View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Happy Valentines Day (Moved from Old Board)-Alucard 

Post Happy Valentines Day (Moved from Old Board)-Alucard
Alucard

Alucard looked at the calendar on the wall. The days prior to the fourteenth one had been marked out with X's, and this day was marked with a heart. How curious.

The alien quietly hid itself and made ready. It did not know the meaning of the marking on the calendar, but assumed that the female of this dorm would soon be in.

Wed May 30, 2007 1:30 pm
Profile WWW

Katrina sighed as she walked down the hall towards her dorm room. What a day today was. First, the incident in art class with the so called ‘art teacher’. Then, there was the excruciating workout in gym class. Top it all off all the lectures and class work she had to deal with and it made for an extremely hellish day.

“I hope my Sunny is here right now,” Kat said to herself as she took out her key and unlocked the door to her dorm, “I could use a bit of a diversion from all the crap that happened today.” Asuna was Katrina’s roommate, lover, and best friend here at Shokushu. The first time they met, she had felt a deep attraction and an even deeper connection towards Asuna. Apparently the feeling was mutual, and the two girls formed a bond almost instantly.

Kat was disappointed when she saw that Asuna wasn’t in yet, but school had only just recently been let out for the day, so perhaps she was still on her way back from her last class of the day. Exhausted, the petite blue-haired girl dropped her book bag down on the table and then began to relieve herself of her too small and constricting school uniform and tossed it in the dirty clothes hamper by the closet, totally oblivious to the hidden watcher.

Today was meant be a special day for Kat and Asuna. It was Valentine’s Day, the day of love, and Kat was hoping to be able to have this day with her lover all to herself. In the meantime though, Kat needed a little time to unwind before she did anything else.

Walking into the bathroom, Kat let the water run in the bath tub and reached for her bottle of Kneipp Orange and Lotus Blossom Herbal Bath. Opening the bottle, she filled the cap once and poured the liquid into the tub so that it would mix with the rising water. Once it was full enough, Kat turned the water off and gently sank into the hot, sudsy water, gradually submerging herself until she only remained visible from the neck up, and then closed her eyes and leaned her head back and let the aroma-therapeutic qualities of the herbal bath to slowly sooth away all her stress, strain and fatigue.

Wed May 30, 2007 1:30 pm
Profile WWW

The alien grinned. This one will do... and I can definitely distract her. With an evil smile, the alien watched her strip, enjoying her curves. Alucard moved to follow her to the bathroom. The door was, of course, too small, but that never stopped Alucard before. The alien made its way inside unobserved. Its natural camouflage would keep it unseen until it was too late for the blue-haired victim-to-be.

Wed May 30, 2007 1:31 pm
Profile WWW

Katrina sighed contentedly as she laid back and relaxed in the bubbly herbal bath, eyes closed, her face a picture of serenity. Her breathing and heartbeat slowed down as the bathing beauty’s body became more and more relaxed as the soothing properties of the herbal bath solution quickly took effect.

As Kat slowly drifted asleep, she began to dream of her wonderful, sweet lover Asuna. In her dream, the two girls were in bed together, and Asuna had her face buried deep between Kat’s legs, and was giving her the greatest pleasure of her young life.

Unaware of her own actions and the uninvited guest that was in the bathroom with her, Kat’s hands started to roam over her smooth, slender body, eliciting soft moans from the sleeping girl’s lips as her hands played across her breasts. Katrina’s highly responsive body began to respond to her actions almost instantly, nipples and clit becoming erect and a small amount of her juices escaping from her nether lips to mingle with the hot, steamy water in the bath.

“Mmm…oh, Sunny…” Katrina started calling out her lover’s name in her sleep, imagining it was Asuna who was touching her in the tub as the blue-haired girl slept on, totally oblivious to the evil that lurked in the shadows, waiting to strike…

Wed May 30, 2007 1:31 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard observed the human as she dreamed of her lover. For a moment, Alucard considered making itself appear human. It hadn't really tried since the development of its new chamber. It began to compress itself into subspace, making its head and body smaller. However, it only got to 4/3 human proportions before it got stuck and was unable to compress further. With a sigh, the alien forced itself back to its normal size.

It matters not, the alien thought, it will all amount to the same.

Last edited by Katrina Young on Wed May 30, 2007 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 30, 2007 1:32 pm
Profile WWW

Kat moaned louder as her fingers gradually picked up the pace inside her hot, dripping pussy, her face a picture of serenity as she continued to dream of Asuna, dreaming that it was her lover’s hands giving her pleasure while in the tub, her own hands were working wonders on her smooth, sensitive body, one hand lightly pinching her right and left nipples simultaneously as her other hand was thrusting two rigid digits in and out of her pleasure hole at a slow, steady pace, slowly picking up speed a little bit at a time.

Wed May 30, 2007 1:32 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard grinned again as it watched her, and debated silently to itself the good and bad both of taking her now, or of waiting for her to wake. Instant gratification won out, and the alien made to lean over her, the camouflage slowly draining from its flesh.

Wed May 30, 2007 1:33 pm
Profile WWW

“Ohhh, Sunny, that feels soo good…ohhh!” Katrina’s sweet little child-like voice called out in her sleep as her fingers slid deeper and faster into her own sopping wet cunt, her juices trickling out of her tight little love hole to mingle with the hot, sudsy water in the bath tub.

Suddenly Kat was becoming aware that she was being watched. Opening her eyes, the girl’s already big blue eyes went huge at the sight of the massive giant leaning over her, apparently ready to strike out at her. With a high-pitched, blood-curdling scream, the blue-haired girl literally jumped out of the bath tub, tumbling out right between the creature’s legs, and ran out the bathroom door, hoping to make it out of her dorm room so that she could get help from one of her friends. There was no way she was going to stay here and let that thing take her…

Last edited by Katrina Young on Wed May 30, 2007 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 30, 2007 1:33 pm
Profile WWW

As soon as Katrina had escaped from the bathroom, Alucard was no longer there, either. As she ran from the bathroom, she found herself face-to-face with the massive alien. Its humongous arms gripped her naked body easily, holding her in front of Alucard as it grinned down at her.

"My, my, how fast you ran! I bet you'll be delicious!" the alien exclaimed, licking its lips as it looked down at Katrina.

Wed May 30, 2007 5:43 pm
Profile YIM

Kat stared up at the massive beast in horror, her naked, dripping wet body held in an iron-tight grip. Or, at least, that’s how it felt to the slender, petite young woman, who was struggling vainly within her captor’s grasp.

How big was this creature? Definitely big, and strong enough, to rip her into a million pieces if she tried to fight it.

“P-please, l-let me go!” the pale, blue-haired girl pleaded pitifully in small voice, strained as it was by the strong grip she was caught in. “I-I’ll do w-whatever you want, just p-please don’t h-hurt me!”

Katrina wasn’t sure if the grey-skinned giant would actually let her go, but maybe if she asked nice enough, there would be a chance…

Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:32 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard's eyes met hers. The large, yellow orbs glowed dimly as they seemed to stare into her soul. Each eye was completely yellow. There were no irises, no pupils, no whites, just a dull, bioluminescent yellow. The alien's hands held the student easily, as if she weighed nothing, or next to it. It seemed that the alien could possibly hold her so all day. The hands were square, the fingers large and rectangular.

Alucard's smile was six feet wide when it spoke to her next. "Oh, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm only going to eat you, and then it's all over."

The alien's skin was soft, yet bumpy when the alien adjusted its hold on her. The sixteen-foot alien looked down at its prey, its smile widening.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:53 am
Profile YIM

“E-eat me? NO! Let m-me go!” Katrina’s struggles suddenly grew fierce, using every bit of strength she had, which wasn’t much. There was no way that she was going to let this creature eat her. It was no use. She couldn’t break free, no matter how hard she tried to struggle. The giant’s grip was just too strong.

“P-please let m-me go.” The words came out in a soft squeak, having not the strength for anything more.

Trembling with fear, the helpless blue-haired teen looked up into the monster’s great yellow eyes and knew that she was doomed…

Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:48 am
Profile WWW

"You can go," said Alucard in a sadistic tone, "straight into my mouth!"

The alien roared with laughter as it opened its mouth wide, placing the young woman inside the dark, moist maw. Alucard let go of her, dropping her into the giant mouth, and then withdrew its hand as the jaws started to close.

The alien had no teeth inside this lightless cavern. Katrina would probably feel the drip of saliva on top of her head now. The alien's tongue loomed directly over the student, quivering in anticipation...

Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:54 am
Profile YIM

Katrina screamed, a piercing, high-pitched screech, as the great grey beast raised the helpless student up to its giant, tooth-less maw and dropping her flailing body inside, and withdrew it’s massive hand as its mouth began to close on her.

She was now inside the monster’s mouth, feeling completely blind due to the total absence of light inside this dark, seemingly endless cavern.

All the sudden, Katrina felt a looming presence, knowing, without seeing, that something was hovering directly over her, though she couldn’t tell what it was in this most lightless of places. Whatever it was, the frightened blue-haired girl was not looking foreword to finding out…

Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:51 pm
Profile WWW

The tongue pressed down on the helpless student, pinning her with its bulk. It was covered in the alien's warm saliva, and it moved rapidly on her body, tasting young Katrina eagerly. She could hear the alien sigh as it ran its tongue over her body, sampling her flavor.

"So good," said the alien. The tongue's press was softer now, almost a caress. "I can't wait to swallow you..."

Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:16 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]