View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Moving in. (Jessica and Alucard) 

Post Moving in. (Jessica and Alucard)
( Hope I’m doing this right. )

Her eyes gaze up at the structure of the building, studying it for a moment, and taking in the environment. -This certainly is a lovely area. The building itself could use a little touching up- she thinks to herself for a moment. Holding a large bag over her shoulder and another on the ground beside her, she begins to make her way to the entrance.

She is wearing a her usual outfit for now, short red shorts and a small white tank top, covered with a small red jacket that matched her hair, along with sandals for shoes. Making her way up the stairs she looks down at the piece of paper she got from her pocket. "Hmm... 385A... " Moves her way to the 3rd floor and drops her bags for a moment, to rest. Wondering to herself why she brought so much things she takes a moment to study the halls. They seem pretty basic, white walls, dark tan doors, the place looked so depressing.

She soon picks up her bags again and makes her way down the hallway. Whispering a bit to herself as she reads the doors. "381.. 383.. Ok here we go" Putting the bags down she puts in the key and looks around her room, no roommate yet. Putting the bags in her room she quickly plops down into one of the nearest beds, kicking the door closed some as she rests. This is such a big change for her, around civilization... But she has wanted this for a long time. She wanted to experience others emotions, to understand things.. She wanted to learn about the outside world. Forgetting to lock the door she finds herself tired from the long trip, and begins to drift off to sleep for a moment. Her ruby hair spawned out on the bed, with one leg dangling down from the side of the bed.

Last edited by jessicastar on Thu May 31, 2007 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 28, 2007 6:08 pm
Profile YIM

Mon May 28, 2007 6:33 pm
Profile YIM

Mon May 28, 2007 6:53 pm
Profile YIM

Alucard had been resting peacefully on the ceiling of an otherwise empty dorm. It had been camouflaged to match the ceiling, and had thus went unseen. The alien heard the sound of the student entering, and rolled over slowly, still clinging to the ceiling effortlessly. Its eyes opened, looking down at the nubile woman below, and suddenly it felt hungry. The huge, round orbs ran over her body, appraising her, as Alucard wondered about the woman.

Mon May 28, 2007 7:02 pm
Profile YIM

With the presence of other students around, it was impossible for her to feel anything was wrong; too many emotions to even begin to sort out, at least not without a focus point. She stirs for a moment before jumping up, realizing that she fell asleep for a moment there and sighs. Moving around she sits on the bed a moment and gets a good look at her room. It seems she no roommates have been in here yet, if she even had any. There were a couple of beds in the room, a bunk bed in the corner opposent from her and the bed that she was currently sitting on by the door. There were three desks and three closets.

A grin appears on her face, realizing she had pick of the room. Getting up she grabs her bags and starts to put things away, just a few things to make claim to the desk and closet to the bed that’s by the door. She did not notice yet that the door was still unlocked, however to lock ones door while in the room was a foreign concept to her. Looking over at the computer for a moment she tilted her head, she has heard about these things before. However she has never yet seen one. She shrugs it off for now and continues to put things away, hanging her cloths away. She decides to hang up her little jacket as well, as well as kicking off her sandals. Leaving her only in her red shorts and white tank top. Humming to herself while she put things away.

Mon May 28, 2007 10:23 pm
Profile YIM

Clinging to the ceiling like a chameleon, Alucard began to crab-walk along the top of the room towards a wall. It was completely silent as it moved, coming down the wall while maintaining its coloring to stay disguised. When it reached the floor, the alien stood normally, the colors of the wall draining away like water down a drain until the alien was as grey as stone. Its eyes, however, were a solid, glowing yellow.

Alucard was sixteen feet tall, entirely half of its size being its head. Eight-foot long arms touched the ground as Alucard nodded slightly and said, "Hello..."

The alien's voice was actually a multitude of voices, sounding as dozens of people all speaking at the same time. Its eyes and wide mouth radiated hunger as it grinned at her...

Tue May 29, 2007 12:37 am
Profile YIM

Closing the closet door she sighs softly, finally hanging up the last of her cloths. She’s been so preoccupied with the tasks she failed to notice this creature moving down and becoming visible. However the moment she went to reach for her bag, she turned toward its direction as it said its greetings. She flinches hard and falls back suddenly, letting out a loud cry, which was soon follows by a "oof!" sound when she hit the ground, just inches from her bed. Looking back at it her eyes grow in pure terror, not believing what she’s looking at!

Could this be some kind of trick, some kind of new-girl prank the others have cooked up? But this... whatever it was. Looked so real! And its movements were amazing. Unsure of herself she begins to back up to the bed. She figured it was better to look at it from the viewpoint of the hall, not wanting to be cornered. She starts to jump up, preparing to turn and run toward the door that was close to her. Though through this she does not scream. If this is in-fact a prank, she didn’t feel like adding to the embarrassment.

Tue May 29, 2007 12:52 am
Profile YIM

Before the nubile student could make it to the door, an eight-foot-long arm reached out for her, the hand on it large enough to grasp a refrigerator, the long, squarish fingers moving to block her path. Alucard laughed. "Now, now, I can't have you escaping," the alien said in a chorus of voices.

At so close up, Jessica could see that the alien's skin was not smooth, but rather bumpy. Alucard looked down at her, hungry.

Tue May 29, 2007 1:01 am
Profile YIM

Quickly stops her run toward the door the moment the arm blocks her access to it. Now she knew this couldn’t be some kind of joke or trick, whatever this thing was it had to be real. Turning back to him she has to look up from his sheer size. Whatever it was it at least understood English well enough. Looking around with her eyes, trying to find some way to escape. But her mind so griped with fear, she found it so hard to think.

"..W.. What is it you.. want?... " She says, her voice trembles, figuring talking to the thing was her only option. Though she knew what it wanted, it hungered. And from the way its looking at her, she was his meal. Pressing her hand slightly on her stomach she felt how hungry it was, but this emotion was so weird, she couldn’t tell exactly how it fed.

Before he can answer her general question her voice quivers again "Please... don’t eat me... I... I don’t want to die..."

Tue May 29, 2007 1:14 am
Profile YIM

Alucard looked at the student, its eyes shining brighter in anticipation. The alien began to imagine what she might taste like in its mouth, grinning wider and wider, showing its vast, toothless maw to the innocent student.

"I must eat you," said the alien. It looked at her with a malevolent smile, eager to collect her nubile body in its giant mouth...

(I replied to your PM...)

Tue May 29, 2007 1:23 am
Profile YIM

Watching him practically drooling over the thought of eating her. She started to blink a bit, looking down a moment, seemingly staring off for a moment. His emotions were becoming so strong, even her fear couldn’t distract her from it. Such strong desire, but it wasn’t like any desire of eating like she was used too. This creatures desire for hunter was almost like that of sex, a mixture of both. As he spoke, she quickly returned to reality and begin to back up, getting on the bed some she presses herself against the wall, her eyes trembling.

"Y.. You cant... Please there has to be something else.. you can eat... Please I don’t want to die... There’s so much I wanted to do...."

His emotions seem to have an effect on her however, her body does feel a bit warm, her heart already racing from fear, but also a bit of desire. His emotions are becoming so strong that its almost overlapping her own.

Tue May 29, 2007 1:32 am
Profile YIM

(Note: No offense, but Alucard is of neutral gender, neither a he or a she.)

Alucard followed her to the bed, keeping its eyes on her the whole time. "I only eat humans," said Alucard. "Do you place your own value above that of others? Would you rather me eat someone else?"

Before giving her time to react, the alien's arm reached out and lifted her off of the bed, bringing her toward it like she weighed nothing. It couldn't help itself any longer, and began to laugh...

Tue May 29, 2007 1:36 am
Profile YIM

Listening to it she is unsure how to respond. Even if she did think of a response, its embrace would have cut it off. All thoughts were taken from her from fear as she screams out quickly for help. Surely someone would hear her and help; she wonders why she didn’t think of this before. Her arms and legs struggle against the massive arm of this creature, looking at it fearfully as she inches closer. "Please! Don’t eat me! NO!!"

Wiggling with all her strength she only tires herself out more. Never encountering such a creature, she has no idea how to respond to it.

Tue May 29, 2007 2:04 am
Profile YIM

Alucard's mouth opened wide as the alien's hand moved her closer, closer. Its tongue lolled out, touching against her face, rubbing her smooth face with its moist surface. The tongue withdrew, and Alucard chuckled. "You taste even better than I thought," said Alucard.

Tue May 29, 2007 2:09 am
Profile YIM

Begins to tremble as she watches its head get closer and closer. This things mouth could easily swallow her whole! Kicking her legs she desperately tries to fight. Hearing nothing from the halls she wonders if anyone heard her. She begins to scream again for help as its tongue runs over her cheek. Disgusted she closes her eyes and cringes. "Oh God... Get off me you disgusting creature!"

For a moment her strength is renewed, kicking and clawing at the arm and wiggling her body to try to get away. Giving it everything she had her fear quickly becomes anger, giving herself one last chance.

Tue May 29, 2007 2:17 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next