View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 A Disturbing Thought (Antipode) 

Post A Disturbing Thought (Antipode)
I had decided to take the Second day to speak to the administration & tell them of my predicament though they were also quick to offer me a teaching job if my grades were good enough after graduation if I choose such a thing they told me I'd have no choice but to spend the next four years here. They'd inform my old school of what happened or so they said. After that I noticed how late it was. I'd take a shower as was my daily routine & walk back to my dorm wrapped in a towel though unlike many girls in the school I wore clothes under the towel fully dressed shy as I was.

I brushed my hair as I reached my door pulling the key from my pocket. I looked at it and remembered Violett whom had given it to me, she was a nice girl maybe she'd be worth getting to know better. But, for now I just entered my room and went straight to my bed. I laid back with a hum crossing my ankles my mind wandering to the sigh I had seen the other day. Tentacles tearing a girl's clothes off before... well yes before that. and to my surprise... well it wasn't that surprising really... the thought just seemed to make me shiver though not the type of shiver one might expect... I... I actually liked the idea though... perhaps it was a bit strange in my head, the fantasy that was built had two paths; one in which I was the victim the other the attacker it disturbed me greatly that I was loving the thought of attacking a lone girl in the woods in such a way.

"Oh bloody hell! I'm only a step away of being a monster...."

I shot up breathing heavily blushing a strange expression of disgust & arousal fused together. Certainly I was a monster in mind though at least not in body.

Alright I can at least say if I had the chance to make my body into a monster so I could live that fantasy I wouldn't... can't I?

I knew that thought would bother me for at least the next month... perhaps longer If I couldn't answer it. I sat there huddled on my bed with my knees against my chest I couldn't believe this was happening it wasn't who I was... maybe it was just me still freaking out.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:34 pm

The entity known as Antipode was watching the girl this evening. This young one, Alice, seemed like an amusing target. He'd examined her for awhile, and began to suspect she might be one who would in fact be... at least partially pleased to experience what he intended. Certainly his version, anyway. As his interest was only in psychically feeling the pleasure of the girls he captured, the difficulty was usually only at the beginning, when struggling occurred. Perhaps this time there wouldn't be much. Who could say?

Regardless, the entity watched her as she entered her dorm room, and examined her as she thought so loudly to herself. A hint of arousal and frustration. And her words hinted at what she was thinking about. How amusing! He'd have to ask her, once she was calmed down.

If she could, she'd become a monster. As much as she hated it, that much was obviously certain now. Well... it was time to reveal himself, and unfortunately for the girl, this was always the scariest part. Her room, of course, was filled with his numerous tendrils, invisible thanks to Antipode's abilities. But soon, Alice would feel something. At her leg, as if... as if something was wrapping around it.

With that distraction, Antipode was able to quickly grasp her limbs securely with fleshy, moist tentacles. They wrapped around her wrists and ankles, and held her tight as another moved around her waist. It was sudden, almost without warning, and she could easily see the once invisible tendrils, as soon as they grasped onto her body.

She was still on her bed, still huddled there, and Antipode decided she should stay in that position. Her struggles to move would fail for now, and her body was trapped.

As interesting as your monologue is, I hope you don't mind if I add my two cents in, as you say. You can call me Antipode. Nice to meet you, Alice.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:45 pm
Profile YIM

I was in mid thought when I began to feel something strange and shortly after I was trapped within what appeared to be... yep just what I had been thinking about seconds ago. Though Oddly enough I didn't struggle at first I just sat the huddled as it spoke strangely calm muscles relaxed eyes looking over the things that held me still. Then I spoke with an creepy lucid tone

"Hope you'll forgive a girl for this Antipode but... I really must or It'll end up driving me a right bit insane.."

With the end of my sentence I took a deep breath and then proceeded to scream. it was extremely high pitched screech which I muffled into my knees not that it helped too much another odd thing happened as I released my terrified scream. The room which should have been nearly non existent in the room kicked up making curtains and her clothes shift quite noticeably. I assumed the monster caused it at the time but, It had been my emotion that caused it a sudden peak in my mind would probably be noticed by any whom could sense such a thing. it wouldn't be until a couple days later I'd put together that I was the cause.

"Bollocks; cruel twist of chaos or fate whichever is true that This should happen just as I begin to think about it..."

I paused taking a second to think of my next action instinct would have me try to fight off my attacker my disturbing fantasy would make me allow what it planned without struggle... instinct always seemed to come out the victor against disturbing desires. Thus I flexed and squirmed to attempt to free myself though oddly enough I hadn't yet asked what it was nor what it was planning.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:49 pm

What a curious girl this Alice was already turning out to be. She seemed to understand precisely what was going on, and it was already only a part of her that was freaking out. Yes, a significant part of her, but she seemed already to be somewhat ambivalent. Good! That would make things rather easier, at least in the long run.

Then she did something truly bizarre. An emotional surge, power blasting from the girl's body... there was something unusual about her, and it was clearly not the same as the normal human. Perhaps some sort of magic or technology? He wasn't sure, and she didnt' even seem to notice the power she had exhibited. Now he was even more curious.

A little strange. But stranger things have happened, my dear. What she heard wasn't a voice. Wasn't a sound, coming in through her ear. Not a sensation at all, in fact. But words, directly into her mind, with an alien feel to them. They were almost thoughts... but clear, and definitely not her own. And it continued speaking, almost cheerfully.Feel free to struggle, but I already know how you were feeling. Can't you just take it as me giving you what you were asking for?

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:34 am
Profile YIM

Thoughts entered my mind, ones that weren't mine but, such things were common enough for me well at least some what common. These words had a similar alien feel to them to the words though this alien feel was different from the alien feel I normally felt with the words this one was more benevolent in it's tone and that eased my mind quite well. The next thing I did was take a deep calming breath looking to the things that held me; kept me from being free.

"But I swear.. That isn't how I think... I'd never and I mean Never would wish to do that."

Was all I managed to say as I stayed as still as I possibly could Trying to keep myself from having a nervous breakdown my mind wasn't struggling yet something within my psyche... I could feel it strain against something in there it was certainly odd enough Though I didn't say anything about It I assumed he'd notice it given his ability to communicate with my mind.

"I don't want to give this sick part of my mind any acknowledgment. Please just let me go I'm sure there are others whom would be far more interesting & willing I'm really nothing special."

It was a sad argument really have to admit even I thought so and it showed on my face half of me knowing it was more than useless to ask for it not to do what it was planning though I was already crying a little as I thought about what I had been told happened when a young woman lost their virginity... it certainly didn't sound like something I wanted to suffer through at least not right now.

But, Alice remember you want to do this so badly... just give in to the nice creature.
It was a whisper at the back of my mind that I ignored Though if one could feel or hear it it was somewhat obvious it at least wasn't from the same alice that controlled the body.

((sorry it was something I was trying to decide if it worked or not))

Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:01 am

The monstrous entity examined her. She was struggling. Not just against him, but against herself. For awhile he merely listened, guaging her thoughts, measuring her responses. She really was interested, and he knew he'd succeed with great ease, even when she started speaking. She wasn't even denying she felt that way. Well... not effectively. She simply argued she didn't want to give in to that part of her. How funny! These humans were always of so many minds... but then again, he was beginning to have multiple minds as well. Creating avatars of himself was having its toll, and beginning to have unanticipated effects. He was pleased. But they weren't here now. He was.

Perhaps it's small consolation, but I don't consider it sick. And you're not even alone in dreams of having what's about to happen to you, well, happen to you. So don't worry about it, you're perfectly within acceptable boundaries of human activity.

As it was, it would be fairly obvious he wasn't about to let the girl go, not so easily, anyway. More tentacles appeared around her, and really, he could feel greater conflict within her heart. And she seemed to know the weakness of her arguement. All he had to do was convince her it was okay to do what she wanted anyway. Wasn't that amusing?

As it was, he wondered. By any chance, have you been captured by any monsters yet, or been intimate with any humans? He seemed to be choosing a lot of virgins lately, entirely by accident. The way she seemed to be trembling, as if she wasn't used to this yet... could it be he had found yet another girl like that? Well, he certainly liked playing with those sorts, but it was becoming almost funny how often he was finding them lately. Must be a large new class on campus or something.

Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:23 am
Profile YIM

I listened to it's words & watched as more tentacles began to appear seeing my futile argument fail didn't seem to bother me much more than knowing how stupid it sounded. Antipode's opinion didn't seem to hold much ground on my mind set neither did the other alien voice in my head, the malevolence that had been there as long as I could remember trying to frighten me or twist my actions to it's will I called this voice The white rabbit and it seemed to accept that title.

"I'm afraid it doesn't help the fact I find it a horrible fantasy to have though I suppose it's not as bad as the inverse fantasy that was born with it."

Of course what I meant was obvious to anything with even human intelligence had they known what had happened this far. then it 'asked something I hadn't expected. It seemed to wonder if I was a virgin. It almost made me laugh, in fact I would have it I hadn't been holding a fetal position in hope that the creature would take pity in me and leave me alone though my hands had attempted to grab the tentacles on my ankles to try and pry them off even if I knew it wouldn't let me.

"No I haven't Are you satisfied by that fact you get a bloody fresh unopened toy?"

You'll love every second of it Alice... And you'll wish to learn all you can so you're able to do the same to your victims won't you?

"No I'll never be a monster! I'll never touch another student like that!"

If I had never been sent to this Island none of this would ever be happening it was all the island nothing like this ever happened in London and the rabbit never seemed this determined there either.

Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:54 am

The inverse fantasy? How amusing! Well, she did seem to be arguing with herself about it. And... the desire to act as a tentacle monster. How fun that would be. In fact, he'd already decided. He'd let her act as such, at least once. Lend him some of his power, so to speak. Well, after all this was done, anyway. For now, though, there were other things to do... but he couldn't wait to see how she acted when doing such to some other girl on the island! It was time for a new kind of research anyway, after all.

Of course, her response to his question was as standoffish as the rest of her words. It was understandable, but... at that moment, tentacles moved again, the ones on her wrists and ankles tugging, gently, but without stop, until she was slowly stretched out on her soft bed, her hands above her head, her legs stretched comfortably down below. It was clear he controlled her, and he was beginning to act. At least, doing... something.

Hmm. What an odd coincidence. Regardless, you're fairly lucky. Unlike some, I gain nothing from pain... so my goal, simply enough, is to stimulate you sexually until you pass out from exhaustion. Don't feel ashamed, it's actually quite nice.

Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:11 am
Profile YIM

My mind twisted as I tried in veign to awaken from what i felt as though should have been a nightmare, I'd wake up in my bed and father would be standing over me with an icepack for my bump... his personal body guards standing at either side as always but, it wasn't to be... this was happening I really had been abducted and forced here and antipode wasn't a figment.

"But... why me? I'm not even technically a student here... I was abducted and shoved on a plane against my will... I never did anything wrong Why am I being punished?! I just wanted to be a doctor in london... was that too much to ask or something? to be a normal doctor with normal headaches?"

I whined still pulling my limbs in a futile and tiring attempt to free myself from the grasp of my captor the laughter began again though not from antipode; though he could probably feel this third influence neither me nor himself.

"Bugger! I don't even know what I'm talking to looks like!"

Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:36 am

The alien listened to her words, examined her struggling, and then... heard the laughter. A mental force, distinct from the two of them in the room, outside all noticeable observers. He was of course incredibly curious what the entity was, and began to search, scanning the room, and especially the girl, with the full extent of his powers. What would he find?

Nonetheless, he responded to her as if he hadn't heard it. He could multi task incredibly well, after all.

It's not because you're a student or anything. And perhaps you'll have a chance to be a doctor someday... for now though, you're interesting to me. Of course, don't fret, my interest generally turns out to be quite a pleasant thing.

For a brief moment, he paused.

You wish to see who you're talking to? Hmm.

(Question: Want me to just show his tentacles or something, or send in Ichigo or Jiro?)

Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:42 am
Profile YIM

Antipode's search would find what appeared to be something deep in Alice's psyche something bound and guarded by something massive. guarded thing was small, perhaps the size of a human's mental projection of herself but, alice's mental projection was too busy cowering not far from the strange giant guard.

"Welcome to my prison... I'm afraid I can't welcome you properly while I'm chained though... these chains are much to weak since she arrived at this school... much much to weak... they'll be broken soon."

The strange creature would say to the curious antipode.

"Yes speaking to thin air is a bit frightening... I'd like to be frightened for my chastity properly rather than by thin air!"

She exclaimed sa renewed struggle against her bindings now desperately trying to free herself once more wishing to fight even her own thoughts now.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]