View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Welcome to Shokushu (Rena) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Welcome to Shokushu (Rena)
Kakumaoh looked out from the window, watching as some of Shokushu's newest students looked for their dorms. The unoccupied room was a perfect vantage point, and his own abilities should stop anyone from noticing him if they happened to look this way. He'd already seen a few girls who looked like they'd be worth future attention.

A noise outside the door caught his attention. Seems this room isn't going to remain vacant for long. He quickly glanced about for an escape route or hiding place. The only exits were the window or the door, and either way would get him more attention than he wanted. Going for the best solution available, he darted across the room and into a closet, pulling the door mostly shut. He then peered out the crack, waiting for an opportunity to take advantage of the situation.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:44 am

Post Re: Welcome to Shokushu (Rena)
Rena sighed as she walked into her new dorm room, lugging her suitcase behind her.
"Well, I guess this is it." She smiled. Here she was, some kid from New York, on a beautiful island at a prestigious school!
Rena tossed her suitcase onto her bed, and opened up the window and leaned outside, smelling the fresh air. The smell of the trees and the dirt and the ocean were all new to her.
"A brand new start, right?"

Rena stayed quiet for a moment. The buzzing noise in her head was still there. The only time Rena's head rung like that was when something supernatural was around.
Maybe the school's haunted? Rena closed the window and stared at the glass. No this feels... different... probably just nerves.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:05 pm

He couldn't believe his luck. The girl was one of the ones he'd noticed earlier. He eyed her figure hungrily, tempted to rush out and take her right away. However, he waited. She'd probably be occupied with unpacking soon, and there'd be less chance of someone noticing him than while she was by the window.

Still, there was something... odd... about her actions. Is she another one who can tell where I am? He dismissed the thought quickly. What are the chances I'd run into two of those so quickly in a place like this? It's probably just because she's not settled into the place yet.

Character listing

Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:56 am

Rena shook off the uncomfortable feeling and started to unpack. School uniforms, casual clothing, random posters that she would tape to the wall later...
And then Rena came to the shoes. Shoes usually went in a closet, but she didn't want to go near the closet. That's where the feeling was coming from. The door to the closet was open a crack. Was it supposed to be open a crack? The girl eyed the door warily.

Shut up, shut UP! Rena shook her head. She was just being paranoid. Nothing to worry about...

Even so, Rena knelt down and placed her shoes by the wall, rather than open the closet door.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:43 pm

The way she'd looked at the closet before putting her shoes down... Clearly something about the closet was disturbing her, and it was most likely to be his presence. Incredible. Never before have I encountered even one human who could tell I was hiding nearby, and now I run into two within a few weeks of each other.

He waited until her back was turned, then quietly slipped out of the closet and crept towards her.

Character listing

Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:30 am

After setting down the shoes, Rena stood up and stretched.

It almost feels like it did when some freshman playing with a Ouija board summoned a minor demon. Rena mused. Only stronger. Rena's eyebrows furrowed together as she wondered if there was a powerful demon wandering around the school. Then again, she only sensed these things when they were very close... in the same room as her.

Dread filled Rena's stomach. Something was in her room, behind her. It had been in the closet, but it felt closer now.

Rena had to remind herself to breathe as she slowly turned around. She screamed.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:22 pm

The girl's reaction was one he'd experienced before, although not on this island. While annoying, it wasn't likely to attract attention; the walls were too well soundproofed for that. Still, it was better not to take any chances here. Plus, it was annoying.

He slapped a hand over her mouth, stifling her in mid-scream. "Now, was that polite? I just decided to come out and greet you." He doubted she'd believe it for an instant, but she might at least have quieted down before she pulled away from his hand.

Character listing

Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:21 am

Rena gulped, taking a step back. She was shaking like a leaf. What was... it? It was a male, Rena could tell that much. But a male what?

"W-who... what..." The girl stuttered, taking another step back. "What do you want?" Rena glanced around. If she ran for the window, would she make it? How far down was it, anyway? Would she break her legs if she jumped?

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:59 pm

He moved in slightly, shifting to the side to put himself between her and the door. "In answer to your questions: you couldn't pronounce my name. Kakumaoh is my preference among what humans have called me through the ages. What I am... well, I doubt you could even hear all of the proper name of my race. 'Demon' is the most common thing your race has called me, but that's not strictly accurate in a theological sense. As for what I want..." He leered and grabbed for her shoulder. "I just wished to give you a proper welcome here."

Character listing

Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:38 am

Rena tensed at the demon's touch.
"What do you mean," She gulped. "'Proper Welcome'?"
She had a very bad feeling about this. Every inch, every nerve in her body was screaming Danger! Run! Get away! Rena doubted that she could however. The door was on the other side of the room, and she would have to get past Kakumaoh first. The window was closer, but a fall like that would break her legs, if not anything else.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:31 pm

His free arm seemed to blur briefly and then separated into two copies of itself. One of them began fondling her right breast through her t-shirt while the other removed his loincloth.

His grin became even more lecherous. "Guess."

Character listing

Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:40 am

Oh my god he's going to rape me.
Rena started to shake even harder, her eyes widening.
"N-no." She shook her head, trying to back away, trying to get the demon's hand out from under her shirt, trying not to look at where the loincloth used to be.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:28 pm

The loincloth gone, his free hand moved behind her to grab her ass. Roughly pulling her to him, he hissed, "Yes."

A hand slid from her shoulder down to her waist and began to remove her t-shirt.

Character listing

Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:53 am

Rena struggled, trying to push him away.
"Help! Someone, help!" She shouted, praying somebody would hear her. Her vision blurred with tears.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:08 pm

Despite her struggles, he easily pulled her shirt off and tossed it aside. He then forced her over to the bed and pushed her down onto it.

The arm that had removed her shirt duplicated itself the way his other arm had earlier. One hand began to fondle her left breast while the other moved to her waist and began to unfasten her jeans.

Character listing

Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next