where would we have the lessons at?"

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:43 am

He laughed a little, turning back he blushed and laughed. In his mouth, even in his disguise form he had fangs. Perfectly white teeth and fangs that stayed in his mouth, it was weird he knew, but he enjoyed it. "That's a good point... is there anywhere we could go to talk it out? Besides... its fucking cold out here... and sleeping in a cave I found isn't my idea of fun..." He chuckled at her, flashing a fang a little and then winked a little.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:48 am
Profile YIM

"Sure!" she said, "we can go up to my dorm room if you'd like. I don't have a roommate yet so there's no one to disturb or anything."

She gazed at him for a moment, spotting his fangs. She knew it would have been rude to do so but she couldn't help but let her eyes linger on his teeth. And then, of course, she just had to ask.

"Your teeth...are those...fangs?" she asked inquisitively, getting a bit closer so she can inspect them better.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:55 am

He chuckled, blushing, covering his mouth, "Yeah... I was born with 'em... they're nice and all... some girls get weirded out by em, others find something attractive about em...". He already knew which one she was, she had to be the latter, something was different about her when she noticed the fangs. He knew she liked the fact that he played guitar, and that we was willing to teach her, but something about the fangs seemed to make her more playful. He laughed a little, still having his hand over his mouth, then talked even though it was muffled, "so yeah... let's head up to your room...:. He held onto his guitar strap to insure it wouldn't fall and took away his hand and smiled at her.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:03 am
Profile YIM

Maya smiled. She always had an interest in vampires, she could never really explain it. Most people thought she was a little crazy for it, but she didn't really care.

"Well just so you know, I think they're unique and cute," she said matter-of-factly as she turned her back to him and headed back to the building, "so I guess you can say I find them attractive."

She giggled and blushed as they entered the dormitory and went up to her room. Once there, she plopped down on the bed, her large breasts bouncing as she landed.

"I noticed you said it was cold outside, would you like to close the window? The cold doesn't bother me much..." Maya said.

Her stiff nipples showed through her nightgown; though she didn't mind the cold her body still reacted like any other. Upon mention of the cold, she noticed that he could easily see her nipples this entire time. Hoping he didn't notice, she blushed deeper and modestly tried to cover them up with her arm.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:24 am

He chuckled at her comment and followed her. When they got to her room, he closed the door behind them and watched her bounce on the bed. He smiled at her happily, noticing her hard nipples, then looking back to her face as he leaned up against the door. "You could close the window... I've noticed you're cold as well..." he smirked and winked at her again, biting his lip with his fang gently.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:42 am
Profile YIM

She blushed harder realizing he in fact did notice her nipples. But then again, she should have known that he did, its not like they were subtle, especially in her thin nightgown. With a shy laugh, she got back up.

"I guess I should apologize for that," she said as she walked over and closed the window, "but you're a guy; I'm sure it was quite the treat for you."

Figuring her secret was now out, she let her arm drop as she sat back on the bed and looked over at him.

"You don't have to stand all the way over there. You can come sit here," Maya said warmly, patting an area of the bed next to her.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:48 am

He smiled and on his way over to her bed he said, "yeah... it was... especially when they're on such a beautiful girl...". He winked at her again and the he sat down, and smiled at her. "So what could we talk about?". He noticed her nipples again and stared for a moment, then drew his attention back to her face.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:39 am
Profile YIM

She laughed and waved her hand dismissively.

"Oh stop, you're making me blush," she said with a giggle. Her laughter died down a bit as she smiled and folded her hands over her lap, "How about we talk about those lessons."

She glanced at his guitar then back at him.

"Where were we going to have them at? You don't have a place to stay, do you?"

Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next