View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Kalia Returns! (for Violett) 

Post Kalia Returns! (for Violett)
With a fiery flash, Kalia stepped out of a portal and into the soft grass. The smells of smoke and female musk hung in the midnight air, pouring off of Kalia's body. She was excited! She was back!

It seemed like she had barely been allowed a taste of freedom months earlier, when she had first come here to Shokushu. But she had returned now, and she intended to stay. Of course, breaking Hades' hold would require some very special ingredients soon....but that could wait for now. Kalia was thirsty!

Kalia stretched her shapely limbs like a cat, enjoying the cool night air on her always-warm skin. She tilted her head backward and closed her eyes, sampling the scents. The school was miles away, but Kalia's sense were supernatural when it came to a certain odor: that of human females.

Within moments, her bright green eyes flashed open, and she let out a happy, hungry cry. Behind the smells of the ocean and the jungle, through the tangle of the feminine scents surrounding the school, one odor seemed to be screaming for attention due to its extreme timidity. She could detect notes of delicate purple flowers, and a gentle hint of light whipped cream. This morsel would be the perfect re-introduction to the glorious wine-tasting that was Shokushu!

Kalia followed the intriguingly soft scent to the dorms. She finally stopped outside of an open window. Her long tongue hung from her mouth, and drool began to wet her massive breasts. Her eyes were glowing with lustful thirst as she stood perfectly silent outside in the dark. Her fleshy wings wrapped around her body, forming a sort of corset.

The succubus faded into the dark, becoming little more than two green lights in the night. She would watch her prey for a bit before she tasted her. The smell of cream and flowers was still faint, even this close to her prey. She knew this would be a wonderfully delicate appetizer.

http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=1325

Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:45 am

Yawning softly, Violett awoke, turning on her desk lamp because it was the closest light, then peering aroung for her glasses.

Her roomates were out. Maybe, if they were lucky, they'd just fallen asleep somewhere else. Maybe they'd made some new friends and were spending the night in another dorm room.

Whatever the case, Violett felt positively tiny as she adjusted her oversized black t-shirt, pulling it back down to mid-thigh as she gazed out the window at the curious green lights.

"Could have sworn I closed this..."

Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:55 am

Kalia giggled to herself as she watched the small girl turn on her light and get out of her bed. This one seemed...underdeveloped compared to many of the other students. Perhaps it was this youthful and pure appearance that made her odor (and, soon, taste!) so tantalizing?

The succubus refrained from grabbing the girl's slender body even though she was only a few feet away on the other side of the open window. This was her first meal back, and she wanted it to go just right! Kalia relaxed in the dark, eying her prey, knowing the student could see nothing more than green lights that appeared to be far away.

Curious to see her reaction, Kalia wafted her wings a little in the dark, pushing invisible clouds of her own odor into the girl's room. After a moment, the student would be practically swimming in a heady mix of brimstone, smoke, and female musk.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:33 pm

Gasping and coughing, Violett closed her eyes, fanning the air with her hand. Her head was swimming as she wobbled to her feet, backing away from the window in feat until she fall over backwards.

Staring out at the green light in horror, she managed to convince her tembling body to sit up.

"Wh... who... Wha.... What... How... I... Please... D-d-don't hurt me..."

Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:30 pm

Pressing her advantage on the now seated girl, Kalia stepped forward and leaned her upper half into the room through the open window. In the light of the lamp, the frightened student could see Kalia's sharp fangs, long tongue, and massive breasts. The succubus smiled evilly and winked.

"Do you have any idea how WONDERFUL you smell, my love?"

Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:54 am

VIolett looked up, her jaw dropping in awe as she blushed.

"R-r-really?"

She stared, almost as if hypnotized, or maybe intoxicated, transfixed by this strange creature's beautiful form. Smiling shyly, she held out a hand.

"I... I've been using one of those herbal shampoos lately..."

She crawled closer, like a moth drawn to a flame, giggling nervously.

"You... You're beautiful.... But... Well... You really shouldn't smoke.... and... please, I'll have to insist you don't bring your smoke in here... I... I'll wait right here while you finish... whatever it is... Okay?"

Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:46 am

"Oh, you silly thing. I''m not smoking anything...that's just me. It's the scent of my body. Just like the scent that surrounds you, of flowers and cream, is not due to any shampoo or perfume...it comes from inside you. It leaks from every pore of your body, and wafts in waves from between your legs. It's intoxicating!"

Kalia was getting turned on as she drank in the feminine aromas that had saturated the room. The girl was sweating a little in fear now, and that just added to her already lovely bouquet. The succubus licked her lips, and a strand of shiny saliva fell into her expansive cleavage. She rubbed at the wet spot on her breast with long, sharp-nailed fingers. Her long nipples were becoming hard underneath her black leather bikini top.

"Come closer now, girl. I want to taste you!" Kalia's eyes flashed hungrily and she reached out with one hand, the other still rubbing her breast.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:40 pm

Trembling softly, Violett backed away, gasping softly, then, blushing deeply, rose up onto all fours and hesitantly began to crawl closer, shaking in a mix of fear and arousal, looking away bashfully as her nipples stiffened ever-so-slightly.

"You... You're osme kind of succubus... aren't you?" she asked nervously. "That's why my willpower's gone... Why just looking at you makes me feel weak in the knees with lust..."

She smiled shyly, singing quietly. "That old black magic has me in its spell..."

Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:26 am

Kalia giggled at the girl's words. "Yes, little one. I am a succubus. How knowledgeable you are!"

The student advanced slowly on all fours, and Kalia stepped over the window ledge and into the room. She sat perched on the sill like a queen, her long shapely legs crossed elegantly, her high-heeled black leather boots dangling off the ground. She looked down at the trembling girl as she crawled closer.

"Tell me exactly how I look to you, girl. Wow me with your words. Give me the praise which I am due."

Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:14 am

Violett stared at the creature, trembling and blushing.

"You smell like a forest fire... And... If I was under a spell.... You wouldn't let me say that, would you?"

She blushed deeply, bowing her head in shame.

"If you have any power over me... You haven't used one bit of it. I... I just... I'm so small and weak... And you're so strong... and beautiful... Terrifying, too, but more beautiful because of it... Your eyes... They shine like mercury... Just like you... Beautiful to the eye... But deadly to the touch... This is really the end, isn't it?"

She trembled, wrapping her arms around herself and sobbing softly.

"I wish I'd at least had time to tell them goodbye... I know you're expecting me to repent now so you can laugh... But if the way I loved was a sin... Well... I doubt there is love or mercy in heaven, if the shephered would forsake his lambs for falling in love. I... I'm not ready to go.... But maybe... Maybe it won't be that bad... You know... As far as Hell goes..."

Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:31 am

Kalia laughed again, this time less a girlish giggle and more an arrogant chuckle that made her breasts jiggle.

"Again you prove your intelligence, little one! You are right - I am using no sinister enchantment on you. You are simply responding to my beauty, and your own lust. Don't deny what you feel - I can smell the evidence of your wanton desire from here."

Kalia reached out and took the girl's delicate chin in her elegant hand. She looked deep into the girl's fearful eyes.

"And I'm not here to take you to Hell, girl. I've just recently left there myself, and am in no hurry to return. I'm here as no one's agent but my own, and for no other reason than my desire to taste you..."

Kalia's prehensile tongue extended slowly towards the girl's cheek, dripping drool.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:41 pm

Violett nodded, trembling weakly as she allowed this strange, shapely creature to lick her cheek, moaning softly.

"You're beautiful... Not like I'd expect a demon at all... Not sharp or thorny.. You're graceful... curvy... Strong but feminine..."

She smiled bashfully, reaching out a trembling hand to touch the creature's wing. "I... I've never touched someone's wings before... M-may I?"

At this point, Violett could hear her own heart beat, certain she could almost smell the aromas the succubus described. She was confused, aroused, and frightened, each emotion heightened by the others.

This was either going to be a dream come true... or a living nightmare.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:46 pm

Kalia practically purred at the girl's praise, retracting her tongue to allow herself to speak. The girl's skin had tasted light and wonderful, and Kalia was excited about letting her tongue roam around the rest of her body.

"Yes, you may," Kalia said, standing at her full height in front of the kneeling girl. She looked down at Violett and then turned her back, flexing and flapping her fleshy wings. From her place on her knees, the girl could reach up and touch the light purple skin. Directly in the girl's face was Kalia's curvaceous ass, clad only in a black-leather thong.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:37 am

Violett smiled shyly, standing and pedding her tiny breasts into the succbus's backside as she ran er fingers gently along the edge of the creature's wings.

"So... You're not going to hurt me?" she asked, her voice full of hope and happiness.

"Wow... They're so smooth..."

Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:53 am

"Well, whether I hurt you or not really depends on you, little one." Kalia giggled and leaned over at the waist to remove her high-heeled boots. Her position forced her rounded ass directly into Violett's face, a fact which Kalia understood very well. The succubus took longer than necessary removing her footwear, then finally straightened up again and stepped with her bare feet onto the carpet.

"You see, girl, I came here for a reason. I want to feed." She moved to Violett's bed now, and took a seat among the rumpled blankets. She crossed her elegant legs again and wiggled her bare toes. "And the first step of feeding, for me, is biting my prey." She exposed her long fangs and licked them with her dripping tongue.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next