View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 8:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 From Top to Bottom(Dendrite) 

Post From Top to Bottom(Dendrite)
The day came and Raven woke up on the sofa of the common room She'd pull her bags out from under it and stretch her neck a little. She was told she wouldn't have classes just yet thus was free to use this day while most other girls were at class to find her dorm room and later meet whom ever she shared it with. After a quick run to the bathroom to return her virginity with a simple spell she'd begin on the top floor today. the day itself was comfortable actually and she was wearing her usual clothes save for a pair of shorts over her panties . other than that; her jacket, her white halter top, her strapless bra, her red plaid skirt, her skull belt buckle; her black boots & her her black and white stockings.

Panting slightly as she dragged her bags onto the top floor with a quick breath she'd begin moving to the left side of the building trying her key in the door on the far left; the key didn't fit and she'd move to the next this one though the key didn't fit was unlocked a dresser with a few discarded beauty items or perhaps items owned by someone else whom lived in this room; or had been attacked in her she took them subconsciously and shut the door behind her before moving to the next.

"Alright two down plenty to go, I'll find it sooner or later like this!"

she said before she'd try her key in the next door; the key wouldn't fit but it would open anyway and there would be nothing inside save for a bed a few chairs and an empty dresser. Raven smiled slightly moving into the room tossing her bags down.

"Doubt I'll be crucified for taking a few minutes rest in an unused room."

she'd say calmly sitting on a chair not bothering to cross her legs the shorts gave her enough coverage under her skirt for modesty's sake.

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Thu May 08, 2008 6:04 am

Dendrite awoke from a restless doze. It took the alien a moment to remember where it was...ah, yes, having invaded a student's dorm room and 'played' with her until she fell unconscious, the alien had decided to rest in one of the abandoned rooms in the floor above. Most of the rooms here seemed unoccupied, although one...

There was definitely movement next door. A student had wandered in and sat down, while everyone else was at class. What a curious situation. Still, as the saying went, the nail that stood out got pounded, or something along those lines.

Dendrite opened the door silently and slithered out of its room...Then it swept into the next doorway and loomed, gazing at Raven with its large blue eye, quickly taking in the situation.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri May 09, 2008 6:14 am

The situation was a simple one; she was a lost girl looking for her dorm. Her figure was a bit embellished by the padding she wore in her bra; but that was only to make it fit her slightly unusual sized bust. She was taking a breather after climbing so many stairs and carrying such a heavy load & of course repairing something she didn't know she'd be losing again ten minutes later.

"Solitude; times like this I wish I brought an instrument with me then again; that would probably attract another one of those things."

She sighed pulling her little book from her pocket and moving to the glossary of inhuman creatures. It had grown as she met more of them though it had been rather large before newly added ones appeared near daily now.

"A new one I haven't me... how the hell do you say this?"

She didn't know it but, the book was listing the creature that was observing her right now and planning to attack in a few short moments.

Raven, magus of life

Fri May 09, 2008 6:20 am

Dendrite swept forward and lashed its tendrils out almost faster than a human eye could see. A couple coiled around the girl's upper arms, holding her secure. Another snatched the book from her hands and tossed it away.

"You don't," the creature growled, staring balefully at her with its large blue eye. "At least not if you're human..." A low, dark chuckle echoed through the room, seeming to come from the very air...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Fri May 09, 2008 10:10 pm

She'd tried throwing that book before into the ocean and it had just turned around and hit her in the forehead and this time was no different save for whom threw it. It still managed though to hit her in the forehead leaving a red mark in the shape of the small thick book. It took a few moments after the book hit her in the face to register that she was in the tentacles of yet another creature; or at least her arms were.

She looked around the room frantically lavender eyes looking about for anything to help free her orange hair shifting to show off her unusual birthmark; oddly enough it was the mark of a powerful inhuman species of which she wasn't a member obviously.

"Oh come on what do you want with me?!"

as if she couldn't already assume what this thing wanted given the last four attacks on her body and the subsequent repairs to her chastity

Raven, magus of life

Fri May 09, 2008 10:27 pm

Dendrite chuckled deeply. "I just want to spend some time getting to know you," the creature murmured. Its tendrils reached forward and slid into her jacket, pushing it open a bit, brushing over the straps of her halter top and her creamy bare skin. "You're an interesting one...you look like you have some secrets, hmmmmm?" Another tendril brushed over her forehead, tracing the birthmark.

--Jason Carter

Fri May 09, 2008 10:53 pm

"Get to know me? Well if that's all you want why are you holding me against a bed and going into my jacket?"

She asked curiously as she tried to free her arms from the tendrils that held them though not enough of a struggle to actually wound herself; she didn't need to dislocate something this time.

As a tendril traced the lines of her birthmark she'd reflexively jerk her hand to try and move it; this hand held a tattoo with another symbol from the same species.

"And what sorts of secrets are you talking about?

she decided to ask with a bit of a frustrated tone Anger at her inability work any of her magic & she couldn't move her arms enough to grab any of the curious appendages.

Raven, magus of life

Fri May 09, 2008 11:24 pm

Dendrite laughed. "Oh, I see. I'm being overly subtle again. I want sex."

Another couple of tendrils brushed over the girl's face and arm. Her jacket was pushed down, pulling her arms toward her body, while the tendrils rubbed and caressed her through the fabric of her top and bra. "I'm wondering where you got these curious symbols," the alien said. "And, of course...I'm wondering about the secrets all human females have in common..." The creature's thick tentacle-tail pressed against her calf and began to stroke up her thigh.

--Jason Carter

Sat May 10, 2008 2:45 am

of course I couldn't meet the one thing that just wanted to have a cup of coffee and a bit of cake

She thought angrily as her jacket was pushed to her mid arm giving the creature a good free touch over her torso and the cloth that she wore there.

The tendril on her thigh was easily felt even through the tight shorts she was wearing under her skirt.

"The one on my head I've had since I can remember; on on my hand I had tattooed on copied it from my little book. I have a scar on my back that took the shape of an odd symbol too... Now how about we skip the sex and just let me go so that sounds like a plan to me; big dormatory I'm sure another student somewhere is cutting class why not go find her you did say it yourself we all have what you're looking for there."

she motioned with her head to the small book he had thrown away which had returned and hit her in the face not long before. and of course he voice was a bit paniced and she was starting to babble a bit her limbs shaking from more fear than anything else.

Raven, magus of life

Sat May 10, 2008 2:54 am

Dendrite chuckled and let its tentacle slide over her shorts, caressing her thighs. "Oh, you are a strange one," the monster replied. "You didn't think getting such a tattoo would have any consequences...would make anything interested in you? And this mark, it is certainly a mystery." It brushed over her forehead again.

"Well...no matter." Dendrite pulled her up and pushed her down onto the bed until she was laying flat, the alien looming over her, almost laying on top of her but not quite. A couple of tendrils dangled down from the creature and began to coil around her breasts, massaging through through the fabric of her top...and then it pulled the thin garment upward to expose her bra, rubbing her through that. "We can save investigating this mystery for...afterwards."

--Jason Carter

Sat May 10, 2008 3:38 am

"Nope, just thought is was a nice design."

As she spoke dendrite shifted her and began to loom over her she'd shift slightly as her breasts began to be massaged and put her boots against the creatures skin trying to push it away with all the strength she had in her legs; which was a surprising ammount; apparently she was stronger than she looked but, probably not strong enough.

Her bra was a bit different from the norm & she barely felt the tentacle as it massaged through the padded bra; she had to pad it or the D cups wouldn't have fit her middle sized chest & where one normally would have had a small bow or ribbon she had a pewter skull and crossbones attached to it.

"How about we keep investigating the mystery now and leave everything else for later!"

she exclaimed through a mixture of panic and fear of the pain she knew would come if this thing took her chastity... for the fifth time in the last week.

Raven, magus of life

Sat May 10, 2008 3:49 am

Dendrite pushed the girl's halter top upward, bunching it up at her armpits. Its tendrils poked and prodded at her breasts, feeling the padding in her bra, rubbing the skull and crossbones. "How cute," the creature murmured, though it was anyone's guess to what it was referring. "In any case, you should be careful what 'pretty' designs you play with..."

As Raven pushed with her legs, Dendrite arched its flexible body upward and wriggled. Raven's feet slid up and off, unable to get much purchase. "Naughty girl," the creature chuckled, grasping her thighs with its tentacles and pinning them down to the bed. "Did you really think that would stop me?" A tendril rubbed against her calf and slowly slid up her leg, tracing her stockings and the bare skin below her shorts, finally nudging insistently between her legs. "Mm, I do like stockings, I must admit..."

--Jason Carter

Sat May 10, 2008 11:23 pm

"Not really; but, hell'll freeze over before I just let one of you things touch me without at least trying."

She cringed slightly at a thought that passed her mind as the tentacle passed over her clothed legs and even more so as it prodded over the two layers of cloth that covered her netherlips lavender eyes shifting to stare directly into Dendrite's single blue one.

"And why should I be careful with them they're just designs not like they'll kill me or end the world right?"

she huffed eyes still showing her mixed feelings of being held helpless against a bed. shge went through her mind through the limited number of things she could do from the words in her book trying to find evgen one that worked with just words. all she remembered was a simple illusion that more than likely wouldn't do anything but make life worse for her.

"Why do you things keep picking on me anyway?!"

Raven, magus of life

Sun May 11, 2008 12:15 am

Dendrite chuckled. "If you have the symbol of alien race upon your brow...an enemy of that race might well consider you 'fair game' in any number of ways. And those of that race could as well. I'm not entirely familiar with the symbol, but what if it shows that you're a slave? But it's no skin off my nose, as it were, if you wish to decorate your body like that..."

Dendrite continued to stroke between the girl's legs, exploring and caressing her through the barriers of fabric concealing her. A couple of tendrils slid over her bra...then suddenly pulled at the front of it, tearing the fabric right between the cups and tugging them outward. The tendrils brushed aside the padding and began to rub over her soft breasts. "Delightful," the creature murmured. "We spend so much time with you because you are delightful..."

--Jason Carter

Sun May 11, 2008 2:05 am

"Alien race? The one on my forehead I was born with kind of a strange coincidence I guess."

Or more hoped; it didn't seem like much of anything these days was a coincidence. Then after a few moments her bra was torn open and her padding moved aside a shiver passing down her spine at the first touches to her chest this day.

"Did you really have to do that?!?! I mean couldn't have just lifted it like my shirt?!"

She shouted obviously frustrated. the padding was less to make her look bustier and more so her bra would fit.

"Delightful... Well so far I'm the least good looking girl in this school so what about me do you things like about me compared to the 44 double Hs in the school?"

could I really be marked as a slave... or... maybe it's to prevent that from happening...

Raven, magus of life

Sun May 11, 2008 2:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next