View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Rude Awakening (Open) 

Post Rude Awakening (Open)
The day was finally winding down for Rachael. Today was her first day on campus. With the chaos of settling in and getting everything all set Rachael was simply worn out. When she got back to her dorm room for the night Rachael immediately undressed and jumped into a nice warm shower. She stayed in longer than usual but now she was done. Dressed in light blue stain robe Rachael sat herself down on the edge of her bed and crossed her legs. Only with one hand Rachael rubbed the towel against her head to dry it off while the other reached back to balance her. The constant motion had caused the stain robe to open some and without realizing it Rachael’s left breast was fully exposed. Suddenly tossing the towel to the side Rachael pulled her left arm forward and laid back on the bed. Looking up on the ceiling she let out a sigh.

“What a day,” Rachael said as the events of today ran through her mind. Now that she was here she somehow felt letdown. Regardless she would now have to live with her choice.

Last edited by RahRah on Sun May 27, 2007 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 27, 2007 3:28 am

Sun May 27, 2007 3:31 am
Profile YIM

(Of course, sorry I forgot to mention this was open to anyone)

Sun May 27, 2007 4:14 am

Standing by her bed, the alien's camouflage began to fade. The wall color it had taken on drained into a granite grey. The smooth texture was replaced by bumpy skin. Alucard looked the woman over, appraising her with its large yellow eyes.

Alucard could definitely be considered a monster, a creature of sixteen feet in height and eight feet wide at the shoulder. The alien's head was half its height. Alucard looked down at her, and when it spoke, it sounded as if many people were speaking at the exact same time, at the exact same tempo...

"Perfect... Just what I need..."

Sun May 27, 2007 12:14 pm
Profile YIM

Rachael’s head jerked to the side and her eyes widen in shock at what stood by her bed. She tried to scream but nothing came out. Immediately she tried to escape but only succeeded in falling off the bed. Now her stain robe disheveled. The slash around her waist was untied and let the robe wide open revealing her luscious breasts. Lying on her back Rachael crawled towards the door.

Sun May 27, 2007 6:30 pm

Alucard looked down at the female on the floor. "You look delicious," Alucard said. One of its enormously long arms reached down, its thick, long fingers wrapping about her waist.

"I bet you taste wonderful," the alien said. Its eyes shone as it gazed at her lucious body.

Sun May 27, 2007 7:38 pm
Profile YIM

Now that she was being held by this creature of enormous size, Rachael began to pound her fists on the appendage wrapped around her.

“Let go of me y-you… whatever you are!” Rachael yelled as it was the first thing to escape her sweet lips. Images ran through her mind as he thought about what the creature said about ‘tasting good’.

Tue May 29, 2007 10:15 pm

"I think not," said the alien, physically lifting her to its mouth. Even as it did so, Alucard continued to appraise her young body. Alucard opened its mouth wide...

Tue May 29, 2007 10:25 pm
Profile YIM

If Rachael was not scared out of her mind, she would be now. The creature now brought Rachael towards its mouth. Horrified at the thought of being eaten Rachael intensified her resistance but it mattered not.

“Please don’t eat me!” Rachael screamed as she believed this would be the end.

Tue May 29, 2007 11:50 pm

"I hunger," said Alucard, tilting its head back and raising her simultaneously. The alien moved Rachael over its gaping maw, ready to drop her in.

"I must eat," the alien told her, in an almost apologetic tone. Before it would drop her in, though, it began to remove her robe...

Wed May 30, 2007 2:43 am
Profile YIM

Fearing the end, Rachael closed her eyes tightly and tears began to flow. Cringing waited for the end but she was a little surprised by the monster removing her clothing. Surly a monster would just eat her, why would it require her clothing off. Confidence began to build in her and Rachael mustered something.

“W-Why are you removing my clothing?”
Rachael said nervously.

Thu May 31, 2007 1:01 am

Alucard answered the naked woman. "I don't like the taste of clothes. When the option is available to me, I always remove them." So having spoken, Alucard moved the nude student closer to its gaping jaws.

Thu May 31, 2007 1:07 am
Profile YIM

Disregarding what the creature said as it came closer to eating her. Rachael came to the conclusion that she wanted to live. This thing was taking forever at eating her. Noticing the arm around her naked form, Rachael opened her mouth and bit down on the creature’s flesh.

Thu May 31, 2007 10:59 pm

The grey flesh did not seem to feel any pain from her bite; Rachael's teeth had not even torn the alien's skin. Alucard grinned at her, not seeming to care that she had bitten its arm.

Alucard's eyes gleamed as it rubbed a finger on the side of her face, and it chuckled at her effort. "That won't work," said Alucard. "You're still going to be my dinner."

Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:21 am
Profile YIM

Seeing her ‘attack’ fail horribly Rachael can only look away as the creature ran its cold grey finger across her face.

“Get it over with already!” Rachael barked out at the creature and showed her growing frustration.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next