View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Night with a Dragon (Ryujin) 

Post Night with a Dragon (Ryujin)
Yuki had just come in from her shower, her body exhausted not only from the long day of classes but also from her two hours of training, collapsing down on her bed she buried her face into her pillow groaning, she left the window slightly cracked allowing the cool breeze to keep the room comfortable.

Closing her eyes she mumbled to herself softly. " Thank god its Friday...I can sleep in tomorrow" she mummbled softly.

Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:12 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Night with a Dragon (Ryujin)
"That is indeed fortunate."

Shadowy tendrils curled about Yuki's wrists and ankles and a veil closed about her eyes; hiding what little she could still see in the darkened room.
A large hand trailed up her left leg until it reached her firm buttocks and slid underneath her pajamas. It made it's way toward her crotch to stroke her hairless mound through her panties as the tendrils about her wrists pulled them above her head and lifted her top half off the bed. Yuki felt another hand on her, this time on her defenseless left tit, kneading the pliant flesh as her nipple was taken between thumb and index finger and tweaked to hardness.

"Because you're going to be up all night." said Ryujin, using his magic to distort his voice.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:59 pm
Profile YIM

Her eyes widen slightly letting out a loud gasp "Wh..Who's there?! oh..ooh!" she let out a faint moan as the hands gently caressed her most sensitive areas. She gulped lightly struggling tiredly against the strange appendages. Letting out a slight yelp as the hand pinched and teased her hardening pink nipple.

Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:22 am
Profile YIM

The probing hands slid away as the shadowy lengths pulled her up off the bed and rotated her in mid air. Now facing the ceiling Yuki felt herself being moved until she was lowered over something warm and alive. The hands returned, sliding underneath her loose t-shirt caressing her lower back and taveling up her side to pinch her left teat again. She could feel something pressing against her neck in a gentle kiss. The veil over her eyes faded away along with the tendrils holding her and she found herself on Ryujin's lap facing him as he smiled.

"Just a lonely old dragon."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:43 am
Profile YIM

She blinked as the 'blindfold' faded away, her eyes focused on the being below her, a heavy blush filled her cheeks recognizing the large dragon-man. Her voice spoke softly between her gentle moans, his large hands still roaming over her body "R....Ryujin...?" Memories of their last encounter flooded her mind.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:59 am
Profile YIM

He leaned forward and nuzzled her ear with his snout, licking the lobe tenderly. "None other." he whispered to her. The shadows lowered her completely onto his lap so that she would have to look up to see his face before they disappeared completely. One of his hands slipped underneath Yuki while the other caressed her bare back beneath her shirt. He pulled her against his muscled torso, her generous mounds of her chest mashing against him. He lifted her up so they were face to face with each other, "As I was passing the gym's showers I suddenly thought of you." he whispered as he nuzzled the base of her neck making small licks across her unblemished skin.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:06 am
Profile YIM

A small smile formed over her lush lips, her lavender gray eyes look up at him blushing still "Is that so..." Shuddering slightly she arched her back feeling his tongue run over her neck, tilting her head to the side slowly. A soft moan escaped her lips " It seems I wont be sleeping until early morning huh..."

Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:24 am
Profile YIM

"Indeed." he said as he pulled his snout from her shoulder, halting his tasing licks. He lifted her small form further and angled her so that she leaned back far enough to bring her bountiful chest within reach of his mouth. He leaned his head forward to place one of her nipples between his teeth, gently gnawing until it hardened in arousal. He pulled his mouth off and kissed it before lathering the swollen teat with his tongue, licking circles around it through her shirt. He stopped his ministrations and did the same to it's twin. When both of her cherry capped mounds were tended to, he dipped his tongue into the valley of her breasts and licked up her chest and neck until her chin before pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:32 am
Profile YIM

Slowly looking down at his actions, her body trembled and shivered. Soft groans escaped her lips, her tiny pink nubs hardening after only a few moments. Apparently her body reacted nicely to the dragon. " Why...can't I resist" she muttered softly to herself.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:37 am
Profile YIM

The deft, prehensile tongue danced and swirled about Yuki's own as he held the kiss. Holding her with one hand, his other reached for a pert, round orb, large fingers curling about her aroused mammaries and slowly squeezing. "Mmm?" Something was odd about her nipple. He had noticed before but ignored it, assuming it was because her shirt still covered the glorious mounds but now he wasn't so certain. With his curiosity now piqued, he broke the kiss, slowly sliding his tongue out of her mouth after their lips parted. He took hold of her again and lifted her off his lap to turn her around and placed her on his lap again.

"Put your arms up yuki." he told her as he gripped the bottom of her shirt and carefully pulled it off of her when she complied. He tossed the shirt away and impatiently cupped both of her flushed tits, raising an eyebrow when he discovered the rings running through them. "Yuki...?" he asked curiously as he fingered the intimate piercings.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:50 am
Profile YIM

She gulped lightly finding he noticed the addition she had to her bust, not too proud of them. In fact she hated them but she did not know how to remove them. A heavy blush filled her cheeks as she lifted her arms allowing him to remove her shirt. "They...were put on by someone...I don't know how to remove them" She muttered softly to him almost as if she was embarrassed by them. She flinched slightly as he touched them.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:15 pm
Profile YIM

"Ah. Whoever put them on you must not have been very nice." he said and continued his massaging motions, letting his fingers encompass as much as they could before slowly closing them around her supple mounds. "It's not hard to see that you aren't the type for such things. Even in the shower I could see how... delicate and sensitive you are. You seemed to be clinging to me with all the strength you had back then." He rolled and kneaded the twin globes gently, slowly increasing the pace and force behind the motions.

"Still..." he paused in his movements to slip the claws of his index fingers up into the rings and leaned down, the heat of his breath hot and moist against her skin. The bright blush across her face didn't go unnoticed and his tongue snaked out to flick across her cheek before sliding under jaw and curling about her neck. As he got a taste of her tender neck, he tugged ever so slightly on her intimate piercings, keeping the slight pressure on until he crooked his fingers, letting them slide out of the metal rings.

His tongue crawled back along it's route over her neck and back into his mouth as his left hand abandoned her heavy breast and slid down across her stomach. He pushed it under the wasit band of her pajama bottoms and panties, sliding his fingers over her small nub. "...I think I like them!" he hissed into herear as he pushed two thick digits into her moist slit.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:25 am
Profile YIM

She gasped a little trembling, her face turning redder. Embarrassed by the fact that he had seen her weaker side " I...I um mmmn He isnt that bad I just ooh" For some reason she wasn't able to put together a proper sentence.

Her eyes widen as he tugged gently on the small rings, letting out a faint cry in pleasure, apparently the piercings made her already sensitive body even more reactive. Her body trembled under his grasp. Her body flinched as soon as he touched her pink flower, trembling a bit she moaned her little clit throbbing gently. "W..Well I..I'm glad you do" she stuttered out softly.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:40 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh?" he cooed into her ear as he slipped his claw into the ring on her left breast, "Perhaps you like the rings more than you know?" He pulled a little harder this time, being careful not to pull too hard and hurt her. His tongue dipped down between the cleft of her trembling bosoms, sneaking up the side of her of her right tit, curling around the nipple and into the ring pulling it wherever he pleased with the long, wet muscle. He pumped his digits in and out of Yuki's moistening folds.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:51 am
Profile YIM

"I...I wouldn't sa..say th..that oooh!!" She moaned loudly trembling a bit, her little pink nubs were rock hard, almost throbbing from his actions. She bit her lip gently "But..they do get in the way sometimes...." She wondered for a moment if there was a way to take them out. She bit her lip harder tensing up around his thrusting fingers, her juices starting to flow over his hand.

Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:50 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next