View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Restless (For Saur) 

Post Restless (For Saur)
It wasn’t that she hadn’t enjoyed the musical… though she hadn’t… it was more that she had missed her now nightly workout, and had enough pent up adrenaline to keep her wide awake for, most likely, the rest of the night. Thus Jag found herself lying on her back, on her bed, still in her clothes from the school function.

In the past few weeks she had begun to go stir crazy when she was forced to be in her room for more than a half hour. It seemed no different now as she occasionally tossed on her bed, rolling onto her side for a while, then back again, her tight, white oxford shirt hugging her young curves; the outline of her lacy black bra beneath traced upon the shirt every time she would inhale, the buttons straining each time. Stranger still was the fact that she hadn’t changed out of the short skirt that only covered part of her toned thighs, something that would usually repulse the student. Evidentially she had merely entered her own world tonight and forgotten about the garment.

Occasionally a sound of wildlife would reach the redhead’s ears, but little more than that distracted her as her eyes would open for a while, only to trace along the lines of the ceiling.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:28 am

Post Re: Restless (For Saur)
Saur's blue eyes shined with anticipation as stood in the shadows below the building, staring up at the partially open door to her room. "It's been too long, Jag," he said quietly. He had caught sight of her earlier that night as she walked back to her dorm. Had he the chance, he would have taken her there but the campus was still too crowded to risk it and she had made it safely back to her dorm, blissfully unaware of the impending danger.

Knowing which building she was in, he had all the information he needed. He needed only wait and watch until he caught sight of her. Having located her exact room, he settled in to wait. Finally, the light in her room, along with a fair portion of the room lights in the building, was out. Careful to stay in the shadows, he approached the side of the building. It was still relatively early and there were still a decent number of students awake. It wouldn't do to be seen before he reached his target. Moving directly below her room, he jumped to the balcony of the second floor. Hauling himself up, he leaped to the next floor, then the next and the next as he moved, quiet as a cat, up the side of the building until at last, he hauled himself over the railing onto the narrow balcony outside her room. Pressing his back to the wall, out of sight from the young woman inside the room, he paused and enjoyed the spectacular view in front of him.

Soft sounds emanated up from the light forest stretching out before him to meet with the thin silver strip of beach in the near distance. Far out over the water, the half moon rose above the horizon, it's reflected rays bouncing off the gentle lapping waves. Periodically, the sounds of the forest would drift up to his ears, the cry of a hunting bird, the occasional howl of a coyote, and below that, his sensitive ears caught other sounds, a far off feminine scream, a harsh barking laugh. His smile widened, it seemed other monsters were on the prowl tonight as well.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:11 am

The teen shifted her arms behind her head, laying there wide awake still, thoughts running through her mind. Despite the mental activity, she could have sworn she heard something akin to a coyote across the forest of the island. Rationalizing, she realized that couldn’t be. There certainly weren’t any coyotes, an animal she knew from her childhood all too well, living in the dense and nearly tropical forest of the island.

She simply lay there for a while longer, before finally getting up and pacing the room a little, adjusting her shirt and skirt, both of which had risen too high and begun to reveal the just slightly tanned skin of her body even more. Moving to her closet, she opened the door and looked inwards on the hanging clothes, belts, boots and shoes, pondering what to wear in the morning. A couple fancier dresses hung in the corner as well, though she had rarely touched them. In fact, her current attire was definitely considered “Dressy” in her book.

She stood there for what seemed like an hour, even after shutting the door, simply staring at herself in the mirror and thinking. Perhaps thinking about the strange nightmares she’d had recently, and why they kept recurring nearly every night, different from the night before but terrible none the less.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:30 am

He heard rustling inside the room and the light suddenly went on, spilling out onto the balcony. Intrigued, he peered around the corner to find her staring into her closet. His eyes looked her up and down, admiring her long, toned legs as they rose from calves to thighs and finally disappearing under her short, revealing skirt. Her shirt did nothing to hide her slim waist or hourglass form. Even when she closed her closet and stood looking into the mirror, he was content to allow his eyes to roam over her luscious, inviting body, enjoying the anticipation of what was soon to come.

Her eyes had the far off look of someone deep in thought. He took advantage of that fact as he moved quietly into the room. Without giving her a chance to see him, he rushed at her from the side, his arms wrapping around her slim waist before he turned and tossed her onto her bed...

Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:02 am

Jag would hear only a couple loud footsteps, large enough to cross the room in but a few massive strides, before something impacted into her side, encircling her waist…

…Arms…

…and tossing her to a side, down upon her own bed, her young body bouncing off its springs. It wasn’t painful, only enough to knock the wind from her, and only then from surprise more than anything else. She looked up in time to see something, a shape, large, man like… no. The thing that stood over her was no man. It was reptilian, almost like some strange cross between man and dinosaur, scaled but upright, clawed but with the dexterous fingers of a man. Stranger still, were the bands it wore around its wrists, almost like some sort of armor.

A strange feeling of recognition flashed through her head for but a moment, but then it was gone, replaced with instinct. She attempted to roll from the bed, away from it…

Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:23 am

She was as fast as he remembered. Shock, and a flash of recognition, registered on her face briefly then she was rolling off the bed away from him. As fast as she was, he was faster as his hand shot out and caught a shapely ankle even as she reached the end of the bed. Roughly, he yanked her back onto the bed, his fingers squeezing painfully around her ankle as she flew back up onto the mattress.

"Leaving so soon, Jag?"

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:09 am

The teen shrieked as it grabbed her, pulling her back onto the bed, her shirt rising about halfway up her toned belly as she slid, her skirt following suit and revealing a bit more of her athletic thighs. Perhaps most distressing was what it said, though.

“How… do you know my name you monster?” she hissed, though didn’t wait for an answer. Instead she swung her free foot in a wide, slashing kick at its face. Strangest of all was the fact that all of this seemed so… natural to her. The fighting, the adrenaline, the terror… it seemed almost second nature to the confused but focused young woman.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:17 am

Forewarned by his previous experiences with her, he was prepared for her attack. He pulled his head back away from the kick, laughing at her question. "Lost your memory again, Jag? Shame...that's getting to be a habit with you."

Backing up, he dragged her across her bed. When her shoulders neared the edge, powerful arms jerked hard on her entrapped ankle, sending her crashing to the floor a couple feet from the bed.

"No matter, we'll create some new memories for you," he taunted.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:50 am

The redhead’s face twisted in confusion for but a moment before he pulled her sharply from the bed. The old Jag could have twisted, attacked again, maybe even have fought free by now. It seemed, however, even some of her fighting instincts were suppressed. She only managed to get her hands under herself to somewhat soften the impact before she hit the ground, still quite hard.

“What do you mean, habit? And you didn’t answer my question.” She spoke, her voice soft even as she sent a balled fist at the reptilian face above her, powerful but untrained, her style sloppy and unlike her.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:08 am

Almost lazily, he slapped her fist away while he looked down at her. His eyes roamed down her legs, admiring the long, shapely limbs, remembering how their tanned length felt wrapped around his waist. Her chest, full and inviting, was clearly visible through her tight shirt, his vantage point giving him a clear view of their shape. "My, my Jag. You really do have a fabulous body," he said, completely ignoring her question. He walked in a large circle as he spoke, pulling her after him until his back was to the bed, her body still stretch out before him.

"Oh yes, my name is Saur," he said finally. "We've met before," he added after a short ominous pause.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:29 am

Her awkward position didn’t help her to win her freedom as he drug her around with him, his strength apparent as he pulled the young woman easily, her skirt riding up more and more until her black lace panties were revealed for a moment, a short moment that Jag quickly suppressed, pulling her skirt down and wasting time trying to conceal herself when she could be trying to free herself instead.

Still, his words confused her. “I’d think I’d remember meeting someone like you…” she replies, squirming, her shirt bunching tightly and straining at the buttons, her skin just barely visible where it would pull apart in the middle.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:04 am

"You'd think," he said. Kneeling on the bed, he pulled her up by an ankle, his free hand grabbing for and holding her other leg by one smooth calf. Powerful muscles flexed as he lifted her easily by her ankles. Hanging upside down, her skirt fell down onto her stomach, revealing her panty clad ass to him. Up and up she went, struggling vainly to holding her skirt up, until her tight bottom hung in front of his face, thinly covered only by lace.

Leaning forward, his teeth sharply nipped at one firm cheek before running his tongue along it's firm curves...

Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:04 am

The woman struggled fiercely as he lifted her up, trying to buck out of his grasp, wriggling like a freshly caught fish. In the same process, however, she could feel the already small skirt invert and slide further down her body until her panty clad crotch was revealed to the open air, and worse, her assailant.

“Whatever, just let me YAAAGH!” she cried out as he nipped at her toned ass cheek, trying to slam her body against him in protest, disgusted and afraid but also infuriated. “Let me go you sicko! I swear I’m gonna mess you up!” she growled.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:22 am

Loud laughter answered her as she struggled, twisting and squirming in his grasp. Holding her legs tightly in his hands, his tail curled around her calves, squeezing her legs tightly together. Removing one hand from her leg, his tail helped support her weight as she dangled in front of him.

"Still like it rough, Jag?" he asked, lifting his hand before bringing it down sharply on her ass. Again, his hand rose and fell, delivering another solid slap, her lace panties doing little to protect her from the spanking.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:35 am

Though she kicked her legs wildly as he held them trapped, she couldn’t break free from his powerful grip, nor could she reach him with her arms in her awkward position. The redhead was utterly defenseless as he brought his hand down across her backside over and over, crying out in surprise and pain but only getting angrier.

She couldn’t deny it was strange that he knew her name, but she also wondered if he wasn’t simply trying to confuse her with his claims of knowing her. “Let go of me ya dinosaur freak!” she screamed, hoping someone might hear her cries in the hall, not aware the walls were quite soundproof.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next