View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The welcome (Kori Pelletier) 

Post The welcome (Kori Pelletier)
Kori was a new student at the school as such she had been shown around the campus all day and made aware of the classes and where they were. The rules of the campus including the unique school dress code when in class saying that you couldn't wear panties or had to be from an approved list that would make most girls blush.

However as she got to her room and unpacked late into the night a water pipe burst and flooded her room. Such a mess as she was wet and so were all her other clothing. They had to give her a school gym outfit as she waited in the lobby. The mantince crew came down and gave her the bad news. She wouldn't be able to sleep there tonight. The teachers told her not to worry as they would find her a place to sleep.

About 15 minutes later they told her they found a place. A young looking man maybe 21-25 stood out. He'll put you up they told you.
I smile at the young student. "Hello there. My name is Keemari Sulivan, I'm one of the tutors and subs here and also the Islands Resident Botantist. I have two places on the Island where I sleep so you'll be staying in my greenhouse attachment. It's a pleasure to meet you." I tell her extending my hand.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:32 am

Post Re: The welcome (Kori Pelletier)
"Oh.. uhm.. hello, my name is Kori Pelletier.. its a pleasure to meet you too.." She grasps his hand tentatively but firmly, shaking lightly. "So.. uhm.. where is your greenhouse attachment?"

(Sorry for it being so small)

Kori

Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:39 am
Profile YIM

(It's okay. Heading to be myself night for now)

"My greenhouse is located on the edge of the forest near the gymisum so if you have anything you want to bring with you for the night or perhaps the next couple days. Grab it now." I tell her.

Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:47 am

"Well considering all of my stuff is drenched, I don't think I'll be bringing anything from my room.. I don't even have any clothes that aren't soaked!" She starts to get a little angry, then cools it down, "Uhm... I've heard some weird things abut this place, some of the students have me spooked, would you.. walk with me there?"

Kori

Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:51 am
Profile YIM

"Of course I will." I tell her offering her my hand and holding it like a father would for his daughter, although if she allowed herself to get caught up in appearance it could be seen as something more to her that would make her blush as I walk with her.

We get to the greenhouse after about a 15 minute walk. Opening the door a slightly warm breeze hits you as the sight of many exotic and almost alien looking plants greet you as you start to feel hot a bit just by walking in. The plants could sense a human female and would start to produce several airborn pollens that acted as mild aprodisic's doing different things. Affecting her body in various ways, making it more senstive, lessing her self control, ect. However having them all affect her body. Well that was the fun part. "Here you are. The rooms in the back." I tell her as I take her back to what looked like an equimpment shed. It had an AC with some stuff in it. But a fairly good bed in it with a window.

Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:30 pm

Kori bit at her knuckle as she began to feel somewhat strange, but tried her hardest not to show it. "This is a nice bed.." She says as she plops backwards onto it.

Kori

Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:12 pm
Profile YIM

"Well I'll be working outside for a bit. I'll try and be quiet. Come get me if you need anything." I tell her as a passing thought was she looked good there as I turn around and go out to work quietly as I wait for the mixture to affect her to the point of no return. Patinece was a virture after all.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:31 pm

Kori lay in her new, albeit, temporary bed and squirmed slightly as she began to become aroused and thoughts of sexuality flitted through her mind. She let out a moan by mistake, quickly caught herself and sat up. "What's going on..?" She felt herself become more aroused as she became more sensitive to even her clothing against her skin. Kori wanted to remove her clothing but was aware of Keemari just outside her room.

Kori

Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:41 pm
Profile YIM

I decided to go check in on her. I walked in with no shirt on showing off my muscular physique. I suppose my way of flashing the young student who I knew was horny. "Oh sorry. I didn't know you were awake. I was just going to grab a tool in her. Is everything alright?" I ask her as I walk towards her.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:57 pm

Kori shudders, suppressing a small moan. "Yes.. ev-everything f-fine.." She continues to get wetter as she feels her shirt brush against her erect nipples when she moves.

Kori

Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:25 pm
Profile YIM

I take a seat next to her and put an arm over her shoulder. "Are you okay, having trouble sleeping. I have some tea that could help perhaps?" I ask her feigning concern.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:37 pm

At another time, Kori might have seen through such feigned emotion, but like this, vulnerable and, lets face it, horny, she couldn't concentrate enough to realize it was fake. "No, thank you..." She unconsciously pushed in closer to Keemari and suppressed another moan.

Kori

Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:42 pm
Profile YIM

I look at her. "Is there anything I can do to help you?" I ask her as I softly carress her arm as my arm wraps around it.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:47 pm

Kori shivers slightly at his touch, she is getting more aroused and losing control, she, almost unconsciously, runs her hand down his thigh and rubs up against him.

Kori

Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:51 pm
Profile YIM

I lean up closer to her, holding her closely. "Is there anything?" I ask her again as I take her chin and pull it to look directly into her eyes as I ask it.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next