View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The next step (Clarice) 

Post The next step (Clarice)
It had been several weeks since my last session with Clarice. I came to her dorm room this day to check on her, and her progress with the Salamandar as I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:19 am

Post Re: The next step (Clarice)
Practice made perfect, and its not as if she was having an incredibly hard time. But trying to reach another terrestrial being without knowing anything about the place it resided in was difficult. Rather then going into deep details about her hardships, she sighs and pushes it aside. There were more important things then that right now. Pity she was going to be reminded of it again.

A knock on the door meant that it probably wasn't Kanoe. Getting up from reading a book, she gets up from her bed and walks over to the door. She doubted a monster would be so kind as to knock first before entering. Most of them would just bust the door down or sneak in... maybe this was a new tactic.

Sighing once more, she calmly unlocks the door and tilts the door open slightly to catch a glimpse of who was behind it.

"Keemari?" she questions before opening the door fully. She had almost forgotten she hadn't tied her robes with the sash and quickly ties it in an attempt to stop the wolf from seeing her. Not that it mattered, he had seen her nude before in more ways then one. She shviers inside at the thought of succumbing again. But she doubted she would be able to resist as before.

"You must be here to check on my progress right?"

Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:13 am

I smirk as I see not her bare flesh but her attempt to cover it. These humans. I neved did get this modesty they had around someone they had already shown there naked flesh too. It seemed to defeat the point, but not every detail I could figure out about humanity and the same could be said about them trying to understand me.

I walk as her scent tickles my nose. "Well, that's one reason. I've also noticed you've been a bit distracted during your classess so I thought I'd check in on you about that as well incase something bothering you that I could help with." I tell you.

Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:31 am

She lets Keemari in, though he could've forced his way in if he wanted to. She sighs at knowing whatever he wanted he would probably get. SHe felt like a deliccate toy sometimes...

"Well, I'm having a hard time contacting the salamander. Its not that the pact hasn't stayed, because I feel myself strengthening when I need it and weakening at times when I don't use it. I guess... I'm not sure how to describe it."

It was ahrd to explain. She was having a hard time trying to figure out how to even summon the amphibian monster here. Or moreover, she ahd no idea where it lived to summon it.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:24 pm

"Hmmm, well sometimes blood can be used to strengthen a summoning spell since your magical energy flows freely though it along with life energy. If you make the rune you need to summon him with your blood it could strengthen the portal your trying to create to summon him here." I tell you as I close the door and start to clear an area. "Why not try that?" I ask.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:31 pm

"So I have to... cut myself?" she says, not liking the idea at all. She sighs with annoyance, causing a lock of her bangs to fly up as she did so.

She grummbles to herself, still reluctant to do this, but she just wanted to hurry and get this part over with.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:56 am

"You don't need a lot, just a drop to spread it out. Although writting the rune with the element he's made of would do that as well. But since it's fire. I'm not sure your control is great enough for that method yet." I tell you.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:48 am

She nods to herself and goes to the kitchen to retrieve a knife. She certainly couldn't use her nails. She shivers at what she has to do and comes back to show him what she was doing.

Biting her lip, she makes the smallest slit she could make over her runes, flinching at the slight pain before setting the knife down. She gently rubs the running blood over the runes, wondering what would happen after this.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:12 pm

She can feel the runes take on more light, more power as it flows more actively through you. "Very good, now try summong him now. Now this is a magical short cut, but something you might have to use a bit here. Blood magic is very powerful, and very dangerous. You shouldn't use it lightly." I tell you.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:12 am

A soft groan leaves her lips, the feeling of the runes becoming more powerful was a strange sensation. She udnerstood what Keemari meant by blood spells, they were dangerous because it was mostly cutting your self that was the dealy part in her eyes.

"A-Alright," she complies softly and brings her arm up before her. This was awkward to say the least, but she figured rpesenting the blood magic before her was a straight forward way of summoning the salamander.

"Animal of fire, I call upon you to this place. Salamander, please answer my call."

Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:29 pm

A burst of fire appeared before you and the salmandar appears there curled up as he was sleeping, snoring away. I look rather displeased...

"Ohhh, that's why it was hard for you. He must be taking his two month hybernation nap... Good job summoning him while he's sleeping though." I tell you as I go over and whack the salamandar on the head hard.

"OUCH! What the hell... Oh hey there babe, how you doing?" THe Salamander asked as he let go of his anger and went over to you looking you over.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:44 pm

She blinks at seeing the fiery amphibian curled in slumber. Once Keemari explains it was his hybernation she nod sslowly, though unsure of what to make of it all. It awkakens quickly and quickly makes it way to her, looking her over.

She sheepishly waves a hello to the creature and turns her head to Keemari.

"You never did tell me how I'm suppossed to... work with Fire Lizard here..."

Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:45 pm

"Why not ask him. After all. He's your familar now, whether you became friends, pet, master, slave all depends on how you two will interact from this point forward. I can help you with everything else Clarice, however only he can tell you how he can help you." I tell you as I take a seat and grab one of your books and start reading.

The Salamander looks up at you and smirks. "So Babe, what do you want to know, maybe about how to cut loose and be the hit of the party. Since I can reccomend some fire tricks that will do just that without giving away your a sorcess." He tells you.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:21 pm

She sighs and immediatly quirks a brow to the salamander's comment.

"I'm not really interested in being a fire breather. How about we start off with names? I'm Clarice. I don't really want to keep calling you Salamander if you have a name."

Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:31 pm

"THe names Lamis babe. The esscence of fire is combat, energy, and fast and furious. A delicate lava flow like you looks more like the type for ranged combat. Oh but wait, what are you looking to do with your magic?" He asks her.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next