View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Cold as Ice (for Lilith) 

Post Cold as Ice (for Lilith)
Mizuho was in her room, finished putting out her cig and tossed the bud on the floor. Yanking her clothes off, she was pissed as usual the day had been shitty since she woke up. "FUCK YOU!" She punched her mirror shattering the glass, she grinned looking at her bleeding hand. "ill get you next time bitch..just you watch" The Pink haired Vixen walked inside the shower and cut on the water, standing under the hot water feeling her muscles relax. Heavy metal music blarred in the room, coke bottles lay strewn about the floor. If anything she was the perfect example of a rocker chick living the life.

Lover/Priss

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:25 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Re: Cold as Ice (for Lilith)
The young Harpy Lilith watched from her perch in the tree outside the girl's window. She watched as she went into the bathroom, not even bothering to close the door. She stared in awe at her magnificent body. At that moment, she simply HAD to have her!

Lilith leaned back and kicked the window in, her razor sharp talons shattering the glass instantly. The thick shards rained down into the room, making a small pile of shards on the floor.

Come into my nest ^___^

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:32 am
Profile YIM

Mizuho had her music up too loud to hear the glass shatter, her clothes lay thrown upon the floor expensive under garments, silk panties. She washed her entire body quickly usually hating showers. "fuck....damn it" The pink headed brat leaned against the wall and sighed.

Lover/Priss

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:38 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Lilith climbed into the room, carefully stepping over the shards of glass. After she landed on the ground, she morphed into her human form, completely naked, she walked into the bathroom, making sure the girl didn't see she was there. Slowly, she stepped into the shower behind her.

Come into my nest ^___^

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:43 am
Profile YIM

"oh fuck this moping bullshit" Mizuho said, she grabbed the wash cloth and continued to wash her body. Not noticing the stranger behind her. Pentegram tattoo glistend in the water. Her long pink hair clung to her body wet as a dog. Scars lined her body, all over showing her fights.

Lover/Priss

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:48 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Lilith looked in awe at her body. Scars aside, it was magnificent. She would definately have some fun...

the harpy girl suddenly tossed herself on Mizuho playfully.

"Aww! You look like a big strong girl!" she said in her playful voice. "There are mean monsters out there! Will you please defend me from the terrors out there?"

Come into my nest ^___^

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:53 am
Profile YIM

Mizuho jumped and turned around screaming in rage. She slammed the girl against the wall ready to punch her in the face before stopping. "how the hell did you get in my room bitch?....what do you want?" The pink haired woman glared at the stupid looking dike in her face.

Lover/Priss

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:57 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Lilith was surprised at the girls rage, but she liked the fiesty ones.

"There are monsters!" she exclaimed. "I don't wanna be their fuck toys! If you keep me safe, I'll let you do whatever you want to me!" she spread her nether lips, tempting the pink haired woman.

Come into my nest ^___^

Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:00 am
Profile YIM

Mizu looked down at the girl as she spread her lips for her. The woman licked her lips and grinned. "anything i want eh?......ok you can stay...for now..." Mizuho leaned in and pressed the girl against the wall, putting her hands on either side of her head. "you have just walked into my den slut....its time to pay up" She kissed her deeply on the mouth, tongue fencing with her own. "mmmmm"

Lover/Priss

Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:05 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Lilith let her kiss her.

"Mmmm.... and what shall I call you... or should I just call you 'Mistress'?" she asked. Lilith pulled the girl close to her body, their breasts pressing tightly together.

Come into my nest ^___^

Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:10 am
Profile YIM

"you can call me whatever you like" Mizuho licked and nibbled on the girls neck, feeling her hard tits pressing against her own. Her body closely pressed against her holding her against the shower wall. "oh you cute...id could just eat you up"

Lover/Priss

Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:16 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Lilith shook a little bit underneath the girl, ready to be fucked and fucked hard.

"Oooooh... I can't take it anymore! I wanna be fucked!" she said, pushing the girl into the other end of the shower. "Fuck me now, or am I gonna have to force myself upon you?" She lowered her head to the girl's breasts, sucking on them for a bit, before going even lower, to her crotch.

Come into my nest ^___^

Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:21 am
Profile YIM

Mizu was startled as this little bitch was REALLY IN HEAT! She hit the wall and before a question could be asked, she gasped out feeling her nipples being tugged upon by the younger girls mouth. "uhhn!!...what...wait.." She moaned out again as the girl made her way down her tummy to her pussy. "ohhh god...not there" Mizu was used to dominating bitch's but this girl had her taken by surprised and she couldnt move.

Lover/Priss

Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:25 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Lilith lifted the girl off her legs and put her legs over her shoulders, placing her weight against the shower wall. Her face was right in front of her pussy, which she began to lick. Her hands squeezed her Mistress's ass as she ate her out. "Mmmmmm.... you taste good." her muffled voice said.

Come into my nest ^___^

Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:30 am
Profile YIM

Mizuho cried out, she couldnt belive this she was being ate out by sombody in her own shower on the first date this was incredible. "ohhh yea....mmm lick my pusssy harder....oh yea oh yea....pinch my clit!" The pink haired beauty screamed throwing her head from side to side.

Lover/Priss

Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:33 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next