View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 First Day, First Rape. (Akkiguujin) 

Post First Day, First Rape. (Akkiguujin)
The dim lit dorm was quiet and inhumanly calm as a door creaked open. Not much light would escape room as a figure stepped in and shut the door silently behind her. The air in the dorm was calm with no movement, aside from the brushing wind of the faded image of a girl that came more inside the dorm, footsteps padded softly against the rug underneath. A sudden thud of a dropping book bag which slumped against one of the bed legs, and a silent sigh of relief was the only thing that could possibly break the silence. The girl continued on to the desk and set her books with a flump ontop of it's bare surface.

With a heavy sigh of depression, the outlines of the girl seemed rigid for a few moments, as if she just shivered. It made no understanding to it with how the atmosphere was so warm. She turned to the window resting next to her bed, and made movements that appeared to be cracking it open so some cool air could refresh not only the room's dull oxygen, but to herself, as well.

As much as she would love to show her enthusiasm, Clarice was not at all happy of her new surroundings. The whole purpose of being here was for punishment so of course that would make anyone's mood turn sour, no matter how supposedly exciting it was to have a fresh start at a new school.

Having unpacked quite abit before getting her uniforms and other supplies, Clair began to do the finishing touches of her long stay here at Shokushu. A hand gripping two toys at once were moved to the side of the bed and placed the stuffed mythical creatures of a hydrid and dragon on the small table next to it. One fell over, but it didn't appear that she cared much. A sad expression seemed edged into her face as she sat at the foot of the bed and propped her head on her right knee with one arm, letting the other rest on the left one. Her bright blonde hair that drifted over her shoulders and a very soft complection seemed to not fit this gloomy girl's mood whatsoever, but she wasn't exactly thinking of such things.

Had I known I was going to be stuck at a place like this...maybe I wouldn't of disobeyed my mother...I miss her. Why did she have to send me away? Was I that much of a burden to her? Was it like dad said? Was I an...accident?

with more questions came few answers, and that left her mind to make up the assumptions by putting yes into the blanks. Thoughts of the nice times with mom and how much they spent time with eachother brought tears to the young witch's eyes, completing the sight of depression and despair. It tore at her mind and body to know she would not see any familiar faces for only God knows how long...

Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:25 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*Akki prowled outside the dorms, stealthily checking on a few of his prior playmates. The dark witch and the light witch seemed to have maintained their friendship...perhaps he could change that soon. A brief sense of motion, a hint of change drew his attention. A room that before had the air of an empty box now bore an open window, a scent of warm flesh and the stirrings of an occupant moving within. Even more interesting, the demon could sense potential minions within the previously empty room. Curious...perhaps an investigation is in order... The evil teddy bear flapped it's bat wings and headed for the cracked open window, clinging to the ledge like a spider as it looked within, examining the girl and watching her sit with a forlorn expression upon her bed. Hmm....attractive...depressed....alone...perhaps there is some entertainment to be had here.... The demon settled down to watch the girl for a few moments, deciding how best to toy with this new morsel. His gaze fell upon the two stuffed animals, a wicked chuckled filling his mind.*

The Doll House

Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:56 am
Profile YIM

As more hair fell over shoulders, she glanced at the clock that loomed over the desk. Glinting eyes, a sign of unshed tears waiting to come forth, looked at it for the longest time. 5:00...5:10...the minutes just seem to roll with eachother. She stripped off her black tennis shoes and white socks, letting them seep into the comforting embrace of the floors curly texture. Finally able to have the resolve to at least be curious, Clair stood up and walked over to a single dresser that contained four pairs of drawers. Deciding that reaching to the first was to much of a pain, she went for the second and pulled out the top of her new school uniform.

Holding it for a better look, her wrinkled nose and narrowed eyes were sign of disapproval. She couldn't say she agreed with the dress code, but that was something that was not of her own free will to change. Folding rather roughly and placing back in place, she took a skirt out and examined it. Hello, a bit high for such a modest school, no? Her head jerked back because of the revealing fabric that would barely cover her panties. She looked down to her red top that reached her belly and the jeans that fitted nicely around her curves.

Thank-you mom. You definitely know how to punish me.

It was something else to break the girl's mood. She shook her head in disbelief and just through it over her shoulder, not caring if it landed in the drawer or on the floor. High energy seemed to flow from the girl as more tension built. She adverted her eyes sideways to the ground and through herself backwards on the bed and let out a soft breath from the impact.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:24 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*Not happy in her new surroundings...sad that things should be so...perhaps she needs some....cheering up. Akki reached out with his power, filling the two dolls in her room with a bit of his power. The hydra and the dragon stirred slightly, the cloth of their forms rippling. The hydra's heads raised one by one, turning slowly this way and that. The dragon stretched it's wings, its small claws arching out like a cat waking up. They both turned to look at the girl lying on the bed, rising on now mobile legs to amble slowly to the edge of the table they had been set on. Akki kept back enough power to keep them from showing the usual glowing red eyes his minions bore. Now to see how she reacted to having her toys come to life...I hope she's like the last one, too concerned for her little friends to think to use violence against them...until it's too late...*

The Doll House

Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:33 am
Profile YIM

Drifting off into a nap seemed so inviting. The thought of escaping reality always provoked a sense of wlecoming happiness in the young girl’s mind. But it would appear she would not get what she craved. The sound of fabric against a smooth surface made Clair blink back into painful reality. There should be no sound in this room, yet there was that and it was coming closer to her ears.

Turning her head quickly, her eyes widen with shock and bewilderment. Her toys were-were moving! Finding that she was too close to the now moving pairs that seemed so passionate in reaching her, she thrusts her legs forward and sends her body off the bed in a quick pace. She turns swiftly around and probably to anyone looking's surprise, her hands began to glow a dark deep orange, a sign she had magical gifts. They would appear much like Aleace's, but these powers seemed to carry a more eerie quality to them. It was sudden that the wind picked up and was carried into her room. It was not of its own accord, though.

Clair manipulated it into forming something like a creature, its head rearing up and ready to take aim at a target. She narrowed her eyes and accessed the problem that was now infront. One thing was for certain...this was just not her day.

"Who are you? Why have you taken control of my toys?" she demanded, her voice surprisingly soft and calm. She knew fully well that her plushies could not simply come to life just to comfort her. it also appeared she was not afraid to use force on them, either. The head of the wind creature gave a whispered growl as it took on its two targets, ready to strike when given the command from its master.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:55 am

Drifting off into a nap seemed so inviting. The thought of escaping reality always provoked a sense of wlecoming happiness in the young girl’s mind. But it would appear she would not get what she craved. The sound of fabric against a smooth surface made Clair blink back into painful reality. There should be no sound in this room, yet there was that and it was coming closer to her ears.

Turning her head quickly, her eyes widen with shock and bewilderment. Her toys were-were moving! Finding that she was too close to the now moving pairs that seemed so passionate in reaching her, she thrusts her legs forward and sends her body off the bed in a quick pace. She turns swiftly around and probably to anyone looking's surprise, her hands began to glow a dark deep orange, a sign she had magical gifts. They would appear much like Aleace's, but these powers seemed to carry a more eerie quality to them. It was sudden that the wind picked up and was carried into her room. It was not of its own accord, though.

Clair manipulated it into forming something like a creature, its head rearing up and ready to take aim at a target. She narrowed her eyes and accessed the problem that was now infront. One thing was for certain...this was just not her day.

"Who are you? Why have you taken control of my toys?" she demanded, her voice surprisingly soft and calm. She knew fully well that her plushies could not simply come to life just to comfort her. it also appeared she was not afraid to use force on them, either. The head of the wind creature gave a whispered growl as it took on its two targets, ready to strike when given the command from its master.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:55 am

*Interesting. Another witch, this one an elemental manipulator. I must see what she tastes like... Akki commanded the two dolls to hop off of the table and face the girl, heads turning slowly to orient on her. The sound of cloth tearing filled the room as rips appeared where mouths should be on the dolls. An eerie voice emanated from all of the heads, speaking softly.*

"I am called Akki. You looked sad, and perhaps a little lonely. I thought to give your toys life, to provide you with a little company. But if you'd prefer...I can return them to their prior state and withdraw the animating force. Do you truly wish to be left alone, little witch? If you need someone to talk to, I can listen if you'd like?"

*The demon eyed the energy around the girl's hand, taking note of the wind creature sizing up the dolls. She looked fairly strong for such a young practitioner. He might have to get involved directly soon. Then her strength would only play against her... He used the cover of his minions speaking to edge the window a little more open, giving himself enough room to crawl through when he was ready.*

The Doll House

Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:55 am
Profile YIM

She eyed the dolls, and flinched when they dropped on the ground. She found the tearing sound that came from them a bit nerve racking, but she kept her focus none the less. The speaking of being lonely seemed to make the witch cringe in the eyes, lowering her hands and withdrew enough energy from the creature she had formed. The creature, having taken a mind of its own, reared its head and hissed as it form dissipated from the body up.

"Forgive me if I find your means of comforting me a bit suspicious. You your name say is Akki? Well, Akki. May I ask why you are so interested in cheering me up?" she asked, still keeping her guard up. Never before had she encountered such a means of comforting her through...toys. This was extremely awkward and nerves, as she knew that if he could control her toys, he could very well send them to attack. completely withdrawing her magic back, she flicked a lock of hair behind her and stood where she was, keeping wary of the two now lively plushies. Was this some sort’ve trick? Who-what was Akki? Where was he to manipulate her toys? So many question, yet so little answers. Unfortunately, she might just get her questions answered.

Last edited by Clarice on Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:37 pm

Last edited by Clarice on Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:38 pm

"I to know the sting of loneliness. Many do not want to associate with such a being as I, as deformed as my true form is. I was drawn to the aura of magic you carry, thinking perhaps your knowledge of the arts arcane would give you a more accepting nature. I talk to your through your dolls, hoping the familiar forms will ease your mind. But....if you do not trust the dolls....I could show myself, if you wish? Would that make it easier to speak with me?"

*Akki watched through the window, paws gripping the edge of the pane tightly. Hmm...seems the poor girl is lonely...what kind of gentleman would I be to leave such a girl alone? The demon relaxed his grip on the dolls inside, the fuzzy bodies sinking slowly to the floor, leaving only the heads wavering weakly in the girl's direction.*

The Doll House

Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:41 am
Profile YIM

She eyed the dolls that seemed to lose their newly found abilities as she withdrew her magic completely, though still have her guard up. Being? so this Akki wasn't human. It seemed abit farfetched for her to jump to such dramatic conclusions, but she had gathered information from the rules here and from her fantasy books. Shokushu was strict in not allowing any human men here, which the voice did carry a quite deep voice. And the sight of such magic could never be mastered by a human he presented infront of her, so that made it all the more clear he must be some sort’ve creature. Realizing he left questions in the air, he cleared her throat to speak.

"I understand what you are leaning towards. But just because I seem in need of company, that does not mean you must make yourself uncomfortable for my benefit. You may show yourself if you wish, but that si entirely up to you," she answers softly, making sure to let this Akki know she was not going to press the subject of wanting to seem him or not. The voice (fake or not) seemed to carry traces of self-consciousness, and Clair was fully aware of how that felt.

She shifted over to the side of the bed, close to the toys, but not enough case he decided to drop an act and attack her. Still very wary, she kept her eyes adverted to the toys, watching their every movement with them as she began to feel...somewhat comfortable.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:56 pm

*Why not? Perhaps she'll provide me with some tools to break her... Akki retracted his wings, the cloth stitching itself back together as they withdrew. He pulled himself into the room clumsily, clothen form tumbling onto the floor. He slowly righted himself, turning to look at the girl. His teddy bear body was small and brown, covered in worn terry cloth fur. One of his black button eyes was missing, the other as shiny as it was when brand new. On his raggedy chest were four black x's of coarse black cloth, stitched on inexpertly. The demon doll bowed to the girl, tiny paws out to the sides, windmilling to keep the toy from falling over.*

"This is what I look like...see? I'm a hideous little toy....worn and battered...discarded by my previous owner for not being what she wanted. I'll understand if you get rid of me to. No one ever wants me to stay."

*The two animated dolls sitting on the floor lowered their heads to the ground, seeming to return to their usual lifelessness.*

The Doll House

Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:00 am
Profile YIM

SHe looked on as the bear came into the room. She'll admit she wasn't expecting a bear to appear, but she would not dare say anything about it. She listened as he talked of how no one wanted him around and that sent a pang of the same feeling he was talking about. Memberance of her father, and now even her mother had just put her out of their lives forever.She didn't exactly know she was never to see her parents again, because she didn't think they would want to see her.

She felt sympathetic for the teddy bear. She bent down and picked it up, setting him on her lap and absentmindly rubbed his soft paws. She nodded to him. she gave a sad expression of true regret and unwant.

"I understand how you must feel, Akki," she said softly and set her hands between the small clothed bear,"I don't think your hideous at all."

Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:46 am

"You don't? I'm glad...everyone else always wants me to go away...I think they like the newer dolls, like yours. Without the missing pieces or worn out fur. Was your fur wearing out? Is that why you were sent here?"

*For all I hate that witch who put me in this shell, I have to admit it does come in handy. I never got picked up by my prey in my old form. Akki pondered the state of affairs that could lead to a being such as himself being bound to such an inoffensive prison. And yet it served his purposes better than anything he had ever devised. Just like now, another foolish girl picks up the teddy bear. Perhaps the pain he saw in her eyes would make her more vulnerable... The fur under the girl's hands was slightly warm, as if the bear had just been taken out of a dryer. The stitches on his chest were rough against her skin, the rest of the body soft from years of loving hands holding it.*

The Doll House

Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:17 am
Profile YIM

She set the doll back down beside her dolls and chuckled. She shook her head to him with a small smile.

"I was sent here because I was burden. My parents seem to not want me as much as I thought." She didn't feel comfortable venting to a doll so she kept most of it to herself. She seemed puzzled by the bear. How could such a thing talk? Was it like Pinnochio? Or did it have a more true form. Thoughts and questions seemed to fill her head at the moment as she seems to go deep into thought, dropping her guard completely at the moment. Well, since this doll was supposedly nice enough to help her with uncomfortable state, perhaps she could repay him. Still having her guard dropped, she looked over the teddy bear and let out a soft breath.

"You know, Akki. If you'd like. I know how to stitch. Perhaps I could fix you up a bit if you'd like," she suggested and waited for his response.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next