View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Quell the Savage Beast (For Beth) 

Post Quell the Savage Beast (For Beth)
The hour was late, darkness filled the hallways of the student dorms as the Nightbringer stalked among the shadows. A great many student doors he past, leaving those inside undisturbed and unbothered, though he had considered how easy it would be to merely wake a student up. He was looking for something this night, and it would seem not even he knew what that was.

The Nightbringer's black form like that of living night blended perfected with the shadows of the hallway, only two grey eyes gave away that something in darkness lurked. Had their been light with no other shadows to escape to, who ever had the misfortune of catching The NightBringer, would have seen a two dimensional spectre of shadows his hungry eyes filled with hatred at the intruding light. Height and size were something a bit random with him, but usually he donned a middle ground of forms...large enough to get the job done and scare most students that would behold his form yet small enough to not sacrifice mobility.

Hallway after hallway, Night occasionally stopped to take a peek in the various public shower rooms. His mind raged with primal desire as his body, or more to the point his hosts body various instinctual needs began to take hold once again. The creature paused stalking his unknown prey to reign in on the flood of urges that currently coursed through him. His grey eyes closing, leaving nothing but utter darkness in the shadows as he was completely concealed.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:26 pm
Profile YIM

The steam began to rise and clear from Beth's late night shower, as she stepped out and began to towel her wet naked body down with a small white bath towel. When she finished drying off she wrapped the towel around soaking wet hair and retrived another towel from besides the shower and wrapped it tightly around her midriff. The towel barely managed to hold in her 36 C bust which continually triedto burst out of the top of the towel. Beth straghtened all the kinks out the towel and began her short walk back to dorm room

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:48 pm
Profile WWW

Openning his eyes once again, the Nightbringer resumed his travels down the darkened dormitory hallways. As he slinked down the next set of stairs, he continued his search. Rounding the corner, the Nightbringer could almost feel the moisture in the air and could most certainly smell it. Like a shadow retreating from the light he sped off towards it.

Light.

Even at this distance he could feel it as he rounded the corner, seeing the rays of light pour through the steam rising from the community shower room. Behind it, he could see a single, solitary student. Her hair bound up in a towel, the same with her body, but the towel did little to obsure to curves of her body. Perhaps this is what he was searching for as his eyes followed the slight sway of her firm covered ass. As his eyes continued look about her body, he wondering if all of her was that golden tan...and fit. She would probably put up one hell of a fight.

Regretting that he didn't catch her earlier in the shower itself, he opted to follow her and see where she was going, his grey eyes almost seemed to float silently through the darkness as the only sign that the shadows were far more than they appeared this night.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:15 pm
Profile YIM

As Beth was walking through the dorm corridor towards her room she noticed her towel was becoming more and more and loose which juddering it recieved from her walk. Finallly the towel could hold her body no longer and it burst open unravelling around her curvy body and settled around her ankles.

Quicky Beth swore under her breath, caught nude in the middle of the corridor she slowly bent down and picked up the towel rewrapping around her curves and continued on to her dorm room without any more embaressing incident,

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:49 pm
Profile WWW

As the towel drifts free from the girl exposing her exquisite build and tanned frame, Nightbringer did not have to wait very long to see what lurked underneath. His gaze lingering upon her now free and bouncing breasts. Tanned just like the rest of her... His eyes flared to life changing from grey to a deep hungry red as she bent down to retrieve the towel, the primal urges of his host flooding his eternal mind with images of her...images he would soon see come to pass.

A low growl escapes the creature when the girl begins to cover herself up again with that towel. In the deafening silence of the night, even the most obscure and quiet noises seem to magnify.

If the girl heard him...the chase would begin.

If not...the creature's mouth twisted into an invisable smile.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:43 am
Profile YIM

As Beth got to corridor that held her dorm she held the towel tightly to herbody making sure it wouldn't fall down this time. Her curvy body moved swiftly, she was tried and had long day ahead of her in morning but all thoughts of tomorrow wher driven from her mind by noise that came from behind her. It sounded light a growl but no students were allowed pets in the school.

As she turned round to look down the dark corridor to see where the noise Beth spotted to two red spots at the very end of the hallway hidden in the shadows.

Last edited by Beth on Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:28 am
Profile WWW

As the girl meets his eyes, there is little doubt in the creatures mind that she has seen him. All of his overpowering urges beckon him to bound from the shadows and run the girl down. Yet, he remains still...waiting for the girl to make the first move. His deep red eyes unblinking, unwaviering while locked upon her own blue orbs.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:59 am
Profile YIM

As Beth stared down the hallway at the two red orbs she got a strange foreboding feeling. The more she looked at them the more she felt that they were undressing her and desired her as the quite standoff continue. Finally deciding to break the silence Beth stepped forward cleared her voice and spoke in her strongest voice possible, "Who there, listen I not much for games so I'll tell you my name if you tell me yours."

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:18 pm
Profile WWW

The defiance in the girls tone, the unknown arrogance of her question and the look in her eyes. Unafraid. Such things served only to incite and inflame his perverse instincts. Though he did not answer her, for a moment the creature merely stared and regarded the obviously strong willed woman before him.

His answer however was probably not what the girl was expecting. Wordlessly and soundlessly, the being pulls itself from the wall as if sliding free from a pool of tar. In a crouch, as if ready to pounce or pursue the black creature easily stood over 7 feet tall...though he was hard to make out as even manifested he seemed to blend perfectly with the shadows behind him. The creatures eyes, become more like a holes or rips in a fabric, the wall, hallway and everything behind the creature can been seen.

But the creature did not answer her, but nor did it advance upon her.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:42 pm
Profile YIM

As Beth stood alone in the hallway looking into the darkness her question recieved no answered. This made Beth nervous something was there she could tell. Then as she stood in the middle of hall the whole corridor seemed to change around her. The darknesss seem to tear itself of the wall and form into figure that stood opposite her.

As Beth stared at the silent figure she got a werid feeling in her stomach. What ever it was it was bigger than her so she confronted it with her usual style and grace, "my you get out in sun alot."

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:08 pm
Profile WWW

The hole where it's mouth was curled into a wicked sneer at the young girls continued defiance. The creature wondered if for all her bravado if he went after her if she would fight or flee as so many before her would do. Either way it mattered little, his eyes scanning the defiant human's lushious form wanting her see her without the towel again.

One slow deliberate step forward was all the creature took, as if issuing some unspoken challenge to the girls courage. Her insults only served as some sadistic measure of comedy to him.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:48 pm
Profile YIM

The shape took a step forward, Beth took this challenge and stood her ground. She again dissmissed the shape in front of her nochantly. "Look mate your messing with the wrong student, so take my advice go somewhere you will be comftable, like a sunbed. Work on your tan, if you ask your looking a little peaky."

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:56 pm
Profile WWW

A low chuckle escapes the creatures mouth, his eyes locked upon the young girl wrapped in but a towel standing her ground against him. This one had as humans or his host would call it, spunk. He wondered just how hard the student would fight against him. So many thoughts flicked through his mind in rapid succession.

Only one way to find out.

The beast known to N.I.C.E Labs only as The NightBringer takes another step forward, his chuckle turning into that of a more beastial growl of wanton desire. As one shadowy mass of living shadow lands upon the floor, the next step follows the other as the creature wordlessly begins to make his way towards the girl...his pace slowly gaining speed with each step taken. By his third step, the creature's growl has fallen silent once again...leaving that almost audible mute silence hanging in the air as dark humaniod mass moves.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:17 pm
Profile YIM

As the dark mass approach Beth she started to rethink her stance maybe it wasn't too wise hurl sarcasim at a 7 ft shadow. When the Beast started to growl like it prefered her without the towel she wore around her. But she couldn't lie she got really scared when the shadow went silent as it approached. This made Beth take her first step back.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:32 pm
Profile WWW

When the girl takes a step back, the hulking silent form ceases his stalking foward all together. Still crouched low and nearly impossible to see in the dark hallways it waited to see if the girls courage had truly left or, or maybe she was getting into a battle stance prepairing herself for a fight.

The creature crouched down lower, knee's bent as if ever ready to pounce or bound after its prey while his liquid ink like hands merely lay flat, palms down as if again waiting for the girl to make the next move like some sort of game was being played here.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:14 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next