View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Solitude interrupted (KouzaKai) 

Post Solitude interrupted (KouzaKai)
Naoko made her way into the 3rd floor showers late, even later than usual. She’d spent the entire day and most of the night finishing papers and studying for finals and was relieved to find the blue-tiled room abandoned. She made her way to the closest stall, pulling the flimsy plastic curtain closed behind her. Unceremoniously she shrugged off her fluffy white robe and let it fall to the floor as she stepped into the shower proper.

Naoko hissed as the first streams of water hit her naked flesh, the initial cold causing her nipples to become rock hard before the torrent of water heated up. Her tanned skin glistened under the artificial lights as the water ran down her ample curves from where it pounded against her full, perky breasts down to her trim waist and the firm hills of her pert ass and finally down her long, shapely legs. Eager to get back to her room and finally get some sleep, Naoko slathered soap onto her washcloth and began methodically scrubbing her gorgeous body. Before long, however, her hands reached her breasts and Naoko bit her lip as the soft, wet cloth rubbed over her erect nipples. Before she realized she was doing it, the washcloth had fallen from her hands, each of which was gripping one of her soft, supple breasts, kneading and squeezing the magnificent orbs as a faint moan escaped her throat.

Sat May 26, 2007 11:16 am
Profile WWW

The creature KouzaKai was left trapped in this dorm for the time being. He'd just gone and knocked some poor, defenseless student, and now he wanted to get some quite time, and perhaps replenish his body.

This area he's seen, the showers, were wet enough for his taste. Firstly he let the shower he's gotten to wash over his body...then he turned it off and took a doze.

Not until he was awakened by the opening of water to his other side was he awakened once more. Seems like only an hour had, passed, and personally he would like to meet this person who so callously disturbed his rest. He would make him...or most preferably her, pay...

But upon a look and peek through some hole placed unceremoniously in the cubicle, by some peeping tom...or jane...he surveyed a girl washing herself.

At least, that's what she was doing before he saw her drop the towel...

Immediately his sense went from 'half-awake' to 'fully awake'. He knew, before the day is over, he would have his last...'meal'.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon May 28, 2007 5:28 pm
Profile YIM

"Mmmmmmm...." Naoko moaned, biting her lip and trying to hold back the sound before she remembered that she was alone. The washroom door squeaked rather loudly, so she surely would have heard if anyone had come in...Slowly her lust overpowered her nerves, her moans grew louder, filling the small tiled room as she continued to manipulate her own body.

As one delicate hand continued to pleasure the soft, perky orb that it held, the other released its treasure and dropped below. Her ass wriggling invitingly, Naoko inched her feet apart, spreading her shapely legs to give her better access to her hot little slit which now dripped with more than mere water. Her moans sharply rose in both volume and pitch as she slipped one long, slender finger into her tight, wet cunt. Thanks to N.I.C.E Labs' nanite technology her body was quickly repaired each time she was attacked, keeping her nice and tight for the monsters, no matter how many times, how long or how hard she was ravaged. Her stamina was increased as well, and her body could accommodate the inhuman shafts many of the beasts possessed without incurring serious damage.

But her mind wasn't on monsters right now, or the horrible things they so loved to do to her. All she thought about was the exquisite pleasure that consumed her body as she slowly began to pump her finger in and out, in and out, in a rhythm with a steadily increasing tempo.

Tue May 29, 2007 10:57 am
Profile WWW

And so the show continued, an unwittingly grandiose display for the monster, unknowingly done for his benefit...

As he watched, he learned a lot more about pleasuring the species this girl belonged to.

She loved to touch those firm, round globes with which he had quite a share of. She was really lost in thoughts, of what he did not know, but fact of the matter is she did not even know he was in the cubicle just beside her...much less she didn't even know that he was there, even before her. She was really...lost by the feelings bought about by touching them.

Noted...

And one hand slid down to her lower regions, past her stomach and down to that...mound...with the slit. What was it they called that? Vagina. Or better yet, pussy. That was the area which produced the most sensation when touched...based on the girl's expressions, and the volume of her voice, which increased as time passed and as...something...inside of her built up.

Slowly he would let two of his tentacles creep up. He had an idea what to do now. The steam coming from the other room...her apparent 'distraction'...these things worked for his advantage.

Soon, she wouldn't have to work alone.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue May 29, 2007 3:10 pm
Profile YIM

Blissfully unaware of the monstrous voyeur observing her every action, Naoko continued unabated. Her head fell backwards, long dark hair clinging to her wet skin. Her eyes were closed and her full, red lips were parted just slightly. Gradually her breathing began to quicken, her gorgeous chest rising and falling at an ever increasing speed. Her left hand, stilly rhythmically kneading her breast, now flicked its index finger across her nipple every few seconds. An accompanying jolt seemed to rush through her body each time it happened, as she gasped and jumped.

Below, her hand kept furiously pumping. Her moans were nearly screams now as her thumb flicked at her throbbing clit in sync perfectly with finger teasing her nipple. The doomed student had no way to know that her own actions were educating the monster that would soon be ravaging her innocent body. No way to know that while she pushed herself closer towards ecstasy, the creature’s tentacles were closing in on her defenseless form.

Wed May 30, 2007 5:08 am
Profile WWW

His tentacles propelled him to step over into the other cubicle like a macabre squid moving over an obstacle. Driven by his lust and compelled to the extremes by this student, he landed noiselessly behind her.

Here he was now, with the student just in front of him, gyrating her hips to a rythm that only she hears. Moving her hands in tune to a thousand sensations bouthg about by the serious lust she was presently feeling, uncontrolled and wild. She did not even know who had crawled in with her in this cubicle.

When all of a sudden, from out of the steam his tentacles shot out, finding their marks, although missing out on an arm and a limb. He caught the arm stoking the nipple, and one outstretched limb. Then from out of the steam came the monster's face, bit by bit becoming visible as he went near.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed May 30, 2007 6:28 am
Profile YIM

Naoko’s blissful serenity was abruptly shattered as the agile tentacles whipped out to take hold of her lovely body. She screamed, a scream loud enough that it would have alerted half to dorm to her plight if it hadn’t been for N.I.C.E’s sound-dampening machines, working to ensure that her encounter with the strange aquatic beast wouldn’t be interrupted.

The terrified student thrashed about wildly, desperately trying to loosen the grip of the tentacles. Her gorgeous breasts bounced and jiggled with her frantic movements, glistening wetly under the bright lights. She quickly realized that her struggles were futile but the panicked need to flee still gripped her. Nervously, she looked over her shoulder, and what she saw caused her to scream anew.

Wed May 30, 2007 7:48 am
Profile WWW

His actions were driven by the need to procreate, and his moves were lightning quick. Somehow he was surprised as she seemed to be screaming at the top of her voice, yet the scream sounded only to be halfway her throat. What was this?

Nevertheless, mere details. He shrugged them off as mere details as he pushed her off to the wall, and immediately bound her arms and legs, rendering her motionless and splayed against the wall. Her breathing was haggard, forced...her chests heaved impressively. She tried to struggle...her hips moved to an unseen rythm.

Once again his drool collected at his mouth and he dripped it onto the girl's nubile body. He looked at her from top to bottom...like some gruesome art critic eyeing a potential work of art.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 31, 2007 12:35 am
Profile YIM

It all happened too quickly for her to really react. Within moments the rest of her limbs were restrained and she found herself pressed firmly against the cold, wet tiled wall. Her arms were held out to her side, preventing her from trying to protect herself, while her legs were spread wide, exposing her tight, wet pussy to the beast. The soft pink lips were silky smooth, slick with her own juices and spread just slightly. The tiny bud of her clitoris throbbed with lust, betraying the fact that her body was still highly aroused from her own manipulations. Naoko continued to scream, scream with all her might. Her voice filled the steamy room but the sound died at the walls. Even if someone had stood with their ear to the door, N.I.C.E.’s efficient technology would keep the attack a secret. Her cries died soon though, her breathing now ragged as she struggled to catch her breath. Her eyes slowly widened as the creature closed in on her. As he loomed up before her she could do nothing but stare, frozen in fear, even as a drop of hot, thick saliva fell onto her gorgeous body. All the bound student could think of was how much the creature looked like a dog eyeing a particularly juicy steak, waiting for just the right moment to begin devouring it.

Thu May 31, 2007 7:59 am
Profile WWW

He began flicking his tongue over her face...savoring the clean, smooth skin she had been washing with soap before.

Reed thin tentacles, almost finger-like, extended from his form and ran over the girl's curves, more dangerous tha a mountain road. He moved them from her shoulders...down to her breasts, onto and over her nipples. A slight reaction, they hardened a little bit as he touched them. Downward still...over her flat stomach...downward still.

Until her reached her pussy, a downy mound, hairless and smooth. He moved the tentacles over it, tracing her slit, feeling her wetness. From the water, or from something else, he wasn't sure. All he knew, was that she was dripping wet.

He was taking in her form visually too. He couldn't wait to get his hands and tentacles all over her, but of course niceties must be observed.

" Hello there." he said." Nice to...make your acquaintance."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 31, 2007 8:21 am
Profile YIM

Naoko let out a frightened, clenching her eyes closed and turning her head away as the creature’s tongue slid across her pretty face. Tears ran from her eyes, but they were lost in the water dripping from her dark, silky hair.

A shudder ran through her gorgeous form as the thin tentacles began their exploration of her curvaceous form. To her shame, she bit her lip and felt a blush burn across her cheeks as they briefly teased her perky nipples, teasing them back into full arousal. That was nothing, however, compared to when they found her dripping pussy. Her muscles instinctively tightened and the helpless student let out a soft cry, the juicy lips of her cunt still incredibly sensitive.

When he spoke, her eyes snapped back out. The monster was…intelligent. Slowly, obviously still terrified, she turned to look back at him. “Please…!” She begged, her voice pitiful and helpless, “Please, just let me go!”

Thu May 31, 2007 8:59 am
Profile WWW

Her cries of mercy fell on deaf ears as the monster, clearly lost in the moment, touched places she would most likely touch herself.

He renewed his attentions on her nipples, wrappign tentacles around them and doing the action of milking them. He observed as they moved back and forth on her breasts, little caps on the girl's tanned skin. They hardened, crinkled, jutted out even more at the attentions given to them. It was as if it just started again, whatever attentions they were given earlier were just continued once more.

He let his tentacle be trapped in between the girl's leg, which instinctively clenched together tightly. He made it struggle. tickling her in the process, and making friction with the girl's pussy.

" Actually I'm doing you a favor." he said, with a slight jeer. " I'm picking up where you left off..."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:18 am
Profile YIM

“No, no no…!” Naoko chanted, though it was unclear whether her pleas were directed at her monstrous attacker or her own body. She suppressed a groan of lust as the creature’s agile tentacles returned to her breasts, curling around the sensitive points crowning them. They pulled and tweaked, teasing her back to the heights of her arousal.

The wet shaft wriggling between her tightly-clenched thighs was greatly aided by the slick fluids coating them, easing its struggle until it finally made contact with the silky pink lips of her pussy. “No, please don’t!” she cried, her struggles intensifying as the tentacle began to tease her honeyed lips, eliciting yet more of the sweet fluid.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:39 am
Profile WWW

" Oh come on..." He said teasingly, " You know you want it."

He drew closer to her. He could just kiss her...and he did just that, sliding his mucus-coated tongue against hers. He had his arms against the wall, his body pressing against hers. He could feel the nipples against his scales, they were hard little points which were flattened once he got on top of them.

" Oh yes..."

He didn't release them, though. He continued rolling them with his tentacles, gripping and releasing them. He however used the bounds on her feet to take it slightly apart. Either against her will or not, he continued his attentions on her poor naked body...enjoying the reactions he was seeing. After all, the feeling of arousal was still fresh in her memory...he just needed to fan them again.

Now more free to move, he roughle rasped his tentacles against the sensitive lips of the girl's pussy, soaking it in the flowing juice dripping onto her legs, which had the illusion of water breaking from a dam...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:25 am
Profile YIM

“No!!” She screamed but before she could protest further the beast roughly pressed his lips against hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She struggled, her cries muffled, but it quickly became clear that there was no escape from his grasp. The massive creature dwarfed the petite student as he ground her body against his. She groaned, terror losing the battle against lust as the creature’s agile tentacles continued to skillfully tease her sensitive breasts.

The fires within her began to flare up again thanks to the monster’s unrelenting attentions. She let out a cry of despair as the creature forced her shapely legs apart, exposing her defenseless pussy to his inevitable attack. The smooth skin of her bare mound glittered wetly, and the soft, silky lips of her slit dripped with her ample juices. She sobbed, ashamed at how readily her body responded to his manipulations and dreading what he might do next.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:24 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next