View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The False Goddess (for Kanoe) 

Post The False Goddess (for Kanoe)
She had taken her time today seeking out various possibilities for her day;s energy gathering. however everyone she had seen had been in a group or didn't seem very energetic as she watched them. the entire day she looked and pondered wondering how to choose between the hundreds of girls here. finally she decided to just pick a bit of a random room and hide within waiting for a good chance to attack she'd observe the occupant for a short while deciding to hide beneath the occupant's bed. it was a cliche but, it would serve her purposes for now. eyes waiting taking in the different temperatures throughout the room with her eyes.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:57 pm

The door unlocks and one of the many students of Shokushu enters. Her uniform was different, being made up of darker reds and blacks instead of the traditional colors. Her skirt was longer unlike the others who skirts threaten to reveal their panties with every step. Kanoe did her best to keep her sanity in this crazy island. Her outfit could be seen as rebelling but, she just didn't want to show so much of her pale skin at school.

The young witch snaps her fingers and four candles on the table spark alight with flames. The room was kept dim with the dull glow of the candles. Occasionally a faint glimmer of light would reflect off the silvery clasp hanging at the end of Kanoe's long braided black hair. With a sigh, she tosses her bookbag onto the bed and heads immediately for the closet. Fingers were already unbuttoning the woman's vest and blouse, eager to get out of the school uniform and into something much more comfortable. A lacy tight fitting black bra with matching panties kept her womanly areas hidden as she reaches into her closet and pulls out a long black robe. With the exception of the monsters, her days were rather routine. After she changes, she will immediately continue her studies of ancient tomes and practice her magic just like every night.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:30 pm

She smiled to herself as the student wandered into her room however she herself was surprised by the woman's odd trick with the candles eyes looking through the covers that blocked her view directly into them she saw no electricity running through them, nothing that should make them light. next she decided to analyze Kanoe shed feel as though something were crawling over her body starting at her feet and moving about until it again returned to her feet. nothing she could tell was inhuman about the woman she found it puzzling in various ways however even in her cosmos there rarely was a scientific explanation to everything.

The arts of... ancient civilizations throughout the cosmos... perhaps not as big a farce as I thought... I can use this.

she thought to herself still observing for the moment biding her time for just a little longer as she readied her plan.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:45 pm

Kanoe slips the robes over her head, letting the fabric caress down her pale skin until they reach her ankles. She pulls the long braid from out of her robes and lets the clasp come to rest on the small of her back. The woman takes a step towards the kitchen and suddenly shivers. Her arms wrap around herself as she looks around. A strange tingling sensation crawled over her body. She takes a moment to walk about the room but seems to find nothing. With a sigh, she steps into the kitchen. She returns a time later with some warm tea and sets down at the table. Opening the large tome and a book of notes to the side, she began her studies and translating.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:13 pm

a smirk and the feeling stopped as se left the confines of the space under her bed her shape altered to give off some light and hover gently above the ground almost wisp like as she looked down upon Kanoe seeming like a living elemental of light. eyes a simple blue, calm and happy as she observed the girl study.

"Your tea... is it good child?"

she asked eyes half lidded now seeing how the woman that would be her recharge reacted knowing a good bit of the ancient ways vision returning to normal to take in the student's colors.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:42 am

The woman gasps as she turns quickly towards the voice. Kanoe did not waste anytime getting out of her chair and stepping away from the table just incase she needed room to move. Obviously a being made of light was far from human and she's been attacked enough times in her room to just be a bit paranoid. Her eyes narrow as she stares at the wispy figure.

"Why is an extraplanar being here asking about something as simple as tea?" She calls out, "Who are you?"

Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:12 pm

she looked at the reaction and couldn't help but laugh slightly and shake hr head at the girl as if the reaction had been expected. The creature that appeared made of light approached kanoe just a little more.

"Is it truly a mortal's place to question a better child? not long in your time I was treated with respect... As for who... My name is unpronounceable in your tongue however you may address me as something quite simple to say, Mina you may call me Mina. I was called to this plane by your presence you are to be the avatar of the powers of my mistress."

Mina knew quite a bit of the ancient texts and created a good story with which to hopefully excite the woman a gentle warm smile on the thing's face.

"Would a different form ease your mind mortal?"

Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:23 pm

She frowns at the term better though it was more than likely true, she was only mortal afterall. Kanoe does not move from her spot as the being approached a bit closer. The mention of what sounded like an offer had sparked the woman's curiosity. But she was skeptical as well. She saw no reason for a higher power to show interest in a novice like herself.

"It's your body," She replies calmly, "Pick any form you like, Mina. Do forgive but, I find it doubtful someone would pick me for an avatar."

Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:35 pm

She looked to the woman moving around her passing into and out of objects finding this form a bit draining on her body though decided to maintain it at least for a time. She rose a little further off the ground to look down upon Kanoe.

"but, I have chosen you Child you show great potential though you are young Inexperience is not to be mistaken for weakness... I wish to take a more physical form and est your abilities a bit before I bestow you with the first gift of my mistress."

Her form changed taking that of the japanese spirit the kitsune standing roughly ten feet tall with nine tails it's body covered in what appeared to be a white kimono.

"The first gift will extend your life and protect you from sickness."

Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:47 pm

She watches the being's form changed with a bit of shock in her eyes. Even before she found the ancient tome, Kanoe read alot about myths and legends. Kitsune were a sort of fox spirit. She did not know too many of the details but the number of tails represented skill and prestige usually, going up to nine. The term child was rather accurate since this spirit could be over nine hundred years old. But why would this mistress send a kitsune to her? She was still very skeptical about the whole thing. She had been fooled before with promises of power and suffered greatly for it. Though a longer life free of sickness was rather pleasant.

"I am not sure how well I will do against a fox spirit," She says softly, "But, if that is your wish, I am in no place to stop you."

Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:40 pm

I smiled slightly, fully intending to offer the gift when this was over it wouldn't be much of an alteration after all. I nodded to the girl whom apparently knew quite a it of what I was supposed to be with a twisted smile a dozen fibers of my fur stretched into somewhat longer tendrils.

"All you must do is not be killed until I'm done with my assult it will not last long, Simple enough correct?"

I had no intentions on killing her or wounding her I just wanted her blood to be pumping with enough energy before I absorbed it. As I ended my words the tendrils lashed out at her only twelve as I wished to make it seem as though she had a chance.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:25 am

Kanoe was stepping away slowly, now seeing the tendrils waving about Mina. She was growing not fond of this test. Passing would extend her life while failing would end it, not pleasant in the slightest. The witch hops backwards, trying to distance herself from the lashing tendrils. Well they were made of the fox's fur so maybe... She held both her hands outwards, thumbs and first fingers touching. The spidery words of magic fill the room as flames swirl in the diamond shape those four fingers made with her hands. With a sharp cry, both her arms swipe outwards as the swirling flame expands into a large arcing flame. Hopefully the spell only takes out the tendrils and not set her room on fire....again.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:09 pm

I felt the flames as they struck the fur, certainly it burnt a bit however I found no reason to flinch allowing the tendrils to continue to lash out at her putting out flames where they landed on her items. I didn't wish for her to get in trouble. One tendril would strike at a clasp to her robe another at her backhand and one at her face enough to create a bit of a mark though nothing permentant.

"You have skill dear, though you lack experience the kitsune is a spirit of flame and with my age very little can harm me I commend you however... you have lost..."

three of the tendrils then pierced her sticking out her back however there was no pain or blood as the rest of the tendrils retracted I offered a light hearted laugh as I avoided her cells passing harmlessly through the microns of space between them.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:17 am

She did forget about the for spirit's ability to produce fire and lightning, no doubt they would have a resistance to such as well. The woman lets out a painful gasp as she feels three tendrils lash through the flames. Her robes tear slightly at the chest, revealing a slight peak at the crevace between her breasts. She felt stinging pain through her hand as her head suddenly jerks in one direction from a striking tendril. Kanoe took a staggering step back only to suddenly freeze in place from where the next tendrils struck next.

Kanoe's eyes were wide in shock and fear as she stands there shivering. She could clearly see three tendrils of fur going through her body. Everything around her grew quiet as she heard nothing but her heart beating. Her legs shiver and felt like jelly, it was only a small bit of pride and will keeping her from slumping to her knees. She has lost. She didn't want to believe it. She wanted to look up at the spirit and continue fighting but, her eyes remained locked on the three tendrils. The fear of death was tearing at her as she quivers. She didn't want to die.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:36 pm

I again offered a gentle laugh at the girl as I allowed the tendrils to linger for a short time leeching the adrenaline from her fear & left my gift to her it was fleeting compared to what I would take next. I pulled the tendrils from her chest there was no hole through her or her clothing however my next move was more than likely quicker than she could react as four tendrils took her about the waist a decent distance from myself.

"I wouldn't kill you... I have given you your gift now... however... if you had studied it is common for us to steal the husbands of women in the night... as few men still believe in my existence... I often take to the women which I meet... mistress did not say I couldn't use you once i bestowed her gift..."

I was fully into the character enjoying it throughly now too much so to give it up.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next