View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 First Times (Alucard) 

Post First Times (Alucard)
She walked quickly up to the doors of her new residence, the sun shining, the blue sky, and she finally got to wear her new spaghetti-strap top and skirt set, what a great day it had been! "Lets see.." she hummed lightly, fiddling through her bag for her key. "... Aha! Here we go~!" She produced the small, silver key with a small jump from her bag, and proceeded to enter the tall, somewhat intimidating tower.
"What a nice place this is." she hummed to herself, walking quickly down the halls towards her room. "It has such an... Interesting vibe to it. Almost unworldly~" she joked, laughing with a gentle sigh, rounding another corner with that proud swing to her hips. Her eyes followed the doors as she passed, counting as she did "...34...35...36... Annnnnd 37!" she exclaimed, drawing fourth her key once again and entering her new room, curious and somewhat nervous as to what kind of interesting things she might find inside~

Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:49 pm

The rooms were of a comfortable size for the new student. They had been painted recently, a nice pastel blue. There was a wooden writing-desk in one corner of the bedroom, and a pair of beds with orange bedspreads. Across the room from the beds was a comfortable-looking couch, with a few throw pillows resting on it. The floor was covered by a thick carpet that had probably been put down recently.

Of course, Alucard was there too, camouflaged perfectly against the wall and watching the precious new student...

Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:56 pm
Profile YIM

She slowly peeked in, and a smile grew across her face as she saw her quaint new room. "Ooooh, its so cute~" she stepped in, closing the door gently behind her, habitually turning the tiny bolt lock, and taking a few small steps.
"Oh!" she meeped, quickly looking down and noticing the fresh new carpeting below her feet. "I have to keep this place nice and neat, just like home." she smiled gently, turning around and slowly bending over to begin unlacing her sandals, her thin lace skirt just gently crawling up the back of her legs, showing just a brief view of her panties. She stood back up after, sandals in hand, and placed them neatly next to the door, turning back around to the room and taking a few slow steps in. "My, the expense wasnt spared here.." she said with a girlish smile, running her fingertips along the back of the couch, admiring the beautiful color of blue on the walls and the comfortable carpeting between her toes. "This is going to be a great year, I think!" She said excitedly, turning to the beds, tilting her head slightly and resting a finger on her lips. "Two beds..? Perhaps Ill have a roomate!" She squeed at the idea, almost prancing over to one of the beds, gently bending over in front of it and running her hand against the smooth sheets, her skirt once again riding up the back of her legs, and giving quite a nice view of her cleavage from the front.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:08 pm

Alucard stared at the woman hungrily. Its humongous eyes appraised the student, eager to see just what glories she hid. Once the door was closed, the alien stole closer to her, eyes shining slightly, and then allowed its camouflage to drop.

Alucard was an enormous alien, and to miss it when it could be seen was nearly impossible. Alucard's body was a stone gray, with bumpy flesh and a cavernous mouth. Its eyes were a bioluminescent yellow, and seemed to convey extreme hunger. The creature was of neutral gender, having neither male nor female parts between its legs, which were slightly bowlegged. Its hands dragged on the ground as it moved closer to her.

"Welcome," said Alucard. "I was wondering who would get this room. Looks like you're a good person for it. Congratulations..."

Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Profile YIM

She straightened her pose quickly upon hearing the voice, smiling as she began to turn. "Oh, you startled me.. You must be my room......." Her words sank in her throat, however, as she laid eyes upon the beast before her.

"..Ah, what.. What is this? Some kind of joke?" She laughed nervously, stepping back but simply falling onto the bed that hindered her, sitting up quickly and decently closing her legs. ".. How did you.. Get in? Unless you have a key, that must be it.. This is some kind of hazing joke for the new girl, isnt it?" A scowl cutely crossed her face as she pouted at the beast. "That isnt very nice you know, I was really scared there!" She slowly stood, hands brushing her skirt flat. ".. Now I would appreciate if you'd leave, I need to finish bringing in my clothes, and straightening up.."

Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:00 am

"I admit it," Alucard said, leaning against the wall and laughing. "I scare a lot of the newbie students around the campus. My name's Alucard."

Reaching out its massive hand, the alien made as if to shake hands. Its voice sounded as if many were talking at the same time.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:12 am
Profile YIM

Aciel's expression lightened a bit from a pout, and she sighed heavily in relief. ".. You know, I'm sorry, I guess I was kinda mean right there.." She apologized, straightening herself with a meek smile. "Though that was very convincing! I didn't even hear you open the door~" she laughed lightly, extending her slender hand to his. "My name is Aciel Whiterose~"

Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:16 am

Alucard grinned at its unsuspecting prey. Its hand was more than large enough to envelop her upper body, and it gently shook hers.

"Good to meet you. Most of the schoolgirls are scared the first time they meet me. You know, a lot of the seniors try and tell the youngsters here that a bunch of tentacle monsters live on the island and rape them and stuff. What a crock, eh?" Alucard reared back its massive head and laughed.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:14 am
Profile YIM

She nodded lightly, still slightly nervous around his massive form. "I can see why they would be.." Her eyebrow gently raised as he spoke his next line, and she could feel her heart skip once at the words. "But.. Why would they say such a thing..? Even as a prank that seems very.. Very different.."
The situation was making her feel very awkward, but she didn't want to seem rude to her new 'friend', and she gently rested a hand on her chest to calm herself. "Here, why don't you take off that ghastly costume and we can sit and talk for a little while.. I have all day to bring in my things." She slowly tried to bring her hand back from the uncomfortable handshake, still smiling nervously.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:21 am

The alien kept its hand locked onto hers, grinning as its eyes shined lightly. "Now, why would I do that, dear? Don't you like me like this?" Its mouth opened a little wider, and she could see that the beast had no teeth. Alucard licked its lips, locking eyes with the unfortunate student.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:31 am
Profile YIM

Her expression grew slightly worried, and she struggled to pull her hand from his grasp. "But..." Her breathing became slightly more erratic, and she leaned back just a bit. "Please, just change... " Her eyes widened at the view of his toothless maw, and she pulled back as hard as she could to release his grasp on her, though it was to no avail, he didn't appear to even budge..
"If this is about the joke, its not funny anymore..!" she exclaimed, her thoughts incoherent. 'Its just a costume, its just a costume..' she thought to herself, her eyes staring still into the beasts mouth. "Just... Just a costume.... " she muttered quietly, "....With a ...Giant mouth... And... And its not real.. Right? Alucard?" She asked meekly, a glimmer of hope in her emerald eyes.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:40 am

"Silly human girl," said Alucard. "I never said I wasn't real..." Its voices lowered as it spoke those words, and its grin turned malicious.

Its yellow eyes flashed as it reached for her with its unoccupied hand. The two vertical gashes that served for nostrils on Alucard took in the air, enjoying her scent. Hmm, she's a virgin, thought Alucard. It would enjoy eating her.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:45 am
Profile YIM

She shrieked, still trying to pull away. "What!? Human? No! This cant be... This cant be happening... You're lying!" She struggled for a moment before seeing the massive hand lunge at her, instinctively she tried to dodge but the bondage of his hand held her within range. "Ahh! No!!" she shrieked once again, closing her eyes tightly, a small tear bead forming at either side.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:50 am

"I was lying, yes," said Alucard. "The tentacle monsters do exist. However, I'm a little different from the others. Raping you is the last thing on my mind..."

It waited for her to calm down a little before it spoke again...

"Food like you is too good for that."

Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:57 am
Profile YIM

"F..." The word stuck in her throat, her face grew pale. "....Food!?" She began to twist and struggle violently, recklessly even, and the tears ran slowly down her cheeks, curving along her neck. "I dont want to be eaten! You cant eat me!!" She sobbed, struggling with as little might as she had after being so shaken by his words. "Please, dont eat me.. Please!" she cried out, her chest rising and falling quickly from her erratic breathing.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next