View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Dream or Reality (Lilith) 

Post Dream or Reality (Lilith)
It had been a long day. Classes were going on, practicing the new dance routine, and spending a lot of time making new friends that I was EXHAUSTED! I just got back to my room after my shower and dropped my towel on the bed. I walked over to my Closet and began looking for something to wear. "Now where did I put that.... Ah here it is!" I pulled out my sheer almost see through camisole and matching underwear. I grabbed one of my shorts from in my drawers and put them on. I then returned to my desk and started working on one of my assignments for class tomorrow.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:00 am
Profile YIM WWW

Lilith flew across the side of the building, looking from window to window. It was night, and her sexual hormones were prepping to peak again. There weren't many girls out tonight, and those that were were already being tended to. Tonight would also be a choice night to try out her human disguise.

In one window, a voyerous Lilith watched a girl get into a sexy revealing cami. She licked her lips in anticipation. This girl was a perfect candidate for tonight. Landing on the ground, Lilith's body shifted. Her wings shrank and thinned into human arms. and her tail disappeared. Her talons became fleshy and split into human feet. As she had hoped, the transformation was a success...

Well, for the most part. Lilith realized that she was still completely naked, though it didn't bother her at all, seeing as she always was. Still, she couldn't just show up at the girl's room all naked... unless....

Lilith ran into the dorm building, making sure nobody saw her. After making sure the coast was clear, she ran down the hallway to the girl's room and knocked on the door. As she waited, she ruffled up her hair and made her pussy leak love juice. Finally, to top it all off, she covered her private parts with her arms.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:11 am
Profile YIM

There came a loud knock on my door and put my pencil down. I pinned my hair back and walked over to the door. I opened the door to see a girl standing there stark naked and gasped. Apparently something had taken advantage of her. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" I led the girl into my room and handed her a big t-shirt. I grabbed a water bottle and it to the girl taking a seat next to her.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:22 am
Profile YIM WWW

"T-thanks..." Lilith held the shirt in her hands and sat down on the bed. "I was just outside for a walk, and next thing I knew, I was the prey of some hideous monster!"

Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:33 am
Profile YIM

I'm sure my expression was shocked so I took a swig of my water. "Are you okay? How did it happen!"

Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:37 am
Profile YIM WWW

"It was so sudden... I didn't even notice them... they came up behind me, tore off my clothes, and thrust this thick leathery tentacle deep within me."

Lilith put her hand to her pussy, blushing heavily.

"It stretched me... now it hurts...."

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:12 am
Profile YIM

Oh my gosh, was all that was flooding my mind. "Would you like me to take a look to make sure you have no open wounds? I really am sorry, I am still hoping to not get mixed up with them!"

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:16 am
Profile YIM WWW

Lilith was surprised. THis was going to be a lot easier than she previously thought. Still, she needed to wait until the time was right.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:32 pm
Profile YIM

I moved from the bed and grabbed my flash light. I took her hand aside and took a quick look. "I use to intern at my mother's office. She was a ginacologist. You look fine!" I put the flash light back and smile at her.

"If you don't feel like being alone, you are welcome to stay the night with me."

Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Yes please... I don't want to be alone tonight."

OOC: It's spelled Gynocologist.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:10 pm
Profile YIM

((((I know, but I was distracted by my cousin then I just started typing something. Thank you))))

I walk over to my drawer and bend over to pick out a pair of underwear and bring it back to the girl.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Thank you." Lilith took the panties and looked at them for a few seconds before putting them on; she often forgets how to put clothes on.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:35 pm
Profile YIM

I giggle at the girl then offer her my bed. I return to my closet with a blanket and a pillow and make a nice bedding on the floor. I then brush the hair from the girl's face and smile intently at her, kissing her forehead. "Good Night."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Actually.... why don't you come into bed with me?" she asked.

This time is almost upon me! OOOOHHHH! I'm becoming all giddy!

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:51 pm
Profile YIM

I stare into her eyes not sure what to think. So I calmly agree and pull back the sheets. The girl clammers into my bed and I follow her. Staring at her lovely face, I brush the hair from her face.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next