View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 9:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Moving In (Open, in need of monster[s] ) 

Post Moving In (Open, in need of monster[s] )
It had been two days since she had arrived at Shokushu. Two days spent holed up in her room, making it feel more like home. Shaking the canister, Ley took the cigarette out from between her lips and studied the wall she had been working on. She rated someone in authority would flip if they saw this, but she couldn’t find it in herself to care. The wall was a riot of black, pink and silver. The words were stylised. Not too overpowering. It fit perfectly with the room’s overall layout. With a satisfied flick of her cigarette, she bent forward to sign it quickly. Perfect. And then the pretty French girl pulled a face as Nature’s call made itself heard. Killing her cigarette, she nipped out of her room, leaving the door open. She’d be back in a few, so it wasn’t an issue.

Anyone walking past though, would think otherwise. The eclectic sound of Muse blared from the speakers attached to her laptop, and the room smelled strongly of spray-paint. Canisters of the stuff lay in a heap in the middle of the floor. Leyna’s bed had been pushed up against one wall, and above that, the graffiti she had been working on. The words “Ruled By Secrecy” acted as a headboard for her regulation bed. Ley had not unpacked fully yet, and her guitars (one acoustic and two electric) were perched in a row against her desk. Her keyboard plain just lay across her bed and everything else was in boxes.

Ley herself was busy washing her hands, checking her reflection in the mirror with narrowed eyes. She needed to dye her hair again. Laughing, she left the bathroom. She needed to clean her room first. She thought she might get to that now.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:58 pm

Darwin hummed slightly as she walked the hall in her normal dress, of course normal dress for this girl was what some would call a disguise, she looked & smelled like a guy completely, a red button down and black slacks. the music blaring was from the room she passed went completely unnoticed, her own headphones blaring in her ears with a song she normally wouldn't listen to yet found it quite soothing this day. However, the smell that came from the room alerted her immediately. She turned off her mp3 and looked into the room that had been left open. She entered the lone room and took a look around cans of spray paint? That certainly wasn't allowed in the school but, it was unique the first other person to redesign the walls of their rooms, though Darwin herself had used material to hide the walls.

The next thing to catch her notice were the guitars, Darwin herself had been carrying her electric & acoustic guitars and her acoustic violin. she couldn't help but put down her instruments and examine this new girl's. they were quite nice in Darwin's opinion at least, not that hers ever mattered much even if it was well informed most of the time.

"Wonder if the sound matches the look."

She said in her perfected male voice just in case the room's owner was anywhere near enough to hear. Then a thought hit her the usual thought that occurred lately when it seemed life was going her way for once.

This is just too perfect it has to be a monster's trap there's no way my luck would be good enough for this person to actually be a fellow student

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:38 pm

“Well, you tell me.” Ley had seen the girl wander into her room and snuck in silently. For the dancer, that was very quiet indeed. Her shoulder-length straight hair was dyed black, that somehow seemed dark purple when the light hit it. The bright pink strip in the front hung over sea-blue eyes that glittered with amusement. Her full lips were curved in a small grin.

Ley’s slender body was curved as she leaned against the doorframe, her fingers hooked into the low slung waist of the black pants that clung to her like a second skin. Her t-shirt seemed a little small, fitting tightly over her breasts and showing more than enough tanned stomach. Around each wrist, thick black lycra bands, about three inches wide completed the outfit.

Leyna was not surprised to see someone in her room. She had left the door open, and the thought had only occurred to her on the way back. She studied the… girl who looked very much like a boy, gaze flicking from the slender form to the addition of the new instruments in her room.
“Yours I suppose. Nice to know that you play.” she said in her purring voice, the barest hint of an accent audible. The French girl grinned. “I’m Leyna. Ley for short. What’s up?”

Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:53 pm

((If you girls find yourself in need of a raping, Altima or Firefly are at your disposal, just PM me.))

Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:00 am

Darwin turned slightly surprised when the room's owner arrived, thus far the owner seemed to be just another student in fact she was so surprised that the voice hadn't been accompanied by tentacles wrapping her limbs she actually laughed a little to herself. Gray eyes Looked over Ley's outfit... if one could call it that. the outfit was a bit of a downer for Darwin but, she didn't let that bother her much. at least the girl hadn't pushed Darwin into a corner to try and rape her as a few of the less controlled students had attempted thus far.

"Yeah they're mine And I'm sure it is. I was starting to think the student's didn't have any musical talent."

She hoped this girl wasn't as smart in deciphering her as a girl as the last one she had met was; she still held the mental scar that that little failure had brought. She offered a slight bow to Ley gray hair falling in front of her face though it wasn't very long maybe upper back at most though the front was a bit longer than the back as was her style. her gray eyes continued to move about the room darting from wall to wall taking in the rest of the alterations she had made & anything else that might catch her interest.

"My name is Darwin; It is nice to meet you Ley."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:08 am

Aside from the graffiti above her bed, Leyna had very little besides a few Banksy posters on her walls. Against the wall opposite her bed, sat her desk, with her laptop perched on it. On either side of the desk, at measured intervals, were two shelves that were empty for the moment. On the left wall next to her bed were a set of built-in cupboards for her clothing. On the right side, a stand for her keyboard and one for each of her guitars. There were boxes everywhere.

“Nice to meet you too Darwin.” Ley was by no means an idiot. Boys name, boys clothes. What was with this chick? Still, to each his own was her motto and so she didn’t say anything about it at all. The girl’s reference to musical talent struck a chord though.

“Tell me about it. I was playing the other day and some girl wanted to tear my head off. Fucking bitch. She said I was making a racket!” Ley was still annoyed with that whole scene. Some people were just so uptight.

Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:19 am

The graffiti was an odd design choice but, Darwin didn't say a word about it. Darwin soon noticed the keyboard, one of the instruments she just couldn't manage she was a girl whom enjoyed strings from sewing to her violins. The boxes made it very obvious that she was new & hadn't finished packing as of yet she probably had to have been here at least a day to finish that bit of art on her wall but, to each their own even if she didn't agree with it. She'd continue speaking in that male voice adjusting her clothes over that strange custom garment she had designed to hold her chest into a slightly more broad appearance than was natural for her.

"A racket?! Almost no music would I consider a racket...It's appalling that anyone would say that unless of course... you don't know how to play... though I'm assuming you do."

She grit her teeth eyes burning as she began to desperately try to cool her head just the thought of such a scene boiling her blood she'd open the case on her violin to take a look at something before quickly closing it again.

"Best to forget about that, I know many a student that actually enjoy music... a racket... that's just stupid..."

((It's up to Ley, I'll go with whoever she chooses as a monster))

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:39 am

With a grin, Ley moved into the room and went to run a hand over her keyboard, staring at her guitars lovingly. “Course I can play. If I couldn’t, I wouldn’t have them would I?” she asked tartly, though there was humour in her teal eyes. She lifted a hand to run it through her sleek black hair. Shifting her keyboard, she perched on the edge of the bed. “Have a seat.” she offered to the strange girl.

“I haven’t been here that long. What’s this place like?” she asked, reaching under her bed for a packet of smokes, taking one and lighting it. “You smoke, cherub?” she asked Darwin, offering the packet to her, dropping it in the girl’s lap as she leapt up to shut the door.

“Feels very much like a prison to me.” she carried on once she had sat down again. Picking up the remote for her laptop, she turned the volume down to a low hum that was still audible. She glanced at the canisters in the middle of the room and decided to leave them for the moment. Right now, she was trying to make friends, and it really was not something that was high on her list of ‘things I am good at’.

(Two girls... two monsters... or one. Either way... I'm easy)

Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:29 pm

"Seen some people just collect instruments before; might not make much sense to me but, well there you go."

Was her first answer still using her masculine tone as she spoke she'd then take a seat, much in a masculine way her slacks offering more than enough modesty given how loose they were on her. Next question though took some thinking on how to answer. She'd take a deep breath before beginning what would certainly be a laughed at response.

Well... It's worse than a prison... think medieval world where female prisoners were raped when taken then add in a little monster island to that and say the monsters rape the females... Best to just get it out of the way and say it now."

Darwin would pull one of the cigarettes from the pack fingers curved as she held it. she didn't smoke often, willpower strong enough to be able to smoke one cigarette than never smoke another if she didn't wish to.

"Normally no, but I've made the exception a time or two."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:23 am

Ley just stared at Darwin, her cigarette hanging limply between her slender fingers. Teal eyes were wide and disbelieving, and she shifted slowly on the bed, mechanically handing the lighter to the other girl as she tried to digest what she had just heard. Slowly, she took a drag of her cigarette.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. Do I look like an idiot? Only a four year old would believe that.” she said, trying not to laugh. But underneath it all, she could not understand it. Maybe Darwin was telling the truth. She was a straight enough girl, nothing too odd about her, and Leyna didn’t think it was some kind of sick welcome.

Which left only one thing. Leaning closer, Ley got a lot more serious. “Are you serious?” she asked, her voice lower and her accent much more pronounced. “Alien monsters?” She sat back in complete surprise. But her shaking arms wouldn’t hold her and she fell back on the bed. “Where the fuck have I ended up?”

Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:47 pm

"Welcome to hell population us students, or heaven population the inhuman monsters whichever you'd rather see it as... but seriously some are aliens, others I'd swear are demons from the seventh layer of hell others I don't even have a word for."

Darwin would look for a lighter before finding it and lighting her cigarette taking a long drag from it before exhaling the smoke into rings, something she had been able to do just off the top of her head face completely serious she'd just shake her head as she ashed on a scrap piece of paper.

"Damn wish I was joking... I was warned my first day too and I actually believed it and it didn't help me... seems for the most part they can just sense women... I stopped going all out with my persona because of it... though good number of the straight population of the school still believes I'm a guy... but, really best not to dwell on it, just makes you paranoid... It isn't uncommon for them to come into the dorms disguised as teachers or other students pop into a room pretend to share interests light a cig then suddenly rip off your clothes and use you in every hole nature put in ya."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:58 pm

The expletive was reflective of just how shocked Ley was feeling. The French girl could hardly move she was so surprised, and seemed to have forgotten about her cigarette. Her teal green eyes were blank with shock, her lips forming a perfect 'o' of astonishment.

"Full scale rape? What do the teachers say? I mean, they must know about it or something. They can't just let that shit go down like this! It's just not right!" Having gotten over her original shock, Ley was now rightfully pissed. She was rigid, her body tense. "I've got to get out of here."

She looked up at Darwin and shook her head. "Why are you still here?" A sudden, sickening thought occured to her. "We can't get away can we? We're like sexual fodder for these fucking sickos." Even as she said, she knew it was true. Why else would there still be girls on the campus?

Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:07 pm

"Leyna, don't say that please! You never know what or who is listening, most of them take it seriously when you say that! Hell even some of the students do!"

Of course darwin wouldn't be piled into that group as she took another drag on that cigarette enjoying it a bit more than normally her free hand undoing her button down shirt a strange to the neck sleeveless shirt was what she wore beneath & she still 'appeared' flat as a man.

"Hope you don't mind It's kind of hot in here, and I mean that literally not in the way you might think as lesbian."

Her tone had changed to that her natural with just the hint of irish decent & up bringing to it.

"And the Teachers either can't or won't do anything about it or are just complete idiots and yeah trust me they don't let you leave until after graduation but, over all you can enjoy your time here, the other student's are quite friendly whether you're looking for casual sex..."

her body seemed to cringe at the mention of sex... or at least the casual part.

"... a good friend or a deep relationship look around and you'll find it I'm sure."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:20 pm

Ley could not believe what she was hearing, about the students and the monsters. What was it about sex that turned people rabid? She could not for the life of her understand it. She finally remembered her cigarette, sitting up and taking a much needed drag. Teal eyes watched Darwin, the colored centres a little larger than usual. The girl's comment about being lesbian finally broke the silence, and a lot of the tension. She laughed shakily and winked at the girl.

"And here I was thinking that you were into me." The Irish accent was familiar and had a calming effect, reminding her of her time spent in Ireland. "A girl can't have everything in life, obviously." Feeling a bit more relaxed, Leyna nodded at what Darwin was saying, even noticing the girl cringe at the mention of casual sex

"So I suppose there is a way to make it all that much easier to bear." She looked at the other girl, wondering if she should ask what was on her mind. She decided she would. Darwin seemed a straight up kind of girl and if she didn't want to answer, then she wouldn't. Still, Ley stumbled over the question.

"Uh... Darwin, have you... uh... you know... been attacked ever?" She felt awkward asking it, but she had to know. For some reason.

Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:42 pm

She'd continue to let the cigarette rest in her mouth as she pondered Leyna's questions and statements laughing just barely to Leyna's response to her own mention of lesbians. She'd cock a brow and shrug.

"Never was much into sexuality but, can't say most of the girl in the school aren't beautiful from the standpoint of a king like me."

The irish girl didn't smile as she shifted to the left before laying back, a much more relaxed position to chat about something this difficult to stomach. She decided she'd answer truthfully as she could remember.

"A few times... none very pleasant though... as for by students been attacked by them more often and the few male teachers have tried to sneak a hand into my leggings after class It's a very sexually open place for the most part it seems, half the girls are sluts a quarter are afraid of sex and the rest are like me and I'm guessing you... just don't care."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next