View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 First night (Dendrite) 

Post First night (Dendrite)
After taking a shower Savannah laid down on her bed still in her towel. She curled up bringing her knees up to her chest her ass and nether lips peeking out. The soft bare lips of her sex that peeked out looking inviting as if they were pouting. There was no tears only the loneliness she had felt most her life.

Closing her eyes she tried to will herself to sleep. For someone who never felt safe sleeping it was a hard thing to command. She had avoided the girls on campus as she did everyone. In doing so she had not heard the rumors of the monsters. She didn't know of the other girls who liked to play with girls either. There was little innocence to the girl since she had been used almost constantly in the last few years. She knew nothing of pleasure for herself, only those that had used her.

Finally she drifted to sleep telling herself that she would be safe here. Shifting slightly in her sleep her entire sex came into view under the towel looking vulnerable.

(Thought I should add some more detail in here for you)

Wed May 07, 2008 1:32 am

Dendrite slithered forth from its forest lair once again, almost swimming through the air as it explored the darkened campus. Its path once again wended toward the girls' dormitory; the monster pulled itself up the outside of the building, using its alien senses to see what might be found in those rooms...

In one room there was a girl...This was, of course, hardly unusual. But something about this girl made Dendrite pause. The alien silently pushed up the window and slithered over the sill, making its way along the floor toward her bed. She was beautiful, certainly; but even in sleep she seemed to radiate helplessness. Of course, it might have been the delightful way her haphazard sleeping attire displayed her body and all its 'charms'. Dendrite chuckled softly in the dimness as it reached out with a tendril, moving in to gently tickle those cute pink folds...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed May 07, 2008 10:03 pm

Savannah wasn't a light sleeper by any means. She'd never would figure out how the monster entered her room without her hearing it. The moment the tendril touched her exposed folds her eyes snapped open. It took her a moment to bring her eyes into focus. Seeing the strange creature she screamed and kicked at it. Moving she scrambled towards the top of the bed losing her towel in the process.

"Wh...what are you?" She asked not really paying attention that she was completely naked. Dim light from the window spill through where she sat. Even with the poor lighting the wetness of her sex glistened. The creature's gentle touch had been something she'd never felt and her body had reacted. Curled in the position she was her bare pink lips were still exposed along with one rosy tipped breast.

Wed May 07, 2008 11:00 pm

Dendrite paused for a moment as the girl screamed, then the alien lunged forward onto the bed. Its sleek form seemed to swarm up toward her, finally grasping her arms and waist to hold her down against the bed, stopping her movement. Now that she was safely captive...the creature chuckled.

"A creature from somewhere else," Dendrite murmured, blinking its single large eye at the girl. "From somewhere other than Earth. However...I know a lot about humans. Especially human females." The tentacle reached up and rubbed at her sex again, tasting the wetness there.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Wed May 07, 2008 11:22 pm

Tears filled Savannah's eyes the moment the monster pinned her to the bed. "Please don't," she whispered in a watery voice as it touched her lower lips again. Despite her protest her folds became even slicker as it rubbed her.

"What do you mean from somewhere else?" She questioned as if she just realized what he said. No one had ever touched her without inflicting pain. "Please..." Her eyes closed tightly as her nipples peaked from him playing with her sex.

Wed May 07, 2008 11:31 pm

Dendrite chuckled darkly and pressed down against the girl...not resting its weight on her, just sliding its rubbery flesh along her smooth skin. "My answer wouldn't mean anything to you, little one," the monster murmured. "There are probably more immediate things that should concern you..." As she was curled up on her side, Dendrite rubbed against her thigh and the side of her body. One tendril reached up to brush her hair back from her face, stroking her cheeks...while another slithered down to rub teasingly over her warm breasts.

--Jason Carter

Thu May 08, 2008 12:24 am

Savannah licked her lips slowly as the tears spill over her large brown eyes as she opened them. "Please...don't," she whispered again feeling his rubbery body slide over hers.

"Wh...what...do...yo...you...mean?" She asked not sure if he would understand she was asking about the more immediate things. Looking at him there was something helpless in her gaze. "What do you want from me?" She asked finally.

She held very still as something brushed her hair back. There was a little whimper as a tendril rub her breasts causing the nipples to become even harder.

Thu May 08, 2008 12:56 am

Dendrite laughed and lay on its side as well, its torso pressing against the girl's back, body curling against her...a couple tendrils pulled at her towel and tossed it away, leaving her completely nude in the creature's embrace. "I think you'll understand what I want soon enough," the creature murmured. Its tendrils slid around her, then suddenly coiled around her breasts...starting to squeeze and massage rhythmically. "Mmm, you're a sexy little human female..."

--Jason Carter

Thu May 08, 2008 1:19 am

Savannah simply laid there having little choice in the matter. When she felt his rubbery body against her naked one she gasps softly. "Why me?" She asked him. When his tendrils coiled around her breasts she hiccuped on a sob. "Please don't hurt me. I promise not to fight just please don't hurt me." Her watery voice quivered.

Thu May 08, 2008 1:27 am

Dendrite paused for a moment, considering the girl's words. Then it began to slowly massage her breasts once again. "Very well," the creature finally murmured. "In truth, I would get no pleasure from hurting you. If you cooperate, there will be no need for pain." The tendrils began to brush teasingly over her peaked nipples. "Tell me," the monster whispered to her, "Is what am I doing to you now...painful?"

--Jason Carter

Thu May 08, 2008 1:37 am

Savannah moved slightly so that her breasts were easier to get to. "Do you have a name?" She asked him softly. She sighed softly as his tendrils teased her nipped. "Truthfully I don't want to do this, but I'm smart enough to know that fighting will not help."
She shook her head at his question. "No it doesn't hurt. Before I came here they would just pinch them really hard and bruise them. They use to force themselves into my sex and ass," she told him. She was talking to keep herself from screaming in terror. This thing was going to use her body, and she couldn't stop it.

Thu May 08, 2008 1:46 am

"I see," Dendrite murmured. The creature's body undulated slowly, gently rubbing itself against her. "Hmmm...oh, a name? Among humans, I go by 'Dendrite'...What is your name, little one? I find myself curious about you." The tendrils slowly squeezed her breasts in rhythmic movements, rather gentle actually; the tips of the tendrils swirled around her nipples in a slow movement, carefully teasing. The tentacle between her legs nuzzled eagerly against her softness, though it seemed content to slide up and down her folds for the moment, stroking rather than penetrating. "And since we have a 'deal'...tell me...is this painful yet?"

--Jason Carter

Thu May 08, 2008 5:43 am

"Sa..Sa...Savannah." Her voice was a hiccup of silent sobs. There was a small tremor that ran through her body as he rubbed against her. "I...I don't suppose I can talk you out of doing this?" Her nipples turned into hard peaks at his teasing. She could feel them throbbing with a need she didn't understand.
"Please don't do this." Even as her words protested her nether lips became slick with her juices. The position she was in gave him plenty of access to play with her. She shook her head slightly praying he would stop and leave her. He slid up and down her slick lips causing her sweet juices to drench his tentacle.
"No." The whisper barely reached him. She knew though that any minute he would plunge something into her sex and even possibly her ass. Far from innocent she knew she was, but both orfices were still always tight. It was always possible he would thrust into all three. It wouldn't be the first time, and she would deal with it as she always did.

Thu May 08, 2008 6:07 pm

"Shhhhh," Dendrite murmured. "I believe you'll find this experience...a little different from what you're used to." The creature chuckled to itself. Of course that would be true, unless she'd already spent lots of time in the clutches of tentacled aliens!

Pulling Savannah close to itself, Dendrite pushed...its phallic tentacle finally parting the dripping folds of her sex and wriggling inside. It pulsed and throbbed inside her as if enjoyment of being nestled in her sex, slowly tugging back and forth, working more deeply into her tight tunnel...

--Jason Carter

Thu May 08, 2008 7:38 pm

Savannah squeezed her eyes shut and curled her lips inward biting them. She was afraid that if she didn't listen to him she would really hurt her. She was to let him do this, and he wouldn't hurt her. There was no reason to believe him but as of yet he hadn't done anything painful.

She laid very still when she was pulled closer. Her slick folds parted easily for him as he pushed into her. A small gasp filled the room as he moved in and out. She was stretched wide with the phallic tentacle but she was so wet he slid in and out easily.

Her slick folds quivered around him as if they themselves were asking for more. She was could no longer stand the tightness curling in her stomach. Pushing her hips back against him she took him into her deeply. She muffled a scream as her body shuddered and arched. She came hard drenching him with her sweet juices. "Wh...wh..what..." She was panting as her body continuely shudder.

Thu May 08, 2008 8:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next