View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Playing Catch-Up (Kim, Madison-monster(s) welcome) 

Post Playing Catch-Up (Kim, Madison-monster(s) welcome)
Sondra whistled cheerfully as she strolled on down the hall, dressed in a red off-the-shoulder mesh trim crop top and thong set, as well as her usual black cat ears and tail, the latter affixed to a thin, silver chain-link belt around her waist.

Sondra was on her way to Kim’s room to catch up on events past and present, and to spend some much-needed quality time with her friend. It had been some time since she had seen her before running into her in the Students Common Room, and even before then, during the times Sondra was around before her disappearance, she hadn’t spent anywhere near as much time with her as a friend should with another. And it wasn’t just Kim, it was all her friends.

It had gotten to the point where she knew as much about what was going on in her friends’ lives as she knew about what was going on with some random student she might pass in the campus hallways.

Sondra was ashamed at herself for allowing it to be this way. She had been selfish of her time with her friends, who had been like sisters to her for all the years she had been on this island, and now most of her friends, her sisters, were gone, taken away from her by some cruel fate. She had kept promising herself she would take the time to be with her friends, and every time she kept breaking that promise. But never again…

Finally at Kim’s dorm, Sondra knocked on the door an said, “Kimmy, it’s Sondra. Can I come in?”

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:26 pm

I was just cooking some chicken gumbo I was wearing a long black skirt with a red blouse before I started to hear a knock at the door I would walk over to the door and open it as I smile "hey Sondra come on in"

Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:29 am

Sondra smiled when Kim opened the door, and stepped inside, wrapping her arms around Kim, giving her friend a deep, passionate kiss on the lips as she reached up underneath Kim’s skirt and gently massaged the blue-haired girl’s lovely ass with her smooth, delicate hands.

“Mmm…I’ve missed this, Kimmy,” Sondra said when she broke the kiss a moment later, “almost as much as I’ve missed you.” Sondra sniffed the air, smelling something yummy coming from the kitchen area. “Mmm, something sure smells good, Kimmy, whatcha making?”

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:26 am

I giggled and kissed Sondra back as I close the door "I just got done cooking some chicken gumbo and mmm you look sexy girl." I say kissing her neck softly "I miss you too Sondra."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:15 am

“Mmm…I’ve always loved your kisses, Kimmy.” Sondra said after Kim kissed her on the neck. “And your cooking, too. Why don’t we sit down and have a bit to eat while we catch up on old times. You said back in the Students Common Room that there was some things you wanted to talk about?”

Bio

Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:23 am

I Smiled "oh yeah right I say while still holding Sondra and rest my hand just above her panties I would kissed her deeply once more before slowly letting go of her I would get two bowls and would pour the gumbo in them as I set them down on the table "hmmm what to tell you frist well for starters Madison's back!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:30 am

Sondra moaned into the kiss, feeling her body starting to heat up from the close contact of the two bodies as she leaned foreword and returned the kiss just as deeply.

Sondra was disappointed when Kim broke contact, but kept quiet about it as she walked over to the table and took a seat on one of the chairs. The gumbo smelled delicious, and Sondra couldn’t wait to dig in, but she decided to be patient and wait a moment.

When Kim mentioned Madison’s return, Sondra’s eyes lit up and a smile crossed her face, visibly excited about the news. “Really? That’s great news, Kimmy! Where’s she at now? Is she staying here with you, or does she have her own dorm room somewhere?”

It had been ages since she had seen Madison, and she was extremely happy to hear that she had returned, for many reasons. The main reason she was happy was because she knew about Kim’s relationship with Madison, and how upset Kim had been when Madison had disappeared, and she was gladdened for both of her dear friends that they had finally been reunited.

Sondra couldn’t help but think about what had gone on during said reunion. She severely doubted that either one had gotten much sleep that night.

Bio

Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:25 pm

I sat down on the chair and started to eat the gambo as I lick my lips "hmm not bad if I do say so my self" I then looked at Sondra and grin

"I think she went out but im sure she'll be back soon and yes she is staying here with me now."

I would smile at her and sigh "I feel like everything is going to be ok now that she's back."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:03 am

Sondra took a nice big spoonful of gumbo into her mouth as she listened to Kim. The gumbo was indeed quite delicious, and Sondra made a mental note to ask Kim for the recipe so that she could try it out in her own dorm kitchen.

“I’m sure it will be, Kimmy. I can’t wait to see her again. I hope she gets back soon…before she misses out on all the delicious gumbo you made.”

Sondra smiled wide as she spoke to her friend, but a question bubbling in her mind quickly stole it away, and worried and rather concerned look crossed her face.

“Um, Kimmy, have any of the others returned yet?”

Bio

Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:28 pm

Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:54 pm
Profile YIM

I sighed and shook my head sadly "no Madison is the only one I've seen come back besides you .." I say while looking down but then looked at her again "but im sure they'll back someday..."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:09 am

“I hope so, Kimmy,” Sondra replied, letting out a long, drawn-out sigh, “I can’t imagine life here without having all my friends here by my side...” Sondra shook her head. This was too depressing for her to think about now.

Sondra took another spoonful of gumbo into her mouth. After swallowing her food, she put the spoon back down on her bowl. “I’d rather not dwell on that at the moment, though. Any other good news to share?”

Bio

Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:41 pm

I would think and shake my head "sadly no but when I find some good news I will let you know that's for sure." I would smile at her as I ate some more gumbo as I look over at her "soo wanna do anything hmmm?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:37 pm

That was an easy question for Sondra, and she didn’t even need to think about the answer. There were many things that Sondra loved to do, but when it came to split-second decisions, one thing always came to mind…

After wiping her mouth with her napkin, Sondra pulled her chair back and stood up, looking down at Kim with an impish grin on her face. In less than two seconds, Sondra was out of her clothes which were in a small puddle by her feet, leaving only her cat ears and tail.

Walking over to Kim, sitting down and straddling her and the chair, Sondra leaned in and kissed Kim deeply and passionately on the lips.

“Mmm…Need you ask, Kimmy?”

Bio

Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]