View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Adventures of a plant (Keemari) 

Post Adventures of a plant (Keemari)
http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2629&p=45334#p45334

Savannah had to bit back the moan as she walked down the hallway dorm. Opening her door she quickly slammed and locked it. Her books fell out of her arms as she dropped to the floor on her hands and knees. Her ass was in the air while she rested her head on her hands. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Suck my clit a little harder," she demanded of the plant.

She cried out in a soft whimper as the plant obeyed her. Her body moved with each thrust of the plant. Throwing back her head she cried out in orgasm as she came dripping her sweet juices over the plant and down her thighs.

Savannah laid there for several minutes until she finally got the strength to command it to stop. Standing she stripped her clothes and crawled on the bed naked. In hopes to get this thing out of her sooner she was going to have the plant fuck her little pussy as much as she could handle.

Natalya

Fri May 30, 2008 8:59 pm

Post Re: Adventures of a plant (Keemari)
During the night the plant released a chemical as it's mistress sleeped all by my desgin as the chemical invades her body and into her mind as it makes little Savanah have nothing but wet dreams so that it could feed off her sexual juices and energy even while it sleeps.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri May 30, 2008 9:21 pm

Savannah was glad for the weekend because she had two days to try to work this thing to were it could live outside her. She woke, yawned, stretched, and came. She realized that sometime during the night in the mist of one of her very dirty wet dreams she had ordered the plant to fuck her sopping pussy until she woke. She vaguely remembered telling it that and the play with her clit once more.

Spreading her legs she felt it stop it's thrusting. Bending her knees she spread her legs far as she could and ordered it to fuck her some more. She sighed in pleasure as she felt it obey her. "Bring out to tendrils under my thighs to play with my nipples," she ordered.

She felt the plant's two tendrils slide out of her pussy under her thighs to where her legs were brought slightly up in the air. They wrapped once around her legs before going to her nipples. She whimpered as the planted thrust in and out brushing that sweet spot deep inside her. Her legs were held up slightly off the bed and kept spread by the plants tendrils. She bit down on her bottom lip as they flicked her nipples.

Reaching up she grabbed the headboard, "Harder," she demanded. With her legs in such a position only her words would control the thrusting. She was spread wide open for the plant to fuck. "Thicker," she demanded once more. She whimpered softly as she felt it double in size inside her tight slick tunnel. "Fuck me oh yes fuck me," she cried out softly as the thick plant obeyed her. Her nipples were hard little points as they were flicked.

Natalya

Sat May 31, 2008 8:41 pm

I chuckle being able to sense what the plant was doing. If I was so inclined I'm sure I could make good money selling a video of the sweet girl giving into her lust and the plant. Ha, ha, ha hell monsters would owe me for the peep show I'm sure.

Sat May 31, 2008 8:55 pm

Savannah gripped the headboard tight as she arched up only her shoulders and ass were on the bed now. She came hard screaming in pleasure as the plant thrust in and out of her soaked pussy. It flicked at her hard nipples. Her legs were still held up and spread as the thrust rocked her small body. Her head thrashed back and forth as her screams turned to soft whimpers.

The orgasm was slowly starting to ease as it continued to thrust hard into her. She groaned in pleasure as another orgasm started to build before the first was completely done. "Suck on my clit," she whimpered softly. "Suck my nipples," she cried out. Her body jerked as she felt the tendril extend and latch onto the little nub at the top of her sex. The two at her nipples stopped flicking and seemed to pull her nipples into them.

It wasn't long before she was in the middle of another orgasm. She screamed long with each thrust. Her body jerked as her juices pooled beneath her on the bed. Her whole body shuddered and went limp finally. Weakly she commanded it to stop. She laid on the bed limp and worn yet she wanted more but not just of the plant.

With a frown she stood. She showered and changed the bed. She'd be damned before she went to him to take care of this. As far as she was concerned Keemari could kiss her ass. She just needed to find another way to help this along...

Natalya

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:31 am

Lyra walked through the dorm having came from an actual peaceful swim. She wasn't complaining, but how often was it one managed to do something around here without being molested by a monster. Passing by Savannah's door she stopped. She turned around looking at the door. She'd been watching the girl for awhile and wondered if she could have a little fun with her.
Walking over to the door she knocked lightly upon it. Even if the girl wasn't in to a little fun surely she would welcome it more then the monsters around here. When no answer came she tried the knob and was surprised to find it unlocked. Opening the door her mouth dropped at seeing the other girl walking around her room naked. "Ummm...excuse me Savannah. I was going to see if you could help me with something.." her voice trailed off as her eyes wandered all over the girl's naked form.

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:44 am

It was merely a matter of time as the plant tells me the progress every once in a while in it's own way as I merely do my work and let the little girl enjoy herself until she would be begging for my help.

That's when I heard Lyra come in. Well, well, she was fun, this could be intreasting as I had the plant help Savanah along by making her horny still and hopefully if the mixture was right a little bit of a sadist when it came to someone who just walked in like that.

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:47 am

Savannah turned as the door opened and blushed. "How lucky is that I was needing help with something myself," she all but purred. If she could actually have heard herself she would be shocked. She turned to fully face her with a sexy half smile. She didn't bother to hide her tight budded nipples or any other part of her body.

"Who should go first Lyra? I was needing help finding an answer to this sexual question I have," she whispered walking closer to her. Her breasts swayed gently with her movements. Their peaked tips beckoning to be licked. With each step her hips rolled inviting erotic images.

She licked her lips slowly tracing them with the tip of her tongue. "I want to find out how many times someone can orgasm in two days," she smiled reach around Lyra to lock the door. As she reach around the other girl her body brushed against hers. "Are you interested in finding out," she whispered.

Natalya

Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:04 pm

(DAMN! That's inviting)

I listened in... Damn the girl knew how to invite someone. This might be something others monsters would enjoy without particpating as I decide to borrow some of that tech from the AV room and secretly put some recording stuff into Savanah's room slowly with my plants and other elemental ways.

Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:44 pm

(I had the perfect reply too and it went poof on me)

Lyra's mouth went dry as the other girl turned to face her fully. Her mind went blank as her eyes traveled slowly over her body. She wanted to lick and suck on those hard peaks. While sucking on her nipples she wanted to piston her fingers in and out of what she knew would be a tight little pussy. She must be in heaven she thought briefly.
Her own nipples hardened at the thought. She had to bit back a groan as she thought about laying Savannah back on the bed and slipping her head between her thighs. The image of the small girl cumming was enough to make Lyra's sex slick.
"What kind of sexual question," she asked watching the girl come closer to her. Hearing the answer she did groan. Feeling the naked body brush her barely clad one she reached out automatically. She cupped one of her breasts flicking her thumb over it lightly. "I'll gladly help with that," she told her slipping her other hand over the girl's hip.
Ducking her head her tongue flicked out over the hard nipple. The hand on Savannah's hip slid to her bare mound. "I bet you're already wet aren't you," she said before latching on to the hard nipple to suck it. A finger seperated her folds slightly to find the swollen little nub at the top of her sex. She rubbed it gently as she lifted her head. "Lay down Savannah and I'll lick every inch of your sweet little pussy until you cum," she said in a low husky voice.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:50 am

I laugh as I watch this, how long before Lyra would became Savanah's victim, how long till I would burst in to have those two lovely females. Such a prize could hardly be passed up I must say as I see Lyra go to work, the little nymph was always horny by what I experinced of her.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:34 am

Savannah was watching the girl as she was watching her. She could tell just by the look on her face that she wanted her. She was still new at the whole girl thing and not quite sure what to do. "I'm glad that you want to help," she said holding back the twisted smirk.

Her hand threaded into Lyra's hair as her mouth closed over the taunt nipple. When the woman's hand found that sensitive little nub the twisted smile did appear. She could feel the plant inside her seeming to get excited. It felt as if it knew that it was going to get to have fun again.

"Take your clothes off Lyra," she said as she withdrew herself from the girl's grasp. She back towards the bed until her knees bumped it. Laying down she drew her knees up and spread her legs. Her sex glistened with it's wetness and she whispered, so that Lyra couldn't hear, for the plant to stay put.

"You will have to trust me Lyra. I'm not going to hurt you though it might be scary at first," she said honestly. She could tell by the look in the girl's eye that she wans't really listening. She knew Lyra was already thinking about what she was going to do to her.

Natalya

Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:00 pm

I smirk watching this as I was nearby having it recorded. I thought to myself. Damn now I'll have to get a VCR and TV. What rotten luck. Ha, ha, ha as I knew the plant was squirming around in anticaption inside Savannah a bit as it knew it's mistress would not leave it out of this session.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:42 am

Lyra blinked realizing that Savannah was already moving away from her. She watched the girl with desire. A low harsh groan filled the room as she watched her lay down. Her breath was ragged when the other girl spread her small bare sex. Lyra was giddy with joy at the sight.
She moved towards her slowly stripping off the swimsuit on her way. When she reached the bed she was naked. Dropping to her knees she chuckled softly. "Like this place isn't scary," she whispered as she reached up to run a finger over the pink folds of her sex.
Lyra brought up her other hand to seperate the folds gently. Her pink tongue reached out to flick over Savannah's clit. She dragged it back and forth slowly before closing her lips over the engorged nub. She sucked on it as she flicked it with her tongue as well. Slowly she slid a finger into her slick tunnel.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:09 am

I wonder how long... how long til Savanah's lust would take over and command the plant to take Lyra. How long till I could no longer stay on the side lines and would join in. Ha, ha, ha.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next